128 Pages<<120121122123124>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#3026 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 4:07:30 PM(UTC)
please make a lobby for D & C class cars. i think some players would really love this, me included
#3027 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2020 8:51:22 AM(UTC)
REMOVE the annoying 'YOU'RE WINNING TOO EASILY, UPGRADE TO UNBEATABLE CHEATING(known fact - Greenwalt said so in an interview earlier this year) TRASH' thing. Stop asking me every time I stomp 'PRO' drivatars. I don't care. Don't want to race your cheats. Only way to do this enjoyably is to run the AWD swap meta. No thanks. Stop it.
 1 user liked this post.
#3028 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2020 5:20:16 AM(UTC)
Hey Turn10 studios, pls add traffic lights, controllable car lights, and more convertible cars (with no pass needed)
 4 users liked this post.
#3029 Posted : Saturday, November 28, 2020 11:54:09 PM(UTC)
Add some Airport/whatever wich allows me to play on the FH3 map in FH4 if the other Game is installed
#3030 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2020 6:57:41 PM(UTC)
There are way to many too many posts to read... (annoyingly people are posting car wish list on this forum as well.)

I think the ability to sort cars by duplication would be great for auctioneers. Also it would be cool if you could put together a trade portfolio--so you can find prospective buyers more easily...

The ability to select preferred online adventure races would be great. And the ability to customize your menu launch screen--so you can get to what you are interested in quicker without flicking through the menu ribbons.

#3031 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2020 4:04:38 AM(UTC)
Hello There is a problem in the game, it is not possible to turn off the traffic of cars in free driving mode when I go into the game and want to drift around, a lot of cars start spawning around and interfere with drifting freely, and therefore I lose the desire to play with this problem I faced not only I have many more people who also lack the function of turning off traffic, please add this function to the game " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNc2RppneZI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q19tOgZ2oY "
#3032 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2020 5:18:39 AM(UTC)
REDUCE THE CAR PASS PRICE TO NO MORE THAN £10. IT IS SO OVERPRICED AND SUCH A RIP OFF!!! THE FORD ROADSTER AND ATOMIC BUBBLE ARE UNBEATABLE IN A CLASS!!! THE TOYOTA BAJA 100 WP IS UNBEATABLE IN S1 CLASS!!! THE MONACO KC IS UNBEATABLE IN DRAG RACING!!! THESE CARS ARE PAY-TO-WIN!!! THEY SHOULDN'T BE IN THE CAR PASS!!! REMOVE THEM FROM THE CAR PASS AND REFUND ALL WHO BOUGHT IT OR BAN THE CARS FROM ONLINE RACING!!! THAT ISN'T DIFFICULT TO DO BECAUSE THEY EASILY BANNED THE BONE SHAKER FROM ONLINE RACING!!!

Edited by user Saturday, December 5, 2020 5:22:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#3033 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2020 12:37:22 PM(UTC)
Please buff the Singer Porsche. It is unusable in Online Racing. I was so hyped for this car (possibly the most hype i've ever been for a car) and was so disappointed when I finally drove it.

And please rework the Creative Hub. Let us delete tunes/liveries from there and not just force us to download our creations again just to delete them.

Generally the Meta needs a rework in itself. There are about 15 cars in all classes combined that are just better than the rest. There is no reason to use anything else, because you will lose horribly and get demoted in doing so. It's nice to know that the Bone Shaker and the Track-Tor are banned, but there are still cars, that are just so much better than the rest that this is just a band-aid for a flesh wound.
 1 user liked this post.
#3034 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2020 12:28:45 AM(UTC)
Cat and Mouse from the Xbox 360 era of the Forza franchise.

Edited by user Sunday, January 3, 2021 11:59:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#3035 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2020 6:48:07 PM(UTC)
Lower the requirements for superstar creator in the star card from rank 5 to rank 3
Add a feature to sort duplicates and missing roads
Add more aero customization and interior customization
#3036 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 6:41:02 AM(UTC)
Ability to shut the annoying focus grouped youths off, if I hear one more overly chirpy 'yeah?' in the variety of different accents I shall declare war on Switzerland.

Ability to get rid of mandatory buttons (Anna etc) so I can actually customise the controls properly.

More angled vinyl options, took me two hours to make a union flag for the bonnet of one of my Astons, took 14 layers.....maybe more.
#3037 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2020 5:53:50 PM(UTC)
If we could add objects to our custom race routes like we do in super 7, it would make the custom races with friends amazing. That would be perfect for many people, i'm sure.
#3038 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2020 4:59:39 PM(UTC)
Actually being able to start the f-in game again
#3039 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2020 9:36:06 AM(UTC)
Please give us an option to turn off crossplay. .

