#1 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:19:43 PM(UTC)
Can I get any help with this please? I have just tried to use the storefront in Forza 4 and received the following message:

Your gamer profile has been flagged by anti-cheat mechanisms. You will no longer be allowed to use this gamer profile with the auction house or other Turn10 server features.

I believe this message is in error as I have certainly not cheated in any way.

The game still lets me play races online.

It doesn't seem to be affecting my other Forza games on Xbox One, or should I expect that as well?

Would appreciate a response and advice from Turn 10 staff or representative if possible please, thank you.
#2 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 6:13:31 PM(UTC)
Nothing you can do aside from delete your save and start again. This usually happens when someone copies their save (you cannot back it up).
#3 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 6:32:01 PM(UTC)
You can contact the developers at forzafb@microsoft.com - emails trigger an autoreply which may (or may not) be followed up with a direct response.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 12:06:28 AM(UTC)
I emailed them just after I made this thread actually (I found the same advice to email them in another thread), I didn't get any auto-reply though.

Thanks funky dunk for the info about the save, I have indeed moved it to USB before so I could back it up to my PC, and then moved it back - purely because it represents 100s of hours of progress and I didn't want to lose it. I guess that didn't work out too well then huh.

Well if that's all it is then it's a relief of sorts, I was worried I'd be blacklisted from all Forza games or something.

edit - I've now made a new save and was able to buy a livery off the storefront no problem, so the new save has indeed fixed it.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 30, 2017 12:55:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error