This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
93 Pages<<90919293PrevNext
#2276 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 9:05:43 AM(UTC)
Custom routes should be allowed in Rivals challenges.

#2277 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 2:08:19 PM(UTC)
It would be nice to have separate front and rear wheels on cars for drag and drift builds.
#2278 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 8:44:33 AM(UTC)
How about a few menu shortcuts? Like one that closes the pause menu from anywhere by holding LT and RT at the same time. Another thing that would be handy would be menu shortcuts in freeroam that bring you directly to your garage and difficulty options.
#2279 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 10:07:16 AM(UTC)
Best Playground games

I am a big fan of the game FORZA Horizon 4!
I have a request for an update., some things that I would love to have in the game.

By photomodus the only way you can open the doors of your car is when you are in front of the house. But I would love to be able to open all the doors and to do that anywhere you'd like in the game.

I hope you'll take it into considiration, thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Sander van Dijk
from the Netherlands

#2280 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 6:38:29 AM(UTC)
Chatbox would be better because, people wouldn't mine to communicate like in the previous versions of horizon games. Cause, in freeroam in horizon 3 there was a room you could join to listen to multiple people. And, this is just an, idea though! In the Discussion Forum from this site people are talking about having a chatbox so in freeroam people could chat together, but if you don't like hearing a person talking trash or something you could either block them, or just mute them. For some people it feels lonely cause people avoid one and, another and, it's sad. I really like to have this idea somewere soon, or in the future!
#2281 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 11:43:47 AM(UTC)
I started playing this game about a month ago

Then i bought the ultimate version of the game when it was on sale few weeks ago

i really love the game, except the playground event match games

Every week i am trying so hard to complete the weekly forzathon challenge, but because of this playground event match games, sometimes i just give up

so when the game starts and if one team loses, the team who lost the very first game just leaves and unfortunately i was on that team many times just like many of you guys

i find really hard to believe if there is people out there who enjoys this playground event matches

I bought this game to race not bumping each other and waste time

Once again i am really enjoying this game so much, everything is great

So many cars,great graphics,and etc

1 user liked this post.
#2282 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 2:12:41 PM(UTC)
over used and over powerd boneshakers

now i highly doubt im the only one who thinks that the boneshaker should be nerfer or just made more ballenced. because personally im sick of being beaten by that stupid car. it seriously makes me think that A class racing is the most toxic of them all because 80% of the lobby uses the boneshaker.

its starting to become one of the main reasons i hate playing online adventure in FH4. other main reason is the diabolical points system that deducts 10 points for finishing second in the championship, but thats a whole other rant.

if you think the boneshaker needs to be nerfed\ ballenced the please upvote this ;)
#2283 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 11:24:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Fury x Prophet Go to Quoted Post
over used and over powerd boneshakers

now i highly doubt im the only one who thinks that the boneshaker should be nerfer or just made more ballenced. because personally im sick of being beaten by that stupid car. it seriously makes me think that A class racing is the most toxic of them all because 80% of the lobby uses the boneshaker.

its starting to become one of the main reasons i hate playing online adventure in FH4. other main reason is the diabolical points system that deducts 10 points for finishing second in the championship, but thats a whole other rant.

if you think the boneshaker needs to be nerfed\ ballenced the please upvote this ;)

Give a little bump on this thread too
https://forums.forzamoto...g-with-Bone-shaker.aspx
but as you can see it has been months and the devs seems to don't want to acknowledge this problem

Edited by user Sunday, August 4, 2019 11:25:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2284 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 1:55:26 AM(UTC)
The story goes that:

Quote:
"In March, during a livestream event, Dan Greenawalt announced the team was just beginning to enter pre-production on the next Forza game and they would be taking an entirely new approach to development. He stated that instead the team would be involving the community much more via beta tests and discussion sessions. Hardcore fans would be much more connected to the creative process than ever before."

- If you want to involve "hardcore fans", I for one believe the best way is to discuss the locations of maps (i.e.: Where is Forza Horizon 5's "mainland"?) and their expansions with them. Where are we going next? What do you have in mind? How do you select them? Is it set in stone?
- Is there any possibility of a third expansion for Forza Horizon 4?
- Will Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon continue to be separate games?
- What lessons did you learn from competitor games? Yes, you do have a competitition, give players reasons (plural) not to defect.
- What is the new content going to be for THIS game, as in Forza Horizon 4, and during THIS year, as in the months after August 2019?

