120 Pages<<116117118119120PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#2926 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2020 11:25:19 PM(UTC)
I wish they would add more than 500 paint saves in horizon 4, I’m constantly deleting saved paint jobs to make room for more, bump it up to like 1,000 or 1,300, with over 650+ cars, you’d think you could paint more then 500 vehicles.
#2927 Posted : Sunday, July 5, 2020 12:46:39 PM(UTC)
Hi everyone, these are my suggestions for cosmetic features that Playground Games and Turn10 could change in FH4 and future games in the franchise.

- Bring back the E car class:
One thing that has been bothering me since Horizon 2 is the absence of this class, because it could divide the less powerful cars more fairly, separating the simple cars from the sports cars. So, why not bring E class back to Horizon games?

- Correct model years:
Another thing that bothers me is the years of some models being misspelled. Here are some corrections:
• James Bond Edition Jaguar C-X75 = 2013 (The 2010 Concept had no retractable spoiler, and had different rims and rear diffusers)
• McLaren Speedtail = 2020 (Simply because it was released this year)
• TVR Cerbera Speed 12 = 2000 (1998 was when its GT1 racing prototype appeared)

- Change the Car Type of vehicles already in the game:
And one thing that confuses me is how some cars are classified in Forza Horizon 4. At launch, despite some mistakes, it was more organized, presenting some notable changes such as cars from the early 2000s becoming Retro.
After the DLCs and updates were released, it became a mess, with models from the early 2000s being treated as Modern and many cars being classified as Track Toys.
I would like to understand the reason for all this, and if possible, that it should be fixed soon.
Here is the list of cars with the Car Types that best match them in my opinion:
• 2018 Apollo Intensa Emozione (Hypercars)
• 2016 Aston Martin Vantage GT12 (Super GT)
• 2002 BMW M3-GTR (Retro Saloons)
• 2010 BMW M3 GTS (Super Saloons)
• 2014 BMW M4 GTS (Super Saloons)
• 2019 Bugatti Divo (Hypercars)
• 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 (Modern Muscle)
• 2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE (Modern Muscle)
• 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (Modern Muscle)
• 2016 Dodge Viper ACR (Modern Muscle)
• 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR (Modern Muscle)
• 2019 Ferrari 488 Pista (Modern Supercars)
• 2011 Ferrari FF (Super GT)
• 2016 Ford Shelby GT350R (Modern Muscle)
• 2003 Honda S2000 (Retro Sports Cars)
• 1992 Hoonigam Mazda RX-7 Twerkstallion (Extreme Track Toys)
• 2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT (GT Cars)
• 2015 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DB10 (Super GT)
• 2002 Koenigsegg CC8S (Retro Supercars)
• 2012 Lamborghini Aventador J (Extreme Track Toys)
• 2019 Lamborghini Huracán Performane (Modern Supercars)
• 1969 LEGO Speed Champions MINI Cooper S Rally (Classic Rally)
• 1974 LEGO Speed Champions Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 (Retro Supercars)
• 2010 Lexus LFA (Super GT)
• 2000 Lotus 340R (Track Toys)
• 1971 Meyers Manx (Offroad Buggies)
• 2018 McLaren 600LT Coupé (Modern Supercars)
• 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Countryman All4 (Sports Utility Heroes)
• 2018 Morgan Aero GT (Modern Sports Cars)
• 1964 Morris Mini-Traveller (Cult Cars)
• 2017 Nissan GT-R (Super GT)
• 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition (Super GT)
• 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (Modern Supercars)
• 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (Modern Supercars or Hypercars)
• 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (Modern Supercars)
• 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (Modern Supercars)
• 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Modern Supercars)
• 2015 Porsche Cayman GT4 (Modern Sports Cars)
• 2016 Spania GTA Spano (Hypercars)
• 1983 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex (Retro Hot Hatch)
• 2018 TVR Griffith (Super GT)
• 2001 TVR Tuscan S (GT Cars)
• 1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe (Vans and Utility)

P.S.: Start classifying all 2000s cars as Retro in future Forza games

Edited by user Tuesday, August 4, 2020 2:07:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2928 Posted : Monday, July 6, 2020 4:46:40 PM(UTC)
In the design editor: 1. Please let us skew in both x and y axis, preferably independently. 2. Please add the ability to adjust the transparency of grouped layers.
#2929 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2020 3:50:07 PM(UTC)
i played another racing game along time

tokyo xtreme racer drift 2

for the sony playstation 2

you raced on real roads located in japan aka nihon

when you did a rally they would rip section of the existing road and put up some construction signs here and there out of the way

