This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
37 Pages<<2728293031>>PrevNext
#701 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 4:05:32 PM(UTC)
- again...decals on the windows please!!!!!

- custom paint on rims for both the lip and face of rim.

- all cars should have adjustable track width, for that matter, can we get a stanced/lowered/hellaflush/hoonigan suspension/slammed set up please?

-more body kits (the crx is missing sideskirts???) if licensing allows.

having one of the better decal/vinyl creators for games is great..but not everything needs to be race graphics or inspired. some people like clean and minimal or that "illest" car show look. would take this game to another level and a bigger audience.

#702 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:13:40 PM(UTC)
Those who consistently RAM go ghost mode in Ranked... or have a reporting feature of RAMMING in Racing Ranked Adventure... I mean there are Games SPECIFICALLY for Ramming QQ.
#703 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:48:39 PM(UTC)
For dirt series and cross country circuits
They should put out all the objects like fences, big grass, barrels, tables from the path while racing some of them slow you a LOT

Also they reset every lap and become really annoying
#704 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 6:33:17 PM(UTC)
love to see a race track be added to the map in the future.
#705 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 7:01:02 PM(UTC)
The default selection of avatars should have a skin color slider.
 2 users liked this post.
#706 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 7:07:14 PM(UTC)
Actual Forza Vista and moving around, in the houses.
Forza Concerns: economy, gameplay mechanism,car list,PI-System,limited physics, unserious arcadish driving system, plain and empty map
#707 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 7:10:05 PM(UTC)
Please, please, please, make it possible to have a private battle with members of your convoy without being forced to have teams. Current options (that I’ve seen) are do a battle (King, Survival, etc.) in free roam and hope someone doesn’t join or do a battle in private team adventure and be forced to pick teams (doesn’t work well with 3 people). This was the thing I was looking forward to most in this game.
 2 users liked this post.
#708 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 7:25:53 PM(UTC)
In short.
In first-person view mode, the view direction should turn toward moving direction while steering.

This left a huge blind zone in the displacement direction.

There is another open-world racing game with this feature gives far better FP experience, but this is the only thing beat out Horizon lol
 3 users liked this post.
#709 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 11:04:51 PM(UTC)
My wish is... being able to pick a class and racetype again in multiplayer...
 3 users liked this post.
#710 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:14:43 AM(UTC)
Quick wish list:

- More in-depth car sorting
== Sort by: "Mileage" "Time" "Value" "Use history" "PI" "Podiums" etc. etc.
== Ability to "Hide" cars in list (not remove from garage or sell)
== Ability for multiple "Favorites" folders (i.e. Rally Favorites, Cross Country Favortites, etc.)
== Ability to create and apply custom tags to cars in the garage
- Ability to track times and placements in races
- "Time Trial" options in blueprint creation (i.e. solo race against no one)
- Local saving of screenshots to PC folder (PC Version)
- More responsive mouse controls for Livery editors
- Higher resolution scaling for Livery in photo/Forzavista mode
- Ability to zoom in on Livery's in the gallery without downloading/applying them to the vehicle

Long-term wish list:

- Bring "Normal" driving mode to Wheels (currently all Normal driving assists and correction algorithms are completely disabled at the input level when using a wheel, effectively "forcing" simulation mode)
- Ability to create offroad races by placing manual checkpoints
- Ability to create street/dirt races by selecting roads on the map
- "Director" mode for replays
== The ability to control and record camera cuts and pans on a timeline of the race
== Stationary cameras for replay/director mode
== "Auto-director" mode that create dynamic replays using algorithms/machine learning/neural network
== Ability to upload edited race replays directly to video services (YouTube, Mixer, Twitch, et. al.)

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 4:41:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#711 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:33:01 AM(UTC)
Please PG and T10 fix this mess in online team and bring features from FH3 to this game like:

- Take rush out.
- Vote system.
- Class selection.
- Rank solo perfomance.
- And option to quit matches please.

This game is hands down the best racing experience if you are playing solo or co-op, but in online is really in a bad state, so hopefully you guys can fix soon. Keep the good work PG and T10!
#712 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:53:55 AM(UTC)
The game need another black guy customer and characters like FM7...
 2 users liked this post.
#713 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:27:28 AM(UTC)
An option in the map "filter" to hide completed events
 1 user liked this post.
#714 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:29:54 AM(UTC)
Standard online road trip adventures similar to FH3 and FH2 please. With class/race type voting, solo XP championship, 4 races and drive-to's between events.
GT: SavageFingers1
#715 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 3:31:37 AM(UTC)
I think with regard to this there should be a way of telling what class of vehicle you have done each race with so if you have done a track with modern Super cars it tells you that and you could go back with classic cars etc and do the same race and earn a medal for doing it in that one. That would be a cool addition and could then allow you to unlock rewards for completing every race in a certain type of vehicle, could then allow for different vehicle types to be given IV points as well.
 1 user liked this post.
#716 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 5:47:19 AM(UTC)
Hi,

I have 3 suggestions about the actual map, please :

1) For the love of God, add a new filter so we could hide all events, danger, etc, etc... already DONE !
The map is full of huge icons and it's nearly impossible to see anything sometimes.
If we could at least skip the "done events", it would be very, very, very much appreciated :-)

2) Don't reset the filter when the map add new events !
Everytime you level up in one category, new events from this category pop everywhere and filters are reseted.
So if i checked only boards (interest/fast travel), i have to re-check it each time i level up somewhere...

