122 Pages<<119120121122PrevNext
#3001 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2020 9:27:34 PM(UTC)
I would Like to have a probier RWB Rear Wing on the Porsche 911 3.3 Turbo (930) Like the 993 GT2 has.
 1 user liked this post.
#3002 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2020 7:29:54 AM(UTC)
Ford Lightning
Chevrolet Silverado
SRT Dodge
Trans am
at least add more trucks !
 5 users liked this post.
#3003 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2020 9:20:30 AM(UTC)
A mute Button for the fcking Intro would be nice, or the ability to skip it
 3 users liked this post.
#3004 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2020 8:34:03 PM(UTC)
Can we change the name of the Trial to "Try to carry deadweight while they try to actively sabotage you"? It would be a much, much more accurate description.
#3005 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2020 5:07:39 AM(UTC)
I got a funtion i wanna suggest:Time Travel Playlist,a funtion that helps OCD players keep consistent 100% completion of their playlists by allowing them go back to complete whatever they missed*

The asterisk here means that players can go back to complete missed daily challenges for all past seasons,but players are only allowed to go back and complete missed showcase remixes ten seasons prior,all while the trials,seasonal playground games and online advantures are not allowed since they are online-only events,i only suggesting this funtion 'cause those imcompleted events in my playlist history is fooking killing meeeeee😫😫😫😫
 3 users liked this post.
#3006 Posted : Sunday, November 1, 2020 11:34:39 AM(UTC)
These should be relatively easy to implement:

* A contribution scoreboard to Forzathon events. It would be really cool to see who contributes how many ft/mph/drift score to each stage.

* An "owned" icon on the Auction House the same way we see it on the Forzathon Shop and the Autoshow.
#3007 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2020 9:26:22 AM(UTC)
I would like to have the rest of the RS Watanabe line up in FH4. Especially the 8 spoke variety!
 1 user liked this post.
#3008 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2020 2:17:44 PM(UTC)
Vans and utility needs a touch up its a terribly unbalanced category so much so i feel like its just an extra for cars that dont fit perfectly into another category. Anyway some cars need to be moved, for starters the el camino, maloo, and pursuit, are so good compared to the rest of the class its not even fair, they need to be moved to classic muscle and modern muscle respectively to be with their own car variants instead. And the other outliers, the syclone and the sandman, these ones arent so much better, but the syclone isnt a utility truck, and the sandman is too small so it becomes another force of its own with upgrades. I hope the typhoon is going into SU heroes because it wont fit in vans either. And the morris traveller is fine but its also awfully tiny and just doesnt fit the van or utility description, it would fit much better in cult cars but this one doesnt matter much. If the size of the category matters other vehicles could move to it, such as the ram power wagon, terradyne gurkha, Mercedes unimog or the hummer h1s but if any if these get moved they should get road tires available to them
 2 users liked this post.
#3009 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2020 11:46:22 AM(UTC)
My only feature I really would like would be for the automatic transmission mode to be realistic. I wish it would upshift for part throttle cruising, and downshift when hou floor it to the right gear as expected. It would also be nice if you could load it up for staging and build boost off the line.

I would like neutral added between 1st and reverse for manual without clutch players, so I can neutral drop it when I play with cars that are dual clutch or "f1" or "PDK" or "SMG" transmissions.

And new cars for NPC traffic would be nice.
 1 user liked this post.
#3010 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2020 1:52:56 AM(UTC)
Please add BN Sport bodykit for S13, S14, S15, 240SX, FC3S, and FD3S.
 1 user liked this post.
#3011 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2020 5:02:15 AM(UTC)
Hi all, just my ideas for things that are already way too late for a much needed change:

FH4 is waaayyyy too much off road orientated. Driving hypercars and even supercars/saloons in the fields is just no fun. Constant loss of traction, highly annoying constant rev limiter noise..... There´s just no place for race cars in FH4´s setting. I liked the HotWheels expansion a lot more. A combination of open world-terrain and hotwheel tracks please.....

The designer is chock-full with wheel rims. And they are all the same(y). They are all spoke rims. Ditch the abundance and give us a rim creator. 3 colors for a rim is just stupid, but that´s what we got instead of a usefull rim creator. Take a look a Citroën´s real life rims : not a standard spoke in sight.

There are soooooo many body kits/panels in aftermarket parts for all the cars in real life. Please give us those for the designer. The current full body kits are only for a handfull of cars and you can´t install just parts of it. It´s always the entire kit or nothing.