to show the road wuz being reasphault completely

when you do dirt in fh4 the roads are the same

this would of helped out dirt racing

Edited by user Tuesday, July 7, 2020 3:56:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2930 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2020 4:54:55 PM(UTC)
Can we have 8 cars for every update in Horizon 4? 2 cars in each season?
 2 users liked this post.
#2931 Posted : Thursday, July 9, 2020 9:56:39 AM(UTC)
Hi, as far as I know, there is a big number of players who are car collectors ( including myself), and when you collect something, there is nothing better than displaying it, what if Forza would add another house with a big garage where you can drive in and park you favourite cars just how you want, and how many you want, also with big fancy car park in front or behind your house/mansion so you can park even more cars for display, and then walk around and admire your beautiful collection!!!
#2932 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 8:32:35 AM(UTC)
There is one thing that annoys me the most, whenever you search for tunes for a specific car on the Creative Hub. It shows the Car manufacturer and Model. But it's not showing for when searching through the Car Designs. Like take for an example:
You have a bunch of Porsche and you've downloaded a load of Designs for the different Porsches you owned. But when start trying to apply certain Design to a certain car or Porsches in this case. It can be a huge headache because you can't even tell which Designs is for which car.

Hope there will be at least an indicator of what car manufacturer and model for the Designs Searching Catalog.or the designs downloaded in My Designs

Edited by user Sunday, July 12, 2020 8:46:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2933 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 8:42:12 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Sunday, July 12, 2020 8:44:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Made a duplicated comment

#2934 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 2:44:03 AM(UTC)
Please add USA police cars and an optional button where you can switch on and off the lights. The lights can be on the bumper, push bar... It would make the game a LOT more fun. Me and my friends would start playing FH4 more than the crew 2!!!
#2935 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 7:03:55 AM(UTC)
When the Forzathon Live message shows up at the top of the screen the only way to get rid of it is to hit X to set a path to the Forzathon. An option to just close that message would be nice, maybe hitting B would close the message box
#2936 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 6:16:14 PM(UTC)
In FH1 there was the ability to save Car Setups and select them when starting a Race. This is missing in FH2, FH3, and FH4. In FH4, the only way to have a car for road and offroad ready to race is to have a duplicate car setup with the other parts. This creates issues with the max car limit of the garage, besides having to buy multiple of the same car.

Request, to allow a Save of the Car Setup, including Upgrade Parts, Tune and Paint. Allow save as car performance level x,s2,s1,a,b,c,d,e. Allow save as race, sport, street, offroad, snow, drift, drag.
Then when starting an event, allow car selection and setup of that car selection.

In FH1, if a car had a saved setup that matched the event restrictions, that car would show up as a possible choice when starting a race. You could then select that car and apply the setup. Updating to new FH4 events, there is the need to not only select performance level, but also select for race, rain, dirt, offroad, with the setups of race, sport, street, offroad, snow, drift, drag.
#2937 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 6:17:41 PM(UTC)
In FH1 there was the ability to save Car Setups and select them when starting a Race. This is missing in FH2, FH3, and FH4. In FH4, the only way to have a car for road and offroad ready to race is to have a duplicate car setup with the other parts. This creates issues with the max car limit of the garage, besides having to buy multiple of the same car.

Request, to allow a Save of the Car Setup, including Upgrade Parts, Tune and Paint. Allow save as car performance level x,s2,s1,a,b,c,d,e. Allow save as race, sport, street, offroad, snow, drift, drag. Then when starting an event, allow car selection and setup of that car selection.

In FH1, if a car had a saved setup that matched the event restrictions, that car would show up as a possible choice when starting a race. You could then select that car and apply the setup. Updating to new FH4 events, there is the need to not only select performance level, but also select for race, rain, dirt, offroad, with the setups of race, sport, street, offroad, snow, drift, drag.
 2 users liked this post.
#2938 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 10:19:41 PM(UTC)
I am a solo player. I don't have friends or family that race anything. being a solo player makes it hard to complete co-op. it would be nice if I could rent a Drivatar to allow co-op. I know I should make friends, but its not me. I don't even want to do the online events. I love to race but I race clean. only an idea I don't even know if that is possible. thanks
#2939 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2020 5:44:41 AM(UTC)
For fun, i want a manual high beam,and different kind of gearbox,such like AT DCT or MT besides sport or race gearbox. And more cheap cars in the real world so we can drive ourselves can in the game.And a bigger world so we can enjoy it better and longer.such like the whole beijing,the great wall , and the 2'th to the 6'th ring rd. and more moterways/highways/experssways like G1 or G7.And you can use the G95 ring experssway as the outer ring.
thank you
#2940 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2020 12:35:48 AM(UTC)
I've been playing the game, earning wheelspins, winning races, earning cars and credit winnings, collecting business revenues, and selling cars I don't need. I'm totally MAXED out at CR 999,999,999. Half the fun of playing is winning prizes and selling cars at auction. I have over CR 30,000,000 to collect at auction, but I'll never see it...UNLESS the game limit is increased 10 FOLD by just adding one more digit to make the NEW LIMIT 9,999,999,999. Otherwise, I feel cheated as I play because I don't see the fruits of my earnings. Please, pretty please, help me be richer in FORZA? I still have the add-ons to play. It'll suck if I never see one credit from all that gameplay.
#2941 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2020 1:03:55 PM(UTC)
why not tie rp points to....
each seazon playlist get 1 rp point per percentage complete....

complete all 4 playlist get a bonus 100 rp....

