127 Pages<<103104105106107>>PrevNext
#2601 Posted : Saturday, December 28, 2019 2:15:30 PM(UTC)
an option to disable the voices and for them to stop freezing up the screen when they talk would be easier to move around the map without having to pause when i finish an event . more rally and more circuit tracks in game i would love to freeroam around them then unlock a race there
#2602 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2019 8:29:24 PM(UTC)
Hey first time posting on these forums, I am an avid racing fan and have played almost every racing game to have ever come out. I Just feel like FH4 is lacking a little spice right now, a lack of creativity. One of the BIG things i would love to see come out of FH4 is the addition of Underglow or neon lights to all vehicles, as well as the addition of NOS to naturally aspirated cars that way it doesnt break the game and makes driving a hoopti donk way more fun. Here is an example of when neon lights can do to a stock car.

[img=https://gyazo.com/6744bf951289a7303bc123e8697b405b]Stock Hoopti Mustang[/img]

#2603 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2019 1:15:23 AM(UTC)
I hope this gets somewhere where it matters...

Anyway, I suggest creating a "Tuning Island", e.g. like the "Lego Land" and "Fortune Island".
Now, what do I mean?

Currently, when I want to tune a car's hardware I **must** be in one of my houses.
I can see the logic in that, sure, but I find it annoying as !&$%.
(Also, it is kind of funny that I can tune the components on-the-fly, while out driving, even at 160 km/h, but not change hardware. It's not like real-life tuning is a touch of a button, so it's a bit of inconsistency in the game's logic...)

So I suggest a tuning island be introduced.
Just like "Lego Land" and "Fortune Island", in order to get to "tuning island", you'd have to navigate the main map (the UK map) to the island's "entry point" and actively enter it.

However, once on the tuning island, **any** bringing up of the menu will be like you're in a house, i.e.: the menu first opens up to an "All cars/My cars/Showcase" display where you can select my car (and from there go on to modify it, either hardware and/or tuning), and, on clicking "Back" button you get the "regular" menu.
Like I said, behaving like the menu system when you're in an owned house.

Aside from the menu behavior, I suggest "tuning island" be an open-world section of the game, again like "Lego Land" and "Fortune Island" are, but when traveling the island I also suggest driver can navigate to **at least** the following locations:

• A 1.5-2 Km long straight road - testing drag tuning
  • An oval-like, Daytona-style, tarmac course - testing tuning for large, wide, turns with gentle entry and fast exit
  • A recreation of a real-life racing track from F1 circuit, tarmac, but not Monza (too many straights, not enough twists) nor Monaco or Japan (too many twists) - testing tuning for real-life like behavior
  • A lengthy section of rally-like course with sections of:

• Tarmac
    • Gravel
    • Mud
    • Also, all the 6 possible type-to-type switches:
    • Tarmac to gravel
    • Tarmac to mud
    • Gravel to tarmac
    • Gravel to mud
    • Mud to tarmac
    • Mud to gravel

Of course, the roads between these locations can, themselves, also be used to tune a car, and should be varied like in the main map, but those locations are designated, specific for certain types of tuning testing.

I'd suggest that, unlike the main game's world, in "tuning island", **the driver can set the weather/season** **regardless** of what the weather/season in the main game world.
I want to be able to test my tuning on all different weather/seasons without waiting a week for the seasons to change in the main game world.

Lastly, while in "tuning island", only the driver is present!
There are no other online players, driveatars... nothing!
I want to tune and test my tuning in a completely distraction-free environment.
(It's hard enough to drive a car into a corner while keeping an eye on the stats in the telemetry view, that I need to concern myself with other cars getting in the way and ruining my turn/drawing my attention).

Broadly speaking, a TL;DR - I want a section of the game, **free from other players/cars/distractions** where I can **easily switch cars**, **change my current car's hardware**, **test specific tuning on a designated environment** and **have control of the weather** so I can test a tuning for all types of weather in one go without waiting.
 1 user liked this post.
#2604 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2019 1:32:38 AM(UTC)
Another suggestion I'd like seeing is a Forza Driving and Tuning school, sort of.

"Project Cars 2" has put up an extensive, 50 lessons long, online driving school they call "The insiders' guide".
Those videos, each lasting double-digit number of minutes, cover every aspect of that game, from setting up the controller and game settings, up to and including **detailed** explanations of how tuning, not only is performed in-game, but also the logic and physics behind it.

Now, of course, most of the tuning knowledge and driving tips are transferable. Physics is physics.