In this game and in the next, I want:

- the option to mute all music from any and all parts of the game, all of it
- single player championships
- custom championships with custom routes
- to preview the course of custom routes before I drive in them
- Rivals or time attack-like mode for custom routes, in which I drive alone on the track and not against a dozen Drivatars
- to filter cars that are "New" in my garage
- to see which cars have Offroad tires in my car selection menus in all seasons, not just Winter
- a driving school to teach the young and the inexperienced how to drive, you could make it a story or something
- something to be done with leaderboard cars like Boneshaker and Track-tor which obviously combine high power and high grip even in lower classes, unlike other cars that can be optimized for one but not the other, for example using data from Rivals to rebalance the cars
- more items to be sold on the #Forzathon Shop each week
- character customization items divorced from Wheelspins and their randomness, as in giving people the ability to buy what they want with credits or at least #Forzathon Points, directly in the character customization menu
...and the obligatory "better engine sounds" request.

Edited by user Monday, August 5, 2019 1:58:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2285 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 3:55:23 AM(UTC)
Personally, I would like to see the following:

Skill Tree:
* Removal of the annoying perk point animation.
* Ability to select adjacent perk points that you require and buy all at once instead of having to wait for each and every perk point to go through it's annoying and time-consuming animation.

In this case a single purchase animation would be acceptable IMHO.

Auction House:
* Option to collect all credits at once.
* Option to collect all cars won in one go (if garage capacity allows).
* Option to scrap unsold/unwanted vehicles.
* Option to sell unsold/unwanted vehicles back to AutoShow for a percentage of the default AH starting price.
* Option to select multiple vehicles and either reclaim, scrap or sell to AutoShow in one go.
* Option to view how many auctions you have left on the fly so you don't have to waste time attempting to start an auction, only to be informed you have reached your limit.
* Speed up the time takes to start an Auction (takes 30 seconds to 1 minute at times times)
*Speed up the time taken to reclaim vehicles from the Auction House (take up to a minute per vehicle)

Wheel Spins:
* Option to reject/scrap low value cars

Pause Menu:
* Remove the extra confirmation button press where you are asked "WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE THIS CAR DELIVERED TO YOU"..

The player has already made the decision to change vehicle, scrolled to the required vehicle, selected it and hit "GET IN CAR". By this point the player is properly serious about changing from the current car. If they've made a mistake, it's also quicker to change again.

Garage:

* Removal of the cinematic/animation shown when viewing a duplicate "New" vehicle.

This same cinematic/animation also occurs when viewing a car retrieved from the Auction House, which becomes "New" again?

There are many areas within the game that could be tweaked to make more efficient use of the players time, but I dare say most of these will never see the light of day, which is a shame as I love the game, but get really annoyed with all the waiting around for stuff to happen.

Edited by user Monday, August 5, 2019 4:01:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2286 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 5:48:26 AM(UTC)
I'm pretty sure this one has been suggested before, but it would be very helpful to be able to create multiple "favorites" lists, and name them independent. For instance when we enter a Ranked match or Drift Adventure, we could have favorites lists already set up for each class of car, terrain, FWD/AWD, etc.
#2287 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 9:54:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SheldorAFK1110 Go to Quoted Post
I'm pretty sure this one has been suggested before, but it would be very helpful to be able to create multiple "favorites" lists, and name them independent. For instance when we enter a Ranked match or Drift Adventure, we could have favorites lists already set up for each class of car, terrain, FWD/AWD, etc.

It's been suggested before and something like this would be great. We have hundreds of cars for me, I'm still experimenting with different tunes to test and sometimes I forget which one is which as I have cruise cars, cars for Street Racing all in my favourites.
 1 user liked this post.
#2288 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 5:56:48 AM(UTC)
Some Feedback on the Auction House

This is less "feature requests" and more "this feature has issues" but I'm putting it here to have a greater chance of actually filtering up to PG.

The auction house interface is hot garbage and is not at all pleasant to use. Here are just some of the irritating aspects of it. I don't expect any of these issues to be addressed in FH4, but hopefully this feedback helps PG to make auctions a better experience in FH5.

Searches are not saved

Is there a rare car like the Ferrari 812 you're trying to get? Get used to selecting make/model from the menu hundreds of times. When you exit out of an auction results screen you should at least be put back to the auction search screen with the previous search details already filled.

Another useful feature would be a recent search history so if there's a few cars you regularly search for you can quickly do those searches instead of having to fill out the filter fields EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

Even better, you should be able to save specific searches so you can access them quickly later.

