This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<345Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#101 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2018 8:56:56 AM(UTC)
Just a reminder of the upcoming Barn Rumours on Forzathon. Don't miss them as it could be a long time before/if they come around again.
If in doubt.......Flat Out!!!!!
#102 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2018 4:32:58 AM(UTC)
i have 20/20 barn finds and the forzathon events are both done with over 8 hours of playing the game and still no new barn find rumour am i missing something or are these barn finds from previous ones?
#103 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2018 9:23:42 AM(UTC)
For me, one of them was the AMC Pacer, which I missed out on the last time. When I completed the second challenge nothing seemed to happen, so I assume that's because I found all 20. There's two empty spaces left, which are probably from the DLC's.
#104 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2018 9:34:39 PM(UTC)
Please, Is it still possible to get 2 missing barns? I have missed the Forzathon event and have 18/20...
 1 user liked this post.
#105 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 10:49:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JimCZE Go to Quoted Post
Please, Is it still possible to get 2 missing barns? I have missed the Forzathon event and have 18/20...

nope not likely
the forzathon event that had them was replayed about 3 weeks ago for those that missed them the first time around
 1 user liked this post.
#106 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 4:12:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JimCZE Go to Quoted Post

nope not likely
the forzathon event that had them was replayed about 3 weeks ago for those that missed them the first time around

I'm sorry but this is just totally unforgivable on Playground's part. I'm at 99% completion and can't achieve 100% because I'm missing Barn Find #20. I've been busting my butt trying to get to 100% completion in this game and had NO IDEA that barn finds #19 and #20 were unlockable ONLY through Forzathon events. Why in God's name would they integrate such a lame idea as this?

Playground if you're reading this.....Please for the love of all things holy, please patch these Barn Find rumors into the main game progression so that those of us who are so close to getting 100% can get it. I'm really saddened over this. And just for the record, even if I *WAS* aware that the Forzathon took place three weeks ago, I still would have been unable to participate in it because my PC was down and I was waiting on a new processor and motherboard. This really sucks. Please Playground,,,,please include the #20 Barn Find in all future Forzathons from now on or patch it into the main game.

#107 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 5:09:02 AM(UTC)
I'm sure they will be in a future Forzathon again. I haven't seen a new Forzathon in months as they seem to just be a rotation of them over and over.
 1 user liked this post.
#108 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 5:59:41 AM(UTC)
I know that the two that I am missing are from the Forzathon events that I missed, and I am currently finishing up my 100% run but seeing this stat just irks me a lot. I was wondering if and when these might be made available again. I really want to be able to see that 100% before FH4 comes out. :(
#109 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2018 12:45:04 AM(UTC)
#110 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2018 2:59:54 PM(UTC)
That's great and all, but what about those of us for whom barn finds haven't even started happening yet despite having had a couple hundred hours ingame and having reached level 100+? I still cannot use the three barn finds I have (one Forzathon plus the two DLC) because I haven't played enough of the main campaign or something. I have all but one Festival unlocked; what else do I need to do to be allowed to use the cars I've already found?
#111 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 5:51:09 PM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 4 is three days away, I've been playing FH3 a lot lately, and I still have NO BARN FIND RUMORS. Before you drop support for FH3 you NEED to put out a patch that FORCES barn find rumors to activate for EVERYONE who doesn't have them yet.
#112 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:53:27 PM(UTC)
the forza thon is glitch again. you can now try to get it. carn
#113 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 10:45:23 PM(UTC)
It's not that. I can't USE any of the barn finds I DO have because the FUNCTION hasn't been unlocked yet. I go into a festival location, select Barn Finds, hit A, and it says "Keep playing to unlock this."
#114 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 1:43:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FubarSpiked Go to Quoted Post
A play to get everything I paid top price for game, add-ons the lot and not all people can get on at weekends so making a barn find that you won't be able to get now and won't be able to get 100% completion because of it is ridiculous that's what annoys me

That's one of the reasons we bought this game was we were given H2 and loved the barn finds. so if we literally can't find them in this it's almost why bother playing if you know you can never complete and Is it worth me now buying H4 or skipping until the latest?
#115 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:12:11 AM(UTC)
Ummm....This had to be a joke right? So those of us who just bought the game cannot complete it?!!!
#116 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2019 3:07:05 PM(UTC)
I hope barn finds will be somehow open. I think I have only one left so it would be sad to not get it. When I played it I didn't care about Forzathon too much.
#117 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2019 1:46:30 PM(UTC)
Hey all. I'm new to Forza Games. I am playing Forza 3 now and am getting pretty far. I have opened up 18 barn finds. Can I still get the last 2 or was that only available during that Forzathon? If I can still get them, tell me what I need to do. Can't figure it out.
User is suspended until 1/1/2047 12:32:04 PM(UTC)
#118 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2019 2:41:48 PM(UTC)
i have no idea how these barn finds work, very different from fh4 it seems
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error