This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
118 Pages<<113114115116117>>PrevNext
#2851 Posted : Saturday, May 16, 2020 10:14:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XXGOOSE2XX Go to Quoted Post

I want more than 750+ cars in the next Forza or 800+ Cars

Online racing 16 players instead of the normal 12

16 PEOPLE MADE INTO 30 People lobbies
800 Cars>1000+ Cars

#2852 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2020 12:59:58 AM(UTC)
Some great suggestions in this thread.

My wishes are simply to make Horizon 4 a little more satisfying for myself in the way the previous games were:

-No OCD-triggering Seasonal Playlist screens when I log in.
-A singe player career of championships at every race route.
-Ability to chose summer (or any season) for free roam.

Eventually they won't be able to keep creating new content for each "Season". At that point, universally applied season changes become pointless. I still hold out hope that, at that point, at least we will be given the option to chose the season.
 2 users liked this post.
#2853 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2020 1:15:37 AM(UTC)
I would love it if we could see the rallytyres also beiing marked in every season like in the winter✌
#2854 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2020 4:00:17 PM(UTC)
(Relocated)

Edited by user Monday, June 8, 2020 2:30:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2855 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 7:50:42 AM(UTC)
REMOVE DRIVATAR CHEATS. This shouldn't even be a thing. Were you trying for a Dark Souls style racing game or something?!
 2 users liked this post.
#2856 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 3:58:04 AM(UTC)
I would like to see that Horizon feel be expanded.
Create more creativity options in-game and more money spending options. There is so much potential for the Forza Lifestyle!!

Wouldn't it be great if you could own a garage/mancave that you could upgrade with ingame money! Hear me out:

-You get a lot where you can choose out of say 10 precut showrooms. The cheapest one being a super basic home style garage/mancave and the most expenisve one like one of those shiny Ferrari showrooms. The most expensive one will hold the most car spots. When you buy them, they will be totally empty. You will have to decorate it.

-You can litterally park drive your car inside it 'free-roam' style. If you want to park your cars in a star-shaped form, do it. Parking them one after the other? Go for it. Wanna buy those elevated ramps, buy it with in-game money! After parking, you can draw parking lines around it or buy those fancy rope lines around it. You can even add those little informative signs in front of it. All this can be bought with in-game money.

-You can customise the garage/showroom lighting, windows, floors, ambient music, furniture, etc. Wanna decorate your walls with neon signs? Decorate the walls with old license plates or vintage coca cola wall art? Hang up some sponsored banners from famous brands. Place some sponsored equipment (Snap On tool box, etc). Stock some Turtle Wax in there, some branded oils, to decorate some shelves etc.

-You can use your own in-game photos to decorate the walls! You will have to drive to a photo developer shop to order your photos. Buy different sizes and buy frames for it. You want a huge blown up version of that great pic you shot on a canvas banner, go for it. It'll cost a bit more in-game money, though. You will actually have to drive to a shop to have these made, wait an in-game day and pick them up to drive them back to your showroom. People can buy your photos to hang in their garage/showroom!

I bet you guys can chime in. It would be great potential for future Horizon itterations as wel to really get that Horizon Life going and giving options to spend your money.
#2857 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 7:31:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: teksenic Go to Quoted Post
REMOVE DRIVATAR CHEATS. This shouldn't even be a thing. Were you trying for a Dark Souls style racing game or something?!

Even if they were made unbeatably strong, but as long as they cohere to the same physics simulation the player coheres to. (i.e. their moves can be 100% reproducible by the player, despite being near impossible)

Such "cheating" will no more be such an out-of-the-scene immersion ruiner. Even if it still appeared to be "outright cheating".
 1 user liked this post.
#2858 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 7:06:07 PM(UTC)
It would really be great if all the convertibles roofs in the game were controllable meaning lower them when we want to and raise them when we want cause just imagine it's raining in the game and you are driving a convertible with the roof open and you can't even raise it, but it would be really great to control every car's stationary roof.
And what's the point of buying a house forza horizon 4 meanwhile you can not get in the house maybe sit and relax and what kind of a house doesn't have a garage where you can park your cars and maybe make some money by making a museum where people in the game can view your cars and pay an entrance fee to enter the garage.
And again what's the point of having car body customization when the only thing you have is a forza horizon splitter and spoiler only, so all I am asking for is other companies car body customizations example, the Mansory car body customizations and all cars must have atleast a car body customization.
And please fix your V8 car sounds because they sound the same and can you atleast make the cars burp when changing gears especially hot hatches example the A45 and RS3 they sound like they are forced to be in the game please can you guys fix this please.🙏

Thank You.
#2859 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 7:28:10 PM(UTC)
Forza team you know it be great if we were able to put our cars in different kinds of modes like comfort mode, sport mode, sport plus mode and race mode.
And please the Mercedes Benz GT4-Foor can we just be able to change the sound mode also end also for the upcoming Mercedes cars that's if you are going to add them.
 1 user liked this post.
#2860 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2020 10:58:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tyberium Go to Quoted Post
I would like to see that Horizon feel be expanded.
Create more creativity options in-game and more money spending options. There is so much potential for the Forza Lifestyle!!

