128 Pages<<121122123124125>>PrevNext
#3051 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2021 3:43:31 AM(UTC)
I have just three:

1) Remove Free Roam [Mod Edit - vulgar language is not permitted - MM] from Off-road races. That mode has no place in racing game and i dont know whose genital idea was to put pretty much pure RNG into racing.
2) Fix the [Mod Edit - vulgar language is not permitted - MM] PvP race mechanics. Just today in single race ive been twice slammed into a wall by same player and not only his collision prediction didnt turn on, so he still had physical model and could crash into me, both times i got penalty for crashing into wall, making it easy victory for him.

Its this garbage that completely sucks any sort of enjoyment from the game.

3) Add stuff from Super 7 to Race creator.

Edited by user Sunday, March 7, 2021 12:17:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3052 Posted : Saturday, January 9, 2021 8:47:40 AM(UTC)
Hello. Please add additional sorting in the garage. for cars bought in forzathone and for cars forza edition.
 1 user liked this post.
#3053 Posted : Saturday, January 9, 2021 12:43:38 PM(UTC)
Turn 10, you must add a police chase feature.

Edited by user Saturday, January 9, 2021 12:44:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3054 Posted : Saturday, January 9, 2021 8:41:04 PM(UTC)
Tune and paint limit raise would be a nice addition to one of the future updates.

I‘m not much of a gearhead myself but even I ran into the tune and livery limitation issue. And finding and deleting tunes is inconvinient unlike designs.
#3055 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2021 5:12:30 AM(UTC)
It would be very handy if you could add a exhaust to these vehicles. An option in tuning to add a Big Bore Exhaust, Straight Pipe it and actually make the cars louder than stock depending on the exhaust. If it was a seperate option instead of being attached to the rear bumper would also be very handy.

Edited by user Sunday, January 10, 2021 5:15:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3056 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 10:28:57 AM(UTC)
My latest design is running out of layers. I had an idea, let Legendary Painters have 4000 layers!
 1 user liked this post.
#3057 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 5:52:27 AM(UTC)
Do not make it to where some people can sell and tune at one level and others can not because they do not upload images on day 1.

Level 5 status of 50,000 downloads is too much. Make it more reasonable, it should be a level that normal people can achieve with some work, not the level it is currently.

All creatives should be able to be seen as downloaded and liked, so you know what is and is not working.

#3058 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 11:53:04 AM(UTC)
All I want is to make the Setting for Streamer Mode persistent. - It's unnecessarily time consuming to have to go into the menu every time I want to play the game. All my other settings seem to stay between logins except that one.
#3059 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2021 9:40:58 AM(UTC)
Honestly the way 4 handles music drives me nuts. The 30 second samples of songs the game plays on loading screens, then a different one when your on the “start race” screen, then a different one that comes through the speakers in-world during a race, and it’s always the SAME 30 seconds. Even when it’s a lap race and you come back around. Then the awards screen plays a different 30 second clip. I just feel like FH3 nailed how it handles music and didn’t need any changes.

The music selection is good! I just wish it had more variety like 3 did (I miss Future Classic ); ) and didn’t use those 30 second samples. And yes I know about streamer mode, but it switches off every time you close the game and I do want to hear all the music, just not the constant switching 30 second samples.

I also preferred seeing my car pull up on the actual road all dirty and beat up at the end of the race for the rewards screen instead of the sterile white room, I dislike that a lot.

I know the white room and 30 second samples probably help with loading and RAM management, but I would rather wait longer for loading if it meant it was like FH3. Hopefully the Series X power can eliminate the need for those things maybe?
#3060 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2021 12:14:47 PM(UTC)
I think the vinyl editor really needs to be updated. While Forza has a huge capacity for the number of vinyls that can be used, the fact that the only effect we can put on a given vinyl is "transparency" seems really outdated.

For comparison, APB, an MMO from 2010, while having a smaller vinyl/symbol capacity on things like car designs than Forza has, had much more in terms of useful tools. One could pick a specific axis to move symbols/designs/etc, pick a specific skew angle, and take a symbol and change it to be an outline, mask, or a gradient from any of 8 directions (and probably more effects that I don't recall since I haven't played APB in upwards of 5 years). Why does an outdated MMO have better symbol design capabilities than a current-gen racing game where there is a much more powerful symbol designer, especially when the symbol designers in both games are extremely similar in terms of how they operate by using primitives, basic shapes, and so on?

At least in future Forza games if not in FH4, the designer needs an overhaul to include these features to make symbol designing more intuitive. The thing I've found striking is how an old, janky, outdated MMO still has better options for character and item customization than any current-gen game simply because of how expansive and user-friendly things like its symbol designer are.
#3061 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2021 6:09:23 PM(UTC)
-Softtop's and Hardtop's for Cars should be added as tuning, like were done for the emergency light bars. I really dislike driving with cabriolets with the top down, when its raining, during winter or autumn. If the mechanics dont work , or there arent any mechanics for its function, why not add them as tuning? so you can remove or add it in garage. i would really love to see this.

-BMW 850 CSI, the backside where the lincense plate is, isnt paintable. Its really annoying, couldnt it made paintable? i would really love to add a costum license plate (sticker) to it.
#3062 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2021 7:17:24 PM(UTC)
What if Horizon 5 wasn't a sequel, but a Remaster? What if they remastered Horizon 1-4 into one big Horizon World? Just like you can travel to LEGO Valley or Fortune Island, you could travel to all the Festivals with new added events and opportunities in the Horizon 4 style?
#3063 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2021 7:44:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AxSpAWarrior Go to Quoted Post
What if Horizon 5 wasn't a sequel, but a Remaster? What if they remastered Horizon 1-4 into one big Horizon World? Just like you can travel to LEGO Valley or Fortune Island, you could travel to all the Festivals with new added events and opportunities in the Horizon 4 style?

