This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
118 Pages<<114115116117118PrevNext
#2876 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 1:31:01 AM(UTC)
Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
 2 users liked this post.
#2877 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 3:27:16 AM(UTC)
Personally, and I am sure that this has already been said, I would like to see indicators and traffic lights, generally I wish Forza was slightly more realistic.
 2 users liked this post.
#2878 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 3:54:07 PM(UTC)
69th Post:
Right before the game dies, add all rare cars excluding Forza Edition cars to the autoshow.
Then give us the ability to customize races, along with its settings in a championship.
And lastly, let us convoy-up with drivatars offline.

Also, let us choose the freeroam season without getting banned.

Edited by user Monday, June 1, 2020 3:55:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2879 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 6:57:04 AM(UTC)
Bom dia,

Pessoal, não estaria mais que na hora de estarem se preocupando na questão da pontuação ?

Hoje o jogo perdeu toda a sua graça de jogatina pelo motivo que os players saem do meio da partida prejudicando os demais e sem contabilizar os pontos, ate quando vamos assim ? o forza realmente está abandonando as especialidades na qual tem e os outros tomando conta em questão de penalidades e tudo mais ?

Teria que separar está questão e começar a dar banimentos de formas severas para que o jogo volte a ter um espirito esportivo.

Quando sofre desconexão por parte de internet oscilando ou ate mesmo problema de servidos e DNS.

Os banimentos poderia ser de forma coerente e com analise a cada partida abandonada.

1º Banir 10 minutos para não se conectar online
2º Banir 10 minutos por 5 partidas desconectando do comboio na qual estiver e não conetar o online ate o fim dos 10 minutos
3º Banir 20 minutos por 5 partidas desconectando do comboio na qual estiver e não conetar o online ate o fim dos 20 minutos
4º Banir 40 minutos por 5 partidas desconectando do comboio na qual estiver e não conetar o online ate o fim dos 40 minutos

Apos estes banimentos começa a contabilizar 1 dia sem jogatina online e depois novos banimentos.

Notificando a todos os jogadores antes desta nova regra e posteriormente começar aplicar o mesmo ! vai ser ruim e ter bastante reclamações ? sim irá ter por que todo procedimento é ruim no inicio do seu processo mas dai sim vamos ter jogadores nas quais realmente querem jogar e não incomodar durante o jogo.

Espero que ao menos seja lido e possam usar o regramento, por que todo jogo possui regras e são aplicadas ai me pergunto.. o Forza com todo o aperfeiçoamento e detalhamento ótimo que tem não se aplica em nada ?

Obrigado !

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Good Morning,

Guys, wouldn't it be more than time to worry about the score issue?

Today the game has lost all of its playing grace for the reason that the players leave the middle of the game harming the others and without counting the points, until when do we go like this? is the forza really abandoning the specialties it has and the others taking care of penalties and everything?

I would have to separate this issue and start banning it in severe ways so that the game has a sporting spirit.

When you experience disconnection from the internet oscillating or even server and DNS problems.

The bans could be coherently and analyzed with each abandoned match.

1st Ban 10 minutes for not connecting online
2nd Banish 10 minutes for 5 departures by disconnecting from the train you are on and not connecting online until the end of 10 minutes
3rd Banning 20 minutes for 5 departures by disconnecting from the train you are on and not connecting online until the end of the 20 minutes
4th Banish 40 minutes for 5 departures by disconnecting from the train you are on and not connecting online until the end of 40 minutes

After these bans start counting 1 day without online gambling and then new bans.

Notifying all players before this new rule and then starting to apply it! will it be bad and have a lot of complaints? yes, there will be why every procedure is bad at the beginning of your process but then we will have players who really want to play and not bother during the game.

I hope that at least it will be read and that they can use the rules, why every game has rules and are applied there I wonder .. Forza with all the improvement and great detail that it has does not apply at all?

Thank you !
#2880 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 5:51:48 PM(UTC)
Proper Corsa dash animations for the Lambos Plz. All of them are kinda jank. GT Sport has this right so y'all should too.
#2881 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 4:50:44 PM(UTC)
HOUSE RENTAL - FH4 should rent the houses that are not our home.
It would be a cool idea, like the daily money got from businesses we own, we could also get money from our owned houses.

It would give more sense to own a house and not only for the perks we get.

please, add HOUSE RENTAL feature !