Wouldn't it be great if you could own a garage/mancave that you could upgrade with ingame money! Hear me out:

-You get a lot where you can choose out of say 10 precut showrooms. The cheapest one being a super basic home style garage/mancave and the most expenisve one like one of those shiny Ferrari showrooms. The most expensive one will hold the most car spots. When you buy them, they will be totally empty. You will have to decorate it.

-You can litterally park drive your car inside it 'free-roam' style. If you want to park your cars in a star-shaped form, do it. Parking them one after the other? Go for it. Wanna buy those elevated ramps, buy it with in-game money! After parking, you can draw parking lines around it or buy those fancy rope lines around it. You can even add those little informative signs in front of it. All this can be bought with in-game money.

-You can customise the garage/showroom lighting, windows, floors, ambient music, furniture, etc. Wanna decorate your walls with neon signs? Decorate the walls with old license plates or vintage coca cola wall art? Hang up some sponsored banners from famous brands. Place some sponsored equipment (Snap On tool box, etc). Stock some Turtle Wax in there, some branded oils, to decorate some shelves etc.

-You can use your own in-game photos to decorate the walls! You will have to drive to a photo developer shop to order your photos. Buy different sizes and buy frames for it. You want a huge blown up version of that great pic you shot on a canvas banner, go for it. It'll cost a bit more in-game money, though. You will actually have to drive to a shop to have these made, wait an in-game day and pick them up to drive them back to your showroom. People can buy your photos to hang in their garage/showroom!

I bet you guys can chime in. It would be great potential for future Horizon itterations as wel to really get that Horizon Life going and giving options to spend your money.

Sounds like Test Drive: Unlimited
#2861 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2020 11:31:35 AM(UTC)
modern Dodge Vipers and Chevrolet Corvettes aren't muscle cars! They lack muscle car aesthetics and some Viper models don't even use V8s. They're sports cars, please reclassify them as such

Edited by user Friday, May 22, 2020 11:32:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2862 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2020 12:35:24 PM(UTC)
Honda Civic Mugen RR ! the only one car what i wish for =)
#2863 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2020 9:18:04 PM(UTC)
no more garage limit pls or at least up to 1000 cars in a garage
#2864 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2020 3:50:38 AM(UTC)
Bring back vote for next championship & Vote to kick option
#2865 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2020 4:55:10 PM(UTC)
- At the end of Eliminator show the place, car, and car rank of everyone that finished
- Purge impossible records (35k feet on a danger sign, etc.)
 2 users liked this post.
#2866 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2020 5:15:54 PM(UTC)
Weight Reduction upgrades are visual to the car's interior.

Street Weight Reduction adds an aftermarket steering wheel.
Sport Weight Reduction adds an aftermarket steering wheel and race seats.
Race Weight Reduction removes all seats excluding the driver's race seat, and an aftermarket wheel.
#2867 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2020 6:08:40 PM(UTC)
can we please get an option to silhouette out our character in photo mode? It's frustrating getting a good picture but having your avatar's goofy face sticking out of the cockpit.
 2 users liked this post.
#2868 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 8:39:13 AM(UTC)
The game really needs some sort of catch-up mechanic for people just getting or returning to the game. It's the worst feeling looking at all these cars that were released that we can't get because Playground decided every new car need to be made a timed exclusive. And "just wait for it to come around again" is an awful strategy for this. Give us the option to play events from previous festival playlists or something so we can earn cars we missed and not have to stress about missing out on cars we want.
 2 users liked this post.
#2869 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 4:40:48 PM(UTC)
I've been thinking of making this a series, making posts on how to improve various aspects of mechanics, cars, events, and the like. I'm starting off with Street Scene this time around since it's not that bad in the first place.