I have FH4 only on console. Working in the designer is a true pain with a controller. I would soooo much appreciate a stand alone app on PC for design that can inject your creations in the game afterwards.
#3012 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2020 5:22:30 AM(UTC)
Apologies if it's buried in thethread or there is a way to do it that I dont know, but in my garage I would like to be able to filter by "New". If only to be ablr to get rid of duplicates :/
 2 users liked this post.
#3013 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2020 3:06:03 PM(UTC)
I am sure this is already in her but how about proper Origin Labo., D-Max, and BN Sports overfenders? And some muffler options if only visual is fine.
 2 users liked this post.
#3014 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2020 8:42:49 AM(UTC)
New wheels, exhaust tips and window stickers/decals.
#3015 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2020 9:29:05 AM(UTC)
Please add Mercedes-Benz CLS-klasse C218 and S-klasse
 2 users liked this post.
#3016 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2020 11:16:02 AM(UTC)
a hide/show drivatar goofy outfits button. There's one for designs/liveries, so why not?
#3017 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2020 10:06:07 PM(UTC)
Please remodel S15 Silvia and R32 GT-R.
#3018 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2020 7:16:57 AM(UTC)
Dear developers, if you really read the wishes, then it would be great to refresh the multiplayer.

1) Problem: In multiplayer, the race list is very tired
Possible solution: Add new tracks; Use modified community traces.

2) Problem: Lack of variety (There are no restrictions on the choice of cars in the game)
In multiplayer, I use about 7 cars with different settings, for example in B class - Shelby A off-road - Shelby, A asphalt - Shelby, And autocross - Mercedes / Shevrale
Possible solution: Add the class of cars participating in the race to the classification of races, if the player does not have a car for some fee, allow him to use a car pre-configured by the developers.

3) Problem: S2 races in the playlist have only 3 races, if you enter the game, you usually drive 1 track and the race ends, which is an average of 3 minutes. S2 races are very rare in rotation.
Possible solution: Extend the set of trails to 5

4) Problem: Very few free racing variations
Possible solution: Add new tracks; Modify the city with barriers, for example, "Road works", thereby blocking part of the roads; Introduce local natural disasters, for example a hurricane, downpour, snowfall or heat zones (in these zones the car, tires overheat, as a result of which, for example, control deteriorates or the engines overheat faster, as a result of which the maximum speed drops)

5) Problem: DLS trails are not used at all. Incredibly cool tracks, high-speed and technical ones are simply not used.
Possible solution: Add DLS tracks to multiplayer races; Separately create servers with DLS routes.

This is the very minimum that came to mind ...
Best regards, Dmitry.
 1 user liked this post.
#3019 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2020 4:33:43 PM(UTC)
An option for real time of day/season cycle, Animal Crossing style.
 2 users liked this post.
#3020 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2020 7:07:00 AM(UTC)
Things I want to see in the future updates:

-Gas Stations
-Car wash
-More Rims/Spoilers/Splitters
-Third expansion (the north of the map would be cool)
-Tire design
-Sticker on windows
-More Character customization
-Better car sounds
-Option to sell cars and gift to other players
-Full driving animation (like Grid)
-Animated Convertible roofs
-A lobby chat (maybe)
-An option to turn off/on your car while in free roam
-Customizable license plate (ie: other nations, background, size)
-An overhaul of the player houses
-Car meets that appear randomly on the map

And please, a more interactive and alive map! I would rather have QOL improvements than having new cars each update that they'll probably end up in my garage collecting dust.

Edited by user Monday, November 16, 2020 2:14:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Added a couple of things

1 user liked this post.
#3021 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2020 9:06:28 AM(UTC)
New gameplay / rules for playground games (arenas).
#3022 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 5:38:17 AM(UTC)
Add the TRD 2000GT Body kit for the 1995 Toyota MR2 GT and the TRD 3000GT Body kit for the 1998 Toyota Supra RZ please.
#3023 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2020 10:33:54 AM(UTC)
What about a 'cruise mode' where all of the events, speed zones/traps, influence boards, etc. are removed? My OCD would prefer a nice sunday drive in my Miata every now and then without being pestered to complete a task every minute.

Cheers!
#3024 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2020 12:00:36 AM(UTC)
Please Add Spotify we need it like groove music in Forza Horizon 3
I really want Spotify in Forza Horizon 4 And The ability to listen to your own music and play list while driving
#3025 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2020 1:12:40 AM(UTC)
Option to choose color on factory graphic. Not losing factory graphic by only adding window tint
122 Pages<<119120121122PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error