5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:59:56 AM(UTC)
It's not really a glitch though like the barn find problems that some people had after the release of BM - now fixed thankfully.... It's a conscious decision by the developers - now if this is right or wrong is probably another discussion...

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#27 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2017 6:41:56 AM(UTC)
So its not possible to get the april barn find any more ?
Any chance it will come back ?
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2017 6:50:12 AM(UTC)
I would like to think so... Buying the cars you have missed doesn't unlock the barn find or count towards the game completion...

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#29 Posted : Wednesday, May 3, 2017 3:53:38 AM(UTC)
Hey, guys,

I wasn't around my Xbox during the Forzathon that featured the 19th barn find. Does anyone know a way to trigger this event after Forzathon?

Thanks!
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, May 3, 2017 4:12:18 AM(UTC)
Once it's closed, there are 2 ways to get the car. You might wait for a second forzathon with the same car (but you'll have to wait for a while) or you can buy one in the AH
#31 Posted : Wednesday, May 3, 2017 6:57:42 AM(UTC)
I guess buying the car won't count towards the "completion" ?

1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, May 3, 2017 7:09:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post
I guess buying the car won't count towards the "completion" ?

You won't get the achievment completed if it's what you mean but at least you will have the car. Which is I think the most important
 2 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Wednesday, May 3, 2017 7:15:02 AM(UTC)
I'm not sure if the forzathon triggered barnfinds count toward the overall completion anyway and are zero Gamer Score points .

Luckily the Glitched barnfinds were fixed for me in the last content update... I had bought the missing cars from the AH but finally got the missing 10 points from the BM Barnfind achievement...

1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Friday, May 5, 2017 8:31:22 AM(UTC)
Good morning, because of personal problems I could not play FH3 on the day the AMC Pacer forzathon was made. I always have an abandoned car without finding ?. Or if I buy it in the auctions will I appear as found?

From already thank you very much.

Excuse my English, I helped a lot with the translator.
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Friday, May 5, 2017 8:38:25 AM(UTC)
Unfortunately , If you buy in the auction house it does not appear as found.

1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Friday, May 5, 2017 8:45:04 AM(UTC)
A pity, I am very detailed and it bothers me to see that this incomplete haha. Thank you very much.
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Friday, May 5, 2017 5:31:35 PM(UTC)
There's probably going to be a few of these before the game stops getting development.

If I may, there is a facebook messenger bot that notifies me whenever there is a Forzathon and what the challenges are. It would be a good thing to look into getting.
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Sunday, May 7, 2017 4:34:36 PM(UTC)
i am just wondering if the amc barnfind will be available again. i was unfortunately out of state at a funeral during this forzathon. I really want to complete all the barnfinds & its frustrating seeing one left. i bought one in the auction but still cant see it in my barnfinds.

thanks!
 2 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Monday, May 8, 2017 3:49:19 AM(UTC)
It may as most of the other Forzathon prizes have come back around, but that was the first barn find Forzathon prize, so we can't be sure.

I don't see why they wouldn't as people who missed it would have an empty space in their barn finds, as you do.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#40 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 2:39:00 AM(UTC)
If I missed the forzathon event which contained this barn find what are the ways of obtaining this car?
Auction house only?
 1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 2:50:19 AM(UTC)
yes

unless they repeat the forzathon event in the future which hasn't been mentioned if they will or not
#42 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 3:55:33 AM(UTC)
You can get one for like 300k.
 1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 3:33:35 PM(UTC)
How to get 19th barn car? I know, it's a Forzathon Event. But it's possible to get it in Auction House? Will it be counted as a barn car?

[bad english, brazilian]
PC Specs: Gigabyte GTX970 / i5 4460 / 8GB RAM (2x4GB Kingston/G.Skill) / Asus B85M-G / CX500 / Seagate 1TB
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 12/29/2044 10:18:18 AM(UTC)
#44 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 6:56:14 PM(UTC)
You can buy it in the AH but it won't be counted in your stats.
Complain about everything...Appreciate Nothing...Blame Everyone Else...
#45 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 2:03:39 PM(UTC)
Are they still unlockable after the event's over? I missed out on a LOT since my brother rarely lets me use his Xbox One anymore.
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 11:15:14 PM(UTC)
I'm hoping they redo the april and may forzathon barn finds as I missed them both due to the fact I had to work during the april one and didn't know about the may one till after the fact. Is there any more forzathon barn finds in Byron Bay that I need to know about does anybody know?

Edited by user Thursday, May 18, 2017 11:17:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#47 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 3:31:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tactical Asuna Go to Quoted Post
I'm hoping they redo the april and may forzathon barn finds as I missed them both due to the fact I had to work during the april one and didn't know about the may one till after the fact. Is there any more forzathon barn finds in Byron Bay that I need to know about does anybody know?

No, if you have all the barn finds except for the two Forzathon ones (and one more with each expansion if you have those,) then you have them all.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#48 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 3:08:41 AM(UTC)
I bought my copy of forza 3 a month or so ago I played thro my first time unlocking like 19 barn finds , but the 20th never unlocked so I panicked I thought it was me so I restarted the game from the beginning, after a few weeks I found a lot of players cant unlock the last find. then just today I'm looking thro my garage and I have 19 barn find cars I've unlocked and 4 more car silhouettes? What are these?
#49 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 4:55:28 AM(UTC)
Some where from forzathon
Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning
#50 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 4:58:29 AM(UTC)
Unfortunately, some are only available through previous Forzathons. I'm hoping they'll eventually be unlocked for everyone at some point.
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error