This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
112 Pages<<105106107108109>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#2651 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 4:03:46 PM(UTC)
Can we get the Nissan GT-R VR38DETT swap for more of the Nissans? I've seen plenty of these done IRL and it'd be cool to do them in game. Plan to do one to my own R34 when I can purchase one in the states.
 1 user liked this post.
#2652 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 4:09:20 PM(UTC)
Seeing stripped down race interior when weight reduction is applied while in cockpit view would be gnarly. Please do this in either a future update, or the next game.
#2653 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 6:51:26 AM(UTC)
Would love to have "high beams" !!!
#2654 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 1:10:19 PM(UTC)
Extend the length of the drag strip at the festival site. It's only 417yd. A quarter mile is 440yd.
#2655 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 1:28:11 PM(UTC)
Hey Playground Games here are a few cars you should add into Forza Horizon 4. The 2019 Dodge Ram 3500, 2019 GMC Yukon Denali, Delorean DMC 12, 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8, 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, and the 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser V8 4dr 4x4.
#2656 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 9:39:17 AM(UTC)
The hues of the red A800 and orange B700 class badges are too similar visually, making easy differentiation more difficult for some of us when side by side or in mixed batches. Specifically, the issue is with the orange B700 badge as that shade is much closer to the red A800 shade rather than being a shade closer to the middle of the range between A800 red and the C600 yellow. So, for your consideration, please either adjust the A800 to a 'redder' (darker?) shade or adjust the B700 to a more 'orangey' shade.
Every train needs a caboose, right?
#2657 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 9:47:12 AM(UTC)
Probably no one cares but myself, But Is there any chance to considering to add feature that "Disable my Personal status appearing on Loading screen"?

I don't want to openly say what exact reason is. But Those "Personal Status" thingy is really harassment/annoying to me and This issue never supposed to happen if PG didn't force us to do a Seasonal Playground Games and Ranked Match.
I actually bought M.2 SSD for those annoying Personal status on Loading screen just for that.

"My stupid reason" aside, what's the point of those things? There should be an option to disabling them.
Learning on English. If you don't welcome person like myself, just leave me alone. Thanks.
#2658 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 12:34:59 PM(UTC)
turn signals
p.c.d rim selection ( i would make all my cars 4 p.c.d....0 4 8 12 16 spoke
ground effect light with atleast 9 color....red orange yellow lime green cyan blue magenta white
push down on the joystick to zoom out map on your in game h.u.d.
for convertable vehicles uze other joystick push down to uze roof convertable
paint calipers with standard paint selection
full view inside car push forward and go left right liek you can do to see in side car....just add push back for rear
a block skill will get your heart pumping
where iz a house where you roll in to a garage....
a fallen star be neat to see....
#2659 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2020 7:33:59 AM(UTC)
- Turn signals
- Ability to turn lights on/off manually
- Make Horizon Festival drag strip a true 1/4 mile
- Render removal of rear seat(s) and door panels with full weight reduction
- In addition to tire width purchase options, add tire height/sidewall height purchase options for higher/lower profile tires
- Add manufacturer-specific engine change options. For example, if one wanted to replace the Ecoboost V6 engine in the Ford F-150 Raptor with a V8, it would make sense that one would choose a Ford brand V8, in which case the engine option for the Raptor should be something like a 5.0 Coyote V8.
- Add a few more regular/short cab trucks such as Ford F-150 Lightning, Dodge Ram SRT-10, Saleen Ford Ranger, and even just some regular cab V8 work trucks like a 2015+ Ford F-150, Chevy Silverado 1500, etc.
#2660 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2020 2:53:38 PM(UTC)
Could the sound of the R32, R33 and R34 Skyline GTRs be replaced by the sound of the Fast and Furious R34 GTR (Brian’s silver and blue one) from Horizon 2, but with some variation between them and the sound of the Supra be replaced by the sound of the Supra RZ (the one you buy in the autoshow, not the Fast and Furious ones) from Horizon 2.
 2 users liked this post.
#2661 Posted : Saturday, February 1, 2020 4:07:04 AM(UTC)
Please do NOT add turn signals or hazards; the last thing we need during an online adventure is to have eight idiots spamming hazard lights...

