This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
37 Pages123>>Next
 5 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 8:48:29 PM(UTC)
To be honest, it would be cool if they kept the open world concept but came up with a totally new non Horizon concept to base the game on. I was really hoping that FH3 would be based in Japan or an open continent concept like The Crew. The next game should concentrate on having more quality roads. The open spaces are nice but they came at the expense of good racing roads. Off-road physics in FH3 were a little over the top too. I'd love to have super long roads (look what they did with Euro Truck Simulator 2) and be able to blueprint races by making your own checkpoints and start/finish lines.

-k

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2018 7:18:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

13 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 10:23:08 PM(UTC)
For FH4, instead of basing the map on a specific real location, I would make it a huge diverse map(And I mean huge, like TDU/The Crew huge or bigger) with something for everyone. Huge mountains with twisty roads, a Red Rock-style desert area, open plains with huge straights, Small, out-of-the-way country towns, Touge/Drifting roads, in a Fujimo Kaido-like evironment, A handful of actual FM style racetracks alongside the street circuits/sprints and street races, Indoor stadium tracks for trophy trucks and buggies alongside the outdoor cross country/trail/scramble tracks, a PROPER big city (Surfer's Paradise is a joke, and did not capture that concrete jungle feel IMO), and plenty of offroad trails and places to explore. Also I would make it to where there's only one festival on the map, where you would work your way through the career and keep expanding this festival as you earn fans. By the last festival expansion, the festival would be a quite a sight to see. I'm talking a HUGE Horizon Festival that looks breathtaking, tons of fireworks and lights, etc, with Horizon Outposts throughout the map where you can upgrade and paint your car. I would also allow the option to turn off ANNA for good, that is if I even were to put her in the game in the first place.

For the career, I would give the game an actual story with a sense of progression, like FH1 had. Flag rush would also be nerfed and replaced with Car Soccer for the multiplayer playground games. :P

Well that's how I would make FH4. Shoutout to the person who had the idea of not basing the map on a real location. I saw a post on some thread a while back that mentioned that.

But I think it's just wishful thinking, as FH4 will probably just be FH3 with a new map of the same size and a few more features, much like FH3 was to FH2. But time will tell.
 5 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 12:02:02 AM(UTC)
- Club Vs Club racing (or it already exists in FH3? Please correct me if I'm wrong) with a Leader Board
- better bonus which promote "clean" racing (occasional bumping is okay but I hate seeing full-on bumper cars in online racings, especially asphalt only races!)
- as previously suggested semi real-life race courses (not as serious as FM)
- proper RallyCross!

that's all I can think of so far :)
 21 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 4:29:33 AM(UTC)
Realistic engine swaps. No more v12 into everything..
 16 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 4:40:20 AM(UTC)
Also would be good if they added decent car/engine/exhaust noises. I have noticed the same noises being used for several cars. Maybe even add aftermarket exhausts that actuallly change the sound of the car. The sounds atm are okay, but I think there needs to be more of a range instead of the same noises for several different cars.
 5 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 4:55:49 AM(UTC)
This thread makes me wish I had a better grasp on posting pics here, lol!! I'll write more when I have a chance. The just would be just a random, open world. Huge, very diverse. There should be terrain for EVERYONE. Rally, circuit, DRAG and drift.

There should be drive to, open tracks throughout the world map. Theres several towns, no reason one can't have a circuit track, one has a drag strip. NOT A MILE RUNWAY THING. One could have some sort of drift course. Point being, real tracks are driven to. Why not make a spot to drive to and run on a track in Horizon. Not select an event, but drive to the track. Drive to the gatage/pit area, then on to the track.

For drag, have a location for 1/8, 1/4 mile runs. Use the speed zone or drift zone type thing for staging. Pull up to the burnout box, heat your tires, then pull up to a tree. Something that can be always on, but cycles with proximity or something. Then a timer/win light at 1/8 and 1/4. At the end, just take the pit road and drive back to line up and do it again.

There should be upgrades that allow for each type of racing. Keep all the circuit stuff, maybe fix the unbalance PI system. Add proper off road upgrades, proper drag upgrades and drift upgrades.

