This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
98 Pages<<9192939495>>PrevNext
#2301 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 7:51:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TomS675 Go to Quoted Post
- Clutch override

I use manual gear selection due to the extra control over automatic, but I don't want to use manual w/ clutch as I find it plays really badly on a controller. I would like for there to be a clutch override option to allow for the clutch to be operational when using regular manual gear selection.

I know some DiRT games give this option in the controls settings so should be possible to implement.

Gearbox type should be like in simulators: automatic or factory. So that cars with torque converter are still auto, dual clutches are auto and manuals are manuals. Would be really nice to have straight cut gears in race cars and being able to shift without clutch on modern racecars.

Than transmission swaps come into play: if player wants to fit a dual clutch or a straight cut racing gearbox he purchases it. If he wants to install a torque converter, money can buy it. If he wants to install a syncro gearbox on a racing car to make it road legal (or bring it down in PP to compete with slower cars), he buys that from the upgrades.
#2302 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 8:26:19 AM(UTC)
That is quite a good idea, actually. Giving transmission as an upgrade would add a nice bit of realism.

Edited by user Monday, August 12, 2019 8:27:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I like fiestas
 2 users liked this post.
#2303 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 10:20:37 AM(UTC)
Perhaps a instance where a rare car ranging from Wheelspin-only rewards to Past Forzathon Rewards is on the road and can only be challenged 3 times on Unbeatable to a race that can take as long as going town-to-town or across the entirety of the highway. For example, At 2:15 PM a Mercedes G63 6x6 could appear on the map and has an icon of a Car. It could appear next to the beach, on the Highway, near Edinburgh or even near the Horizon Festival. Once it spawns, A time limit of 20 minutes will be given to all people in order to begin heading towards it and challenging the AI Racer to a Unbeatable Head-To-Head that lasts longer than an average Head-to-Head. The Mercedes 6 Wheeler in this case will be a Cross Country Race across the Moorhead Wind Farm to the Airport. Once it has been beaten, the Rare car is then given to the player. There are a minimum of 3 tries to attempt beating the racer before it locks itself from the challenger. All people are able to challenge it before it eventually disappears from the map. This gives more of a chance to players who have missed out on a car, weren't able to get lucky or simply looking for another option of obtaining a rare car.
#2304 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 12:58:00 AM(UTC)
Tune season category

I has been wondering, why there is no category for seasons when you upload and share a tune. You only have max 16 letters to work with and the player have no way to see if it winter or summer tune.

So why not make an extra option to set the season on the tune?

Here is an eksample:

Title: Gribby road race
Option 1: Best for grib
Option 2: Good for speed
Option 3: Summer
Description: writing som text

(and the description og the tune, could be seen before download.
 1 user liked this post.
#2305 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:30:18 AM(UTC)
I'm fed up with solid drivatars, the ones that you can't go through... Were they created with the only purpose of discouraging offline playing? They're always hanging around on the nearest roads, impeding every effort of completing jumps and speed cameras.

And 7/10 times I start the game, it can't establish a connection with the servers, so I should spend half an hour every day launching the app, hoping it won't stuck loading forever, then hoping it will connect to the servers and eventually closing it and doing all of that again.

I hope that, in the next title, online multiplaying is restricted only to races or meetings, while normal driving will be offline single player.

Also, they should think about a system where things obtained via VIP Pass are unlocked by a downloaded file, maybe with a scripted key for every player, so that I can enjoy offline my house on the lake without having to buy it, or my VX220s, one of which was actually bought in the auto show with credits.
#2306 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:32:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Fnuggy Go to Quoted Post
Tune season category

I has been wondering, why there is no category for seasons when you upload and share a tune. You only have max 16 letters to work with and the player have no way to see if it winter or summer tune.

So why not make an extra option to set the season on the tune?

Here is an eksample:

Title: Gribby road race
Option 1: Best for grip
Option 2: Good for speed
Option 3: Summer
Description: writing some text

(and the description of the tune, could be seen before download.

the tune search is just a draft, not even able to detect fine tune changes which can totally change behavior of the car, no information concerning tyres type, no preview to have a look a rims / rear wing ... how to have so much space and put so little information. Being the 4th version of FH we should have all that and even information about a tune being involved in a rival score or how many races won with that particular tune.
For sure some visible additional texts would be useful but issue is localization of texts and as well as possible offending texts. that is why it is not used.

