35 Pages<<1011121314>>PrevNext
#276 Posted : Wednesday, January 3, 2018 11:20:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thokl92 Go to Quoted Post
is it just me or is the forza motorsport 7 event driver gear aka pax suit not showing up ingame ? i have it installed etc etc tried varity methods but still not showing up, all other codes i have activated for suits are showing up

Wait... There is a PAX suit? How did I miss this?
 1 user liked this post.
#277 Posted : Thursday, January 4, 2018 4:13:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lord Moon Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: thokl92 Go to Quoted Post
is it just me or is the forza motorsport 7 event driver gear aka pax suit not showing up ingame ? i have it installed etc etc tried varity methods but still not showing up, all other codes i have activated for suits are showing up

Wait... There is a PAX suit? How did I miss this?

Yes this one :

#278 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:46:12 PM(UTC)
Master Chief and Olympia Vale Gear unlocked ! :)

Remains : Halo Driver Gear
#279 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 10:03:25 PM(UTC)
Will it be possible to buy some dlc with all suits someday?

Edited by user Friday, January 5, 2018 10:09:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#280 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 10:07:42 PM(UTC)
I was hoping they would add the suits to the AH sometime. I seem to have many suits I don't want and the ones I wouldn't mind are never coming up. Usually, I spend 25K on a suit crate and get 5K back for the duplicate.
Usually hanging out at position 12 so you will need to look in your rearview mirror to see me.
#281 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 10:09:46 PM(UTC)
https://forums.forzamoto...s-Eve-Driver-Gear.aspx?=
They don't want to give it to every one what a shame:-(

Edited by user Friday, January 5, 2018 10:14:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#282 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 8:43:30 AM(UTC)
Did anyone get that Halo Driver Gear yet? They were supposed to start sending out codes last month.

Quote:
Halo Driver Gear

To get this amazing Halo Driver Gear, all you need to do is have played Halo 5: Guardians, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and/or Halo Wars 2 before November 31, 2017. We’ll be sending out codes beginning later this month and code distribution will run through January of next year. If you haven’t played one of these Halo games yet, log on before December 31 of this year to make sure you’re included in the final code distribution. Eligible players will receive codes for the Halo Driver Gear suit via an Xbox Live Message, so make sure to check your messages.
 1 user liked this post.
#283 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 10:19:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AheadElephant22 Go to Quoted Post
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst115452_New-Year-s-Eve-Driver-Gear.aspx?=

Why was there no announcement on this topic?

Edited by user Saturday, January 6, 2018 12:16:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#284 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 11:10:09 AM(UTC)
Is there drive gear for Ferrari ? I've searched through the locked drive gear and did not find it. Or does it exist to be rewarded in some future featured event?
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#285 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 11:34:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HipHopHead80 Go to Quoted Post
Did anyone get that Halo Driver Gear yet? They were supposed to start sending out codes last month.

Quote:
Halo Driver Gear

To get this amazing Halo Driver Gear, all you need to do is have played Halo 5: Guardians, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and/or Halo Wars 2 before November 31, 2017. We’ll be sending out codes beginning later this month and code distribution will run through January of next year. If you haven’t played one of these Halo games yet, log on before December 31 of this year to make sure you’re included in the final code distribution. Eligible players will receive codes for the Halo Driver Gear suit via an Xbox Live Message, so make sure to check your messages.

Got mine yesterday, no code, just a gift.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#286 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 11:35:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst115452_New-Year-s-Eve-Driver-Gear.aspx?=

There was in YIR article, I believe.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#287 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 11:52:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HipHopHead80 Go to Quoted Post

Quote:
Halo Driver Gear

Got mine yesterday, no code, just a gift.

Are you sure it was the one for playing a previous Halo game or did you get the 2 for doing one of these rival events? I got the 2 yesterday, there are 3 total.

Quote:
To get both the Master Chief and the Olympia Vale Driver Gear suits, all you need to do is participate in any of the following Rivals events in Forza Motorsport 7 before January 3, 2018:

· December Car Pack Challenge (Community Featured Events)
· December Bounty Hunter (Community Featured Events – Available December 11)
· Make a Run (Community Featured Events)
· Cold Runner (VIP Events)

Edited by user Saturday, January 6, 2018 11:57:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#288 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 12:19:01 PM(UTC)
http://compass.xboxlive....FM7_Halo_01_WM-story.jpg

This isn't given yet

Edited by user Saturday, January 6, 2018 12:21:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#289 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 1:04:24 PM(UTC)
the one for previously playing Halo 5 or Halo MCC or Halo Wars 2 hasn't been sent out yet

Edited by user Saturday, January 6, 2018 1:05:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#290 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 1:07:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post

I saw an announcement somewhere, cant remember where though, might have been on Facebook or Twitter
and as Stang mentioned it was also in the Year in Review
"So as you can see, 2017 has been a big one for Forza and 2018 is going to be even better. The Forza Racing Championship will return in 2018 and we’ll have more news and fun to come. Don’t forget to tune into our annual New Year’s Eve livestream on December 31, beginning at 9 p.m. on Mixer and Twitch. We’ll be playing Forza 7 and have a special giveaway for viewers on Mixer"

pays to follow and read these things

And that thread was open for quite a while before it got locked so it pays to watch the forums as well

Edited by user Saturday, January 6, 2018 1:11:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#291 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 8:55:41 PM(UTC)
I have seen an info 1 day to late.
It would be great to have one more chance like cars in auction house.

But this :
https://forums.forzamoto...r-and-sweepstakes.aspx?=
I seen it from the beginig,and still don't know how to get it in Poland where I live.
Why only in US?
I can pay for a dlc with this suits if there is no other way!
Or you can make a auction house with only suits?

Edited by user Saturday, January 6, 2018 8:59:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#292 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 9:23:55 PM(UTC)
Today I received my Master Cheif and Vale driver gear, but I still have yet to get my Halo driver gear. I met the requirements, have they gone out yet?
#293 Posted : Monday, January 8, 2018 4:51:12 AM(UTC)
I didnt receive the master chief or vale. Did the challenge, nothing... how can i get the suit now because i cant contact the forza creators. Just hand the suit over already!
#294 Posted : Monday, January 8, 2018 12:32:30 PM(UTC)
Did you receive the New Year's Driver Gear suit ?
#295 Posted : Monday, January 8, 2018 3:26:05 PM(UTC)
Is it possible to change the driver's gender in the game? Been looking for that option but haven't found it.
#296 Posted : Monday, January 8, 2018 4:01:22 PM(UTC)
Note the "Change Gender" option with the Y button (console) in the bottom right corner of the menu:

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

#297 Posted : Monday, January 8, 2018 4:08:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Note the "Change Gender" option with the Y button (console) in the bottom right corner of the menu:

I noticed this last night while I was playing. I thought it was always there and I had just missed it.

🇨🇦
#298 Posted : Monday, January 8, 2018 5:16:00 PM(UTC)
Thanks so much!
#299 Posted : Monday, January 8, 2018 7:22:11 PM(UTC)
Has anyone else noticed there's not a Ferrari driver gear? I'm guessing it's saved for a Forzathon Reward?
#300 Posted : Tuesday, January 9, 2018 2:15:51 PM(UTC)
How can I get now the New Year's Driver Gear suit ?

Any one from forza is Reading this???

Edited by user Tuesday, January 9, 2018 2:17:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

35 Pages<<1011121314>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error