Edited by user Wednesday, June 3, 2020 9:32:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#2882 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 2:31:40 AM(UTC)
Wouldnt it be great if you could "collect" all your credits and cars with one click in the auction house and not one at a time.
 1 user liked this post.
#2883 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 8:04:08 AM(UTC)
i would like to have an ability to mark cars for different type of races. after some time plaing - there is a lot of cars in my garage so i can lose some cars in it or forget about them. and in online adventures you have only 40 seconds befor a race to choose a car, but it shows all the cars in a class and it takes some time to find a car that you want to race, but i don't play the game very often and i forget wich cars for what types of races are tuned. so it would be cool if i could mark cars with different categories and on a car selection screen it will show small icon of that category (like a snowflake for winter tyres), like drag, drift, highway, off-road, rally etc.

aslo sometimes i find some car that i really like or want to test it out with real players after tunning. also last couple of weeks races in ranked adventure was mostly country road races and off-road races, which i don't like much, i'd like to have asphalt races. so i want to choose a class and type of race to play it in online adventures. may be make a prefernces for a type and class race, so the game will try to match a race with my preferences, i'm fine to wait more time to have a race with a car i want.

and also i never saw D class races in online adventures and rarely see a C class. there is so much cars in these classes that i don't feel to tune them in higher classes, but i still want to take them on a ride sometimes in online
#2884 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2020 10:37:21 AM(UTC)
can you add blinkers I think they would be a nice touch to the game and make it more realistic?
#2885 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2020 10:40:45 AM(UTC)
could you add a new feature that you can choose if its a convertible or not I would love to see that in the game! :)
 2 users liked this post.
#2886 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2020 8:01:19 PM(UTC)
Rim depth setting. Tired of all the wheels being the same depth front and rear.
#2887 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 9:03:18 AM(UTC)
Hi all!

Wanted to make it short, but there is no way, sorry. If this post is off topic, please move it to appropriate one, as I haven't managed to find one.

So, many of us moved to playing different fun games on quarantine, and so as many car enthusiasts moved to playing FH4.

At the moment, a friend of mine is working at the project "M5 F90 Frankenstein" (if you google it, it's bright blue one). Basically, he took 530d and a smashed 760 (V12 biturbo), and had swapped almost everything from 760 into 5 series. So its an AWD V12 twin-turbocharged monster with stage 2 and custom exhaust.

A few day ago, we wanted to recreate similar thing at FH4, but to our disappointment, the only engine you may pet into M5 f90 is a V10 from M5 e60. All other upgrades or similar ones are available.

Please, add another engine to M5 f90 swap list. Specifically, 6,6 twin-turbocharged V12 N74B66
#2888 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 2:36:57 PM(UTC)
(Removed)

Edited by user Saturday, July 4, 2020 3:11:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2889 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 6:01:04 PM(UTC)
How to improve... License Plates

THE ISSUE: It's not too much, but they lack so much customizability that other racing games fulfill.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE SOLUTION(S):

Random Generators: Have an option to randomly generate a location and car accurate plate.

Unique Plates for each car: Self Explanatory. Option to give each car it's own license plate instead of having the same one slapped on all the cars.

Different Plate Styles: While still pertaining to the location, have different plate styles. This can range from old-and-new real life designs to basic colors. An option to design and download your own plate graphics would be fantastic. This would let the game keep it's location-based plate graphics while still giving players the ability to make other countries' graphics. I'd love to have an actual real EU license plate opposed to the Horizon branded ones.
 1 user liked this post.
#2890 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 1:01:04 AM(UTC)
I think most of the things said by other people and myself should be looked at for horizon 5.

1) the biggest thing to me is to make it into a true racing rp game like the horizons of old, instead of the races being based upon what car you are driving at the time and what class your car is, the class level should be set so it’s much more interesting and diverse as you can’t just rock up to every race in a X class car, I.e a dirt race but all cars must be in the B class. It would make the customisation of cars a lot more varied and once have completed said storyline you can then go back and complete all races again in any car or class to achieve 100% completion.

2) all cars should be available offline, if you’re having internet trouble the cars that you have paid for through the vip or car pass are not available to use.

3) a personal one but I feel the barn find cars are not all that special, I like the inclusion of some more common car manufacturers but I think that some of the finds need to be of much rarer cars to the location of the game, I.e. being in england a rare classic car to have been a barn find could be something like a 1967 Shelby Mustang gt500 as it is rare but can be found in the country.

4) more customisation for body kits and body parts that can be changed, looking at the hoonicorn as a basis, wide kits for muscle cars would be a nice addition and can completely change the look of a car rather than all muscle cars just having a blower out of the hood. Being able to change the exhaust on cars would be a nice little addition also, like being able to change the exhaust on a skyline from the dual exit to a big single exit or changing a dodge chargers rear exit to a side exit exhaust, a simple paint editor option to be able to change the colour of the headlight or taillight glass. Be able to have different rims at the front and rear of the car instead of all 4 being the same. Different hood blower styles.

5) another personal request but making it so that all muscle cars can pop a wheelie off of the line with the right tuning as currently only a few can actually do so.