Edited by user Saturday, February 1, 2020 4:13:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2662 Posted : Saturday, February 1, 2020 10:22:43 AM(UTC)
Please make the 7.2L V8 swap available in all muscle cars.
User is suspended until 4/18/2020 9:17:19 PM(UTC)
#2663 Posted : Saturday, February 1, 2020 12:47:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FR4NKO12345 Go to Quoted Post
Could the sound of the R32, R33 and R34 Skyline GTRs be replaced by the sound of the Fast and Furious R34 GTR (Brian’s silver and blue one) from Horizon 2, but with some variation between them and the sound of the Supra be replaced by the sound of the Supra RZ (the one you buy in the autoshow, not the Fast and Furious ones) from Horizon 2.

whats with people wanting FH2 sounds? they sound like vacuum cleaners and they dont have the files anymore and cant use them, the FH4 supra is the best sounding mk4 in the series, especially the turbo and blow off valve sounds
#2664 Posted : Sunday, February 2, 2020 9:47:47 AM(UTC)
I've been thinking about the possible addition of a Hillclimb style event/series. Available in both Dirt and Tarmac or even Mixed Surface. A no-traffic event with one contestant running at a time in a point-to-point sprint. Tight turns and switchbacks, elevation changes and other environmental hazards to contend with.
Starting in D-class with low end cars, as the classes increase the choice of car gets more focused to Rally style, and eventually Purpose-built Time-attack/Hillclimb vehicles. Each Class series you complete rewards you with a Unique vehicle, from classic sprint cars to classic race cars, such as the 1971 Mercedes AMG Red Pig: 1971 Mercedes 300 SEL 6.8 AMG (Red Pig)

Then ultimately rewarding you with a legendary Hillclimb car, say the Suzuki Escudo V6 used by Nobuhiro Tajima at Pikes Peak in 1996, 1998 and 1998:

Pikes Peak Escudo
#2665 Posted : Sunday, February 2, 2020 11:31:37 AM(UTC)
Dear Playground Games, could you add special features for painters to FH4 please? Like design mode or create a design mode only?

I mean I don't mind having seasonal weather cycle and daily time cycle to make the game more realistic, but when it's about painting cars or making wrap designs, it's just annoying because some times when leaving the house to see how the car looks.. either it's dark or too dark or it's raining, or when done checking and going back to the house parking lot, either it's getting darker or too early in the morning at the parking lot..

And the Festival garage isn't helping either.. because everything looks super shinny in there, it's not like what we used to have in FH3 with constant appropriate lighting surrounding the car, Fh3 Festival garage is more relaxing to the eyes when detailing some painting or making wrap designs and we know what to expect what the car would look like when it hits the street, even just for painting rims to have the intended color is just so hard in FH4.., for example I know how to make or mix silver color but it always went wrong like I painted them with aluminum polished or semi gloss color when the car taken to the street..

My request for painting or wrap design purpose is for us to have a Festival garage that was like in FH3 with constant appropriate lighting surrounding the car that isn't super shinny.. and/or we can still do that in the parking lot of the house but with the ability to disable the weather cycle and daily time cycle changing.. when entering design mode or create a designing mode..

And in addition to that, please fix the rims allocation painting group color, especially the group 2 and group 3, some of the rims have group 2 coloring affecting the outer lip group of coloring or vice versa with the group 3 instead, or just make every rims model independently not to affect other models so we can create the desired color to one or some specific model rims only..

Thank you..
 1 user liked this post.
#2666 Posted : Monday, February 3, 2020 5:01:51 AM(UTC)
I'd love to see mud flaps & rally hood lights as standard forza aero/parts for most cars (excluding hypercars obviously). I love taking something random & making it into a rally car. The rally suspension & tires are cool but without those mud flaps & lights it's just not complete.
Lift up a huracan with offroad tires, add mud flaps & rally hood lights & you've got yourself a modern Lancia Stratos :)
#2667 Posted : Tuesday, February 4, 2020 7:22:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
Please do NOT add turn signals or hazards; the last thing we need during an online adventure is to have eight idiots spamming hazard lights...

how do i dislike a post
#2668 Posted : Tuesday, February 4, 2020 11:28:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Novaly6933 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post

how do i dislike a post

Likewise
 2 users liked this post.
#2669 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2020 1:00:44 AM(UTC)
To improve accessibility. It would be nice if I could move parts of the HUD on the screen, especially the minimap.

During races, I always have to look away from the street to check the map for upcoming dangers. It would make things much more easier if I could move it to the mid bottom of the screen.

Edited by user Thursday, February 6, 2020 1:02:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 4/18/2020 9:17:19 PM(UTC)
#2670 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2020 12:02:48 PM(UTC)
Crazy idea, but hear me out...why dont devs just implement mod support so that the community could make the requested cars/features/maps/sounds themselves? And most likely be better at it than a microsoft first party dev (like PG), it would also practically make a free infinite game life longetivity, i dont understand why FH3 (the first PC forza) didnt already have mod support, it would also help devs by not having to do almost anything other than minor bug squashing
#2671 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2020 7:09:07 PM(UTC)
Next time, instead of the Chevrolet El Camino and the Holden Sandman placed in the Van & Utility group, can they relocate to the more appropriate Classic Muscle?
#2672 Posted : Friday, February 7, 2020 3:23:26 PM(UTC)
It would be nice to have a custom radio station because all radio stations have only about 15 songs each. I'm probably not the only one who's had enough of listening to the same songs over and over again. It does not necessarily has to be integrated with Spotify or other streaming sites. Just a basic feature with placing mp3 files into a certain folder would be enough. I doubt that it would be really hard to implement.
User is suspended until 4/13/2020 10:57:46 AM(UTC)
#2673 Posted : Saturday, February 8, 2020 12:01:48 AM(UTC)
I've made posts and tickets but gotten nothing but crickets back so here we go again:

