This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 2:10:36 PM(UTC)
BEST PROFESSIONAL CREATIVE DESIGN WINNER

OKI Print My Ride. My first real world win.
I created the livery on Forza 6 then with some tricky manipulation transferred images into the downloadable contest template.

Winners from six categories receive a 1:18 scale-model car wrapped in their artwork and a VIP trip for two to a Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship event in 2017.
An experience money cannot buy this includes access to the team garages, a garage tour, a grid walk, a meet-and-greet session with the drivers and signed team kit.

Edited by user Thursday, April 20, 2017 2:11:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:08:57 PM(UTC)
Congrats mate, a great accomplishment.

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#3 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 1:26:15 AM(UTC)
Way cool - congrats (and well deserved), sounds like you're gonna have an awesome time of it!
#4 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 4:20:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LMP Riptide Go to Quoted Post
Congrats mate, a great accomplishment.

Thanks LMP.

#5 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 4:26:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OKC Radar Bob Go to Quoted Post
Way cool - congrats (and well deserved), sounds like you're gonna have an awesome time of it!

Thanks OKC. Yeah sounds cool.

#6 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 8:08:08 AM(UTC)
Massive congrats, the prize is superb. Will you post pics of the car when you get it? The paint is superb and would look good.
#7 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 9:02:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PocketPoncho UK Go to Quoted Post
Massive congrats, the prize is superb. Will you post pics of the car when you get it? The paint is superb and would look good.

Thanks mate. Yes I will post some pics of car. Didn't expect a winner if i'm honest but cool nonetheless.

#8 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 1:45:52 PM(UTC)
Went to BTCC meeting at Oulton Park today. The Porsche supercup race in particular was awesome when seen from the pit lane. T.V. fails to capture the brutal power of these machines. Met the drivers, had full V.I.P. hospitality. Amazing day out. Will post some more car pics later.

I also got my model car yesterday.

Host teams car in pits pre race.

Edited by user Sunday, May 21, 2017 1:47:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error