This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
32 Pages<<2829303132PrevNext
#726 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2018 1:31:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
#Forzathon August 3-10

Rewards:
  • Mechanic Driver Gear
  • 2016 Rolls-Royce Dawn
  • 1965 Mini Cooper S FE

MECHANIC | Pop Culture | Super Rare | You can drive it. You can fix it. You are the total package.

Edited by user Sunday, August 19, 2018 7:30:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#727 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2018 1:32:32 AM(UTC)
Leagues Rewards August 4-11

Edited by user Saturday, August 18, 2018 4:50:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#728 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2018 1:33:29 AM(UTC)
July ForzaRC Pro-Am Rivals rewards distributed August 6

Rewards
The ForzaRC Pro-Am Bounty Hunter will have up to 16 rewards available to players. Most of these rewards will be revealed during our livestream show, with each ForzaRC driver selecting the rewards they want associated with their teams. You’ll have multiple ways to earn rewards; first up, you’ll get rewards based on how your associated team finishes on the event leaderboard.

Team 3 ForzaRC Team Reward – Unnatural Pairings Driver Gear

In addition, we’ll be awarding rewards based on the final finishing positions of each ForzaRC Team Captain:

Team 1 ForzaRC Captain Reward – Motion Capture Driver Gear

UNNATURAL PAIRINGS | Pop Culture | Super Rare | Hey, turn down the volume on your jacket.

MOTION CAPTURE | Pop Culture | Super Rare | Every move will be watched, every gesture will be studied.

Edited by user Saturday, August 18, 2018 4:44:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#729 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2018 1:34:23 AM(UTC)
ForzaRC Wednesday Showdown Livestream rewards
Tune in at Noon Pacific August 15 at https://watch.forzarc.com/ and complete the Quests to earn the in game rewards. Be sure to Claim the reward before the stream ends. The same rewards will be available during the 6pm Pacific stream.

Driver Gear: Diver suit

DIVER | Pop Culture | Legendary | Protect yourself from deep waters and dangerous curves.

Edited by user Saturday, August 18, 2018 4:36:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#730 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 7:53:14 AM(UTC)
Forzathon reward 8/17-8/24:

VINTAGE OFFERINGS

Reward: Driver Gear: Think Pink

THINK PINK | Pop Culture | Super Rare| You're dressed and ready. For what, that's up to you.

Edited by user Saturday, August 18, 2018 9:00:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#731 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2018 4:25:49 PM(UTC)
League reward for completing a race August 18-25:

RIVETING | Pop Culture | Super Rare| You're no stranger to the strength of metal.

Edited by user Saturday, August 18, 2018 4:27:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#732 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 8:43:20 PM(UTC)
Forzathon August 24-31 reward, Vicious:

Edited by user Saturday, September 1, 2018 8:47:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#733 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 8:45:39 PM(UTC)
The August 29 ForzaRC Wednesday Showdown advertised the black & white Swirl suit, but actually sent the other one named Swirl:

[u]

SWIRL | Pop Culture | Legendary | It's just so hypnotic.

#734 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 8:49:57 PM(UTC)
Forzathon August 31 - September 6 reward, Spa Day:

SPA DAY | Pop Culture | Legendary | Some people pamper themselves with a mud bath. You prever the tranquility only found at top speed.
#735 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 8:51:33 PM(UTC)
Leagues September 1-8 reward, Midnight:

MIDNIGHT | Pop Culture | Legendary | Live on the edge of darkness.
#736 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 9:00:22 PM(UTC)
August/September Bounty Hunter Rivals (found under ForzaRC Rivals menu) rewards:

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_8_24_18

FIREFIGHTER TAN | Pop Culture | Super Rare | Handle the heat. Bring the heat. Thrive in the heat.

TUXEDO | Pop Culture | Super Rare | No, it's not a clip-on. You tied it yourself and it took like 45 minutes.

#737 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 4:36:51 PM(UTC)
Any idea if the "FORZA RC SEATTLE" driver gear will be available in the future? (I missed the particular live stream in which it was made available.)