Inconsistent car names

I recently flipped ahead to see what car I'd need to own for the upcoming weekly Forzathon playlists. Ok, need a Shelby GT500. Got it. First I need to go to the autoshow to see how much it is there. Got it. Then I go to the auction house to see if I can get it for cheaper. Select Ford. Flick through models. Nothing that says "Shelby GT500". I had to go back to the autoshow to find the year (2013) and then go back to the auction search page and find "Ford Mustang '13". Even then, I wasn't sure whether this was just the regular '13 Mustang or the Shelby version. I just had to do the search and see the results. Also, the name of the car in the results page is "Ford Shelby GT500 2013". No "Mustang" listed at all, yet that is what I had to search for. These naming inconsistencies point to a lack of care/rigor when creating the cars.

Another example is the Nissan GT-R. Anyone that's into Japanese cars from the 90s and 2000s knows the different variants as the R32-R35, yet these numbers are not attached to the car names in FH4 at all. I wanted to get an R34, but the only text on the search page was year. The only way to search for the correct one was via going through each model year until I found the one I wanted (a pain due to FH4 not saving searches) or searching Wikipedia to find the year range of the R34. That's not a great situation.

Also, if I'm selecting "Ford" for the make, I don't need the make to also appear in the model line e.g. "Ford Mustang '13". Seems like a waste of space that could be used for a better description.

Ideally the interface for a single make/model search would work like the garage/autoshow interface works.

No filter for "rarity"

I can't find an option anywhere in the search interface to filter for a specific rarity (i.e. common, rare, legendary, barn find etc.) Ideally you'd be able to set a filter like "only show me cars at legendary rarity."

Slow display of search results

The amount of time it takes to populate the entries in the search results screen seems excessive. It is easy to run into a situation when using the "unique cars" search where an auction has timed out before it actually loads on the page. I assume it has something to do with displaying a picture of the car with its current design. As someone who doesn't use the AH to get designs/tunes (I will always repaint and retune straight away) I don't care what the car currently looks like.

No indication whether skill points have been purchased

Considering there are cars that can give $300,000 or even another car as a skill point reward, whether this has been redeemed or not affects the car's overall value. I should be able to see this before I purchase a car at auction.

No indication that car is in autoshow

Ideally I shouldn't have to jump out of the auction house to check whether a car is in the autoshow. As I don't care what design/tune is on a car I only want to buy autoshow cars from the auction house if they're cheaper than in the autoshow. It would be nice to see this from the auction search results rather than having to bounce out to the autoshow and re-search (which, again is a pain because searches aren't saved).

Weird gaps between starting bid selection and buyout when creating an auction

This week I needed a Veyron for the Forzathon. Considering it costs $2.2m in the autoshow I went to the auction house to see if I could save some cash. I was surprised to see a few of them up there for $3.1m - and they seemed to be all selling too. So I buy the car from the autoshow and complete the Forzathon tasks. Afterwards, I go to set up an auction because if they're still selling high, maybe I could make a little cash on the whole deal. I set the buyout to $3.1m and then went to set the starting bid. The prices were quite granular until I got to $2m and then it jumped straight up to $3m - nothing in between. Why couldn't I set it to something like $2.5m? I don't understand.

Bidding system design is bad

Let's say there's a rare car I want. I search for it in the auction house and find one that has a starting bid of $300,000 and a buyout of $4m. It has 30 minutes left. Let's say I'm happy to spend up to $2m to get this car.

There is absolutely zero point on me bidding on this car now. Unless this car is as common as dirt, someone is pretty much guaranteed to outbid me in the last minute. All bidding now does is inflate the start price of the last minute sniping war.

The only thing to do if I want this car for less than the buyout price is to come back to the auction house for the last minute sniping crapshoot and hope that I'm the lucky one who has their bid get through and not hit the dreaded "Your bid failed. Please try again" message. This happens because the system sets the next bid price for you. If two people press bid at the same time, one will win and have their bid accepted and the other will have their bid fail. The only thing you can do at that point is keep trying to bid and hope your system updates to a higher bid value and you can get that bid in before the auction closes.

I've lost track of the amount of auctions I've had where I receive a bunch of "bid failed" messages followed by an "auction closed" message. I haven't been able to get a single valid bid in. I've lost the auction not because it's gone higher than I've been willing to pay but because I've been unlucky with timing. The person auctioning the car loses because I was willing to pay more than the actual winning bid and I lose because I had to waste my time unsuccessfully bidding.

