This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
54 Pages<<2829303132>>PrevNext
#726 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:29:53 PM(UTC)
I agree with the Multiplayer portion. Allow us to vote on classes/race types again. I am currnetly enjoying the game, but online will loose its flavor quickly if i am stuck doing only S1 and S2 races with the occasional A class. At this point i have been playing more Anything goes just because its less of a let down of the same race all the time. And remove the free roam rush as a scored event.

And let us race against everyone. Racing is not a team sport.
#727 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:12:50 PM(UTC)
i would like the ability to see other player's garages. where we could walk through and see all of them parked/displayed in one big warehouse, etc.
 2 users liked this post.
#728 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:57:23 PM(UTC)
For the love of god bring the improved livery editor that Forza 7 got with it's post launch updates.
It's painful not having a flip option after you get used to it.
 1 user liked this post.
#729 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:28:35 PM(UTC)
I have just looked through some of the requests and agree with many, however I have not had time to read them all so if they have already been stated my apologies for repeating them.

Some of these may see simple but honestly I am not convinced there was enough (if any) play testing...

-Skip dialogue you've already heard
-Option to turn sound OFF (especially the people constantly repeating the same lines, eg. Drift Story)
-Dialogue telling you to do things you can't, eg. Drift event telling you to turn off Traction Control when the option is grey'd out due to the event.
-Map filters resetting when you unlock more stuff
-The game seemingly forcing you into online mode all the time (Load up in solo, first thing look at map and place marker, if your not paying attention and back out too quick you're online again!!)
-Items being tagged as rare when they are a lvl2 reward for an event, if everyone has it its not rare.
- The auction house..... there is so much wrong with this function, its slow to update, you can't change the bid amount manually, if a bid is higher than it was when you loaded the item your bid just fails, AH are run with tight timings normally. No filters to remove DLC cars from the AH. I'm sure my mates could add other things to this.

These are game choices that make me dislike this game, I understand that new players and even some old ones won't have issue with them as many games include elements of them, however as a long time Forza player and fan I feel they have no place here as it cheapens the franchise.

-Gambling spin wheels (kids are gunna play this do we want them spinning wheels like coin slots in Vegas?) I don't have an issue with random rewards and a spin wheel to represent that, however this is too far.
-Clothes..... its a driving game!
-Emotes..... its a driving game!
-Quich chat Presets...... its an Xbox game, we have headsets and other games let us type in what we want.
-Everything listed being used as prizes whilst still having payouts of 2000 credits (there's RNG and then there's just rubbish prizes)
-Cars you have already won being in the spins
-Where's the bucket lists? Story modes in this are so repetitive.
-Where are the races made by the Forza team? in FH3 every race had an race laid out with cars/classes selected by you guys, now its just whatever car I'm in (lazy)
-Too many more to list

My wish list is that you stop putting cars I owned in 3 of your other games behind paywalls, you stop making me waste money on houses to unlock things that were in the other games (just to increase perceived game content and length). This game came with game pass, I'm glad I didn't pay for it and that saddens me as I loved FH3 and the other Forza's (but it doesn't look like you learn't from the Forza 7 loot crate issues, which seem to be the reason the game has a 2 out of 5 rating on xbox the last time I looked). Please don't go the way of so many other game franchises and skip out on content for a yearly game release.

#730 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:45:38 PM(UTC)
A information/ a button in the Auction House if you already own this type of car would be great.
 3 users liked this post.
#731 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 3:23:24 PM(UTC)
Needed features;

Separate rim paint section

Slammed suspension setting for all cars

Exhaust tips with all aftermarket rear bumper upgrades (or give us exhaust tips either will do)

Extra standard rear bumper with exhaust upgrade in rear bumper menu ( or give us exhausts again either way)

Option for no spoiler for all cars

Side skirts for CRX

Nismo z tune bonnet/ hood for r34 GTR

Nismo z tune fenders as wide body kit (with Nismo back box)

More wide body kits

Front end transplants for certain cars ( eg s14 with s15 front or R32 GTR with R34 front)

For PGG’s to listen to these
 2 users liked this post.
#732 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 4:01:07 PM(UTC)
Turbo noise slider with every turbo upgrade ( quiet to very loud) so if you choose very loud everyone can hear it loud
 1 user liked this post.
#733 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 4:27:19 PM(UTC)
to be able to apply the special paint qualities to vinyl shapes, for example making a vinyl square gold or two tone etc
 2 users liked this post.
#734 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:36:26 PM(UTC)
I am not a fan of the music in FH4, except for a few songs. I would like to mute the radio, audio level 1 is still noticeable, but keep the DJ loud and clear for skill songs. I would like to use spotify for my music, maybe there is a way to cut the volume to Spotify when the DJ speaks. I hate to miss out on the sill songs.

Plus, often when there are just a couple of drivers for FHLive, one quits. I keep going to get 10 points, but nearly every day people drop out. It would be nice that if there is only 1 or 2 players, the game drops the number of skills, kmph, meters jumped, etc. to a easier and possible amount.

Thanks
 1 user liked this post.
#735 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:25:08 PM(UTC)
Can you PLEASE add separate FFB slider for off-road/gravel road roughness?

I can get great FFB in Forza Horizon 4. By using

Damper 0%
Minimum Forces 100%.
Simulation mode

This eliminates "vague" feeling center deadzone. Very good, sharp detail of what car is doing. Very enjoyable to drive on asphalt roads.

But this results too harsh feedback on gravel roads and cross country. Could there be separate slider? FH4 has lot of off-road driving, too strong feedback can get a bit tiring. Also afraid if might break my wheel, over time. But it's necessary to have strong, to get best feeling on asphalted roads.

