56 Pages<<545556Prev
#1376 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 9:18:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Found a way to get the 25,000 points in a hurry. 69 Camaro HE PLUS the Skill Boost perk. Now on to S-class.

Nice one... Congrats on the Tier 10 as well :)
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#1377 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 8:50:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post
Found a way to get the 25,000 points in a hurry. 69 Camaro HE PLUS the Skill Boost perk. Now on to S-class.

Thanks, just show I have been around a long time, since Forza 2. I never try to complete them but if you play enough of them, it adds up.

#1378 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 7:10:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post

Thanks, just show I have been around a long time, since Forza 2. I never try to complete them but if you play enough of them, it adds up.

I started on FH3 and have since played FH2 , FH2 F&F FM5 and FM6.... Can't get the online achievements in the older games so pretty much stuck on 9 until FM7... but with 300+ cars in the garages on 4 titles I'm hoping for a decent starting kitty for it...

Edited by user Sunday, May 28, 2017 7:11:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#1379 Posted : Sunday, June 4, 2017 6:51:27 PM(UTC)
Is it too late for me to comment about the Hot Wheels expansion ? 8-)
Forza Concerns: economy, gameplay mechanism,car list,PI-System,limited physics, unserious arcadish driving system, plain and empty map
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#1380 Posted : Sunday, June 4, 2017 9:21:41 PM(UTC)
Any coment that will improve the game help all players one way or another. I found the tracks different than the Normal roads and would have prefered if it had been a much bigger stand alone game.

With the Add on showing more of Australia and it country side like racing arround Ayres Rock and other World Heritage listed sites.

Edited by user Sunday, June 4, 2017 9:24:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#1381 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 2:00:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: whitet3260 Go to Quoted Post
The "Hot Wheels" expansion of Horizon 3 makes a mockery of racing in my humble opinion. The "speed-up" gizmos, loops, and jumps are in there to appeal to infantile minds who grew up playing with Hot Wheels and never grew out of it. Until we get another real racing sim from Turn10, I'll go back to Project CARS.

Well, each to his own and if I may say so, you missed the point entirely.
I've never considered FH3 to be a serious racing game like many of the others; it's fun escapism which I don't take too seriously, unless Planetary Moth steals it at the last second. Hot Wheels is a splendid expansion and frankly I can't get enough of it right now.

RYZEN 2600X ASUS ROG RX580 8GB 32Gb RAM
#1382 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 3:58:52 AM(UTC)
I bought an XBOX One with Forza bundle. I downloaded and installed both Forza and Hotwheels. I can play the Forza game fine, but when going to the Hotwheels menu I get a message saying I need an XBOX Live Gold account.

I bought this Xbox bundle for my 6 year old son who is crazy about Hotwheels. He's disappointed that he can't play the Hotwheels now. All we ever play is Lego games, so I don't need an expensive Live account...

Can I play the Hotwheels without this gold account? If I do get an account for a short period of time, will the Hotwheels still be playable after stopping the account?

Thx.
#1383 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 5:05:04 AM(UTC)
@Fluffster71

You do not need to have Xbox Live to play the Hot Wheels expansion, you do need to play enough of the game in order to unlock it thou. If I remember correctly you just need to get the second festival unlocked to get the icon to appear on the map screen. Once that happens you will need to drive to the marker and activate it.

You only need xbox live gold to play online, so anything else should be fine.

There is usually a free 14 day xbox Live gold code in the box of the New Xbox One you bought?
#1384 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 6:08:13 AM(UTC)
Yes, there was a free 14 day code. But when I entered it, I got a message that it had already been used... It was a brand new unopened box from a store. Maybe the code was generated thru a generator by someone and used. I will complain to the store about it but don't expect much from it.
#1385 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 7:58:54 AM(UTC)
Assuming you redeemed the main game and hot wheels with your account (the parent account), and your son has his own (child account, which you have full control of), you should also set the Xbox as your home console so that anything that you buy, your son can use without the need for your account to be signed in (this would also include Xbox Live gold if you get another trial code from the store).
 1 user liked this post.
#1386 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 8:48:55 AM(UTC)
When you say you go to the Hot Wheels menu, I take it you are referring to the Hot Wheels tab on the pause menu? If so are you selecting either Online Adventure or Freeplay because those are multiplayer features and would therefore require a Gold subscription. My suggestion to you would be to either try the Travel to Thrilltopia option on the Hot Wheels tab (if it is available for you) or drive to the Hot Wheels marker point on the beach to the east of the Byron Bay festival site and traveling from there.
#1387 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2017 12:46:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RichWard25 Go to Quoted Post
When you say you go to the Hot Wheels menu, I take it you are referring to the Hot Wheels tab on the pause menu? If so are you selecting either Online Adventure or Freeplay because those are multiplayer features and would therefore require a Gold subscription. My suggestion to you would be to either try the Travel to Thrilltopia option on the Hot Wheels tab (if it is available for you) or drive to the Hot Wheels marker point on the beach to the east of the Byron Bay festival site and traveling from there.

I think this is wat I did wrong. Tonight is game night, so I'll try and find out. :D
#1388 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 1:57:22 AM(UTC)
Yes. Opening the Surfer's Paradise unlocked the Hot Wheels. My son's having a blast now with the loopings and everything.

Thanks guys.
#1389 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 9:57:23 PM(UTC)
Put this on sale already as a stand-alone and not the expansion pack bundle!

How many times am I going to see Blizzard Mountain go on sale before this thing does?
#1390 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2017 2:32:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PennyWise36One Go to Quoted Post
Put this on sale already as a stand-alone and not the expansion pack bundle!

How many times am I going to see Blizzard Mountain go on sale before this thing does?

That’s out of T10s control bud.
56 Pages<<545556Prev

Notification

Icon
Error