#3040 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2020 2:51:29 AM(UTC)
personally just wish they would fix the damn bugs, and fix the dang car sounds before anything
#3041 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2020 6:11:20 AM(UTC)
Just to have the option to get rid of the dreadful emoji driver thingies. I don't wish to see my character showing off and trying to act "cool"...annoys the hell out of me.
Xbox Live Gamertag : David McKenna
PSN Gamertag : djm99
 1 user liked this post.
#3042 Posted : Sunday, December 27, 2020 10:14:15 AM(UTC)
A few things I wish would be changed:

1. ONLINE ADVENTURE RACING SUCKS!!! -

This is because the game has rules to enforce clean driving regarding obstacles, and penalizes people for running into walls, but still allows players to run each other off the road with no penalty!!! This is INSANE!!! Running people off the road on purpose in any racing league would get you banned for life, as well as potentially charged with serious criminal offenses such as vehicular assault or attempted murder. Little is more rage inducing in this game than being nudged off the road by some scrub you are passing. Going from 3rd to 12th in a Marathon race because some scrub can't deal with the fact that you are passing them just makes me feel like quitting. If the run-off is bad enough, you can never catch up, and essentially end up losing league points to lesser skilled scrubs because they are dirty players. The other irritating thing is that players can also wall bounce off of your car, slamming you into a wall and causing YOU to get a collision penalty even though you were the person driving cleanly.

If people push someone off the road, they should be stuck in place until 10 seconds after the person they push off gets back on the road. That would reflect the real life seriousness of that type of dirty driving. In the current game world, it is a terrible thing to run into an object, but perfectly OK to attempt to kill other race drivers. Makes no sense.

2. Pre-race, allow us to search for cars by make. I have 700 cars in my garage. It is not easy to find what I am looking for before any race.

3. In the creative hub, also allow us to filter tunes the same way that you can filter cars, by class, make and model. The current tuning hub is a mess, a total nightmare to actually locate tunes and display share codes.

1 user liked this post.
#3043 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2021 3:50:48 PM(UTC)
Your Horizon

A radio station featuring the songs of your choice. Save your favorite songs from the other Horizon radio stations as well as add songs from your OneDrive.
 1 user liked this post.
#3044 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2021 4:19:13 AM(UTC)
now that they have added the challenge creator to the game they should increase the drone height as a reward for finding all the barn finds. this would be so helpful for all content creators and just about anyone who loves to get aerial car photographs. even if it was to the top of the trees sort of height it would be nice. please playground games it would add a good amount more content to be made which and you have some fantastic views. it would be silly not to add it as a small feature.
#3045 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2021 6:26:46 AM(UTC)
Football like in FM4 (soccer field and foot balls are already present in the game).
This can be a great addition to the festival playlist.
#3046 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2021 8:18:24 AM(UTC)
i have been wondering if deformation on cars is possible in forza horizon 4 not asking for BeamNG.drive physics but some sort of deformation would be nice im not asking for alot i also want better sounds for the rb26 and rb25 and 2JZ engine sounds like stock exuast sounds like now and racing is loud and sounds like it did in fh2 im not asking for too much here lol
#3047 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2021 2:20:30 PM(UTC)
Hi everyone,
Since it came out, I have been playing Forza Horizon 4 and I have always enjoyed the game in an exceptional way, particularly appreciating the English landscapes and the areas that are on the map ... Lately, however, I wonder: How nice it would be if you Forza would there be motorcycles? For example, 5, 6 friends, 1 caravan and some beautiful "walks" by motorbike, or even Cross Country by motorbike and so on... What do you think? Would it be a good idea to make the game perfect?
#3048 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2021 1:54:08 PM(UTC)
I finally decided to fully focus on Forza Horizon 3 and tried to go for endgame after a year. I was very surprised by the amount of good features in this game. You can upgrade your festivals which changes them visually and unlocks new missions and stunts while giving you a discount on a car purchase. I was really amazed by the visuals when I upgraded certain festivals. The colorful ballons and hot air ballons that are very close to the ground on certain festivals once you upgraded them plus the music playing from the festival speakers with a high bass is just magic and a lot more impressive than most of the stuff in Forza Horizon 4. In Forza Horizon 4 the festivals doesn't really feel like it's important to the game. It's just there cause it has to be. It hasn't been really though out. But in Forza Horizon 3 the festivals actually matter since the game is build around them. The festivals are almost completely pointless in Forza Horizon 4 and almost a joke compared to the festivals in Forza Horizon 3. What also surprised me and isn't in Forza Horizon 4 is the "Car Meet" feature. This feature is just awesome. It also allows for quick activities with the people you meet there. I've no idea why such cool thing isn't available in Forza Horizon 4. Small things like that can make huge differences. For me personally Forza Horizon 3 feels like a sequel to Forza Horizon 4. Forza Horizon 3's map is a lot more diverse and it's visuals can still easily hold up with Forza Horizon 4. I also have to thank the team for the awesome music in Forza Horizon 3. Don't get me wrong, both games are good in their ways, but Forza Horizon 3 has easily become my favorite "car game/driving game". Can we please get these features that are missing back in Forza Horizon 5?
#3049 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2021 7:48:00 PM(UTC)
Hello.
Add a feature to sort duplicates, forza edition and buy forzathone cars in garage list
 1 user liked this post.
#3050 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2021 12:24:44 AM(UTC)
Please, please, please sort out the tuning hub. It's just a mess. I get told by the game that 'X' amount of people have downloaded my tunes, however unless I select each car to drive I have no idea which car tunes have been downloaded.
Please make it like the design hub, quick and easy to see your most popular work.

Also the ability to play my own music in game would be nice. Don Thompson is a legend on Timeless FM but after 2 years what use to make me laugh out loud now just raises a little grin at best.

Finally and I know this has been said before but any chance we can have the bridges open in Edinburgh? They'd make great Drag Races.

Edited by user Friday, January 8, 2021 12:26:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

128 Pages<<120121122123124>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error