This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
118 Pages<<115116117118PrevNext
#2901 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 1:17:00 AM(UTC)
The immersiveness is a big part of wether or not i get dragged into a racing game or not, and forza does a lot of good things on that front.
But I thought about how it could be even better, and I noticed from playing other racinggames, that there isnt actually any noise for when you press the brake pedal in forza.

None of the cars squeel at the brakes or make any noise from braking. I think that would add a New level of immersiveness to the game. And different noises for if you choose to upgrade your cars brakes. Like if you were to put racing brakes on a car they sound large and like performance brakes.

Old cars could get something that suits that style while New cars might not make a lot of brake squeel noise.

I think this would be a very cool addition to any game.

Edited by user Saturday, June 20, 2020 1:19:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2902 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 9:35:08 PM(UTC)
Well, if anyone is still reading this, please increase the limit of how many custom routes you can make. I hit the limit of 175 tonight, which is an odd limit considering how many blueprints you can have.
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#2903 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2020 1:17:13 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 25, 2020 9:18:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2904 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2020 1:17:28 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 25, 2020 9:18:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2905 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2020 1:17:41 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 25, 2020 9:18:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2906 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2020 1:18:12 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 25, 2020 9:18:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2907 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2020 1:18:18 PM(UTC)
Hey Guys,

Did you see this fan made short video - FH4 Group B? An amazing watch, and after I saw it I knew immediately that this would be an amazing feature to have in FH4 as an improved race replay mode - Imagine if your replays looked like this. Now, that would be truly epic and unequalled.

Please can you also consider police lights for the lorries, vans, land rovers/range rover and any buggy.

Thankyou.

https://youtu.be/co4GXnJPq4c

1 user liked this post.
#2908 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 3:32:46 PM(UTC)
Wish: A way to complete every season WITHOUT the need of online events. Seriously.

Ive been playing for almost 2 months on windows 10 and in all that time i was unable to play any single online event. NOT SUFFICIENT privileges (and yup my parental controls are perfectly configured allowing everything). Tried to contact support, not a single answer in about an entire week. So, at this point, i bought a game where its not even complete for me because i cant access online playing. I cant complete each season no matter how many single events i finish.

So thats my wish. Since microsoft is unable to fix this bug that affects MANY players since ages ago, at least give us two or three more single events to replace the online ones so we can finish each season. I only reach 60-70 % at most because of this. And it is really annoying me by now tot he point that im not planning on buying anything more from microsoft if this is not sorted out.
#2909 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 3:47:46 PM(UTC)
Bring Back The Voting System and Drive To Event Design - Although the implementation of Custom Adventure and the sub modes that support it like Free For All and Team allowed us to choose what we wanted to do you HAVE TO UNDERSTAND what this has done to the playerbase. Basically it's fragmented and split everybody up so I'm ending up racing the same people over and over with much smaller lobbies as a result.

Most of the community is either in Team or Free For All and Custom Adv players are limited in terms of who they can race. The lobby voting system allowed players in one place to pick what they wanted to race and thus I think this should take stand against one or two players not getting the race terms that they desire. A collective decision for me was much better to set races up. Please consider also bringing back the Drive To Event feature pre race. This allowed people to hop in and out more easily, get a feel for their car or just relax for a few minutes. Whether this would also need a return for the XP system I'm not sure but some points to consider overall for online play. Thanks.
#2910 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 4:46:37 PM(UTC)
Playground Games can we have a feature to be able to change the clusters on the mk4 supra? On YouTube I've been seeing supra's where the speedometer has been modified to go to 340km. Can we please have an option on the supra to change the clusters from 180km to 340?
#2911 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 12:22:34 PM(UTC)
And can you please change the engine sound of the 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio to the real life sound?
#2912 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 8:10:49 PM(UTC)
Be cool to have a feature where we can mark cars as unwanted so that we NEVER get them again. I don't need to have my garage totally full. I have my collection. Idk why when you gave us the ability to sell off dupes in wheelspins you just didn't give us the ability to sell in general. I have sooo many unwanted cars in my garage.
#2913 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 8:11:19 PM(UTC)
dupe post. delete