Still, it would be very nice if FH team could come up with a similar effort, specific to the physics modeling of FH4, and also, explaining, **in-depth** the logic and physics of the various tuning options and the effect they have on the car's behavior.
#2605 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2019 3:25:54 AM(UTC)
I'd love it if they expanded the standard map. Add new areas with more motorways and scenic forest roads.
Weather wise, more varying weather would be good - add torrential downpours every now and then. Like what we had in Horizon 3 on Blizzard Island (think that's what it was called), have blinding blizzards when it's snowy.
It would be cool if, during free roam, you could manually change the time of day and set it for roughly how long you'd like it. Being able to choose if you want manual weather or natrual weather. Say you want to drive in the evening with the orange sky for longer, set it for an hour before it then turns to night for example.
Add police lights as a visual upgrade for all cars. I'm sure there are some people who'd like to have something like an Aventador or a LaFerrari with the trademark UK blue light on while racing or roaming around.
Whether you have them or love them, add neon lights as an upgrade for all cars too. I'm sure there are many Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Subaru and Honda lovers who'd appreciate that. Me being one of them. The neon wouldn't take much to add in but would be an awesome feature.
#2606 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2019 5:05:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RebelArrow80282 Go to Quoted Post
The option to use windshield wipers on demand. It would look a little weird, but it could be popular Also, the ability to use turn signals and hazard lights, like the AI controlled cars.

Same with headlights it's really annoying that with the slightest drop of rain the lights and windshield wipers come on
#2607 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2019 5:10:33 AM(UTC)
Why don't we have to ability to take of factory spoilers on some cars that does not mean replace it with forza aero
#2608 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2019 6:33:24 AM(UTC)
This may have been asked already, but does anyone know why there's no Gold Top Hat in the game?

Also, the golden cowboy hat is a hideously different shade of gold from the other gold gear, which means my poor "all gold" avatar is forced to use a gold baseball cap, which doesn't look nearly as classy as the rest of her suit and brogues. ;)
Try my new blueprint race; "The Edinburgh Twist" - 736 688 266 - it's twisty, fiendish fun!
#2609 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2019 10:40:44 AM(UTC)
Please allow us to disable the behaviour of the car sometimes automatically shifting into first gear when you're stopped, regardless of the gear you previously had it in. If I want to stop in 5th gear then leave it in 5th gear.

Why does this matter? Because sometimes the car does remain in the gear you selected, other times it takes it upon itself to put it into 1st.

This means that you sometimes downshift thinking you need to, and end up going into reverse. Also you don't always want to pull off in 1st if the road is slippery.

Basically, if I have selected MANUAL gears then let me do it all myself, MANUALLY. At least give us this option please.
#2610 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2020 6:53:15 PM(UTC)
I would like to see electric conversions on classic cars implemented into the game since they have grown so popular recently.
Yeah it would be pointless if the feature still showed the exhaust pipe but just imagine how cool it would be.
Just driving around the streets of Edinburgh in a converted Austin FX4, going through the Mudkickers off road park in a Hummer H1 Alpha, sneaking around the grounds of Bamburgh Castle in a Eagle Speedster (or Jaguar E-Type kind of recreating Harry and Meghan's Wedding day) or cruising along the M68 motorway in a Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3
Who's with me on this?
#2611 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 5:24:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SugaredFlyer665 Go to Quoted Post
I would like to see electric conversions on classic cars implemented into the game since they have grown so popular recently.
Yeah it would be pointless if the feature still showed the exhaust pipe but just imagine how cool it would be.
Just driving around the streets of Edinburgh in a converted Austin FX4, going through the Mudkickers off road park in a Hummer H1 Alpha, sneaking around the grounds of Bamburgh Castle in a Eagle Speedster (or Jaguar E-Type kind of recreating Harry and Meghan's Wedding day) or cruising along the M68 motorway in a Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3
Who's with me on this?

On the one hand, I do really want a Tesla in FH.
On the other hand: Gearbox tuning: 1 Gear. kw power: literally everthing at any rpm. torque: max_hp*5200/current_rpm So, nothing to do there.
Do I choose manual and clutch, manual or automatic? Oh yes: 1 gear.
Brakes and brake upgrades? Motor does that regeneratively.

The day Forza introduces proper electrics, is the last day ICE cars will be on any leaderboard.

#2612 Posted : Friday, January 3, 2020 5:34:19 PM(UTC)
What cars would you convert to electric?
Like any cars that are Horizon 4 either classic or modern
#2613 Posted : Tuesday, January 7, 2020 11:55:06 AM(UTC)
something I’d like to see added in future updates are active convertible so like u can raise and drop the roof, realistic diesel noises in the vehicles that are diesel, and the ability to roll coal in the diesel vehicles. Or at least make it an upgrade option
#2614 Posted : Wednesday, January 8, 2020 5:57:53 PM(UTC)
NEW CAR COMPANY SUGGESTIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS

TURN 10 PLEASE READ I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

1. Introduce SUZUKI into fh4 and would particularly like to see the SUZUKI SWIFT hot hatch.

2. Get rid of the white portal screen where the car doors of your vehicle are opened with the screens in the background after setting up an event as it is very time consuming and tedious after a while. Instead, it would be much better if it would just cut straight to the screen where your car is lined up before the race next to the other competitors.

