4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 10:25:42 AM(UTC)
Content Update - March 7

1.29 GB. (console) Version 1.0.54.0
2.62 GB. (Win10)

Observed changes:
1 "Not Discovered" spot in the Barn Finds menu
13 cars added to menus and Horizon Promo - there are now 491 total. Tamo added as a new manufacturer - now 90 total.
  • 1977 AMC Pacer X
  • 2017 Bentley Continental Supersports
  • 1959 BMW 507 (March Duracell Car Pack)
  • 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 (March Duracell Car Pack)
  • 1992 Ford Falcon GT (March Duracell Car Pack)
  • 2015 Jaguar XES (March Duracell Car Pack)
  • 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
  • 1972 Land Rover Series III (March Duracell Car Pack)
  • 1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3
  • 1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM (March Duracell Car Pack)
  • 2016 Spania GTA GTA Spano Duracell Edition
  • 2017 TAMO Racemo
  • 1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution (March Duracell Car Pack)

Discussion thread: https://forums.forzamoto...-0-54-0---March-7th.aspx

The Pacer is possibly a Barn Find referred to in the upcoming Forzathon event Pace Yourself on April 7th.

The Bentley is an exclusive bonus car award from the Forzathon event Blistering Acceleration on March 10th

The Sesto Elemento is an exclusive bonus car award from the Forzathon event Party Time on March 31st

The Mercedes is an exclusive bonus car award from the Forzathon event Starry-Eyed on March 17th.

The Duracell Spano is available free from the Microsoft Store but is an exclusive bonus car (not listed in the Autoshow) in the game.

The TAMO Racemo was gifted to all players but is an exclusive bonus car (not listed in the Autoshow) in the game.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 7, 2017 12:57:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 10:35:42 AM(UTC)
Mine console update shows only 1.26 GB ? And it's download speeds are like some early 16 kbit modems :-)
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 10:35:57 AM(UTC)
Thats great.. and when we can buy more garage space ? :D

http://i.imgur.com/Rc8VQlV.png
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 10:39:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: S2AB0LC5 Go to Quoted Post

this. Would also be nice to be able to save at least one design per car :/
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 12:37:19 PM(UTC)
Seems like a big update for just adding a few cars is ther a full list off what else has been fixed ie stutering in the game ect ect
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 10:27:58 AM(UTC)
Yes fine!
Thank You for update but...
Please Fix Wheels compatybility!! I have Thrustmaster Ferrari Red Legend and that wheel still not working with this game!! :(
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 7:20:49 PM(UTC)
Hey just a question i did update downloaded dlc and its went through a couple days through game time and barn find still will not spawn
#8 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 7:29:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
Seems like a big update for just adding a few cars is ther a full list off what else has been fixed ie stutering in the game ect ect

Not when its 13 cars.
I blame the ants.
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:21:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: oobity doobity Go to Quoted Post
Hey just a question i did update downloaded dlc and its went through a couple days through game time and barn find still will not spawn

There is no barn find with the car pack. It's unlocked in a future Forzathon event. They don't guarantee a barn find every time there's a car pack.

#10 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 6:24:24 AM(UTC)
Ok thanks was wondering why it wouldnt spawn in the 19th barnfind yet but ya thank you
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 9:25:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: S2AB0LC5 Go to Quoted Post

There is an old Chinese saying that goes, you can have many horses in stable, but you can only ride one at a time!

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#12 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 10:49:39 PM(UTC)
A very cool post with some really valuable information about earning upcoming content by participating in Forzathons this month that culimnates in the grand giveaway of the Sesto Elemento ! Great job ManteoMax!!!!!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#13 Posted : Friday, March 10, 2017 12:24:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
Nope,still stuttering away!!

#14 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 10:17:40 AM(UTC)
After the update the game keeps crashing to the desktop. Haven't been able to play it in over a week. An solutions ?
#15 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 3:11:32 PM(UTC)
Please fix wheel support. me and my friends cant play with our G27, there is force in the wheel but no real feedback, hard to understand but has been like this since launch for all of us. works perfect in assetto. also have done a clean install of window 10, installed logitech profiler and horizon 3 and everything is exactly the same. havent even played 5h and i love this game but without a wheel im not playing and absolutely not spending 80$ next game since this has only been problems
#16 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 4:25:47 AM(UTC)
Would be nice if i could be able to play my day one bought game.. 100€ spent on it, and i cant play it.. Please fix wheel and error on multiple devices before be releasing more content.. I think lot of people will thank you for it.
Cheers.
#17 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 7:11:39 AM(UTC)
I would like to see an update to paint saves, Only 350 saves for 491 cars.. mmmm
#18 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 3:27:36 PM(UTC)
simple solution is to have 2 accounts, one with the cars you regularly drive and paints etc for them and the second account for the rest of your collection. real collectors keep their collection elsewhere and only have their used cars at home..adds realism.

also then your not limited by 999,999,999 credits either, the second account could be like a swiss bank account on the side :)
Mod Edit: Sig size exceeds forum limits, 480x115 pixels max. Do not repost. - D

Notification

Icon
Error