This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
95 Pages<<939495Prev
#2351 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 5:30:11 AM(UTC)
I would find it nice if there are new radio stations or just new songs. Driving a car is especially fun with music but unfortunately I can not listen to the music that is currently available.

In my opinion, there was the best music in FH3
#2352 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 12:29:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Xl Commander IX Go to Quoted Post
I would find it nice if there are new radio stations or just new songs. Driving a car is especially fun with music but unfortunately I can not listen to the music that is currently available.

In my opinion, there was the best music in FH3

While there's nothing wrong with your request, you might get temporary relief by using Spotify. I listen a lots of music by running Spotify app on Xbox One X. For the best experience check your audio settings in Horizon 4 and turn ON Streamer Mode, which shuts most of the music in game. Launch Spotify to background and it has a game mode, where you can set audio volume separately from Horizon. Definitely has worked for me.
#2353 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 11:00:44 AM(UTC)
The unbeatable drivatars need tweaking, currently they’re set to perform significantly better than you, but the counter is that they need to stop more too. It’s currently extremely unbalanced this way because they go faster regardless of what car they’re in, for example if you’re using a stock 2018 911 gt2 rs and the drivatar is too they will beat you to a pulp unless you can brake like a god.

(Disclaimer before you brush it off as me just being bad; I have over a 75% PVE win percentage, and I only race against unbeatable drivatars, I’m asking this in hopes of making PVE more realistic for the borderline pros of fh4)
Ever wondered how those Ford Focus rs’ and Audi tt’s go so fast in your everything goes races? This is why

Edited by user Saturday, September 7, 2019 11:45:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2354 Posted : Sunday, September 8, 2019 5:57:01 AM(UTC)
PLEASE give us a chance to mute the complete music in the game. Even in the Loadingscreens, at Horizon Festival, in the Forzathon Zones. I can't hear this anoying noise anymore. It's like acoustically torture. Waterboarding with "music" So PLEASE let us mute it complete. Thank You :)
 1 user liked this post.
#2355 Posted : Sunday, September 8, 2019 11:06:54 PM(UTC)
FH4 decided to follow Fortnite, with the cosmetic items & emotes that graced us with it's unnecessary presence (i understand that it was trying to introduce a "fresh" feature, but it doesn't belong in a "racing" game.., unless there is sum sort of interaction between player characters, like GTA for instance, where we can meet up in our Garages & show off our Gorgeous Cars.., but then again, how long would that bragging "freshness" last).

FH4 also decided to follow Microsoft.., by switching to Their XBOX Club System, which omitted Core Features of the Regular Forza Horizon Club System.., it also required us to Suspend the Game & Open up an App on Console, whereas previously it was an in-game feature.

FH4 also decided to follow Microsoft.., by adopting Their "True Skill" System for Multiplayer (which feels more punishing than rewarding), which No-One can explain in Plain English (or whatever Language) for most people to truly understand how it works.., i mean, can we even know for sure how many points we'll acquire or lose after the Session, just by calculating by our individual performance & not only because of our "Team's" Success or Failure?

So Please, Playground Games.., Stick to Your Own Forza Identity (if Microsoft would even have the decency to allow You, for future Horizon Titles)
*Mod Edit - Inappropriate sig removed. Do not repost - D*
#2356 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 11:40:21 AM(UTC)
Cockpit cameras, some cars have extreme annoyingly zoomed cockpit cameras and it actually makes these cars borderline undriveable. Not to mention it’s insanely inconsistent how some cars cockpits have vision of both the mirrors; wing and rear and others cars don’t have view of either. It’s honestly terrible trying to vary my car choices when I love cockpit cam this much, and if I didn’t want to see my mirrors I would use driver cam! I use cockpit because I want to see more than just the top of my steering wheel, and mirrors. On a side note, it would also be very nice to see the base of the far side A-pillar too for some nice smooth judgment on the other side of my car.

And I firmly believe other fellow cockpit cam users will agree.

