127 Pages<<123124125126127PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#3101 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 11:09:43 AM(UTC)
It would bei great to have an bigger rim selection, specially more old school rims. And the Feature to Turn of the Lights on Cars
 1 user liked this post.
#3102 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 4:12:39 PM(UTC)
More of a wish list for Forza Horizon 5, but since that thread doesn't exist and won't exist for awhile, this thread will suffice.

• Character steers hand-over-hand whenever taking hairpin and square turns.
  • Character reaches for and physically engages and releases the hydraulic handbrake.
  • Gear stick physically moves whenever the character changes gear.
  • Character physically honks the horn.
  • Character physically operates the brake, clutch, and gas pedals.
  • Players can take down and put up the roofs of convertibles in free roam and before races.
  • Dust and mud kicked up by opponents ahead of the player collects on the windshield. Same applies to the rooster tails of opponents whenever the tarmac is wet.
  • Windshields shatter gradually depending on the force and location of impacts.
  • Windshield wipers accidentally turn on when changing gear rapidly.
  • Rearview mirror becomes crooked after heavy impacts.
  • Debris remains on the track after a lap has been completed.
  • Events sanctioned by the Horizon Festival feature licensed trackside advertisements and brake markers.
  • Buildings, walls, and large trees sustain damage after impacts.
  • Spectators flinch whenever a vehicle slams against a barrier.
  • Traffic vehicles honk their horns if they are cut off or caught in a traffic jam.
  • Oncoming traffic vehicles either screech to a halt, or swerve onto the shoulder to avoid collisions.
  • ANNA provides directions during street races.
  • Licensed Safety Gear
  • OneDrive Radio Station
  • Skill Shop
  • Bucket List Challenges
  • Star Showdowns/Midnight Battles
  • Car Soccer
  • Cat and Mouse

Edited by user Tuesday, May 25, 2021 9:10:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#3103 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2021 8:21:06 AM(UTC)
I would like to see in Forza horizon 4 like new weather heavy rain and heavy snow
#3104 Posted : Sunday, February 28, 2021 11:36:10 AM(UTC)
Not sure if this is the right message board but if forms was a better game, they would offer the option to choose left hand or right hand drive for all vehicles, especially since half the time they are not correct with the cars country of origin and the vehicles orientation. Make it an option like games do with inverted view, they can literally mirror the views in the cars. Very simple option and programming. That way no one can complain about the cockpit view outside of having the mirrors in the view site like real life. They are so close with the awesome graphics but lack details that actually matter for driving the vehicles. It’s not a showcase, it’s a game you play. Those details are more important.
#3105 Posted : Monday, March 1, 2021 11:52:35 AM(UTC)
Here’s a list of features I believe should be added to the game.

1. More in depth Drag Race tracks and events
2. Nighttime street scene events not exactly like Need for Speed Heat just more of an emphasis on the night theme
3. Player houses should include an actual garage or display room for the players favorite cars. Similar to Project Gotham Racing
4. There should be car shows where players can walk around and view each other’s vehicles on display, including rim display. Players can vote on the best looking cars except there own and the top three win the event and CR. You could also add an auction feature
5. More race customization
6. More Variety in vehicle blowers and aesthetic choices
7. Rusted paint job
#3106 Posted : Thursday, March 4, 2021 10:40:58 AM(UTC)
Shelby 1000 is trash litteraly uncontrolable litteraly drives likes its permanently on slicks no matter how you tune the suspension it sucks and was a good car until you cant even Drive the car useless trash
Fix your whole game before you add in more stuff playground cant even fix the game but can and a useless car thats what only for drag racing but for nothing else no reason why i barely rub a wall and it just throws me in to another wall like im on slicks, even tough i full on got race tires on, one hundred percent rubbish playground your glitches needa go before you add more stuff in forza the game is completely outdated ,screw your new cars, FIX FORZA HORIZON 4 stop playing ,yall games are junk

Edited by user Thursday, March 4, 2021 4:31:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#3107 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 12:20:21 AM(UTC)
In the next update can you please add more classic pick-up trucks like a 1986 chevy silverado. Also can you please fix the rocks so they are more relistic when you go rock crawling. Can you also add more engine sounds different to each car please
#3108 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 12:22:16 AM(UTC)
In the next update can you please add more classic pick-up trucks like a 1986 chevy silverado. Also can you please fix the rocks so they are more relistic when you go rock crawling. Can you also add more engine sounds different to each car please
#3109 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 12:24:18 AM(UTC)
#3110 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 12:26:59 AM(UTC)
#3111 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 7:16:06 AM(UTC)
I have a big problem with Forza Horizon 4, its not on the support webpage;

-Playing on Xbox Series X
-Choosed a design for my car, selected one.... and then was loading loading loading..... x minutes......
-I turned of my XSX
-Rebooted the game
-I can select the first A button
-after then, loading loading loading loading loading (pictures screens on black ground with your stats), nothing happens!!!
..........ists loading.... waiting x minutes...... after 30 minutes still nothing...... cant start the game...... !!!!!!

