120 Pages<<117118119120PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#2951 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2020 8:31:49 AM(UTC)
I’d like to see more wide body kits for cars like the supra and skyline r34 and maybe a few extra aero options

Supra

TRD 3000gt ( Labelled as Toyota kit) Add the wing in spoiler options

Top Secret. ( top secret kit) as with having top secret as a manufacturer already I can’t see this being a problem

Skyline

Nismo Z tune flared arches (labelled as Nismo) as again As manufacturers already in the game (With Nismo style exhaust)

Nismo extended wing in spoiler options as well as Nismo bonnet option

I’ve been asking for a while for exhausts as a choice in rear bumpers labelled as Forza bumper and I’m glad to see they at least did this with the Supra So BIG THANKS TO ALL at Forza for that and hopefully this will be carried on to a few more cars eg Rx-7’s GTR’s R32 and R34 just to name a few

Keep up the good work
#2952 Posted : Sunday, August 2, 2020 8:54:27 PM(UTC)
Can the team Up the limit of saved designs in your livery page? I have over 700 cars and most of them have to keep their stock paint because I hit the limit 500. I also make liveries to share to the community. So can the team raise the limit of saved designs to at least 1000?
#2953 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2020 11:42:51 PM(UTC)
And Can there be 2020 cars in the game?
#2954 Posted : Friday, August 7, 2020 1:21:15 AM(UTC)
In fh4 can you add indicators you can make it so on the default controls LB activates/deactivates indicators and when you steer left or right it lights up on the side that you steer to if you could please add this it would make alot of people happy and add some realism to the game
#2955 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 1:10:09 PM(UTC)
Wish we could get spectator mode for custom races and possibly advanced track editor to be able to add walls / remove obstacles. Maybe in FH5...
#2956 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 8:02:43 PM(UTC)
Hi.
Although FH4 is an inspirational game, there's one thing that it doesn't have, that being an area where you could just choose one of your cars and test out it's max speed without the fear of traffic to bump into, or turns to slow you down.
This will be interesting for people who want a better alternative to the highway to test there cars out, as it can be very temperamental.
Also, I am a visually impaired player, and although driving/messing around is fun, I've never had the opportunity to have the freedom of a strait road with nothing in my way.
Therefore, if this were ever to be implemented into the game, it would be beneficial to both casual and competitive drivers alike.
I would love to hear your thoughts :)
 1 user liked this post.
#2957 Posted : Friday, August 14, 2020 4:05:21 PM(UTC)
Today I was replaying the Halo experience on Horizon 4 and I would love to see as a reward for completing it, a Master Chief outfit and a cortana outfit/ morph suit. I honestly would love to drive around Britain in my warthog as Master Chief.
#2958 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2020 6:53:27 AM(UTC)
I would love to see more cosmetic tuning like different exhausts and such.
#2959 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2020 10:32:04 AM(UTC)
Can you feature that we put Custom pictures and can we Custom championship again like we FH3
 2 users liked this post.
#2960 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2020 10:57:02 AM(UTC)
Either in the current iteration, or a future release:

1) Ability for users to create multi-race championships.
2) Have a few longer championships (more than 3 races,) either as part of the core game or mixed in occasionally during the seasonal events.
3) Optional Live Championship points display in HUD during race.

Thank you.
#2961 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2020 1:25:55 PM(UTC)
I have a suggestion to mitigate the random disconnection issues that many have suffered in ranked adventures. I understand that you want to keep the penalty of deducting points in order to deter people from leaving early. But the current system is disproportionately punitive especially to those with higher ranks, who are deducted a large number of points after a disconnection which can take a very long time to earn back again.

Especially as your online service is frequently disconnecting people through no fault of their own, it is clearly unfair to keep dishing out a harsh punishment to those innocent players.

