This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext
#76 Posted : Sunday, August 20, 2017 7:44:55 PM(UTC)
Still missing 3 barn finds.
If it matters, I have all but 1 dlc and both expantions. does anyone have any insight to this?

Edited by user Sunday, August 20, 2017 9:03:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#77 Posted : Sunday, August 20, 2017 8:29:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nexxus88 Go to Quoted Post
If it matters, I have all but 1 dlc and both expantions. does anyone have any insight to this?

The DL content has no bearing on Barn Finds there is one for each Expansion pack plus 2 were done as Forzathon rewards had to win a race in a AMC and a Porsche to get the Barn Find rumour so will have to wait to they come arround again or they add them to the Normal Barn Find that are give about every one hour of Game Play so if you only have about 20 hours of game time you will still need to play more for the rumour to come up. You can find your game time under the tab for progess this will list a lot of details stating time played money earned as well as races done and stuff found.
 1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Saturday, September 9, 2017 12:23:30 AM(UTC)
I only got the game only a few months ago and therefore I missed the forzathon which had the barn find rumour. Is there a way to get the rumour now. (Writing this on 9th of the 9th of September
#79 Posted : Saturday, September 9, 2017 1:54:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Legoguy112 Go to Quoted Post
I only got the game only a few months ago and therefore I missed the forzathon which had the barn find rumour. Is there a way to get the rumour now. (Writing this on 9th of the 9th of September

No
Not unless they repeat the forzathon
You can still buy the car in the auction house though
 2 users liked this post.
#80 Posted : Sunday, September 10, 2017 7:08:56 AM(UTC)
A community liaison here seemed to imply in a conversation I had that it was still a possibility that these barn finds will return in some form. I was concerned they wouldn't after looking at the forzathon schedule for September and October. The liaison is actually in the same boat as many of us, missing those two barn slots, preventing 100% completion. Fingers crossed!!! Keep bumping and discussing to keep this thread alive!
#81 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 3:02:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post
It's not really a glitch though like the barn find problems that some people had after the release of BM - now fixed thankfully.... It's a conscious decision by the developers - now if this is right or wrong is probably another discussion...

#82 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2017 2:07:17 AM(UTC)
What are the last 2 ? Im guessing most people know so I won't be spoiling anything the Amc Pacer is 1 yes? And the 2nd a Porsche not sure which model but as I have only 4 cars left to buy and none of them are a Porsche I must have bought it from the auction
 1 user liked this post.
#83 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 10:53:03 PM(UTC)
Is there any news about Forzathon that includes barn find? I've got game at 99.9% becuase I've missed forzathon when it was to find last barn find and so i've got it at 19/20. Blizzard Mountain and Hot Wheels expansion completed.
 2 users liked this post.
#84 Posted : Saturday, November 4, 2017 11:02:22 PM(UTC)
I'm literally in the same boat. Bought the Xbox One back in early May, paid for the Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition and have every single car pack and expansion. I have for all intensive purposes completed all of regular FH3, just 100% Blizzard Mountain and just have the Championships to run through on Hot Wheels. I'm only down to 6 achievements to 100% on the game but as the story seems to be is that last pesky Barn Find which I missed out on. Boo. And just recently Turn 10 released #Forzathon events through what seems next February and no Barn Find rumours. I think tying things that help you get to 100% completion to time sensitive unlocks is just plain dumb. I'm hoping that maybe Turn 10 will surprise us and do something to let people fully complete the game, until then. SHAME. SHAME. SHAME.
 2 users liked this post.
#85 Posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2017 12:25:13 AM(UTC)
I've been looking for months on end for the last 3 barn finds and no luck whatsoever and if this #Forzathon linked with barn finds thing is true then WHAT THE HELL TURN 10 WHY DID YOU DO THIS. This is just insanely DUMB
Why Would you have BARNFINDS OF ALL THINGS LINKED TO TIMELINE EVENTS
Oh and it says 18/20 barn finds discovered when in garage it has three cars that say not discovered
 1 user liked this post.
#86 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2017 5:23:08 PM(UTC)
to all of you dumping on those "entitled" folks who believe the barn finds are an essential part of the core game and expansions,....
So you all had a chance to get them and did of course.

What about the trusting souls who bought the expansions after the date lock? They paid the same price or more than you,,, correct?

Please have some respect for valid opinion.

T10....do the right thing and make them whole.

Edited by user Thursday, December 28, 2017 5:24:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Nuff said!!!

1 user liked this post.
#87 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2017 5:33:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CaptainStiff Go to Quoted Post
There may well be future Barn Finds but the Porsche pack only included the 7 plus Forzathon add ons. It's surprising the amount of free cars we get really yet people still whinge. I only ever do S1 races in a 458, so I won't bother with DLC from now on

Totally agree. We've probably had the equivalent of at least two car packs worth of brand new cars from Forzathons and people still find a way to complain. Blows my mind. It isn't like the Forzathons are a secret if you look at the menus in game and it literally takes minutes to get the free cars so far. I take 5-15 minutes in the morning to get them and usually complete Forzathon before I go to work. You can't ask for it to be any easier than that. I'll have the 959 tomorrow at around 5am before I've even fully woken up. lol

See previous post.........................................................................

So? What is your opinion on those who blindly pay for software that is disabled?
Be careful what you pay for next time i say.

T10......do the right thing

Edited by user Thursday, December 28, 2017 5:34:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Don't expect support from self riotous community members.