Actually well designed internet auction systems (i.e. ebay) allow you to set a maximum bid amount and the system will automatically re-bid for you up to this amount. This would allow people to actually play the fun parts of the game instead of sitting at the auction house hoping their system refreshes the latest auction bid faster.

Anyway, that's my rant.
#2289 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 9:02:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ICitizenErasedI Go to Quoted Post
[...]

Searches are not saved

Is there a rare car like the Ferrari 812 you're trying to get? Get used to selecting make/model from the menu hundreds of times. When you exit out of an auction results screen you should at least be put back to the auction search screen with the previous search details already filled.

Another useful feature would be a recent search history so if there's a few cars you regularly search for you can quickly do those searches instead of having to fill out the filter fields EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

Even better, you should be able to save specific searches so you can access them quickly later.

[...]

Slow display of search results

The amount of time it takes to populate the entries in the search results screen seems excessive. It is easy to run into a situation when using the "unique cars" search where an auction has timed out before it actually loads on the page. I assume it has something to do with displaying a picture of the car with its current design. As someone who doesn't use the AH to get designs/tunes (I will always repaint and retune straight away) I don't care what the car currently looks like.

[...]

Bidding system design is bad

Let's say there's a rare car I want. I search for it in the auction house and find one that has a starting bid of $300,000 and a buyout of $4m. It has 30 minutes left. Let's say I'm happy to spend up to $2m to get this car.

There is absolutely zero point on me bidding on this car now. Unless this car is as common as dirt, someone is pretty much guaranteed to outbid me in the last minute. All bidding now does is inflate the start price of the last minute sniping war.

The only thing to do if I want this car for less than the buyout price is to come back to the auction house for the last minute sniping crapshoot and hope that I'm the lucky one who has their bid get through and not hit the dreaded "Your bid failed. Please try again" message. This happens because the system sets the next bid price for you. If two people press bid at the same time, one will win and have their bid accepted and the other will have their bid fail. The only thing you can do at that point is keep trying to bid and hope your system updates to a higher bid value and you can get that bid in before the auction closes.

I've lost track of the amount of auctions I've had where I receive a bunch of "bid failed" messages followed by an "auction closed" message. I haven't been able to get a single valid bid in. I've lost the auction not because it's gone higher than I've been willing to pay but because I've been unlucky with timing. The person auctioning the car loses because I was willing to pay more than the actual winning bid and I lose because I had to waste my time unsuccessfully bidding.

Actually well designed internet auction systems (i.e. ebay) allow you to set a maximum bid amount and the system will automatically re-bid for you up to this amount. This would allow people to actually play the fun parts of the game instead of sitting at the auction house hoping their system refreshes the latest auction bid faster.

Anyway, that's my rant.

The whole auction house should be set primarly on PC. Firstly because FH4 is based too much on online playing. One hour ago the server went down and VIP pass was useless in that scenario. I'd really like FH5 to have its main feature enjoyable in offline playing, too. So the auction house need to be moved to an app or the browser, with photos instead of constant rendering that slows everything up.

It should be possible to type with a keyboard when searching for a car at the auctions. Or maybe a grid with all the makes and then another one with all the cars of a make, if it's not possible to type.

For cars that show up rather frequently, I'd lilke a feature that blocks buying the whole price when players are bidding in the last minutes. There are many cruel players who wait until the last minute to buy the car at whole price and that's really upsetting and time consuming.

Also having to load each auction in a different window is really evil, I can't see the point in doing that, this is also time consuming.

Another feature I'd really like is the ability to sell parts not installed, maybe not at an auction. Also parts should come as prize in wheel of fortune, with the cheapest and simplest ones showing more often. while others like turbo kits, roll cages, 2 way differentials should be rarer.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 7, 2019 1:23:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2290 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 11:22:02 AM(UTC)
Do you ever wish that you could pull around one of your cars on a trailer? Well I have a great idea for a future content update. We already have trucks, SUVs, and other capable vehicles in the game all we are missing is trailers and the capability to pull them. First, trailers would have to be added to the auto show or some other place that is easily accessed. Then, we could have them be stored at one of the farms or other available spaces. We would then be able to go pickup a trailer with a vehicle that is capable and pull it back to one of the houses or festival site. There we would be able to enter without a vehicle and come out with the car we want to pull on the trailer. You would then have to press down on the left thumb stick to access the ability to put the car on the trailer. There will be a cut scene and you will then choose if you want to take the car off the trailer or drive the vehicle pulling the trailer. After you have taken the vehicle to the place you wanted you will press on the left thumb stick again and choose to take the car off. After you have finished using the trailer and have returned the car you were hauling you will have to take the trailer back to the place it was stored at and drop it off. You will then be free to drive the vehicle that was hauling the trailer around.