PLZ FIX this!!!!!!!
#3112 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 11:04:12 AM(UTC)
a MUTE ALL option

This is serious.
 1 user liked this post.
#3113 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 4:43:25 PM(UTC)
How about adding Neutral gear in forza?
It could be Before 1st gear and after Reverse
Ex: R N 1 2 3 4 5 6
 2 users liked this post.
#3114 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 7:14:30 PM(UTC)
Hey I'm up coming YouTuber and I play forza horizon a lot and here's a list of things y'all need to add.

*When burning out smoke builds
*Opening hoods and trunks in free roam
*Being able to let down and let up your convertible
*Make convoys larger and being able to link convoys
*Put more trucks, scat packs, and old school cars
*Add procharger, Tunes, and bigger rims and wheels
*Add lift kits and airbags
*More rims
*An Airport and other areas where we can do car meets and drag race
*Add more car customization
#3115 Posted : Monday, March 8, 2021 9:42:42 AM(UTC)
I'd really like to be able to create my own spec car e.g interior colour, material, optional seats, exhaust, carbon pieces, rims etc all offered by the manufacture irl. I realize this probably isn't a simple request so maybe you could start with a handful of manufactures like Koenigsegg, Pagani and Ferrari then expand down the line?

Edited by user Monday, March 8, 2021 9:43:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3116 Posted : Monday, March 8, 2021 3:26:47 PM(UTC)
PRIVATE LOBBIES!!!!!!
#3117 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 8:18:29 AM(UTC)
I also have some features to propose to make the game much better in my opinion.

1: do the grid inverted with the order of arrival at the previous race, especially in FFA, what sense does it have every time at random, of course most of the times it is indifferent, if there is a much better driver than all he will still succeed to make it, but when the race is tight, and the similar level, you may not even be able to reach it just because you started 4-5 positions further back and got stuck in traffic, while he starting from the front has already run away, it would also be a advantage for those who have yet to learn, and therefore have an advantage.

2: bring out new tracks instead of just cars, what do we do with them? those 4/5 cars per category always run a lot, but circuits where there are curves, those of now are almost all easy and straight, it is absurd that a much faster car can beat one with a much higher lateral g, this happens because the tracks are practically easy, not very treacherous, not all of them, for heaven's sake, but maybe 4/5 circuits are beautiful, with nice curves and trajectories to follow. the map is huge, there can be who knows how many new races.

3: lengthened the races on the circuit from 3 laps to 5, soon we will remain more in the loading screens than in the race, extending the laps would also reduce rear-end collisions, this because whoever starts behind will be more patient, instead of doing everything more in hurry possible because the race is short.

4: This is personal taste, but what's the point of freeroam rush? all flying and jumping, luck plays a lethal part here, even if you know where to pass, and listen, listen, another advantage for those machines that make speed their workhorse.
But I understand if he wants to stay, it's a personal taste, even if I would choose to leave him only in cross country.

5: fix the adventure team, I already wrote it in the post above, so it doesn't really feel to exist, if you don't want to change the scoring system because it's complicated or I don't know, at least the penalty for who goes out.
did you come out of the adventure? well now you stay 30 minutes without being able to search any free or classified adventure that is, and I assure you that it would limit at least 8 out of 10 people to leave the game.

6: instead of running only with letters, do other weekly subcategories, give other cars the opportunity to race, you always see the same, what do I know, this week the s1 rally is only for group b, this week s1 road is only for italian cars, or, rally A / B only for the mini brand, and so on, you do it for the trial a similar thing, but putting it also in the ranked would revive and not a little, the game, bringing fresh air every week , and you experiment with new machines every week, it would be nice and with a bit of imagination always fresh and new, and since it still looks like it has a couple of years of life, it doesn't seem like a bad idea to freshen it up.

7: There are many cars more powerful than others, and okay, there is, but one needs a nerf, the shelby daytona in b rally is too fast, it absolutely needs to be fixed.