THE ISSUE(S):
They don't feel special, or any different than Festival-Approved races. The differences are very small. No barriers, traffic is enabled, and there are no forced racing categories. Jaimin is an absolute joke of a character. For someone at the head of an underground illegal street-racing scene, he's not remotely threatening. Also, the car selection is WAAAAY too diverse. When's the last time someone illegally street raced a 90-year-old racecar?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE SOLUTION(S):

Less car diversity:
Yeah, probably the only time you'll hear me say this. The cars the AI uses is so randomized it's bizarre. Street racing against the Volvo "Iron Knight" or an AutoUnion Type-D is plain weird. I guess they were trying to show the diversity Street Scene has but it's just immersion ruining. No one is going to be using one-of-a-kind race cars or pre-war vehicles. The roster for what vehicles you'd race would be large, but realistic. Have everything from low-end Honda Civics, mid-powered Nissan Skylines, and high-end Lamborghini and Ferraris (granted, common entry-level ones like the Huracan and 488.) Stuff people would actually street-race in.

Sense of progression:
Each event would have a set performance limit. You can enter them in underpowered cars, but you'd be putting yourself at a disadvantage. The more street races you'd unlock, the higher the performance limits would go, as well as the number of opponents. The very first race should be against two or three dudes in dingy civics, while the final street race would have 12 racers in Lamborghinis and 1,600 HP Supras. Progressing would also be similar to Horizon 3, requiring the player to occasionally head-to-head drivatars in freeroam.

Integrating the police:
Wait, wait, wait. Don't maim me just yet, not the way you're thinking, i'm not trying to make Need For Speed. The police presence in the game would be purely aesthetic. While racing, distant police sirens can be heard, maybe a news helicopter would fly over the racers. Driving past alleyways red & blue lights would flash against the walls, suggesting police are parked there. Maybe radio chatter stating were the racers are headed and such. There will be no chases and you cannot get caught or arrested. It's all part of the vibe. It could correspond to where the race is taking place, too. Racing out in the countryside would have little-to-no police presence while flying through the city would have everything I've described.

Street Race Organizer:
Jaimin is an absolute laughing stock. I know this is a racing game, and i'm not expecting some revolutionary iconic characters, but something coherent at least! Why is he so happy all the time? For someone who's at the head of an illegal street racing organization, he's not remotely threatening. The next Street Scene organizer should feel tough and threatening. Like you wouldn't wanna be in a room along with them. It'd be cool to have a plot twist where they turn on you, they're the final boss and you need to win a head to head for their car to end the Street Scene campaign. It'd be revealed in a radio bumper that they ended up getting arrested.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's how I think we can improve Street Scene for future titles. Next Up: License Plates
#2870 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 5:10:23 PM(UTC)
hey guys im kinda new to fh4 but soo im absolutely loving this game and bought a xbox 1 just so i could play it, that being said there is a number of things that would make it even better, being able to launch races and activities directly from the map instead of needing to fast travel, maybe make it a perk of a certain house, in the auction list i think it would be better if you could wee more specific details about a car before bidding, such as perks available, top speed, handling, etc. and in addition it would be amazing if it could show its history of achievements, such as top speed hit, 0 to 50 time, that's based on what the car was actually able to do, and you could see the history of your own car, like on October 5th achieved a top speed of 150mph.
and to take it a step further what if it could keep track of when you try different tunes and what real world difference it made, so it would be like on October 6th changed tune to user _____ then have its history of achievements and keep track of every stat that's important, probably asking for too much here but hey never know till you ask
#2871 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 6:26:20 PM(UTC)
Take a page out of Call Of Duty's gunsmith mechanic and be able to reclassify cars by giving them certain modifications. For example, RWD swapping a R32 GTR will give it GTS-T badges and a name change. Making an Eclipse GSX FWD will knock off the GSX label. Making the Volvo 850 R AWD will reclassify it as an 850 Estate.
#2872 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2020 9:47:45 AM(UTC)
McLaren 720S Spider and Ferrari Portofino roof can be opened/closeed in Forzavista. Could you add possibility to close roof during snow and rain in race and open world?
#2873 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2020 11:48:12 AM(UTC)
Realistic car sounds
#2874 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2020 9:51:06 PM(UTC)
I would like if you could add dirt bikes or crotch rockets.
#2875 Posted : Sunday, May 31, 2020 2:56:39 PM(UTC)
I feel they need to add smart AI cops that will chase after you outside of the festival if you are speeding or reckless driving horn of Dixie (duke boys horn for the general lee) Ford explorer 98 xl lexus is 300 more manufacturers decals private car sales lift kits more tires (ie off-road tires for muscle cars) nitroxide different tire sizes (ie 28 inch tires 38 inch tires ect) make more body styles for cars and for a newer forza horizon bring back multiple festival
118 Pages<<113114115116117>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error