I personally think that if this feature was added to the game it will make car meets and other activities more realistic.
 1 user liked this post.
#2291 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 1:28:58 PM(UTC)
Speaking of the Festival site... I really hate it. I try to never go across it, I think it's just the atmosphere in there, it doesn't smell of passion for cars at all, while it reminds me a lot fortnite dances...

For the next game, I'd really want something more subtle, like Goodwood. Maybe in a little abandoned airfield,without giant screens or colorful things everywhere.
#2292 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2019 7:36:48 AM(UTC)
Please allow us to edit car interiors, I just like to change driver seat from right left, change speedometer from mph to kmh and add a bigger tachometer to keep track of my engine speed after doing engine upgrades.
#2293 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2019 1:00:15 PM(UTC)
Hi there!
Please add to Forza Horizon 4 the car configuration COMFORT, SPORT, SPORT+, RACE, ECO, SNOW etc.
(Driver can change the car configuration mode inside car.)

And please add interactive car dashboard.

And please add original cars sounds to the game.

Those features can make game more realistic.

REALLY REALLY REALLY please think about it because these things can improve the game.
#2294 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2019 3:01:28 PM(UTC)
Forza I am sick and tired of spending hours each day in the auction house trying to get one single car. One single car is what people mostly want....why the hell cant you implement a simple car “trading” system. This was people wont be so annoying when they steal all the cars from you and then people can actually “enjoy” playing the game. Today I’ve spent about 17 hours trying my absolute hardest to get the Ferrari 812. But ohhhh no that can never happen apparently because there is always gonna be someone sniping the cars when they won’t even use them. This needs to change. And what you fail to realise is that people have anger issues like myself and I have badly injured my wrist. All because some people decide to spend hours each day sniping cars just to sell them. Please consider adding a trading system as I believe it would make the community so much better
#2295 Posted : Friday, August 9, 2019 4:26:27 AM(UTC)
The Gamertag Flair you select from the Star Card shouldn't replace the one you get from FH4 VIP/Ultimate Edition. Allow players to have both.
#2296 Posted : Friday, August 9, 2019 10:42:07 AM(UTC)
I love how you guys made the customization of the cars a great mechanic, but its missing one thing. THE INTERIOR! Of course, you cant have a nice car and have the interior not match the outside of the car. With the Lamborghini Centenario you cant change anything without it looking like a centenario, First the interior will still have yellow accents, so if you change the outside, the inside is no different. I recommend doing Lamborghinis first because they have all the colors on their car configurator. But you can do whatever, they actually have every color possible, so please consider this, I would love it.
#2297 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 8:39:23 AM(UTC)
- Having the ability to drive traffic vehicles.
I know it's possible through external ways and there is 1 mission that allows us.

- More customization
Paintable brake calipers/drums, race rear bumper from Forza Motorsport 1 and 2 and having the ability to install an intake manifold and throttle body after you install a (twin) turbocharger(s) or supercharger.

- New Cars
More Toyota's like the Supra, AE86 or Celica.
Kia Optima GT

- Having the ability to listen to DLC radio stations everywhere.
How hard can it be to program this?

Edited by user Sunday, August 11, 2019 9:11:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2298 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 11:50:33 AM(UTC)
Can we please have a "early Forza Horizon"/NFS Shift focus on a "motor festival" atmosphere for FH5? Please?

FH4 was too focused on jobs, careers, businesses, etc. I'm trying to have a vacation here...
#2299 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 12:00:39 PM(UTC)
- Clutch override

I use manual gear selection due to the extra control over automatic, but I don't want to use manual w/ clutch as I find it plays really badly on a controller. I would like for there to be a clutch override option to allow for the clutch to be operational when using regular manual gear selection.

I know some DiRT games give this option in the controls settings so should be possible to implement.
I like fiestas
#2300 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 1:05:37 AM(UTC)
Hi Forza, I have been playing forza horizon since forza one on xbox 360, and I'm enjoying this game for so long. However, I have some points to develop forza I would love to see [BIG AND LONG HIGHWAYS IN THE FUTURE FORZA HORIZON 5 same as Forza horizon 2 pls pls pls make that happen. Furthermore, we want a desert for some new adventures in Forza horizon 5.I hope you Make that happen. Thank you ❤️❤️
93 Pages<<90919293PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error