Edited by user Thursday, September 12, 2019 11:42:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Conclusion statement

#2357 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 5:41:58 PM(UTC)
I turn off any sound in the game, if I want music I turn on my own sound system. This removes the annoying car sounds, as some sound like my Granny's old sawing machine.
Computer opponents are a joke, ridiculously talented. May be Jedi ! Their crash rate is very small, and when they do go off at Galactic speed, they are back on track in a micro second. When I go off track, my car takes on a whole new magnetic phase heading inevitably to slam into anything. Again it's laughable, consistent and so annoying.

I now have 125 Million in cash, I no longer try to race against the computer cars as they are ridiculous, From an other planet I think !

I have over 100 personal tracks I have created, for my own driving pleasure. When designing a track, I deliberately send the computer cars off to encounter as many obstacles as possible. It can take me several hours to generate a new track, being very careful where to place the Gates. If you set minimum gates, and space them at the corners of the map. You get free driving range within each quadrant. The computer cars may take 20 to 30 minuets to complete one lap, this allows you plenty of time to get in 80 to a hundred miles of driving per lap. Sometimes ever longer. So over several laps you travel a very long way, accumulate a mountain of points. And enjoy the free clear roads.

I like FH4, the environment, the lighting, and the scenery is brilliant. Yet the racing is so one sided it's a waist of time, it’s not enjoyable. So as it's not fun , I don't bother racing.

They need to seriously look at the racing dynamics, and make it enjoyable. Not assume we are all top rate drivers who never make a mistake. We are Human, fallible, and want to have fun, Not misery, coming in 12th most of the time.

Now onto car set ups,
Why O why give us rubbish setups on a new car? After many hours frustratingly trying to fathom out how to get a car to not spin at every corner. I now have down loaded some very good setups. The cars behave very well. So why not give us a well set up car to start. Then if you want to adjust the thing you can.
This current useless car set up is so backward, making I am sure, many not want to play the game.
#2358 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2019 12:24:20 AM(UTC)
A couple of suggestions:

Auction house:

1) When in the auction house, clearly display if you own that car already or not
2) In views where you can see all your cars (e.g. garage, starting an auction etc) - please make a filter for "show duplicates"

Music:
3) Please add more music to the classical radio - the other are unbearble, but the classical station is repeating very, very frequently
4) Integrate the DJs, skill songs etc, with streaming services. This way, I could listen to oldies while driving around in a classic car... the swinging sixties, Austin Powers style.

Edited by user Friday, September 13, 2019 12:27:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2359 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2019 8:49:43 AM(UTC)
While series 13 focused mainly on Porsche I’m not sure if they plan to continue around one manufacturer or do a variety next. So if they go by manufacturer they probably have it planned out already but in case they don’t here’s a variety of cars I’d love to see in the game. Also I have some suggestions for future updates.

2019 Audi RS5 Sportback
2019 Audi A5
2019 Chrysler 300 S
2013 Dodge Dart Gt
2005 Dodge SRT 4
1997 Dodge Stealth RT
2004 Ford Mustang GT
2006 Honda Civic SI
1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
2018 Lotus Elise
2013 McLaren P1 GTR
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
2018 Nissan 370Z Nismo
2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6
2018 Porsche 718 BOXTER
2004 VW Jetta GTI

1. Make it to where we can sell cars outside of the auction house like in forza Motorsport 7. A lot of people’s garages are too full bc we get duplicates in wheel spins.

2. More customization options (within reason)
A more rim options..especially deep dish rims
B More factory bumpers so we can change the trim levels of the car, not everyone wants top of the line cars we need more base model cars for daily drivers.
C Exhaust tip options...also more aggressive sounds like the Dodge Viper and Subaru STI they both sound good.
D Possibly be able to change the interior color? And even the style of two tone leather
E Be able to change the blow off valve sound...possibly give us an option of 5 or so to choose from if we don’t like the factory sound.
F I would love to be able to apply matte decals to a gloss/metallic paint or vice versa.
G the option to lower or raise our roof, even if it requires us to be at a festival to do it. We can already lower it in forza vista mode why not let is stay that way.

Those are just some of my ideas....they are simple and pretty much a universal agreement with the community.
Thank you

95 Pages<<939495Prev

Notification

Icon
Error