#2307 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 2:20:50 AM(UTC)
Please add a preview for custom routes.

When I choose to play some routes made by other players, I would like to see the full track before entering the race.
 2 users liked this post.
#2308 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 4:57:41 AM(UTC)
The option to turn off the automatic "spinning" of Wheelspins and Super Wheelspins.

Let them accumulate, so I can spin them later.
#2309 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 7:03:25 AM(UTC)
I would like to have parking sensors in the cars

·When your playing with friends and your parking up and you have damage on and they hit you, you then have to repair you damage.

·it could be more realistic and it will be more easyer to park

How would this work,
Well I was thinking when you put your car in reverse the map moves out. (slides out of your screen) of its place and the body of your car with move in. (slides in to your screen)
and as you move to a object or vehicle then it shows either green. (get close) Yellow (Getting closer) Red (almost touching) also beeps.

Your sincerely
DarkerFur
#2310 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 6:21:22 AM(UTC)
How 'bout roads like the Transfăgărășan Highway or equivalent. Probably need to improve your tire physics game a bit more for that tho. Things are a lil too slippery yet.
 1 user liked this post.
#2311 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 4:45:07 AM(UTC)
Wheel offset for cars that really need it like (E63 AMG, BMW M3 E36, Subaru WRX STI Hatchback....)
Please fix it Forza!
 1 user liked this post.
#2312 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 5:04:37 AM(UTC)
Could add indicatorsplease conrold LBand B
 1 user liked this post.
#2313 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 10:59:00 AM(UTC)
Indicatiors

Petrol Stations

Murco
Shell
Texaco
Union 76
Mobil
BP

Motorway service spot on the main motor way

Functional insides of houses

More characters
(Warren, Amy, Ben from older forza games)

Getting out of cars and walking into other cars and going on photography trips to get scenery

Functional UI Which control parts of the car like a potential animation of the arm towards the radio
Functional A/C
Second Hand car dealers where you get cars for a lot lower than the autoshow price which is fixed at 20,000cr+
for example a 1998 VW Golf in a lot costing a lot less than 20k

Abiliity to carry more than one person in a car - which will add to a major increase in the online communicablability of people speaking and being social in horizon life which will be more intresting at car meets because in the first fast and furious film Hector the bald Mexican has a crew which has several people hopping out of 90's Civics

Better AI Characters around the map for example if some one is stood on a street corner in edinburgh and a hypercar went past they pull a phone out and take a photo.
Linking this to the fan system in games such as FH3 AND GRID 2.
This leads me on to the idea of having branded phones such as
Apple
Samsung
Huawei
Sony
Google

this leads on to the idea of social media being added such as
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Snapchat
etc

Actual player to roadside AI interaction

Functional light adjustability

BeamNG style crash physics and crumple zones so if you were in your mosler and hit one of the over-head speed signs at 300mph your car would rupture and crumple and blow up in a fiery inferno on the motorway
or if you hit a tree at a low speed it would shatter the front end up and end up needing a recovery service to take it to a storage barn to restore, generating barn restorations of your own which would lead to you getting influence in the tuner catergory for flipping the car from a wreck and earning money from selling it- however this would lose you money for buying in parts from the internet at your workshop. These workshops could feature as extra hangouts in online private lobbies which would add to a vibe which is a collaborative restoration sharing the influence between the people working on it.
Better seasons adding more diverse weather instead of in winter the lake freezing every time this is totally un-realistic and how come the reservoir dosent freeze this shows inconsistency .

*May trigger some people about how pedantic i'm being*
Accurate clocks inside cars and temperature gauges inside cars
Radio Display on infotainment screen such as time Temperature and the current radio station and sat-nav to navigate across the map instead of cluttering up the UI
plus add aftermarket sound systems and radios .
Functional dials/Buttons
*Sorry for my OCD and my Ranting on about attention to detail*

Better Customisation

Sponsorship deals like FH1

More Limos and actual police cars like need for speed which randomly spawn around

more realistic traffic
Road Rage
AI Traffic reacting to bad driving
RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC
AI Crashing into each other and closing the freeway
Functional businesses - not car related
Shops = Food (Supermarket)

Bigger airfield such as a place in Lincolnshire England called Wickenby its an ex WW2 air base which is still in use for light aircraft
or a functional base like Waddington/Coningsby which base Typhoon's/ other fighter jets