Allow us to choose what season we play in when we pick Horizon solo. You can disable getting seasonals/weekly done when playing off season I don't care.

Custom championships like we had in Horizon 3.
#2674 Posted : Saturday, February 8, 2020 11:46:17 AM(UTC)
FREE ROAM IS A PATHETIC IDEA GET RID OF IT !!!

STOP TAKING POINTS AWAY IF I QUIT ONLINE ADVENTURE RACING ... THIS IS NOT ENCOURAGEMENT TO KEEP PLAYING.

I LOVE THIS GAME BUT YOU HAVE WAY TOO MANY IDIOTS WHO CANT DRIVE ONLY RAM .... GHOSTING FOR A FEW SECS DOES NOT HELP ANYONE !!

WIPE THE GOD DAMNED SCORE BOARD AND GET THOSE WHO CHEATED OFF THERE, GIVE OTHERS A CHANCE TO WIN SOMETHING.

ELIMINATOR IS ALSO ****

GET RID OF STUPID INVISIBLE WALLS ... WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ?

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER ... STOP ADDING NEW **** AND START FIXING OLD **** FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#2675 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2020 9:08:09 AM(UTC)
HUD
- Add a HUD option to turn a steering wheel display AND shift-indicator led-strip on for drivers who play FH4 in chasecam mode. The shift-indicator is important as one can't always play games with the volume loud enough for the engine tone to be distinct, and a steering wheel is very important if the semi-assisted "simulation" steering mode is attempted.

Input
- Add the Keybindings screen from the Demo that has the graphic showing the assigned buttons.
- Add "shift" awareness to the game so that the XBox Elite and Elite v2 shift keys can add distinct new bindings.
- Please make "Switch Camera", "Photo Mode", "Next Radio", "Anna" non mandatory when setting Custom layouts.
- Please make custom Layouts have dual bindings for buttons that are active in Free Roam / races.
- Simulation steering still has too many assists to be usable. To use it with a controller we need an OSD for all camera views showing the true steering position and/or the ability to disable those assists as well as set steering full lock as per FM series.

Anna
- respect my map filter settings between sessions.
- Anna should only choose events from race categories I have displayed on my map.

Garage
- Give us a car flair icons we can set on cars to show their purpose.
- Let us rename cars / make it so cars show their 'active' tune.
- Give us an option to sort the garage by Tune Creator
- One of the performance options when viewing a car should be the tags, name, creator and description of the current tune.
- Please Show the winter tires option all year round.

Tuning
- When sharing a tune, the tuner should be able to share it as fully locked (current) or partially locked. A partially locked tune lets players access the tuning settings - resetting them to defaults. This edited tune cannot be saved as it is still based on the original Creators homologation.
- Publish in game, in a spreadsheet, via an API if you have to, the data underlying the various car upgrades. Not all "Stock" items are actually stock, many are Race quality. And publish other relevant attributes: such as the downforce that various aero (including stock) achieve. We can't rationally tune a car by including components when there is no indication what they do.
- Fix the 1-10 rating thing. Its broken.
- Fix PI too. Far too many cars end up with a very convenient round number when fully equipped indicating PI numbers are hand selected to meet a target rather than actually based on actual performance metrics. To prevent power creep, and glitched items becoming permanent fixtures, a necessary feature of a fixed PI feature would be a periodic re-adjustment, causing previous series homologations to become invalid.

Difficulty
- TCS, ABS, DSC should be options that can be set per car. Some cars absolutely need them on. (That RWD AM Vulcan in the showcase) and some cars absolutely need them off (nothing as mortifying as starting Online Drift Adventure and realizing ABS is on still).
- Some Cars should have a (semi)automatic transmission option for an appropriate weight and PI penalty.

Endgame
- Add a small set of cross-over 'circuit's with a new Online Adventure Circuit Racing type and allow FH:latest and FM:latest to have a universal pool.
- Personally I feel 5 laps would be a better number of online circuit events, 3 laps seems too short to properly filter skillful racers from rammers.

Edited by user Sunday, February 9, 2020 12:46:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

112 Pages<<105106107108109>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error