Thanks!

PRKid

DJ Saoco
#738 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 3:18:18 PM(UTC)
Any info how to unlock the new (?) MELLOW YELLOW driver gear.

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#739 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2018 2:53:22 AM(UTC)
Hi there,i did trawl though some of the threads but cant find if its been asked before. How do you win manufactures driver suits?When you get the level up prize it just seems to be generic designs,pop culture etc but not any individual car makes,are these obtained via crates?Ta
Andy
#740 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2018 6:51:23 AM(UTC)
Some were available in crates but I found that some require reaching a certain level. Once I reached a collector car level of around 30 the last two manufacturers' suits I was missing were offered as level up rewards. If I recall correctly one was Aston Martin. Don't recall the other..
Gear head who only uses the Xbox for racing sims. Set up: Xbox One Slim, Thrustmaster TMX Wheel, GT Omega wheel stand.
#741 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2018 9:18:13 AM(UTC)
Ah ok,makes sense.Cheers for the reply
Andy
#742 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 5:09:02 AM(UTC)
Just custom helmet designs like car liveries thanks very much!
#743 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 8:26:44 PM(UTC)
Hey guys, Anyone know how to get the Skelleton suit, appreciate it thanks!
GT:👉JimmyDATWOG
Drifting Daily
S-Chassis = ❤⚡🔰🎌👌
#744 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 7:08:10 PM(UTC)
Hey I have a question I was hoping someone could help me out with.... I have played Forza ever sense the first Forza back on the Xbox I am now playing Forza 7 and I noticed that in the driver gear section their is driver gear for all of the Forza's that were made so gear for Forza 1 all the way to 7.... now I have all of the Forza's and it still even shows that I have played them all on my Xbox profile... what I am wondering is how are you able to get all the Forza series driver gear? if anyone knows how I would really appreciate the help. thank you very much lol I just think it would be neat to have all the gear because I have all the games and I thought just having them I should of got given the gear but I guess their is another way to get it... thanks again if anyone has the answer
#745 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 1:56:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gert999 Go to Quoted Post
Hey I have a question I was hoping someone could help me out with.... I have played Forza ever sense the first Forza back on the Xbox I am now playing Forza 7 and I noticed that in the driver gear section their is driver gear for all of the Forza's that were made so gear for Forza 1 all the way to 7.... now I have all of the Forza's and it still even shows that I have played them all on my Xbox profile... what I am wondering is how are you able to get all the Forza series driver gear? if anyone knows how I would really appreciate the help. thank you very much lol I just think it would be neat to have all the gear because I have all the games and I thought just having them I should of got given the gear but I guess their is another way to get it... thanks again if anyone has the answer

they were loyalty rewards for what Forza Rewards tier level you were at when you initially started playing FM7
there was no other way to get them

so to get the original Forza gear you needed to be tier 11 BEFORE you started playing FM7
deleting and restarting will not work either

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠
#746 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 2:48:20 PM(UTC)
Added via the content update in october 2018:

Most likely this is will be one of the rewards for watching the stream of the Forza RC 2018 World Championship

https://forzarc.com/schedule
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#747 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 2:56:00 AM(UTC)
just found I have a spare code for the halo gear if anyone wants it
pm me if you want it

Watch out they bite 😠😠
#748 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 10:56:42 AM(UTC)
Any idea if one can get access to the Forza RC - Forza Racing Championship and Forza RC Seattle driver gear? (I missed the livestreams due to travel)?

PRKid

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#749 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 12:55:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR PRKid Go to Quoted Post
Any idea if one can get access to the Forza RC - Forza Racing Championship and Forza RC Seattle driver gear? (I missed the livestreams due to travel)?

PRKid

Maybe next month when they remove the loot crates and put a shop in instead

Watch out they bite 😠😠
#750 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 9:09:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Maybe next month when they remove the loot crates and put a shop in instead

Thanks! That could be possible (or at least doable, if implemented for this "one-off" items).

DJ Saoco
32 Pages<<2829303132PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error