Customisation
Lights Rear/Front/Indicators
more bodykits

Window adjustability Front/Rear up/down

Race Types
Road
Dirt
Cross-Country
Street
- Standard
- Pinks
Drag
-Standard
-Wager
-Pinks

Radio Stations
All Licenced Artists
Pulse- pop/chilled out songs
Ed Sheeran
Mark Ronson
Justin Beiber
Camilla Cabello
Charlie Puth
LSD
Katy Perry
Aloe Blacc
Bass- Bass/Dance
CamelPhat
Marshmello
Calvin Harris
Martin Garrix
DJ Snake
The Prodigy
Diplo
Avicii
David Guetta
Jax Jones
Martin Solevig
Block Party- Hip-Hop/Grime/Rap
Stormzy
Travis Scott
Lizzo
Kendrick Lemar
AJ Tracey
Wiz Khalifa
Skepta
XS-Rock/Brit-Pop
Oasis
Blur
The Prodigy
Hospital-Hospital Record Label
All of these would include more variety.

-

Edited by user Monday, August 19, 2019 11:44:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2314 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 11:13:48 AM(UTC)
Hairstyles
Ponytail , long hair and other different kinds of hairstyles
#2315 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 1:19:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: the1comedian265 Go to Quoted Post
Indicatiors

Petrol Stations

Murco
Shell
Texaco
Union 76
Mobil
BP

Motorway service spot on the main motor way

I don't think actual brands would be allowed, I'd merge the petrol stations and the service areas into the same place, maybe have two fictional brands inside the game.
Those would be cool. By the way, they need to be functional to something. Fuel consumption would be good but a bit problematic, as tyre consumption already is and it's impossible to have it enabled in a car with 1400 hp in a long race, Same for fuel. So they might be functional only in free roaming. You drive into the service area and can get the car cleaned for 20cr, repaired for only aesthetic damage, and the setup management could be moved from the pause menu to the service areas to add immersion. If the next game will get interiors customization, it would be awesome to be able to drive to a service area and buy objects to place inside the car like it happens in other games like Euro Truck Simulator.

Functional insides of houses

I feel this needs to be more like an actual garage with limited places. You can walk in it in first person, see all your cars (hopefully with LOD models applied), take photos of them into the garage, etc. Of course every garage needs to be quite different from another.

Getting out of cars and walking into other cars and going on photography trips to get scenery

This could have sense if meetings were brought back, or in parking areas in front of landscapes. Speaking of meetings, it could be much cooler if you can walk to a car of a friend, ask for a test drive, climb inside and set off.

Functional UI Which control parts of the car like a potential animation of the arm towards the radio
Functional A/C

I feel this is unnecessarily and too complicated.

Second Hand car dealers where you get cars for a lot lower than the autoshow price which is fixed at 20,000cr+
for example a 1998 VW Golf in a lot costing a lot less than 20k

Well, to feature this they need car wear to be introduced like it was for used cars in GT4, otherwise everyone would buy an used car even if it's still in the auto show.

Abiliity to carry more than one person in a car - which will add to a major increase in the online communicablability of people speaking and being social in horizon life which will be more intresting at car meets because in the first fast and furious film Hector the bald Mexican has a crew which has several people hopping out of 90's Civics

I can't see the point of playing a racing game and having fun not driving a car, but being driven in it.

...This leads me on to the idea of having branded phones such as
Apple
Samsung
Huawei
Sony
Google

Unnecessary brands... Getting licenses is expensive and has many drawbacks in term of freedom.

BeamNG style crash physics and crumple zones so if you were in your mosler and hit one of the over-head speed signs at 300mph your car would rupture and crumple and blow up in a fiery inferno on the motorway

Realistic deformations and parts failures require a lot of hardware. Also, makers don't want their virtual cars to be realistically deformed in an accident, and don't want other other maker's virtual cars perform too well because of a bad game design, as it would lead the player to misconceptions about the actualy car safety. See, BeamNG has no licenses and they can do whatever they want.

plus add aftermarket sound systems and radios .

This is purely cosmethic

More Limos and actual police cars like need for speed which randomly spawn around

They don't want the game to be too much of an illegal street racing game. That's why they've come up with the idea of a festival. See, Toyota, beyond the fact it has signed a deal with Polyphony, doesn't want to came on FH because they don't want to be associated with street racing.