3) In filter menu, allow us to go directly to the bottom by pressing the up button !
It would be faster and nicer than staying on the bottom button until we get there.

That's all for the moment.

Thank you :-)

#717 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 6:07:12 AM(UTC)
Support on PC for Wacom tablet in absolute rather than mouse mode.

It would be great if the paint booth supported pen tablets (e.g. Wacom) in absolute rather than mouse mode, for positioning, sizing etc. At the moment the object leaps out of view if you so much as touch the pen to the tablet. I'm sure there are plenty of tablet users amongst the developers :)
Twitter: @RallyzX360
#718 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 8:22:56 AM(UTC)
I was thinking it would be cool if an app was created that would allow me to buy and sell cars from my garage on my smart phone.
 3 users liked this post.
#719 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 8:29:22 AM(UTC)
So, after grinding at the game since ultimate edition release, last night id finally saved up enough to buy banborough castle, i wanted it for the barn find and who doesnt want a castle, anyway for buying it i got 10 super wheelspins, awesome, but what wasnt awesome was the prizes from them.
In total across all 10 spins i got 50k cash, 3 cheep common cars and all the rest of the prizes were horns, emotes and clothing items i wouldnt be seen dead in,
I was left poor, rubbish clothes and with a couple common cars, much like real life to be honest haha,
My idea to stop the bad luck i had is to have for super spins only, 1 column as a car of any level, column 2 as cash prize of varying amounts and column 3 as emotes/clothes/horns,
This way atleast every spin isnt as bad as i got last night, 2 horns and glasses on one of them, but all 10 were just unlucky, wheelspins are just luck but my god i got some bad luck haha,
What do you guys think of my idea?
#720 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 8:54:49 AM(UTC)
*Playground Games needs to make the Offline Solo Drivatar CONVOY a feature again.*

It helped boost your skills multiplier(x6.0 became x8.0) and helped you reveal hidden stuff on the map easier when you started one.

But all I really want is to have control over a solo convoy, I don't care about online because people are going to do whatever they want whereas AI are always ready 24/7 no matter what.

*I really enjoy having followers in open world adventure games and to have finally of seen something like it in a Open World racer (Forza Horizon 3) was a breath of fresh air.*
#721 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:15:37 AM(UTC)
I would love to see a custom radio playlist option. Let us play the songs we want to hear and filter out the ones we don’t.

#722 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:36:35 AM(UTC)
Updated the incorrect/bad sounds list on page 20 according to feedback in Engine Sounds thread. Added Dodge Charger Hellcat and Kia Stinger (both sounded better in FM7)
Why is my avatar different here than on the Xbox...
#723 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 11:21:32 AM(UTC)
I would like:

1. In the garage, add the ability to sort cars from most driven to least driven. Could you add the # of KMs driven to the thumbnail?
2. In the garage, add the ability to see which perks and how many are locked/unlocked on my cars without having to get into the car and go to Tuning - Car Mastery.
3. In the garage, add a filter to show only Forza Edition cars.
4. Faster way to quit multiplayer race at end of a series. Waiting for the next series to load and start is too long.
5. Multiplayer races for D, C, B class cars. I never see these. And other incentives to use these cars in single player.
6. For rival races, I would like it to be faster, easier to change the car or change the event . The loading back to free roam and back into rivals is too long.
7. Add Head to Head races as a category you can level up in Horizon Life.
8. More supercars, hypercars, exotic cars please: Gumpert Apollo, Ultimate Aero, Cadillac Cien, Cadillac Sixteen, DeTomasa Pantera, Aston Martin Valkyrie, Icona Vulcano, Marussia B2, Mazzanti Evantra, Renault Sport RS1, Vokswagen Nardo,

#724 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:29:53 PM(UTC)
I agree with the Multiplayer portion. Allow us to vote on classes/race types again. I am currnetly enjoying the game, but online will loose its flavor quickly if i am stuck doing only S1 and S2 races with the occasional A class. At this point i have been playing more Anything goes just because its less of a let down of the same race all the time. And remove the free roam rush as a scored event.

And let us race against everyone. Racing is not a team sport.
#725 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:12:50 PM(UTC)
i would like the ability to see other player's garages. where we could walk through and see all of them parked/displayed in one big warehouse, etc.
37 Pages<<2728293031>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error