35 Pages<<1112131415>>PrevNext
#301 Posted : Tuesday, January 9, 2018 2:38:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AheadElephant22 Go to Quoted Post
How can I get now the New Year's Driver Gear suit ?

Any one from forza is Reading this???

I have the same question !
#302 Posted : Tuesday, January 9, 2018 3:29:09 PM(UTC)
Do you care abaut your players forza?
Answer please.
#303 Posted : Tuesday, January 9, 2018 4:37:01 PM(UTC)
Mechberg said during the New Year's Eve livestream that the Party On suit would only be available for those who posted in his thread before it was locked at the end of the stream. Meaning it won't be available now. Feedback about this should be directed to forzafb@microsoft.com but I would not expect a different outcome.
 1 user liked this post.
#304 Posted : Tuesday, January 9, 2018 5:19:50 PM(UTC)
Why can not it be like with cars in specjal dealer?
And this time they were repeated.
Why every player can not enjoy the new year with this outfit?

Edited by user Tuesday, January 9, 2018 5:20:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#305 Posted : Tuesday, January 9, 2018 5:22:34 PM(UTC)
And how can I get this:
https://forums.forzamoto..._postsm802830_posts.aspx
I live in Poland.
 1 user liked this post.
#306 Posted : Tuesday, January 9, 2018 5:51:20 PM(UTC)
Why can not it be like with cars in special dealer?

I'm guessing you dont understand how promotions work
If they just give them to everyone then the promotion is pointless

There actually was a new year suit sent to everyone

The one you didnt get was a promotion for people to watch the Mixer stream

Its the same as all the other promotional stuff
The E3 ,pax ,ice break and gamestop gear
Its all promotional
Just like the totinos cars and gear
If you are lucky there are codes available that some nice people on here have given out

Just like the hoonigan car pack..was a digital only promotion

You come into a game late cant expect to get everything that those who have played from release got either

Its the same for those that wait for the game to be discounted before buying..dont expect the same as those that paid full price

Edited by user Tuesday, January 9, 2018 6:04:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#307 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 8:26:12 AM(UTC)
Aaawwww, I can't believe I missed out on this exclusive driver gear, do I still have a chance? How can I get them? Plz Help.
 1 user liked this post.
#308 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 6:04:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Why can not it be like with cars in special dealer?

I'm guessing you dont understand how promotions work
If they just give them to everyone then the promotion is pointless

There actually was a new year suit sent to everyone

The one you didnt get was a promotion for people to watch the Mixer stream

Its the same as all the other promotional stuff
The E3 ,pax ,ice break and gamestop gear
Its all promotional
Just like the totinos cars and gear
If you are lucky there are codes available that some nice people on here have given out

Just like the hoonigan car pack..was a digital only promotion

You come into a game late cant expect to get everything that those who have played from release got either

Its the same for those that wait for the game to be discounted before buying..dont expect the same as those that paid full price

I'm playing from the beginig,but don't have time to look on every facebook or twitter.
I seen an info 1 day to late.
I don't wont all gear but only this I missed.
That's all.
For a good begining of the year.
I had a choice family or game...and I spend the time with them.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 10, 2018 6:08:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#309 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 6:12:27 PM(UTC)
Like you See every one is asking if there will be a second chance to get those gear.
Why do not do this:
-some people want to win so make contests(for free gear)
-some like my want to pay as a dlc for all gear(if there is no second chance)
Simple!

Edited by user Wednesday, January 10, 2018 6:14:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#310 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 7:32:26 PM(UTC)
Like you See every one is asking if there will be a second chance to get those gear.
Why do not do this:
-some people want to win so make contests(for free gear)
-some like my want to pay as a dlc for all gear(if there is no second chance)
Simple!

well maybe they will offer them later on
they wont do it immediately after the promotion ends

do you also want all the preorder gear from all the different retailers...it's the same deal isn't it

did you get the other New Year gear
 2 users liked this post.
#311 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 12:06:23 AM(UTC)
I wish that driver gear would allow customization of gloves, instead of the entire suit. The reason being that is, that at most, the only thing you will see are the gloves. The idea that helmets and driver suits are really only seen on the loading screen, kind of defeats the point of customization.

