#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 8:26:02 AM(UTC)
Hey,

Apparently the marketplace is half fixed as it's available, but trying to access the rally expansion (from, say, the main menu item) only yields a cryptic "Rally expansion will be available to download on December 18th" 🤔

Any idea on why this is happening?
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 10:13:43 AM(UTC)
I think you can't get it anymore, H1 is end of life
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 10:23:58 AM(UTC)
I got the Season Pass before it was pulled from sale though, and I believe that now that the marketplace is supposedly fixed we should be able to download content. What I'm wondering, is why it isn't letting me download it.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 10:44:47 AM(UTC)
You have to go to the marketplace within the single player game, at the festival. Then go to car packs and download the Ford Focus SVT pack which is really the rally expansion. Should work once downloaded :-)
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 10:47:15 AM(UTC)
Check the other threads for clues in this subforum. You should get the Rally Expansion working. 1000 Club expansion is working only for those, who were able to download it before T10 killed the game (or, if you can play on a console, where it is installed, with your gamertag). Car packs doesn't work... at least for me (though VIP cars are working).
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 12:27:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rallymen007 Go to Quoted Post
I got the Season Pass before it was pulled from sale though, and I believe that now that the marketplace is supposedly fixed we should be able to download content. What I'm wondering, is why it isn't letting me download it.

Are you using the Xbox One or Xbox 360?

If Xbox One I suppose you just need to go to Forza Horizon in the Store and the content you own will be flagged as "Acquired" or something in english that reminds that.

If you are using the Xbox 360 may I ask if the file named "Season Pass" is in your storage device? That should be enough, I guess. (The file is less than 1 MegaByte in size)
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 10:34:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SquareMan 01 Go to Quoted Post
You have to go to the marketplace within the single player game, at the festival. Then go to car packs and download the Ford Focus SVT pack which is really the rally expansion. Should work once downloaded :-)

Thank you, that worked! Got the download, now in the list of content in the apps management thingy on Xbox One.

And thanks to everyone else that replied :)
#8 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2018 3:18:41 PM(UTC)
Going to festival Marketplace seems to be doing the trick.

Went there, clicked on a DLC car, it throws me to the store, then said "oh, good you already own this". Told me to use the X1 "manage game" to install missing DLC. And now it says 12 items installed on X1. Game, 1000 club, Season Pass, Rally Expansion pack and bunch of car packs.

Thank you!
#9 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2018 9:21:04 PM(UTC)
Wow that's a really interesting method/work-around for being able to still obtain any of the DLC it seems :o
Thankfully I had got the Season Pass back when it was on a pretty good sale, cost me around £3-4.99 (UK Pounds), when usually it would've cost £15.99+, so that was quite a saving indeed, especially when you take into account what each of the packs, Horizon Rally, etc would cost individually in comparison too!

But yeah, good to know that there's a working method for people to still get access to these it seems!
#10 Posted : Saturday, June 12, 2021 6:34:12 AM(UTC)
Is anyone able to get this working again? I've had no luck downloading my purchased Rally expansion on Xbox One today
#11 Posted : Friday, July 16, 2021 8:30:16 PM(UTC)
i cant get it im sad

Notification

Icon
Error