Slider would be perfect solution
 17 users liked this post.
#736 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 12:49:00 AM(UTC)
Traffic toggle Wishlist for Forza Horizon 4

For players that use the open map for either drifting or racing have problems with the massive amount of traffic cars, that makes the game near unplayable.

I'm a *touge racer using the open map instead of race events all because of...
1. It's more aesthetic.
2. We can freely choose the tightest roads instead of all the high speed straights the map has.
3. People can spectate with drone mode during the battles.

We found a way to remove traffic in Forza Horizon 3 using a glitch and also early Forza Horizon 4 until it was patched.

The current state is basically nothing but frustrating and annoying, which makes the game just less fun.

Because we have been able to remove traffic via using a glitch, it shouldn't be too hard to implement a traffic toggle button. (At least for Convoy's)

If you want this feature added please LIKE this and if you are interested in Forza Touge, check out our discord called Forza Stage.

Forza Stage Discord: https://discord.gg/v7juqB

My GT: Calleastic / Administrator of Forza Stage

*A touge racer races on mountain passes, like Initial D but we mainly grip instead of drift since its faster
Lizardbeats: Always Improving
 6 users liked this post.
#737 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 1:06:02 AM(UTC)
Agreed. We need options for clear roads and seasons like summer 👌🏽
 1 user liked this post.
#738 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 1:44:33 AM(UTC)
1) Change headlights & taillights
2) Add vinyls on windows, headlights
3) High stakes mode - winner get a car of looser
AMD FX 8320
MSI RX580 8 Gb
16 Gb DDR 3
 4 users liked this post.
#739 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 2:24:29 AM(UTC)
smaller rims please! we can only put on larger rims, but it would be nice to be able to have a larger tire wall as well

4 users liked this post.
#740 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 3:06:35 AM(UTC)
First of all, this topic is not a complaint. Just an "interesting investigation" :)

As nice as the map is, the width of the roads always seemed a bit strange to me. I know this is due to playability, but ...hmmm...

Then i investigated in the internet. In real life the width of one lane is max. 3,65 meters
A Volkswagen Golf 1 has a length of 3,7 meters...
Then i thought, ok let's visualize that :-)

Here is the result.

road width

The beachside road has almost double the size of real life streets.
Its absolutely obvious that the game needs such wide roads for highspeed feeling and fun and im fine with that,
It would be nice, if PG Games could add more real size roads between the oversized ones in future maps.

#741 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 3:21:01 AM(UTC)
40 mph limit on a 4-lanes-wide road, insane!

It's the beach road, I guess people park their cars there in the summer if it's not Forza Horizon.
Persona non grata. Account under moderation. Any post with criticism won't be forwarded.
It would have been less hypocritical to just ban me permanently...
 1 user liked this post.
#742 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 7:19:22 AM(UTC)
Absolutely love the new Forza. So glad they brought us so many new vehicle visual upgrades but I feel that an exhaust visual upgrade would be nice to fill in that new big rear bumper. Just a thought. Throw a 4inch exhaust tip on your Honda, give it a reason to sound loud with an engine upgrade.

Thoughts on that??
#743 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 7:25:30 AM(UTC)
I bought and upgraded a Volvo 242 turbo, swapped engine for a 6cyl with upgraded exhaust.
Sounds like a straight six, moves like a straight six.. but it still got that old mans snorkel in the back..
#744 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 9:34:46 AM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 4s radio music seems better than in FH3.
However, I really miss the option to play your own music from within the game, like in Forza Horizon 3 via grove music.
It's just way more fun to have that much more music available to you and driving around with it.
Furthermore with an ingame music player, the music is turned down automatically during scenes where the characters talk instead of having to do it manually by pausing the game, than the music, watching the scene, pause the game again and resume your music.

Please implement that again in Forza Horizon 4.
#745 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 1:23:22 PM(UTC)
The option to quit online adventure after you've completed one. Sitting there for five minutes going through the setup of the next adventure just so you can quit is excruciating.
#746 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 1:26:36 PM(UTC)
after playing the game since the 28th of September the one thing that me and my friends have repeatedly said to each other was wish private lobbies was still a thing as the horizon life thing is alright when on your own but when your with your friends and try getting into a horizon life session and it takes forever to find one but back in horizon 3 we would just load up a private lobby and all would be well, like if we had to quit an event for whatever reason it will also quit horizon life so you spend another 5 mins trying to find a session so please take private lobbies back so that we can spend more time playing and less time waiting on sessions to appear
#747 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 1:33:29 PM(UTC)
Added Ford Focus RS MK II to the inaccurate\bad sound list on page 20 as pointed out by another user.

Edited by user Friday, October 12, 2018 1:34:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Why is my avatar different here than on the Xbox...
#748 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 2:09:24 PM(UTC)
For the love of god change the Ranked Matches, Free-roam Rush is such a bad idea It pretty much makes players with offroad vehicles have a big advantage over anyone else, also some options like ghosting since you get rammed into the wall and trees so much it always makes you want to just play offline with bots, also make the walls a bit more rubbery since some players just wallride most of them, also solo ranked would be nice since most of the time my teammates are either AFK or they don't know what they are doing and even though you came in first you still lose because most of your team was in last, and finally a custom music radio would be nice.
 1 user liked this post.
#749 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 2:57:36 PM(UTC)
The track width option is great and all, but some cars need it desperately and are missing it.

Lotus Evora S
Lotus Elise 111S
Subaru Impreza WRX STI (2005)

Those are just a few... I bet there's more than 100 that need track width.
 1 user liked this post.
#750 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 3:24:30 PM(UTC)
White letter option for offroad tires.

Season Selection option offline or custom server.

54 Pages<<2829303132>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error