6) give the game a storyline much like the older horizons to make it seem like there is some sort of endgame to what you’re doing rather than it being the same as any other racing simulator.

7) new races like a drift race or hillclimb events to compete in, perhaps having actual gymkhana events to compete in made by Ken block.

8) obviously as everyone else wants just to add new cars to the game, I’d like to see the 1970 Dodge Charger instead of the current one as it is more iconic, 1967 Shelby gt500, vw Jetta, 1970 Plymouth barracuda, de tomaso pantera, Ford gran torino, 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, Jensen interceptor,
Plymouth Road runner, Weismann mf5, dodge coronet, dodge super bee, Plymouth gtx, Mercury cyclone, 1970 ford Torino king cobra, bricklin sv1, jaguar XJC12 Broadspeed, lister storm, MG XPower sv and the hoonifox if it is ever built.
 1 user liked this post.
#2891 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 2:15:34 AM(UTC)
Id like to see more diverse engine swaps, most hatchbacks on FH4 only have turbo rally available like I4 F6 and it's the same with saloons supercars etc most cars in the same category have the same boring engine swaps why can't I put TT v10 in a hatchback or something I know it's stupid but but that's what you want in a car game, to be able to do stuff that would kill you in reality
 1 user liked this post.
#2892 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 2:20:42 AM(UTC)
Hi,
I guess this is the right place to post about features on specific cars, if not tell me and I'll move it.

Volvo 242T - Please can we have the option to change the front and rear bumper colour, it at least put a coloured vinyl shape over them. Many race cars ran with coloured bumpers in period, and we currently can't replicate it, thanks.

Ford Fiesta Mk1 - please can we have the option to totally remove the front and rear bumpers. The Fiesta Mk1 was very popular in UK rallycross, and unlike the saloon circuit racers the rallycross boys never ran with bumpers fitted. Thanks.

Opel Manta - please can we have the option to engine swap a 6.2L racing V8 in there? This was done in period and would be so cool to replicate. Thanks.

Audi sport quattro - The "paint wing" option doesn't work, the vinyl dissapears under the wing! Can it be fixed, thanks.

Cheers, Rocks
#2893 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 8:55:59 AM(UTC)
Please can you consider

A/ adding another volume slider to the engine sounds, so it simply makes the engine noise as loud as the player requires. It may solve some of the engine noise complaints.
B/ the addition of police lights for the Range Rover and Land Rover.
C/ The thunder and lightning from fortune island brought to the mainland.
D/ Game SDK - This ones a biggie and maybe out of your ability, but the means to fill out the rest of the land, utilising the playerbase. We could create mods i.e. further development of Edinburgh and surrounding areas, extending across the whole of the UK. Think of the Skyrim Creation Kit, but for Forza Horizon. Endless possibilities.
E/ Switch off floating markers from view - these ones https://imgur.com/FLJKtzF

Edited by user Sunday, June 14, 2020 9:27:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2894 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 2:51:32 AM(UTC)
I want to customize fender individually.
 2 users liked this post.
#2895 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 9:52:34 AM(UTC)
More appearance customizations such as more spoilers / bumpers etc.
Not sure but if possible, exhaust tip appearance change. (Heard a rumor that some brands made an issue out of this and that that was the reason they weren't in the game?)
#2896 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 2:49:05 AM(UTC)
I just want the AI traffic to go the appropriate speed that is displayed on the signs on the individual roads.
#2897 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 2:50:11 AM(UTC)
The ability to adjust the gas- and brakepedal sensitivity when playing with a steering wheel.
 1 user liked this post.
#2898 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 7:46:22 PM(UTC)
It's tirelessly frustrating for so many casual races to be ruined by, quite frankly, idiots ramming others' cars. Finally, we have protection from corner ramming via ghosting, so can that same feature be enabled between two cars side-by-side?
#2899 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 6:11:09 AM(UTC)
Forza Horizon need teams, racing teams that is. This means players will be able to join teams and keep abreast of team activity in real time, even when playing solo. Racing teams will wear specific head wear gloves and shoes, not necessarily clothing per se, although the option should be available. When playing solo, if a team race is about to begin, the solo player should be informed of the event be directed to it on the map. The purpose of teams will be to accrue enough points to become Forza Race Team of the game!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

1 user liked this post.
#2900 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 4:55:43 PM(UTC)
Their is only one major thing I really hope Turn10/Playground Games does for this game and that is add a **** ton more of garage space; because of all these festival playlists I’ve got no garage space left and I’ve already sold all the cars I have multiple of.
But for other features that would be cool to see (yes I know it will never happen) are being able to open the convertible top or put it up when we’re not inside of the garage, and being able to use turn signals/ hazard lights.
118 Pages<<114115116117118PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error