Edited by user Saturday, June 27, 2020 8:13:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2914 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 8:11:34 PM(UTC)
dupe post. delete

Edited by user Saturday, June 27, 2020 8:12:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2915 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 9:21:51 PM(UTC)
Can we have a high suspension lift for every car to 32inches and wheel track width be able to go half way out the car's Body? aka "more aggressive" please?
#2916 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 9:50:26 PM(UTC)
Can we have the ability to turn on/off our lights on cars? We could press LS On the Xbox controller in freeroam; press once, daytime running lights, press twice, low beams, press 3 times, high beams. If cars don't have day time running lights, 1st low beams, 2nd high beams. If cars just have one set of lights, 1st high beams. This could be a really good feature.
#2917 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 9:53:30 PM(UTC)
Oh and 4th, fog lamps!😄
 3 users liked this post.
#2918 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 3:57:30 AM(UTC)
Not sure how many people might share the same opinion but I would love to see the series 1 back light for the Supra: 1993 - 1996. I think the more defined bulb style with the black fill in between the lights looks so much nicer. In addition to the lights - sticking with the Supra - I'd like to see the TRD (Fast and Furious) and UK bonnets brought in. Neither of those have been in any of the Forza games so it would be awesome to see them as new features/mods. And change the stock alloys. Or at least give the option to change. When stationary they have the grove but when the car moves they become smooth. I'd prefer it if they were just the smoother style.

I know there'll be mixed opinions here but I'd love to see neon lights added. Like me, I'm sure many JDM fans would love the 90s, FnF and NFS nostalgia for those.

Add more weather effects too: really torrential rain, much thicker/stronger blizzards. More hazardous puddles and ice patches. If possible, have a similar effect to black ide - make your car more prone to losing traction and sliding about.
Make the map bigger. Fun as the map is already, expand on the long roads and terrains. Have another, longer motorway added in. Some more cliff and hilltop view points which would make for good photo scenes and jumps.

New achievements would be a nice addition. Things like: "Flylux" - Jump a certain distance in a Hilux. "On top of the world" - sit on top of the mountain. "Modest arrival" - Enter a castle in the Austin taxi. "Shaken... quite badly" - Land a barrel roll in an Aston Martin. "British naturalist" - Take a photo of an animal.
#2919 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 3:35:55 PM(UTC)
also you could add a button to lock the tune if you like it

then you cant delete either that way....

Edited by user Wednesday, July 1, 2020 3:41:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2920 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 4:17:12 PM(UTC)
What if we could buy cars from the autoshow after obtaining them once from seasonal events?

I personally think the "unlocking cars from events" system would be a lot better than the current "obtaining cars from events" system of Forza Horizon 4 (I hope you understand what I mean). So, instead of removing completely the current system for getting new cars, it would be really great if they could improve it this way.
 1 user liked this post.
#2921 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2020 1:37:17 AM(UTC)
I hope I'm not too late in requesting a new (or returning in this case) feature for Forza Horizon 4; but anyway.

One feature I really liked in Forza Horizon 3 was the ability to create custom championships, and it's something that I would love to see again in Horizon 4, especially with custom routes.
#2922 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2020 5:51:25 AM(UTC)
Rather than saying something that will likely never get put in even if the Horizon series runs for 100 years I'm suggesting something that is already used in the online be transferred to the offline.

Give us the option to do the seasonal championships in 1 go, meaning we go straight to the next race after finishing like in online instead of faffing about being put back in the world, having to fast travel to the event then start it through the menu, then select your car in another menu, both of which have the possibility of hanging for over 20 seconds so you're sat there looking at nothing and then sit through a loading screen accompanied by the usual insults to music.

