This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 3, 2017 8:47:43 PM(UTC)
My gallery seems to have gone walkies. When I click the the 'Gallery' drop down in the 'Community' column, I get a 404 dialog telling me the page cannot be found. Is anyone else having this issue?

bwob

#2 Posted : Thursday, May 4, 2017 12:45:01 AM(UTC)
I too am getting the 404 Error thing..hope its fixed soon
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 4, 2017 1:58:09 AM(UTC)
Hopefully my photo comp has been uploaded
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 4, 2017 3:51:08 AM(UTC)
Yeah same error for me also, wonder if Forza even knows there's an issue?
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 4, 2017 5:09:23 AM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 3 isn't the only Forza game that having this problem with uploading new pictures in your Forza gallery. The first Forza Horizon has been having this problem, even Forza Motorsport 3 had been having the same issue when it come to the storefront. I don't know if the rest are having this problem, but I hope Turn 10 will be able to lift a finger on this soon.
Don't always judge someone's skill by their level.
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 4, 2017 6:00:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AloneRacecar Go to Quoted Post
Forza Horizon 3 isn't the only Forza game that having this problem with uploading new pictures in your Forza gallery. The first Forza Horizon has been having this problem, even Forza Motorsport 3 had been having the same issue when it come to the storefront. I don't know if the rest are having this problem, but I hope Turn 10 will be able to lift a finger on this soon.

It's not an issue within the individual games, its an issue with your gallery access on this webpage. If you click Community>Gallery, a 404 comes up saying:

"An Error Has Occurred
We're sorry, the page you were looking for cannot be found. Please try one of the links above."

Originally Posted by: originalbwob Go to Quoted Post
My gallery seems to have gone walkies. Is anyone else having this issue?

I think everyone is experiencing the issue. Making me especially mad because I just purchased the Porsche expansion on both FM6 and FH3, and not being able to access my pictures is slightly aggravating. Hopefully it's fixed quickly.

#7 Posted : Friday, May 5, 2017 12:15:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SleetyEvening69 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AloneRacecar Go to Quoted Post

It's not an issue within the individual games, its an issue with your gallery access on this webpage. If you click Community>Gallery, a 404 comes up saying:

"An Error Has Occurred
We're sorry, the page you were looking for cannot be found. Please try one of the links above."

Originally Posted by: originalbwob Go to Quoted Post
My gallery seems to have gone walkies. Is anyone else having this issue?

I think everyone is experiencing the issue. Making me especially mad because I just purchased the Porsche expansion on both FM6 and FH3, and not being able to access my pictures is slightly aggravating. Hopefully it's fixed quickly.

I do know that, what I'm trying to say is that Forza Horizon 3 is not the only Forza game players are having a hard time uploading and viewing pictures. Maybe the 404 error has something to do with this. And if Turn 10 can spare the time to fix it, then players will finally upload new pictures again! YAAAAYY!!!
Don't always judge someone's skill by their level.
#8 Posted : Sunday, December 8, 2019 8:07:43 AM(UTC)
I'm having a similar issue. I just want to set some desktop backgrounds...
#9 Posted : Monday, December 9, 2019 9:36:58 AM(UTC)
The Gallery is down. I hope it gets fixed soon.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, December 17, 2019 11:05:54 AM(UTC)
Can anyone tells me how I can't see the photos that I made in the game? In the gallery I don't found a "part" for FH3

Notification

Icon
Error