Road Rage

This collides with the idea of the festival being an happy and cheerful place

RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC
AI Crashing into each other and closing the freeway

This would add hardware requirements and much more complexity. Also it could be featured offline only, as otherwise the motorway would be closed 24/7

Functional businesses - not car related
Shops = Food (Supermarket)

This is quite unnecessary, but it would require also much more content that would make the game heavier and more expensive

Radio Stations
All Licenced Artists
Pulse- pop/chilled out songs
Ed Sheeran
Mark Ronson
Justin Beiber
Camilla Cabello
Charlie Puth
LSD
Katy Perry
Aloe Blacc
Bass- Bass/Dance
CamelPhat
Marshmello
Calvin Harris
Martin Garrix
DJ Snake
The Prodigy
Diplo
Avicii
David Guetta
Jax Jones
Martin Solevig
Block Party- Hip-Hop/Grime/Rap
Stormzy
Travis Scott
Lizzo
Kendrick Lemar
AJ Tracey
Wiz Khalifa
Skepta
XS-Rock/Brit-Pop
Oasis
Blur
The Prodigy
Hospital-Hospital Record Label
All of these would include more variety.

... and a big rise in price tag, if everyone pretended to have all the most famous tracks of their favourite artists licensed
#2316 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 1:21:50 PM(UTC)
Anyway... this thread is a mess, of course it is. Is anyone keeping trace of the most interesting suggestions? Or we should open a thread for FH5 suggestions, shouldn't we?

Edited by user Monday, August 19, 2019 1:26:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2317 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 1:26:12 PM(UTC)
It would be a good idea to give us the opportunity to choose the number of opponents when creating blueprints. Because on some situations, 11 opponents is a bit too much. It would be cool for doing some smaller tracks or even for doing 1v1s
 1 user liked this post.
#2318 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 8:13:02 PM(UTC)
More options of tires for street at drag, but white line/white wall tires, red line tires, tô match with clássico style of some cars.

More customizations of bodykits, special paints to vinyls, ...
 1 user liked this post.
#2319 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 10:35:46 AM(UTC)
I really want Forza(entire franchise) go toe to toe with NFS Heat interms of car customization ranging from wide body mods, wide range of after market bumpers, tail lights(changing the color of them as well), tail lights, interior, neon lights, glowing rims😇.

As for features Forza Motorsport 8 should definitely update their car sounds because Horizon 4 and motorpsort 7 car sounds was mixed to me. Car destruction should take heavy cues from the upcoming Grid game, and add more random weather scenarios like sand storms in Dubai. For Horizon 5 I do hope they travel to somewhere exotic like somewhere in Africa, Sweden, the land of the rising sun 🇯🇵(Obviously) and make big in scale like the Test Drive Unlimited games, Brazil, Argentina, China, Norway, New York, California, and Miami.
#2320 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 12:56:37 AM(UTC)
Dear Turn 10 and Playground Games

Please give us the option to show our tunings in a list.
So we do not have to look at every car and see if we ever get there have created tunings.
Also the possibility would be great, if the Tunings would be marked, whether they are in use or not.

Or quite simply: A button "delete all unused tunings". :o)

I play Forza 4 sience the release and i love it :D Thank you for this Gem! :D
#2321 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 11:30:54 AM(UTC)
Would like to see split times when racing offline, just like when you race online.

Would like if i could swap some button on controller for turning on or off tractioncontrol, instead of doing it in the settings menu.

Would like an option to collect all cars and all credits from auctions.

Regards MOhlsson

1 user liked this post.
#2322 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 9:56:35 AM(UTC)
Please give us the ability to see the in game time. We can see temperature and weather. But why not time??
#2323 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 10:26:04 AM(UTC)
Route Finder

- Ability to filter routes by day / night routes.
While there are great custom routes design wise, some Road Races in Edinburgh set during day feel a bit weird since city is empty. During night it's not that disturbing at all. Also would help finding routes suitable to what players are feeling like, listening to Synthwave and racing in the night, or something.

- Favourite Custom Route Gallery
Where we could make custom categories like "Long, Super Long, Less than 5 miles", etc. Would help finding races we like to do again quickly.
#2324 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2019 10:54:52 AM(UTC)
Forza Horizon is on good place
 1 user liked this post.
#2325 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 1:29:09 AM(UTC)
Would love to see the new 2020 C8 Corvette come to Forza Horizon 4. Would be great to have a mid engine American Sports car in the mix...
98 Pages<<9192939495>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error