My whole thing is that it's 6 Motorsport games and 3 Horizon games and it's pretty much the same thing polished up a bit. I challenge Turn 10 to blow everything out of the water. Make something NEW and huge. Show what can be done with these games now. Stop limiting whats being done to fit a time line and push the envelope. Make a something that truly is for everyone.
Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
 6 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 3:20:06 PM(UTC)
Home from work and just turned on the game. I had written about this before on a Horizon 3 wishlist, figured I'd throw it out there again.

I think it would be cool if our garages were actually garages that we drove to. Right now there's festivals that everybody has to use. Why not have, let say 24 (whatever the multiplayer limit is or will be) properties on the map to choose from. Basically houses, home bases, garages, whatever you want to call them, but a spot on the map that is YOURS. Where you build, tune, drive your car to and from.

Something even cooler with that is driving to a friend's garage. Have that be the "Storefront". Set up your own space as you progress. Unlock more spaces, more stuff for your garage. Take it from a back yard one car garage to a full on speedshop. Something completely new and engaging.

I would just love to see some sort of personality or charm back in this game. It feels soulless anymore, somewhat. Granted the PI system doesn't really help that. Everything has to AWD and rediculous.

Anyway, I've thought I'd throw that part about the garages up again before I forgot. And don't forget, all the proper drag upgrades, drift upgrades. Drive to tracks and stuff I wrote earlier!!

Edited by user Tuesday, February 7, 2017 3:21:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/5/2045 9:34:50 AM(UTC)
#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 7:35:48 AM(UTC)
here's another one - make roads with turns, roads that are narrower than 100 meters
 2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 1:58:24 AM(UTC)
My wish for the next Forza

Please make Drift Angle kits for all cars. And make costem Bodykits too modify. i don't mean Liberty walk, Rocket Bunny or only Bumpers I mean Forza Costomizing Forza Bodykits or we can mix Liberty Walk and Rocket Bunny etc. and make them for all cars please.
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 6:43:51 AM(UTC)
I've been thinking about this for the past couple of days.

The Horizon series is supposed to be a reflection of the car culture at the time of release. This lead to things like Liberty Walk and Rocket Bunny kits being added for cars. I personally think it would be great if they'd go back to the late nineties/early noughties in England. Back to the Max Power era of car modifications. Not something that's likely to happen, but I'd absolutely love to see that happen! Would bring back some memories for sure.
 5 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 11:54:44 AM(UTC)
Glad I found this thread as I wanted to start one.

Horizon 1 ... Racing in an open world. Do whatever I want, whenever I want. Perfect cocktail for a perfect racing game. Could this become any better? Yup, they came with FH2...
And once I thought they had reached the climax, when I thought it couldn't get any better, they came with Horizon 3!
This game is just ... Wooooow. Although I have completed it, explored every inch, hence put 400+ hrs into it, it just keeps me going back for more of it.
Never had such an experience.

Anyways, I'm writing here because I believe there are a few (just minor) points that could be improved if there would be a FH4.

1) MUSIC:
- Choose Soundtrack : although I know we have to get the impression of actually really listening to a radio station, I think it would be nice to have the possibility to choose ourselves a track whenever we want to, and not just keep waiting and waiting. Some songs are really cool. Yes, even after 400 hours :) The only way I can "force" a soundtrack, is by creating/replaying a blueprinted bucket list. Or, switch my headphones to PC and go on YT :)

2) AUCTIONS:
- Max Bid : I'd rather see a possibility to fill in a max. bid of what one is ready to pay for a car, such as on eBay. If no one exceeds that bid, then you win of course. If someone does exceed that bid, well... too bad and it'll be for a next time. I'd rather prefer these instead of following these auction where I made a bid.

- Withdrawing an Auction : I'd like the possibility to withdraw an auction if I notice I made a mistake somehow. Of course, this should only be possible as long as no one made a bit on the auctioned car.

