This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages12345PrevNext
#51 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 12:16:30 PM(UTC)
wat are these cars and why cant I find the 5 window delux coupe?
#52 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 3:02:32 AM(UTC)
Hi guys and gals,

So I seem to be missing the last 3 barn finds (18, 19, 20 I think), is there a way to unlock them? or was there a time period as to when they could be unlocked through some event?

Cheers for the help.
#53 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 4:32:50 AM(UTC)
Those cars were available during special forzathon. You can buy them in the AH or wait for a possible future forzathon, which may happen but nobody has more information about it
#54 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 5:26:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JuFlx155 Go to Quoted Post
Those cars were available during special forzathon. You can buy them in the AH or wait for a possible future forzathon, which may happen but nobody has more information about it

If I buy them in the AH then I'll unlock them in the counter? (now I have 18/20)
#55 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 5:31:31 AM(UTC)
Even if you buy the cars in AH, this will not change the status of your missing barn finds.
#56 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 7:28:21 AM(UTC)
Only two of these barn finds were available from Forzathons, the 19th and 20th. If you own either of the expansions, that should cover your 18th barn find.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#57 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 3:37:30 PM(UTC)
its probably answered somewhere but what is the 20th Byron Bay barn find I've found 19 in Byron bay I even got the one in Thrilltopia and Blizzard Mountain but Byron Bays barn finds says I only have 19 of 20? I've looked all over the net and every map or site I've come across only has 15 barn finds
#58 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 6:44:30 AM(UTC)
Hi all

I'm sure this has probably been asked and answered on numerous threads but i can't find the information to hand. I only have 18/22 barn finds completed and i am quite far on the game at level 134 and completed all the standard festivals.

I am aware one of my missing four is the AMC from the forzathon. I have purchased blizzard mountain and hotwheels but have only completed one race in each so i haven't had the blizzard mountain barn find yet.

Where are the other two is there one for hotwheels? is then where is the other one from and how do i get these to appear?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 9:09:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Alk1979 Go to Quoted Post
Hi all

I'm sure this has probably been asked and answered on numerous threads but i can't find the information to hand. I only have 18/22 barn finds completed and i am quite far on the game at level 134 and completed all the standard festivals.

I am aware one of my missing four is the AMC from the forzathon. I have purchased blizzard mountain and hotwheels but have only completed one race in each so i haven't had the blizzard mountain barn find yet.

Where are the other two is there one for hotwheels? is then where is the other one from and how do i get these to appear?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

One for Blizzard Mountain, one for the Hot Wheels expansion. There's the AMC you mentioned, along with a Porsche that was Forzathon only.
#60 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 8:54:06 AM(UTC)
Two bonus and two forzathons. Ok sound cheers.
#61 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 12:25:32 PM(UTC)
I believe that I missed a barn find for the Forzathon event in March, but I have the Volvo 1800E. My game is stuck at 99.9%. I was unable to find a full list of all 20 barn finds.

Is it possible for me to complete the game at this point?
#62 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:24:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Big Tree Wizard Go to Quoted Post
I believe that I missed a barn find for the Forzathon event in March, but I have the Volvo 1800E. My game is stuck at 99.9%. I was unable to find a full list of all 20 barn finds.

Is it possible for me to complete the game at this point?

I, too, am stuck at this point. I started playing the game in June. It says I am 99.9% complete overall in the Discovery tab under Progress in the pause menu. I have 3 stars on all stunts with all landmarks, beauty spots, and roads discovered. Only thing "incomplete" is 18/20 barn finds. I own both expansions but haven't even started them yet. Wanted to reach 100% in the main game before moving on to them. Is it impossible for me to get to 100% because of the missed AMC and Porsche forzathon barn finds? Thank you for any help.
#63 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 3:12:44 AM(UTC)
I have 4 barn find cars left and i'm not getting any more notices, I know 2 of them are dlc but wondering why I'm not getting notices for the other 2 cars. If anybody has any ideas, I would really appreciate it, thanks!
#64 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 3:22:26 AM(UTC)
They are Forzathon rewards. Not sure if they'll ever come back.
#65 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 3:28:28 AM(UTC)
Oh, I see. Oh well I guess. Thanks for the help man, I appreciate it!
#66 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 6:36:05 PM(UTC)
So i have these extra barn finds that are blacked out. So i looked it up and it says these are part of forzathons. How would i find one when a forzathon is active? Do i have to complete all the challenges or will it just randomly pop up or something along those lines?

Also in forza horizon 2 you could activate a menu while driving around by holding down the bottom D pad button and it would show you tire temp, g force, etc. how would i do this in forza horizon 3 i seen it on a youtube video and could never find out how to do it.
All help is appreciated
#67 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 7:03:26 PM(UTC)
In FH3 is the same as FH2 unless you changed settings in options menu, anyway what you are looking for is the telemetry feature.
#68 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 7:09:22 PM(UTC)
I believe if you go to settings and disable Ana (which doesn't actually disable her entirely unfortunately) it will enable telemetry.
#69 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 6:08:20 AM(UTC)
Okay cool but how do i go about getting some the barn finds to pop up when a forzathon is happening?
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#70 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 6:58:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OctMadMan Go to Quoted Post
Okay cool but how do i go about getting some the barn finds to pop up when a forzathon is happening?

You don't to get the Pacer and Porsche Barn finds we had to complete a ForzaThon task like win a race in a AMC to get a Barn Rumour, you will have to wait for a specific Forzathon that has the barn finds as a reward.

Was not there best idear but with luck they will be patched in to the regular Barn Finds one day
#71 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 7:19:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OctMadMan Go to Quoted Post

You can't, unfortunately. You'll need to wait to until there's a Forzathon that includes them, if that ever happens.
#72 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 2:05:45 PM(UTC)
Okay that makes alot more sense! Thank you
#73 Posted : Friday, August 18, 2017 8:36:01 AM(UTC)
It is my understanding that the 20th barn find could only be unlocked during a forzathon in March, does this mean that it is impossible for anyone who missed that weekend to unlock the find? If so, would buying the car off the auction house get rid of the blank spot in the barn find list.
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Friday, August 18, 2017 10:59:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: friggenlearners Go to Quoted Post
It is my understanding that the 20th barn find could only be unlocked during a forzathon in March, does this mean that it is impossible for anyone who missed that weekend to unlock the find? If so, would buying the car off the auction house get rid of the blank spot in the barn find list.

There are actually two that were from Forzathons and unless they come back in the future there is no way to get them except the Auction House. Unfortunately, buying them off the Auction House will not get rid of the empty spot in the barn find list.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

3 users liked this post.
#75 Posted : Saturday, August 19, 2017 7:30:58 AM(UTC)
Don't understand why turn 10 made this a Forzathon only opportunity. The only right thing to do is to unlock the remaining barn finds FOR EVERYONE who plays the game. I know there are completionists that probably play solo the majority of the time offline. Even though I do have an Xbox live gold account, I missed those Forzathon events because I didn't even own or play the game back then. Just make the barn finds part of the normal progression of the single player solo campaign.
5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error