I feel that the map of Horizon 3 looks as good as Horizon 4 at least, it would be cool to jump between them. I know that would be a lot of work but I would love that. Especially if they updated 1 & 2 cause I never played them and I’m willing to bet a lot of people haven’t that are now Forza players thanks to Gamepass.
#3064 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2021 10:19:29 AM(UTC)
I think it would be fun to have specific dealers for the supercar brands, where you can only access those cars for a lower price then the autoshow.
#3065 Posted : Saturday, January 23, 2021 5:11:45 PM(UTC)
1. Add drift category to rivals

2. For course creator:
- add barriers (like you can in Super 7)
- start from any point on the map
- higher checkpoint limit. There have been many times where I run out of checkpoints before reaching the 40 mile limit, even when trying to use them sparingly.

3. For Super 7: I think the challenge creator for Super 7 is an awesome idea with tons of creative potential, but making anything that’s interesting and not janky is so tedious that I can’t see myself using it that often. Here are a few things I think would improve the build process:
- snap items together for smoother driving surfaces
- show degrees of roll, pitch, rotation of item in HUD (like photo mode does)
- show altitude in HUD
- select multiple items to move or copy
- add checkpoints for driving to a destination
 1 user liked this post.
#3066 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2021 10:53:01 AM(UTC)
Dunno if it's the right place for this suggestion here.

It's a small thing. But I would like to be able to take the lid off the Syclone's bed. I think we had this option in previous Forza's and it would be nice to have it here as well.

Edited by user Sunday, January 24, 2021 10:43:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3067 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2021 7:53:42 AM(UTC)
So, it's been a year that people are frustrated because of the ranked team adventure system. If someone leaves the series of races, nobody will get points. So, why we don't think a solution? Possible solutions for me:
1) give points at each race instead of at the end of the series ( so that if nobody had left people can get points in any case) and give bonus points if at the end of the series nobody had left.
2) Give points at the end of the league, so people don't know during the league how many points they have since they don't know their position. Obviously the system will know what position they have because they count won races and lost races.
If you want, you can comment with other ideas.
Please Forza Support, there are some people that prefer to race in RTA instead of FFA
#3068 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2021 12:12:48 PM(UTC)
remove freeroam rush, add super7 functionality to the normal race creator. Fix AI and MP servers.

and for forza horizon 5, stop with the kiddy stuff like lego / hotwheels. no one needs this, just give us a proper open world RACING game with competitiveness in mind. also a proper racing track (like in the lego expansion, the only good thing about it) in the mainworld of fh5 would be superb

Edited by user Monday, January 25, 2021 8:21:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#3069 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2021 5:22:42 PM(UTC)
Please, for the love of god, fix ur car sounds. Some cars sound so bad it literally puts me off from driving the car. 2 examples are the Dodge Vipers (excluding the fd variant) and the Honda Civics. Dodge Vipers sound like tractors in this game and Honda Civics in this game sound like fartcans. How did these 2 sounds get approved for this game? Fix this immediately, it would get many players back on this game.
Why do so many classic cars have SO MUCH chrome on them? Forza let us dechrome cars!!
 2 users liked this post.
#3070 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2021 3:53:18 PM(UTC)
I think a great option to have that has been present in previous forza games is the ability to install Street/Race/Drag compound tires and suspension onto trucks, jeeps, buggies etc. I personally love the idea of building track monsters out of these vehicles (for example, track-building a Ram TRX as a spiritual successor to the old Ram SRT10.)

In my opinion, it's honestly a shame that we have to miss out on these kinds of crazy builds on Horizon, but Motorsport always had these options.

I don't know if Playground will ever see this, or if there has ever been a request like this, but hopefully this feature gets brought back in either this game or the next Horizon pretty soon.
#3071 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2021 12:21:42 PM(UTC)
It would be great if an option was added to be able to paint the calipers of the cars eh FH4, this would also help to make the designs for cars look better.
#3072 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2021 12:26:57 PM(UTC)
The engine sound for the Nissan Skyline GT-R (R-34) sounds like an Aston Martin V12 ... It would be great if they corrected this sound like other cars. As well as, most Retro Hot Hatch cars sound the same as a Honda Civic engine from the same group.
#3073 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 7:14:13 PM(UTC)
i have a few...
PLEEEASE make it an option for us to raise or lower the tops on convertible cars its in the name "convertible" why cant we convert it?
more factory cosmetic upgrades like a base model flat hood for the 70 challenger or a shaker like on the cuda since it was a factory option there are a bunch of different trim level cosmetic things on alot of cars not everyone wants the ugly/generic forza aero.
3. different bug catchers for superchargers.
#3074 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2021 12:46:28 PM(UTC)
Please Please Please give us triple screen support! We need the ability to change angles and fov badly!
#3075 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2021 7:08:43 AM(UTC)
They really need to tone down the progression algorithm to allow people to enjoy close circuit racing. If upon every monthly release you constantly make drivatars faster and faster than the month before, racers have no way to keep up with that rate of speed change, as it takes time to build personal speed. Because you insist on doing this month after month, the game takes on an almost cartoon-like aura that breaks from reality and causes players to lose interest quickly. This is the reason that without the monthly incentives of new cars to be acquired, most users will not bother playing the game. You also have to keep in mind that you have a majority teenage base that play this game, who register under their parents credit card accounts because they're too young to have credit cars in their names. These are the players whose interest you have to keep and if you keep making the game harder each month has you have been doing since day one, where will be the incentive to purchase a future game????? Remember this is a GAME, not a court ward!

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

128 Pages<<121122123124125>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error