- Renewing an Auction : I believe there should be a button or such, where I can choose to "renew an auction" instead of first claiming the car that hasn't been sold, and then return to the menu to start a new auction. If you have just one car to sell, it isn't such time taking thing to do. But if you have several cars, well... then the whole process becomes tidy to do.

- Remember Auction Selection : I believe there should be a possibility to make "save file" of some sort that remembers your selection. If I'm aiming at several brands, I have to go through the whole list over and over again. Some kind of 'shortcut' would be nice.

3) LIVERIES:
Oh hell!!
- Select Design in Freeroam : we get the possibility to change our tune setup for the car while being in freeroam, although for a car design I always have to go back to the Festival Site. Not really logic. Either you go for both to the garage to "virtually" change the suspension, tires, but also the liveries. Or, we get to change both (upgrades and car designs) while being on the road. I prefer the latter option of course.

- Sorting Designs : having created well over 260 liveries, and downloaded a handful more of very nice liveries made by others, I get a huuuuuge list of liveries to scroll through!! I believe there should be an option to narrow search. Because now, if I want to use one of the first designs I created/downloaded, which means it is the oldest, I have to scroll all the way to the right to get to the livery. There are also liveries that are in the middle. Having to go through each of them, one by one, is... well, it could be made easier.

- Double Designs : if I use the "Search" function and I come across my own designs, if I press 'A' to select it, it downloads it ending up with 2 identical liveries for that same car. One still being able to modify (apply decals/car paint), the other being "locked" !! And, if I try to delete the locked one, I get a message that I won't be earning credits any longer for each download/like/use. So, I end up with a double livery in a collection that already is pretty huge. I think there's some work to be done here...

4) OUTFIT:
- Driver's outfit : well... I just thought it would be nice if we could chose between several outfits for our driver. I have this nice looking lady and would be lovely to see her in a bikini (well, she was wearing a short sleeved T-shirt on Blizzard Mountain, so I don't think she would mind, would she?) :)

5) DLC:
- Expansion packs such as Storm Island, or even better, Blizzard Mountain are the real deal. No more stupid Porsche Packs please!! I start to believe the devs have bought some shares on the stock exchange. There's nothing special about these cars and they're a waste of (real life) money. Like I said, for expansion packs such as Storm or Blizzard, I'll gladly open my wallet because they're worth it. So, if I wasn't clear, NO MORE PORSCHE PACKS!!

Well... That's all, folks. Hate (or love) me for what I wrote. It's just my 5 cents on what I believe should or could be improved.

Maybe you're feeling the same... or maybe not.

I'll be happy to read your reactions, whether positive or negative. I'm just curious if others agree, what other people think, and I hope (fingers crossed) the devs read all our stuff as well.

Thanks for your time reading my post.
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Sunday, April 2, 2017 3:29:19 PM(UTC)
I honestly like the game but literally gave up due to, too many fields of worthless land to ride on. Games 2x bigger than horizon 2? yeah cause all you did was add dirt, grass and trees. Horizon 1 FTW compared to these two newer ones to me. Yeah I know this is a worthless post but meh, I pre-ordered the $100 version. And still feel burned 7 months later.

Don't get me started on how crappy the headlights are on a lot of cars.

Edited by user Sunday, April 2, 2017 3:58:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Sunday, April 2, 2017 3:40:10 PM(UTC)
Before this gets jettisoned to the suggestion thread I will say that I back you up on this one. We need more roads and more interesting roads for the next release. Elevation change is one thing that helps a lot. I really hoped that FH3 was going to be set in Japan and will hold out hope that FH4 will be.

-k
 2 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 4:43:23 PM(UTC)
I hope we can organize our garage in more ways than just adding to "favorites." with over 500 cars and so many different surfaces to race on and tune for, it gets hard to remember what car I built for what. So let us organize by pavement /rally /cross country /snow /hot wheels...
 3 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 4:53:12 PM(UTC)
More than 30 sec to pick a car please, there is a 45 second endless vote. 1 minute at least to sort through the mess.
 5 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 4:18:18 PM(UTC)
I wanted to get the conversation started before they got too far into making the next installment of the Horizon series.

This is not a wish list for vehicles, please post those somewhere else.