In the first instance I would recommend suspending the points deduction entirely, until such time as the disconnection issue is fully solved. If you cannot solve it, then remove the points deduction altogether. But failing that, if you are insistent on keeping some form of punishment, then at least reduce it significantly. Perhaps for example, deduct ten points for a disconnection. This way it still deters quitters, but doesn't harshly punish the innocent who your unreliable servers disconnect through no fault of their own.
#2962 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2020 2:40:18 PM(UTC)
Livery creators should have the option to flag their liveries as E-rated and non-E-rated. E-rated liveries would be viewable by anyone. non-E-Rated liveries would only be viewable by people that turn on the viewing of non-E-rated liveries in the settings. This will prevent the unjust banning of livery creators and the people that download those liveries not knowing that they could get them banned. Liveries that are marked as non-E-rated should be able to show "obscene" content such as the Confederate Flag, Rising Sun, and slight nudity such as seen on anime liveries without the author being punished. One of the greatest features of FH4 is the fact that it has the strongest livery and pain designer out there combined with the absurd number of cars that can be customized to your liking. This should not be something that is limited by strict rules and enforcements but instead should be limited by the creator's imagination.
 1 user liked this post.
#2963 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2020 2:40:40 PM(UTC)
Livery creators should have the option to flag their liveries as E-rated and non-E-rated. E-rated liveries would be viewable by anyone. non-E-Rated liveries would only be viewable by people that turn on the viewing of non-E-rated liveries in the settings. This will prevent the unjust banning of livery creators and the people that download those liveries not knowing that they could get them banned. Liveries that are marked as non-E-rated should be able to show "obscene" content such as the Confederate Flag, Rising Sun, and slight nudity such as seen on anime liveries without the author being punished. One of the greatest features of FH4 is the fact that it has the strongest livery and pain designer out there combined with the absurd number of cars that can be customized to your liking. This should not be something that is limited by strict rules and enforcements but instead should be limited by the creator's imagination.
#2964 Posted : Saturday, August 22, 2020 2:25:32 PM(UTC)
Add an option to sort cars based on how many of a specific car you have, would help get rid of duplicates faster
#2965 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2020 9:10:05 AM(UTC)
I suggest not allowing more than one account per game licence / gamertag or whatever, so that smurfs cannot make multiple accounts to mess with the ranked adventure mode. In some other games this would be grounds for a permanent ban. I gather it is allowed in Forza, but I suggest that the rules should be changed. It is currently being abused.
#2966 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2020 4:28:10 AM(UTC)
1) Return the radio that was in the game before the March 26 patch.
2) Tire type icon (off-road / regular) ALWAYS, not only in winter season
3) Filter by type of tires installed (off-road / regular)
4) Еhe ability to turn on the wipers (I got a bug with rainfall on the glass when you enter a race with sunny weather in the rain / snow)
5) Remove all cheaters and buggers from all tables (speed sections, jumps, etc.)

Edited by user Thursday, August 27, 2020 5:36:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2967 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2020 9:00:45 PM(UTC)
delete blueprint
chooze to back out any online adventure and or try online adventure....again
 1 user liked this post.
#2968 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2020 5:34:44 PM(UTC)
Please, please, add an option to the blueprint search that sets a MINIMUM length.

The maximum length options are almost useless on their step choices (why are we limited to specific steps in the first place? Let us pick our numbers), and it's nigh impossible to actually search for routes due the spamming of short, low-effort "EZ WIN" routes that fill up the severely (overly) limited results list. This is a constant thorn in enjoying the user created tracks, which are one of the best features of the game, and the search would instantly be so much more useful if we could just exclude short races.

Let us choose our own minimum and maximum values for the search. That's super easy and would really help.

Be really nice if we could set exclusions on the name, too. I would cut out "EZ" in a heartbeat.

Search is a critical aspect of user content systems. We have to be able to build AND find for it to add its full value.
#2969 Posted : Saturday, August 29, 2020 12:45:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xMoonDoggy Go to Quoted Post
1)
5) Remove all cheaters and buggers from all tables (speed sections, jumps, etc.)

yeah..i saw more than 8 km jumps in the list?

Edited by user Sunday, August 30, 2020 9:37:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2970 Posted : Saturday, August 29, 2020 1:09:09 PM(UTC)
it is CRAZY but i wish Ducati Panigale V4 2020 in this game..i wish turn10 add motorcycles to the horizon...just think about it..riding a ducati in cockpit view in horizon 4...! uhhh
#2971 Posted : Sunday, August 30, 2020 4:21:53 PM(UTC)
Has anyone noticed that some vehicles sound dramatically different in hood camera view compared to how it sounds in third person? I think the '94 Prelude is a good example of this. It sounds terrible normally, but its pretty raw and un-digitalized in hood/bumper view.