8: Put back the C class in online races, why was it removed? not
I see.

9: because there is no way to silence the microphone of the players in the lobby, some make a hallucinating mess, you are therefore forced to block them, but not before you understand who it is, because you can already hear it from the loading.

For the moment nothing else comes to mind, my name is Dreew, I play the horizon and motorsport series from motorsport 3, I arrived at the grandmaster in horizon 4, and I think I have enough experience to make these claims, and I wrote everything this, because I care about this brand, now that even managed to embrace the pc community it only has to gain, and it is a waste to see it almost abandoned like this, as with a few small tricks you can get a significant improvement, and I'm here , to write on my free afternoon hoping that someone will read what is written
and listen to my thoughts, which I'm sure many people embrace.

Listen to the community, don't throw it all away, be the reference racing pad.

P.S. sorry in case of grammatical errors but I am not native English speakers

#SaveHorizon
 1 user liked this post.
#3118 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 9:59:57 AM(UTC)
For Forza Horizon 4 I wish for a one time savegame import ability from MS Store to Steam.

For Forza Horizon 5 I wish that the cars can get repainting can get saved to the car and not create a car design file.
Or at last ask if it should make a new design file or just save it to the car.
I mean you have this behaviour for the car tunnings already so why not for the paint?

Also can we please have metallic paint along side gloss paint as normal point colors? Pretty please?
 1 user liked this post.
#3119 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 2:12:40 PM(UTC)
Love FH4! but lately I have been watching off roading shows online and I could easily imagine this genre being a future expansion. The off road races that exist now are great! but some serious low speed rock crawling events / vehicles would be a sweet addition! The fun of trying to take one at high speed would be hilarious. Thanks and keep up the amazing work.
#3120 Posted : Saturday, March 13, 2021 1:35:52 AM(UTC)
Hello.
One of the things I love about FH4 is the narration support as I am totally blind.
However, I've always wanted to go full speed in my collection of cars and drive freely without any traffic or obstacle's to crash into.
Is this possible in the current game?
If not, could this be suggested as an added feature?
Many thanks.
#3121 Posted : Sunday, March 14, 2021 4:52:27 PM(UTC)
[img=https://krisking.smugmug.com/My-First-Gallery/n-vCRJDb/i-TCP2QSX]Toyota GT86[/img]

Not sure if this has previously been mentioned but, I'm sure the drag race community along with the drift community would greatly appreciate quick chat such as "Are you AWD?" "Are you RWD?" and "Are you FWD?" Along with the corresponding answers. "AWD!" RWD!" And "FWD!" Please and thank you
#3122 Posted : Sunday, March 14, 2021 4:52:55 PM(UTC)
Not sure if this has previously been mentioned but, I'm sure the drag race community along with the drift community would greatly appreciate quick chat such as "Are you AWD?" "Are you RWD?" and "Are you FWD?" Along with the corresponding answers. "AWD!" RWD!" And "FWD!" Please and thank you
#3123 Posted : Tuesday, March 16, 2021 6:30:29 AM(UTC)
Not sure if it's been mentioned before but I haven't got time to read through 125 pages so for Forza Horizon 5 I would like to have customizable favourites groups.

So you've got practically a full garage with loads of cars tuned to your liking that perform better in different race types. You've added them to your favourites which is great but now you've got that many in favourites you can't remember how they're all set up.

So for instance, Free For All S1 Street race up next and it's Winter. Mmmm I know some of those tracks in the playlist have a lot of snow on them. Better go snow tyres. Got a few cars in my favourites with snow tyres that aren't fully rallied up. Which ones are they I can't remember (you only get the snow symbol if it's winter or you've just finished a winter event). Oh times running out I'll just pick the one I usually use.

It would be a nice QoL improvement to be able to make your own sub groups within favourites. You could name them things like "a class drag good street", "S1 snow", or anything you like. It would make cars a lot easier to find especially against the clock in online and for me I would be picking a wider variety of cars instead of my tried and trusted.
 1 user liked this post.
#3124 Posted : Tuesday, March 16, 2021 8:55:50 PM(UTC)
Super7 Challenge Card language filter

Edited by user Tuesday, March 16, 2021 9:39:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Quote:
"Every train needs a caboose, right?"
#3125 Posted : Wednesday, March 17, 2021 11:53:09 PM(UTC)
I think it would be good to be able to compare stats side by side with other players that are in the same lobby as us
127 Pages<<123124125126127PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error