Turn 10 and Playground Games have made a generally awesome game, there's no doubt about that. If compared to Horizon 2, they have improved it in almost every way. It has awesome graphics, it has a huge catalogue of vehicles to drive and modify, it has a large and open world to explore, and a diverse assortment of races to test our rides and our skill. There are though, a few areas where the Developers are completely missing the mark. I have divided my wish list into 4 different topics: Map, Single Player Gameplay, Multiplayer Gameplay, and Festivals.
 9 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 4:18:29 PM(UTC)
Map

Bigger does not mean better!! Supposedly, the Horizon 3 map is twice as big as the map in Horizon 2. This means absolutely nothing if the map isnt fun to drive on. Yes we want to blast along at 150+ mph BUT there are loads of other activities that we are not able to enjoy on Horizon 3's map. I have a few solutions that would make the map much better and therefore the game a lot more fun.

ELEVATION CHANGES- Horizon 3's map is sooo flat. Something like Blizzard Mountain or Red Rock and the Dam area in Horizon 1
-Lots of switchbacks and hair pin curves
-Cliffs where we can fall down into lower parts of the map
-Mountain bridges and Tunnels

CITIES- We want a city that is more like a city and less like a gated retirement community. We want a city like in NFS or even better GTA. The city should take up at least 25% of the map.
-Gritty and Messy
-Gas stations and other businesses
-Business District
-Industrial Area
-Wharf and Shipping docks
-Sprawling Suburbs
-more than one multilevel PARKING GARAGES
-lots of ALLEYS
-large HIGHWAY SYSTEM with actual exit ramps and overpasses circling parts of the map

More types of DESTINATIONS- because the Festivals are a one stop shop it makes the game quite reqetitive and boring. There should be separate locations for the autoshow, auction house, paint shop, and mechanic

We want roads that go somewhere instead of randomly going off in different directions.

Edited by user Sunday, May 21, 2017 4:20:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

9 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 4:18:38 PM(UTC)
Single Player Gameplay

Forza Horizon 3 has an immense single player campaign with a large number of diverse races and it takes quite a while to finish. This in itself is not a problem and in most cases is a very good thing. The problem with Forza Horizon 2 and 3 is how unsatisfying the Single player campaigns are. I'm not really talking about adding a story but there are several changes that could be made that would increase player enjoyment and help us look forward to the next game release.

The game needs to be HARDER. Im not saying the Drivatars need to be better. What I'm saying is there needs to be a greater difference between coming in first and coming in last.
-First place prize needs to be 2x or more what second place wins
-second half of the field should win little or nothing
-Championships should have bonuses based on standings
-Levelling up should be more difficult
-A greater challenge brings greater satisfaction, especially when theres more to lose

BOSSES- I'm directly referring to the wristband bosses in Horizon 1. There is little greater satisfaction in a game than wiping the smile off of a smug boss' face. We need bosses to challenge us to progress to the next level. No story necessary.
-More Characters make the game more interesting
-Warren and Dak have been good for the series, they should add more cut scenes with the mechanic
-The street racing in H3 is good but give us a face and a voice, not just some random drivatar
-Add more unicorn cars in the game through beating bosses and showcases

Lastly I do a lot of racing in Rivals and I would like to see more than just our best time for each course. We should be able to see the best time for EVERY car on EVERY course.

Edited by user Sunday, May 21, 2017 4:21:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

8 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 4:18:47 PM(UTC)
Multiplayer Gameplay

A lot of people wont agree but I dont really want to see custom lobbies in the future. Variety is the key to getting rid of boredom. In Forza Horizon 1 the lobbies were great but they lacked variety most of the time. You were almost always stuck with 4 options: Infected at Beumont, red rock ascent/descent, freeway blast, or freeroam. Horizon 2 online was atrocious... Absolutely horrible, but Horizon 3 has improved a lot. The biggest improvement is the custom adventures, I love being able to choose just games or contact free racing if I want. There is still room for improvement though.