Edited by user Wednesday, July 15, 2020 1:11:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2942 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2020 8:31:12 AM(UTC)
Please make traffic cars' headlights, rearlights and turn signals more visible(brighter) at night, like it was in Horizon 3, maybe as a switch in Options. I'm tired of crashing into cars I saw when it was too late.
Also can there be an option to have metric system AND horsepower at the same time. Thanks
#2943 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2020 11:26:44 AM(UTC)
buff rb26 engine for skyline r34, its so terrible nothing like its real counterpart and pointless to use
 2 users liked this post.
#2944 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2020 9:07:41 AM(UTC)

For the next release, please add to the real-time circuit race information another row containing the last lap time. While we already have the best lap time after the first lap, there's no way to know how well we're doing in subsequent laps. Thanks.
#2945 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 6:00:54 AM(UTC)
I love to play in a really immersive way. I like to drive sequential paddle shift cars in manual shifting and then normal stick shift cars in manual with clutch .... you know ..... how it works irl. And Im starting to get bored with having to go into my difficult settings in order to change those everytime I change car. Surely it would be easy to add a feature where you can either change these settings quickly like how you can use Anna to set waypoints. Or maybe a 4th shifting difficulty setting that’s labelled “reality”, where the game detects what car you’re using and changes the setting to match the car. So when I swap from the BMW M2 to a McLaren 720, it changes from Man/clutch to just manual. Quality of life would be up tenfold if that was an option. Also add a way to turn traction control on and off while on the move.... like real life. Need for Speed has had this feature for a while now and that is a seriously sub par game compared to the horizon series. 👀 years of this games release and it would be so simple to make this quality of life change.
#2946 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 11:26:06 AM(UTC)
Hello,
ive playing Fh 4 for along time and i really really love it,playing with the G29 and i got custom E-Brake,.
few things i wish was added to the game are:
1.Timer for Live Forzathon,so can know when the live events are going :)
2.maybe a spiecal skill to cars(forza addition) that adds abit more % of points in ranked game or something els like random Wheels spins with low chance of drop or something like that :)
3.the Audi RS3 2013~2018(sport back or the Sedan) 2.5L engine Quatro.
4.Audi SQ7
5. option to add mt own playlist(can be only in my pc,mean other people dont hear it).
#2947 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 11:19:29 AM(UTC)
Song recommendation

Nathan Dawe ft. KSI - Lighter

I know KSI if not the most family friendly person but the song fits perfectly to bass arena. If you will not add the song because of KSI being fetured i get that:)

It is no copyright!
 2 users liked this post.
#2948 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 5:44:46 AM(UTC)
Not sure if it's been already talked about but Reverse direction to be possible for Blueprint/Non-Blueprint tracks would add a lot of fun.
#2949 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 12:09:25 PM(UTC)
more choices for police lights. Cause the crown vics in the U.S. have updated slim bars. With red and blue lights maybe

Edited by user Thursday, July 30, 2020 12:11:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: took the cars out since this is the wrong thread for that

1 user liked this post.
#2950 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 12:36:59 PM(UTC)
I am going insane with the lack of space in the garage. I love this game to pieces but I'm sick and tired of having to delete or auction off cars I don't want to part with because I can only have 750 cars in my garage. You can have 1 of each car in the game and then 51 of those cars twice. That's a joke.

Make every car a slot in the garage. Say you buy a Fiat Spider. You've bought it once or won it in a spin that means you have one of that vehicle. Get another and the Fiat Spider still only counts one against the car count in the garage, you simply have 2 presets wen you select that car. That way you pick the car you want and if you've bought multiple off them then you can see say 4 of that car and you then select which one you want. That one you can tune to rallying, the first one you have as stock, the second one is A class and the last one is customized to the max. A limit on presets is okay, say you can have 7 or 5 as a maximum. That way you still pay the same amount, can auction them off but you don't have to fit 780 cars into 750 slots. Some cars I want to have 5 versions off and I hate that I can't do that just because I'm good at the game and therefor win a ton of cars and can't fit any more into it.

Edited by user Thursday, July 30, 2020 2:42:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

120 Pages<<116117118119120PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error