3. When crossing the finish line, scan the feature where it cuts straight to the white screen as your car crosses the finish line as it takes away from realism of the game and look tacky to be honest. Instead, it would be nice to see your car cross the finish line at the actual end of the race in the location and stop and pull over with the other cars crossing the finish line in the background. Meanwhile a transparent screen shows up showing race results etc.

I would really appreciate TURN 10 to implement my ideas and suggestions as I think they’ll improve the game to polish off an already amazing game.
Thank you for reading,
Josh

#2615 Posted : Wednesday, January 8, 2020 7:26:47 PM(UTC)
A more realistic transmission system, more for the simulation/realists Forza players.
Transmissions that acted like real transmissions;
Automatic transmission that would change depending on the amount of throttle input (100% throttle would mean a gear change at red line, 20% throttle would mean a gear change at 2,500rpm)
Also an upgrade to the "stalling" mechanic, where you actually have to turn on and off the engine. Not just a 2 second delay the "stalling" mechanic has currently.

With the addition of the more realistic transmissions, a fuel concept could be added in game. I think this should still be able to be turned off, same concept as currently. (Simulation, cosmetic and none damages). Where you have to fill up and gas stations and pay for fuel.

Another realism concept could be having to pay for the fixing of damages done, of course optional under the simulation damage option.

4 users liked this post.
#2616 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 4:18:32 PM(UTC)
Suggestion to add Wall Barriers in Crate Route Editor to limit shortcut use.
 2 users liked this post.
#2617 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2020 1:25:27 AM(UTC)
Why is the indicator as to if a car is equipped with dirt/snow tires only available in winter. As it is now I generally paint my dirt/rally cars a specific color to help myself distinguish these vehicles, but it would be nice to have that indicator as an option regardless of season.
Intel i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz, Aorus GTX 1080ti Xtreme, 16GB DDR4 2400
Gigabyte Z170 Gaming 7, Samsung 950 PRO, Win 10 Pro
 1 user liked this post.
#2618 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2020 4:52:01 AM(UTC)
An Idea. Maybe Could you expand the map in britain?
#2619 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2020 7:56:11 AM(UTC)
Hi I am a forza horizon 4 gamer but no game is perfect so one big feature is houses we have them but take TDU2 you can walk in your house customize it from floor boards other furniture color and combo and have limited garage spaces
 2 users liked this post.
#2620 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 12:46:38 PM(UTC)
Am I the only person that thinks
there is way too much clothing and
accessories on the spin wheels. There
needs to be more car and money prizes
on the wheels. It seems that any time
that I earn a wheel spin, I end up
with a shirt or shoes... something
that I could care less about. I expect
a solid chance to WIN a vehicle or
money PRIZE... NOT clothing.
Thanks for allowing me to speak my peace.
#2621 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 5:15:08 AM(UTC)
Auction option
I would like to see a distinctive sign for who already have in garage. In that way we dont buy a duplicate car. Is that possible to implement?

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, January 14, 2020 5:36:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2622 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 5:28:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bogdan1101 Go to Quoted Post
Auction option
I would like to see a distinctive sign for who already have in garage. In that way we dont buy a duplicate car. Is that possible to implement?

It’s sort of implemented elsewhere in the game, but that would be a nice QoL improvement.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 14, 2020 5:36:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2623 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2020 10:19:58 AM(UTC)
It's great that we have the option to sell off dupes in a wheelspin but... Why not just make it an option to sell off dupes in general?

Edited by user Thursday, January 16, 2020 10:30:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2624 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 3:08:24 AM(UTC)
hi, a couple of thing we have now is plain stupid like how you are forced in teams and that can cause you to be rewarded for loosing or lose by bad teammates i don't like this at all another thing is online lobby's are set isn't it easy just to add private lobby's like the ones from horizon 3? this makes you loose a lot of time and copying files is not that hard and another thing is that we cant do lower class races its like you abandoned class b c and d why cant we drive these? and the last thing is the barriers wall riding is annoying and its quite easy to just move them a little bit so they get to learn how to brake and to take on a corner

thanks if you ever read this underneath all the others and this list is quite long most people will agree with this list too
#2625 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 5:37:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bogdan1101 Go to Quoted Post
Auction option

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

I think a better idea would be to have an option within the AH search for 'Not Owned' instead of having to constantly go through each manufacturer and model.

Last time I properly used the AH was in FM4 but unlike that game's AH FH4's is painfully slow to go through even after it's improvements.

127 Pages<<103104105106107>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error