More Effective CUSTOMIZATION- One of the first major Horizon 3 updates added further customization to multiplayer by allowing players to choose a class restriction. This was a good thought but it had very bad results. Youre lucky even on weekends to find race lobbies in any class but S1 or S2.
-Get rid of custom "class" lobbies because some players want to race more than S1 and S2.
-Replace custom "class" lobbies with custom "track surface" lobbies with 3 options; Tarmac Only, Mixed Surface, and Anything Goes.

More diverse PLAYGROUND MAPS- The maps in FH3 are mostly better than FH2 (I miss the port map from FH2) but they lack variety. WHERE ARE THE NON-OFF-ROAD PLAYGROUND MAPS?
-Only about half of the Playground maps should be offroad
-"Beaumont 2.0" We need small and tight maps that are better suited for racecars.
-More maps, less sizes. Get rid of the multi size format and add a few more unique maps.

XP Should not determine placement in Online Adventure. Use the same points system as Championships. Winners deserve to be awarded.

Edited by user Friday, June 9, 2017 2:16:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

11 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 4:18:58 PM(UTC)
Festivals

Like I said above the festivals should be split. The shop where cars are modified, tuned and painted should be separate from the autoshow and auction house. Aside from that there are soo many things that we should be able to do in the shop but cant.

PACKAGE CONVERSIONS- Like an engine swap but specific for each car. When we buy a car it should be the base model and right next to engine swaps should be where we can upgrade the cars package. Lamborghinis are the best example of this. When I buy a Murcielago from the Autoshow it should be the originial plain jane Murcielago. In the garage we should be able to upgrade it to either an LP640 or an SV, Diablo would convert into an SV or a GT, and so forth. Of course this wouldnt work with some cars and for cars like the focus the base model would be the ST (not too many people want to drive a base model focus).

FIX THE PI SYSTEM!!!- get rid of AWD/Power vs Grip advantage and split S1 and S2 into 2 classes each.

GARAGE-
-All non active wings and spoilers should be removable
-Engine swaps should be limited by make (no v12s in muscle cars).
-Drivetrain Swaps should show up next to your PI number Online and in Rivals
-Green and Red fonts are too hard to read
-Camera angle should be 100% player controlled
-Higher payouts on shared Tunes

PAINTSHOP
-
-Professional PC app for creating designs
-Brakes should be paintable
-Roll cages should be paintable
-We need a cutting tool for decals
-NO LIMIT on number of designs
-Higher payouts for shared designs
-If the wheels in a shared design are left unpainted then they should be paintable by anyone.

AUCTION HOUSE-
-Abolish auction house manipulation by providing legendary users with higher payouts but no difference in auction house abilities
-No limit on car auction prices
-Able to control the auction from anywhere in the game just like eBay in real life.

Edited by user Sunday, May 21, 2017 4:24:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 8:10:14 PM(UTC)
More uses for the barn find cars, say like specific achievements and challenges.
 8 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#22 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 1:27:47 AM(UTC)
For starters, I'd like them to keep the game as close to FM as possible in terms of physics and car sounds. They messed up many car sounds on a grand scale in FH3 and the physics seem to be getting more casual and "fun" with every release. The last thing any old-school Forza fan wants is to play an arcade racing game with the "Forza" brand. And I hope nobody gives me that "why don't you go back to FM?" speech.

They can make the physics just as nuanced in the open world. If I really wanted to play an arcade racing game, I'd buy something other than Forza, you see.

Edited by user Monday, May 22, 2017 1:28:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 2:20:45 AM(UTC)
I agree - the closer the handling model is to the FM series the better as far as I'm concerned.

As for everything else...

1. A proper rivals mode. I'd like overall leaderboards, class leaderboards and club leaderboards. Car leaderboards (stock) would be great too. My default rival should always be someone with a clean lap. It's pretty pointless racing against the ghost of someone who set a dirty lap during a race. Let me see which routes I haven't set a time on (or where I've only set a dirty time). This was easy in FM4 for example. Finally, if I'm running rivals I don't want to be booted back out to my car after every run, with all the associated load times.