2 users liked this post.
#88 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2017 6:17:49 PM(UTC)
They may show up on a Forzathon at some point again but turn 10 should just open them up at this point.
 1 user liked this post.
#89 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2017 7:22:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
They may show up on a Forzathon at some point again but turn 10 should just open them up at this point.

And if they do that may satisfy those who now own the expected expansion promise, what does that do for one who buys an expansion the day after the new datelock?

T10, do the right thing in order to maintain your reputation of being fair and equitable.

Edited by user Thursday, December 28, 2017 7:24:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Kinda makes me sad that I own every game and expansion, this is petty and should not be allowed to g

#90 Posted : Tuesday, January 2, 2018 9:27:22 PM(UTC)
The title is all you really need to know my problem
Im on the xbox one S but have been playing since FORZA MOTORSPORT 4 (Sorry if it says ive been playing since 2018/2017 its just that i recently joined the Forza.net site)
its 2018 from the time of this post
but way back in may i think i missed the 3 #FORZATHON events that had barn finds
ive got all original 15 barn finds but im missing the 3 new ones (once i find out the barn find count i'll post it in the the comments)
so please help

(sorry if i posted in the wrong section i just didnt know where else to put it)

also i do play as BarrelTerror18 (and yes i have 2 accounts)

(sorry for typos its just that im posting this via my xbox one S console)
#91 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 6:34:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Oldybutcrafty Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post

And if they do that may satisfy those who now own the expected expansion promise, what does that do for one who buys an expansion the day after the new datelock?

T10, do the right thing in order to maintain your reputation of being fair and equitable.

What expected expansion promise are you talking about
All expansions are done..there is no more..same as dlc..there is no more for this game

What is this other datelock you keep mentioning

Yes it's stupid that these 2 barn finds were locked to timed events but that has nothing to do with any expansions

Furthermore people who have bought the game 6 months or more after release have usually paid a lot less than those at release ..never more
It happens a lot to people who wait for discounts..they miss out on the early rewards of those that buy at release

Edited by user Friday, January 5, 2018 6:37:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#92 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 3:58:54 PM(UTC)
Its pretty clear to anyone with half a brain who plays these games that this one may not be expanded again so we can only guess you are unaware that T10 offers other games than this? Or are you saying all of the T10 games are now closed to further expansion so I will have no choice to say "no" in future.

Try to agree agree with the spirit of the op point that the practice of holding classic core content for only early adopters is not in the spirit of the game series rather than make elitest comments about someone who pays a few bucks less for the game that you or me have owned from day one is somehow less of an owner.

This was the first time they withheld core content for the "elite", to support the practice means you are happy to see the practice continues in new games in order to maintain status with the greats on the pinnacle of completion.

Edited by user Thursday, January 11, 2018 5:12:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Furthermore my but

#93 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 6:29:54 PM(UTC)
Its not core content at all though
It was bonus content for those that participated in the event
You never paid for those barn find events either..they arent part of any expansion
You can still get the cars from them though if you wanted...in the auction house

And it's not a few bucks less either
It's more like 50% less or more depending on when you buy it

You think i say elitist comments...i dont..saying it as it is
Realist maybe
I see it as others with their entitled comments

I'm not here to argue either..I'm stating facts

It happens in almost every game too
Unless you play from day one there is always something you are going to miss out

I did agree it was a stupid decision to do it this way but that's life and they havent changed it in the last 12 months so not ever likely to happen
There's no more dlc or expansions for this game either..ended about 6 months ago or longer

It doesnt always go the way you Want it to go or expect it
Can get upset about a minority aspect of a GAME or move on with life and be happy
time to move on and not dwell on something they aren't changing
maybe try emailing them, like everyone else

Do you also complain on every other games forum when you miss out on limited time skins or costumes that are only made available once
Every game does it..its not a core aspect of the game..

Edited by user Friday, January 12, 2018 12:26:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#94 Posted : Thursday, January 18, 2018 4:08:54 PM(UTC)
I'm at 19/20 Barn Finds, missed one of the Forzathon ones, any sign it will come back at some point? Annoying to have an incomplete statistic :)
#95 Posted : Thursday, January 25, 2018 10:19:18 PM(UTC)
Does anyone know the full car list for the barn finds??? Include all 20 please!
#96 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 1:37:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Skunkstrip2 Go to Quoted Post

There were 22. Only 20 to unlock anymore.

http://www.kudosprime.com/fh3/carlist.php?bonus=1
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#97 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2018 9:15:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Skunkstrip2 Go to Quoted Post

Just do a Search for "Forza Horizon 3 Barn FInds" on any browser and it will come up with gaming sites that include maps that show where all the barn finds are located.
#98 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 10:02:43 AM(UTC)
There might not be much of the horse left but I want to add that I too would love for the last barn find to be re-released. Just my goal of 100%
Thanks for letting me add my 2 cents
#99 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 1:11:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChevyDave331 Go to Quoted Post
There might not be much of the horse left but I want to add that I too would love for the last barn find to be re-released. Just my goal of 100%
Thanks for letting me add my 2 cents

Have a look at the upcoming forzathons
Especially the ones that start in about 58 days from now
 2 users liked this post.
#100 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 8:03:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
#Forzathon events coming in February, March, April

March 30 - April 6
Receive two Barn Find Rumors.

Hopping Mad: https://account.xbox.com.../XboxOne/1289871275/507
Lucky Find: https://account.xbox.com.../XboxOne/1289871275/506
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error