My feature request is to allow the hood view's engine note to be used in 3rd person, and vice versa. Add a new section called "Engine Sound". Here, you can decide how the car sounds like when in different views. This would sort of be the format;

>Engine Sounds:

Bumper: Chase Camera Engine Note___+Hood Camera Engine Note___Cockpit Camera Engine Note

Hood: Chase Camera Engine Note___+Hood Camera Engine Note___Cockpit Camera Engine Note

Cockpit: Chase Camera Engine Note___Hood Camera Engine Note___+Cockpit Camera Engine Note

Driver: Chase Camera Engine Note___Hood Camera Engine Note___+Cockpit Camera Engine Note

Chase Near: Chase Camera Engine Note___+Hood Camera Engine Note___Cockpit Camera Engine Note

Chase Far: Chase Camera Engine Note___+Hood Camera Engine Note___Cockpit Camera Engine Note

(+=Selected engine note)

The general idea is to allow each player to roll with what they prefer, without forcing a universal engine note. This would be fairly easy to add I would imagine, since all that they need to do is add a new tab in the upgrade menu. No new engine sounds required since the different engine notes are already in the game. The new tab would also be a great excuse to add in a sound demo feature in the garage. Rather than needing to go outside, the player can just go to this new tab to hear what their engine sounds like (would be fantastic for cars with multiple engine swaps available). I hope we can see something like this implemented into the game, as I'd imagine many players would love trading in the third person engine note for the hood camera engine note.

Edited by user Monday, August 31, 2020 11:55:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2972 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2020 6:57:41 AM(UTC)
I wish online adventure would lock to a random car type every time.

e.g. classic muscle only, or hyper-cars only, or trucks only cross country! then by random class C,B,A, etc...
Of course some car types should have a lower/upper limit for class. We won't find class C hyper-cars or class S2 trucks.

It gets boring how the same OP car is used for some classes *cough* Ford Roadster *cough* and the lack of variety in online races.

This would also mean that I don't have one win-it-all A class car for road. I'll need an A class car of each type, then for each type of event (road,offroad,etc..)

As usual, if you weren't prepared; you should get a rental car for the race. Then run home later to prepare a car in case it comes up in the future.
#2973 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2020 1:20:27 AM(UTC)
an amazing idea for FH5: Use this song again for the soundtrack when you drive to the festival. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM_DwcxlztY

It is and was one of the greatest songs in all of the game, and if you brought it back. it would be incredible.
#2974 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2020 5:35:44 AM(UTC)
Hi,

Forza Horizon 4 was the reasong I have bought my FIRST CONSOLE. Untill then I was a PC gamer.
The game is spectuclar. Not a simulator but still realistic enough. It is just a big fun to play with.

Besides a few minor things, there is ONE BIG issue: THE RADIO STATIONS.

The music selections is OK. Not great but not terrible as a famous nuclear physicist once said. But the variety is very very low.
To be more precise: The number of stations is ok-ish (could be max. 2-3 more). But the biggest backdraw is the very limited number of songs per station. After I bough my Xbox I have also purchased GTA V and the music selection, taste and variety is much much better.

Please keep that in mind for Horizon 5. I'd rather play a few €uros more but have a decent selection of music. Because just as in GTA V I often just get into the game, listen to music and cruise.

Thanks!
#2975 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 1:51:06 AM(UTC)
Like many others have said, drag racing needs to be improved. Please send one of your team members to an actual event to take notes.

Things I would like to see:

* Bracket racing
* 1/2 mile
* a dyno in game
* Actual NHRA rules like minatory roll cage past a certain HP
* Adding Top Fuel racing to the game
* Partnering up with Haltech or Holley for in-depth tuning options
* Any motor, any car up to a realistic size restraint with VERY high fabrication costs.
* Adding para-shoots just for the heck of it.
* Real life side effects like blowing up your motor, something to show the health of individual components, etc.
* Things like anti-lag and two-step.

With that said, thank you for your time.
120 Pages<<117118119120PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error