2. Public custom lobbies. Don't need to say much else about this - it's been done to death in the past.

3. A normal menu system, as an option at least. I don't want to have to go to a festival site to buy a car, upgrade a car, and so on. I also don't want to have to leave a festival to view my messages or do rivals. I'd like to be able to do whatever I want wherever I am, without having to drive around the map. If I want to go to Blizzard Mountain or the Hot Wheels island why to I have to drive to a certain area first? I know I can fast travel but that's still unnecessary hassle. For me the map shouldn't be used as a menu.

4. More tarmac areas with technical roads. I miss Red Rock and Beaumont from FH1. Something that feels a bit more real than driving a Zonda through fences and over sand dunes.

5. A complete rethink of the PI system. I'm not sure what happened in FH3. Why are power upgrades so cheap in PI terms when the focus of most of the routes is on speed?

6. Get rid of interior reflections on the windscreen in cockpit view. It's not realistic. In real life my eyes aren't focused on the windscreen so I don't see reflections.

7. A more controversial one now perhaps. Get rid of the manual with clutch performance advantage. Apart from it being slightly uncomfortable, I can't see why mashing two buttons at once demonstrates any additional skill. Get rid of the gearbox assist requirement for hardcore rivals. Unlike other assists, gear changing options fundamentally alter the way you interact with the game.
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#24 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 3:18:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Catsmeat Go to Quoted Post
I agree - the closer the handling model is to the FM series the better as far as I'm concerned.

As for everything else...

1. A proper rivals mode. I'd like overall leaderboards, class leaderboards and club leaderboards. Car leaderboards (stock) would be great too. My default rival should always be someone with a clean lap. It's pretty pointless racing against the ghost of someone who set a dirty lap during a race. Let me see which routes I haven't set a time on (or where I've only set a dirty time). This was easy in FM4 for example. Finally, if I'm running rivals I don't want to be booted back out to my car after every run, with all the associated load times.

2. Public custom lobbies. Don't need to say much else about this - it's been done to death in the past.

3. A normal menu system, as an option at least. I don't want to have to go to a festival site to buy a car, upgrade a car, and so on. I also don't want to have to leave a festival to view my messages or do rivals. I'd like to be able to do whatever I want wherever I am, without having to drive around the map. If I want to go to Blizzard Mountain or the Hot Wheels island why to I have to drive to a certain area first? I know I can fast travel but that's still unnecessary hassle. For me the map shouldn't be used as a menu.

4. More tarmac areas with technical roads. I miss Red Rock and Beaumont from FH1. Something that feels a bit more real than driving a Zonda through fences and over sand dunes.

5. A complete rethink of the PI system. I'm not sure what happened in FH3. Why are power upgrades so cheap in PI terms when the focus of most of the routes is on speed?

6. Get rid of interior reflections on the windscreen in cockpit view. It's not realistic. In real life my eyes aren't focused on the windscreen so I don't see reflections.

7. A more controversial one now perhaps. Get rid of the manual with clutch performance advantage. Apart from it being slightly uncomfortable, I can't see why mashing two buttons at once demonstrates any additional skill. Get rid of the gearbox assist requirement for hardcore rivals. Unlike other assists, gear changing options fundamentally alter the way you interact with the game.

Great suggestions in here. Definitely more tarmac sections - tight and winding courses that truly give you the feeling of white-knuckled street racing. I almost never see windscreen reflections in my car either no matter what time of day or weather it is.

They really ought to rework man/w clutch too as you said; it should reflect the car's real-life shift times and attempting to shift faster than the car is actual capable of should result in a "mis-shift" or trans damage. A clutch/driveline and flywheel upgrade should let the player shift faster, just like IRL. Furthermore, why does the game even require you to use man/w clutch on flappy-paddle gearboxes? Very strange.
 5 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 4:27:01 AM(UTC)
My wish lists remains the same for every game.

Season pass that covers all DLC, and an edition at launch that covers it all.
Scrap the unicorn car concept, give them to everyone.
Allow walk-aroundable garages, that can be re-arranged how you like (multiple styles) like PGR/TDU games.
Have dealerships spread around the map, like the TDU games.
37 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error