What I want, is to see my red santa gloves with fluffy chrismas balls hanging from strings on the side, while driving a Formula I.
 3 users liked this post.
#312 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 3:24:38 AM(UTC)
Personally, I think the whole Drive Gear thing is a complete waste of space, code space etc. not to mention the whole crates being 60-70% full of differentdrivers gear. No more special combined cars, or cars worth a shoot. Some time 3 crates full of drive gear.

Then one crate worth 140,000 credits that has just ONE simple car in it, nothing more. And often for a Carnot evenworth the cost that’s being spent credit wise. It was great initially, lots of gear, then it determinate tomthe **** that it now is. . . . .

There’s over 300 odd drivers gear, for what purpose. The only time you see them is at the end on the podium. Nothing more. Even in-car you can’t see much.

For goodness sake Turn 10, do you users some good and make the cars you ‘promised’ available, not hidden behind false promises and fake walls of secrecy.

You advertised that the game had over 700s, yet we’d be lucky to see 2/3rds of those by the time most ppl stop playing the game. Which is, by usual patterns, about 6 months out if launch.

Where is the New Years, January’s VIP car pack which is supposedly always released on the second Tuesday of each month. Which should have been this past Tuesday. It’ll be the 3rd week into January before the next Tuesday falls.

Turn 10, you are slipping, badly. From a long term user, since you launched on the very first Xbox, which I i still have, you might well loose a purchaser. I’ll use my Xbox for simply playing OTHER games, and watching blu-ray movies.
#313 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 9:32:45 AM(UTC)
So I noticed in the overview section of FM7 for me I have 52/100 driver gear outfits, but I was curious, are the Amazon driver gear and Totinos required to complete the collection? Or are they just a bonus?
 1 user liked this post.
#314 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 3:50:45 PM(UTC)

What frustration all these exclusive items. I think you are one of the worst in this concept ... Turn 10 !

Just for pre-orders, you had to buy at least 10 times the same game to have pre-order driver gear.

The worst part of all is the New Year's outfit : you had to know that there was a Stream on New Year's Day and you had to have access to the internet for a few hours on New Year's Day to get that outfit.

You are serious ? You simply discourage all your fans with all these events ...

We end up being disgusted and having a blast.

Every year, it's getting worse ...
#315 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 8:05:34 PM(UTC)
halo gear codes have started to be sent out now

Check your xbox live inboxes

how many people to complain they missed out on them too
they also are promotional

Edited by user Thursday, January 11, 2018 8:31:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#316 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 8:52:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post

What frustration all these exclusive items. I think you are one of the worst in this concept ... Turn 10 !

Just for pre-orders, you had to buy at least 10 times the same game to have pre-order driver gear.

The worst part of all is the New Year's outfit : you had to know that there was a Stream on New Year's Day and you had to have access to the internet for a few hours on New Year's Day to get that outfit.

Games should connect players not share them for those on what they have or not.
Every should be happy about the game.

Edited by user Thursday, January 11, 2018 9:00:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#317 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 10:32:13 PM(UTC)

Do you guys complain about this exact same thing on the forums of call of duty and every other game that does the exact same thing with limited time skins for guns or costumes...this is no different
It's not a core aspect of the game..you cant always get what you want just because you want it
You dont need it to play the game
Sometimes you miss out due to things being limited time

BtW the new years gear that you want so much is one of the rewards for competing in the January bounty hunter event..so make sure you set a time

Edited by user Friday, January 12, 2018 5:17:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#318 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 12:06:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CheezerBeleezer Go to Quoted Post
So I noticed in the overview section of FM7 for me I have 52/100 driver gear outfits, but I was curious, are the Amazon driver gear and Totinos required to complete the collection? Or are they just a bonus?