It would improve the flow of gameplay and make it feel more like an actual championship.
 1 user liked this post.
#2923 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2020 8:35:07 AM(UTC)
Please add Mazda 20b & 26B engine with single and twin turbo upgrades and maybe supercharges too? Veilside bodykit for the RX7 FD would be fricking dope!
#2924 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2020 11:25:19 PM(UTC)
I wish they would add more than 500 paint saves in horizon 4, I’m constantly deleting saved paint jobs to make room for more, bump it up to like 1,000 or 1,300, with over 650+ cars, you’d think you could paint more then 500 vehicles.
#2925 Posted : Sunday, July 5, 2020 12:46:39 PM(UTC)
Hi everyone, these are my suggestions for cosmetic features that Playground Games and Turn10 could change in FH4 and future games in the franchise.

- Bring back the E car class:
One thing that has been bothering me since Horizon 2 is the absence of this class, because it could divide the less powerful cars more fairly, separating the simple cars from the sports cars. So, why not bring E class back to Horizon games?

- Correct model years:
Another thing that bothers me is the years of some models being misspelled. Here are some corrections:
• James Bond Edition Jaguar C-X75 = 2013 (The 2010 Concept had no retractable spoiler, and had different rims and rear diffusers)
• McLaren Speedtail = 2020 (Simply because it was first released this year)
• TVR Cerbera Speed 12 = 2000 (1998 was when its GT1 racing prototype appeared)

- Change the Car Type of vehicles already in the game:
And one thing that confuses me is how some cars are classified in Forza Horizon 4. At launch, despite some mistakes, it was more organized, presenting some notable changes such as cars from the early 2000s becoming Retro.
After the DLCs and updates were released, it became a mess, with models from the early 2000s being treated as Modern and many cars being classified as Track Toys.
I would like to understand the reason for all this, and if possible, that it should be fixed soon.
Here is the list of cars with the Car Types that best match them in my opinion:
• 2018 Apollo Intensa Emozione (Hypercars)
• 2016 Aston Martin Vantage GT12 (Super GT)
• 2015 BMW i8 (Modern Sports Cars)
• 2018 BMW i8 Roadster (Modern Sport Cars)
• 2002 BMW M3-GTR (Retro Saloons)
• 2010 BMW M3 GTS (Super Saloons)
• 2014 BMW M4 GTS (Super Saloons)
• 2019 Bugatti Divo (Hypercars)
• 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 (Modern Muscle)
• 2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE (Modern Muscle)
• 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (Modern Muscle)
• 2016 Dodge Viper ACR (Modern Muscle)
• 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR (Modern Muscle)
• 2019 Ferrari 488 Pista (Modern Supercars)
• 2011 Ferrari FF (Super GT)
• 2016 Ford Shelby GT350R (Modern Muscle)
• 2003 Honda S2000 (Retro Sports Cars)
• 1992 Hoonigam Mazda RX-7 Twerkstallion (Extreme Track Toys)
• 2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT (GT Cars)
• 2015 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DB10 (Super GT)
• 2002 Koenigsegg CC8S (Retro Supercars)
• 2012 Lamborghini Aventador J (Extreme Track Toys)
• 2019 Lamborghini Huracán Performane (Modern Supercars)
• 1969 LEGO Speed Champions MINI Cooper S Rally (Classic Rally)
• 1974 LEGO Speed Champions Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 (Retro Supercars)
• 2010 Lexus LFA (Super GT)
• 2000 Lotus 340R (Track Toys)
• 1971 Meyers Manx (Offroad Buggies)
• 2018 McLaren 600LT Coupé (Modern Supercars)
• 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Countryman All4 (Sports Utility Heroes)
• 2018 Morgan Aero GT (Modern Sports Cars)
• 1964 Morris Mini-Traveller (Cult Cars)
• 2017 Nissan GT-R (Super GT)
• 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition (Super GT)
• 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (Modern Supercars)
• 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (Modern Supercars or Hypercars)
• 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (Modern Supercars)
• 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (Modern Supercars)
• 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Modern Supercars)
• 2015 Porsche Cayman GT4 (Modern Sports Cars)
• 2016 Spania GTA Spano (Hypercars)
• 1983 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex (Retro Hot Hatch)
• 2018 TVR Griffith (Super GT)
• 2001 TVR Tuscan S (GT Cars)
• 1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe (Vans and Utility)

Edited by user Saturday, July 11, 2020 10:54:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

118 Pages<<115116117118PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error