#1 Posted : Sunday, June 4, 2017 10:21:14 AM(UTC)
Hi, im here to express my incomformity with the way Gfinity managed scores, finals and selecting winners, hoping someone important at T10 and gfinity reads this and improves next season, sorry about my English by the way.

*Gfinity made us "Latin American" racers very confused on how to participate on this; reason 1 everything is in English and there is no support in our region languague (Spanish/Portuguese)
*Reason 2: There was a pre register to the event on week 1 and then on week 2 there was Nothing similar, the webpage had changed and we didnt know what to do to particpate, in my case that ended in Missing Week 2 Race, if that hadnt happened i would have qualified to the final at Lemans.

This ended in me not qualifying but another racer, that is practically new to Forza and just qualified to Lemans by "being present" on week 2, despise me being 2nd at Week 1 race and 1st at week 2, now this is where i dont like the Scoring System, 500 points for winning a race and even being last you make a Bunch of points like 400 or something, now this guy that qualified even crashed into us at one of the events of week 1, he isnt quick at all and hardly kept the car inside the track without racing line, But he made more points just by being last place on every race and thats totally wrong from my point of view, a 0-25 scoring system wouldve been better, i know he won by Event points so its fair enough, but its such a shame for gfinity to put someone that had those results into the finals, knowing there was barely no participation at all from Latin America and with such a big prize.

I really want this to be heard so that you can give more support to Latin America, a language translation of the rules would be just perfect for the real quick drivers from latin america to participate, because not everyone speaks english unfortunately, without more i say goodbye and i wish finalists a great time al Lemans, cheers.

Edited by user Sunday, June 4, 2017 10:23:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Sunday, June 4, 2017 11:30:09 AM(UTC)
The list shows you qualified.

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 4, 2017 11:30:28 AM(UTC)
Week 1 was cancelled and rules changed after. Sign ups for race were no longer required. That is when everyone should be stalking this website to find out what happened. The information was out there but I have no idea in what languages.

Well I guess that explains why nobody fast in Latin America raced despite qualifying via rivals. I guess they assumed it was for rivals side of competition.
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 4, 2017 11:37:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LMP Riptide Go to Quoted Post

The top 2 get free ride. He wasn't top 2 despite performing very well the times he did race.

The remaining top 6 have to pay to got to Paris. This is why I can't go. It was way too expensive to fly out to Paris last second.
#5 Posted : Sunday, June 4, 2017 12:42:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LMP Riptide Go to Quoted Post

What list? i cant find any list anywhere and neither received any email, and yeah like RPM Swerve says that is way too expensive.
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 4, 2017 5:10:49 PM(UTC)
MTR HatchedHarp, you're listed in the chart published in the Week in Review on Friday:

Emails should have been sent to the address connected to your account at the forzarc.gfinity.net site. If you have questions about that you can email forzatravel@ncompassonline.com
https://twitter.com/Forz...tatus/870703307509047296

I've also posted a ForzaRC Feedback thread in this forum for issues such as the language/translation one you brought up here, please feel free to post there as well.
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets

Notification

Icon
Error