Just a bonus. Any 100 suits out of all the ones in the game will do.
#319 Posted : Saturday, January 13, 2018 3:55:02 AM(UTC)

Do you guys complain about this exact same thing on the forums of call of duty and every other game that does the exact same thing with limited time skins for guns or costumes...this is no different
It's not a core aspect of the game..you cant always get what you want just because you want it

BtW the new years gear that you want so much is one of the rewards for competing in the January bounty hunter event..so make sure you set a time

It's too easy to say that, would not you be selfish?

We have proof that you could post in time, so it's normal that you do not understand us. But if you did not, I'm not sure that your reaction would have been the same ;)

https://forums.forzamoto...er-Gear.aspx#post_854665

#320 Posted : Saturday, January 13, 2018 6:27:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Follow the instructions from our New Year's Eve livestream for a chance to get our New Year's Driver Gear suit!

Brian

[Mod Edit - MM. "Party On" suit]

Did someone receive New Year's Driver Gear suit?

Is it a Xbox Live reedem code ? or directly in-game ?
 3 users liked this post.
#321 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2018 10:03:36 PM(UTC)

It's too easy to say that, would not you be selfish?

We have proof that you could post in time, so it's normal that you do not understand us. But if you did not, I'm not sure that your reaction would have been the same ;)

https://forums.forzamoto...er-Gear.aspx#post_854665

guess you did not read the last line of my post............typical
the new years gear that you want so bad is the reward for participating in the bounty hunter event for January
it will be sent ingame , it's not a code

yeh I was able to post in time and that was even while I was on vacation, I miss out on a lot of things but I don't cry and moan about it
nothing to do with being selfish, you snooze you loose, you aren't entitled to everything just because you expect it

Edited by user Sunday, January 14, 2018 10:04:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#322 Posted : Thursday, January 18, 2018 5:46:04 AM(UTC)
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows how to unlock the Gymkhana driver gear? Is it through crates? I have the Hoonigan DLC and that only comes with the Climbkhana driver gear. Thanks
Gymkhana Driver Gear
#323 Posted : Thursday, January 18, 2018 6:56:18 AM(UTC)
It's locked away until Turn 10 decide to offer it as a prize for an in-game activity or promotion (Leagues, #Forzathon etc.).
#324 Posted : Thursday, January 18, 2018 7:07:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
It's locked away until Turn 10 decide to offer it as a prize for an in-game activity or promotion (Leagues, #Forzathon etc.).

Is there a list made by a user that includes all the locked drivers gear?
I have a number of locked legendary and super rare drivers gears that I haven't seen in prize crates for example the "motion capture" that will be a prize for a next forzathon.

Thanks
#325 Posted : Thursday, January 18, 2018 8:22:09 AM(UTC)
Of the Pop Culture category I have not picked up the following. I know some are in prize crates, so if others could chime in on ones they have, we could narrow down the list to suits that nobody has so far:

Alley Cat
As Wide as a Spoiler - I saw this once but it's not listed anymore
Astronaut Classic
Band Leader colors
Bandit
Baseball Away, Catcher
Blue Robot
Business Suit
Cheerleader
Construction Worker
Cop
Crook
Cyber
Day of the Dead
Disco
Diver
Farmer
Fill 'Er Up
Firefighter Tan
First of Firsts
Fleek
Gen Pop
Good Knight
Greaser
High Flyer
Hip Hop
Karateka
Life of Leisure
Mechanic
Midnight
Mime
Motion Capture
Motorcycle Cop
Real McCoy
Referee
Riveting
Rose
Samurai
Skeleton
Skulluflage
Snake
Spa Day
Surely You Joust
Swirl
The Driver Abides
Tuxedo Blue, Orange
Young Urban Professional - I thought this was shown at gamescom but I don't find it in my menu

Edited by user Sunday, January 21, 2018 6:50:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

35 Pages<<1112131415>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error