7 Pages<<4567PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#126 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 3:16:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Eddy FIN Go to Quoted Post
I think it's a no show for me as well. I don't care about the Duracell l'm just a little worried getting bitten by a Bug.

If there were specific instructions l just downloaded it from Store while Forza wasn't on. Maybe it's my fault l dont see it?
(Though l dont accept there being a special way that needs to be followed to get content. Devs need to sort out a sibgle working delivery method.)

Nope
No special way
Just go to xbox.com
"Purchase " it
Go to console. Make sure it's installed like every other dlc
Restart console and it should be in your garage under spano or spana whatever it is
I've done it with 4 different accounts no issue...but apparently I'm just lucky

I did it while my console was off to..it doesnt matter

Edited by user Wednesday, March 22, 2017 3:17:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#127 Posted : Saturday, March 25, 2017 11:31:07 PM(UTC)
Tried to uninstall and reinstall the DLC again, and this time, I restarted Horizon 3. Again, I did not get it. I checked my garage and the "Gifts" tab in my Message Centre.
Driver, designer and photographer. A man that does almost everything possible.
#128 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 9:21:18 AM(UTC)
I searched for its name in the Store,found it and downloaded it.I went in "My Cars" menu and it was there.As simple as that.

PS)Of course I own the Duracell Car Pack.
#129 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 1:11:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: stavrossid Go to Quoted Post
I searched for its name in the Store,found it and downloaded it.I went in "My Cars" menu and it was there.As simple as that.

PS)Of course I own the Duracell Car Pack.

Its totally separate to the duracell pack so ps is not really relevant

Edited by user Sunday, March 26, 2017 1:55:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#130 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 12:36:47 PM(UTC)
Is there any chance this will get fixed? Why hasn't there been any update from T10?
 1 user liked this post.
#131 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 6:06:37 PM(UTC)
Still haven't gotten my free GTA Spano. I tried everything to get it to show up. I have the ultimate edition of the game so I got all the car packs. I have tried uninstalling the DLC and then disconnecting from the internet, etc. Nothing I do fixes it so I have the car. I would like my free car.
 2 users liked this post.
#132 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 9:52:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RescueDog Go to Quoted Post
Is there any chance this will get fixed? Why hasn't there been any update from T10?

I feel like Turn 10 is just waiting for people to forget about it, as it wasn't a car pushed out to all players through the 'Messages' tab in the pause menu. Forza acknowledged that some (most?) were having the issue with the Duracell Spano, but have neither come up with a fix in the following weeks, or pushed out a replacement car.

The similar issue with the XBOX Huracan Super Trofeo was addressed much quicked, with the HE Countach being pushed out to everybody as a replacement/additional car.

I think the majority of Horizon players must not even be aware they're able to download a GTA Spano.

1 user liked this post.
#133 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 1:36:31 PM(UTC)
Still no Duracell Spano for me too :-/ Tried all ther stuff (Cold Booting, Reinstall ,...) not working. And no further words from T10 :-(

Someone with a Twitter or Facebook Account who can check there?
#134 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 2:34:22 PM(UTC)
I haven't gotten it either. Any thing on the new dlc clues yet.
#135 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 9:56:45 AM(UTC)
March's Car Pack was the last one.
#136 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 10:25:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Raedwulf1969 Go to Quoted Post

How do you know that? do you have proof?
 1 user liked this post.
#137 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 10:28:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Phobos87 Go to Quoted Post
Still no Duracell Spano for me too :-/ Tried all ther stuff (Cold Booting, Reinstall ,...) not working. And no further words from T10 :-(

Someone with a Twitter or Facebook Account who can check there?

You have to go and download it. The Tamo was sent out to everyone but the Duracell Spano is in the marketplace to download.
#138 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 10:35:21 AM(UTC)

Doubtful. It was the last car pack for the Car Pass, yes, but there are more than likely more packs coming in the future.

Edited by user Friday, March 31, 2017 10:36:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#139 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 10:51:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

Doubtful. It was the last car pack for the Car Pass, yes, but there are more than likely more packs coming in the future.

Also just cause the car pass ends doesn't mean its the end of DLC, Seeing how they handled the last few forzas with DLC after the Car Pass ended we still got monthly dlc until the next Forza came out. and we also still have the 2nd expansion coming.

Update: No car pack next week but we are getting content in April, wonder if its the 2nd Expansion.

Edited by user Friday, March 31, 2017 11:50:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#140 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 2:41:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Soules Reaper Go to Quoted Post
You have to go and download it. The Tamo was sent out to everyone but the Duracell Spano is in the marketplace to download.

Downloaded it on release day ;) But it never unlocked ingame. Some say they got the "new car in your garage" message, like when you unlock a car during Forzathon, after starting the game with the duracell spano dlc,. Never got that, only Spano in my garage is the one from the car pack.
#141 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 2:59:52 PM(UTC)
So, still no one has a solution on how to get the Duraell Spano?
#142 Posted : Saturday, April 1, 2017 1:34:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Phobos87 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Soules Reaper Go to Quoted Post

Downloaded it on release day ;) But it never unlocked ingame. Some say they got the "new car in your garage" message, like when you unlock a car during Forzathon, after starting the game with the duracell spano dlc,. Never got that, only Spano in my garage is the one from the car pack.

Same for me.
#143 Posted : Sunday, April 2, 2017 5:23:54 PM(UTC)
Bump
#144 Posted : Tuesday, April 4, 2017 1:16:57 AM(UTC)
Still without the Duracell Spano as well...
Every train needs a caboose, right?
#145 Posted : Wednesday, April 5, 2017 2:24:44 AM(UTC)
My XB1 say's it's already installed!

No. It. Is. Not!!!!!!!!!

Edited by user Wednesday, April 5, 2017 2:26:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Because I can!!!

#146 Posted : Monday, April 10, 2017 2:58:01 AM(UTC)
Still no update on where the car is???

I've uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted profile, re loaded, you name it, I've done it and still no sign of the mystery car! My Xbox says its installed but no sign of it at all.

I'm actually considering buying one at auction just to have it in the garage and be able to get it in the photo album but then i know i wont be able to re sale it if and when the gift car arrives

An update on the issue would be good though
#147 Posted : Monday, April 10, 2017 3:12:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HuntingTiger83 Go to Quoted Post
Still no update on where the car is???

I've uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted profile, re loaded, you name it, I've done it and still no sign of the mystery car! My Xbox says its installed but no sign of it at all.

I'm actually considering buying one at auction just to have it in the garage and be able to get it in the photo album but then i know i wont be able to re sale it if and when the gift car arrives

An update on the issue would be good though

It's easy to get a photo of it if that's all you want
I have it in a blueprinted bucket list
 1 user liked this post.
#148 Posted : Monday, April 10, 2017 3:56:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Eddy FIN Go to Quoted Post
I think it's a no show for me as well. I don't care about the Duracell l'm just a little worried getting bitten by a Bug.

If there were specific instructions l just downloaded it from Store while Forza wasn't on. Maybe it's my fault l dont see it?
(Though l dont accept there being a special way that needs to be followed to get content. Devs need to sort out a sibgle working delivery method.)

Nope
No special way
Just go to xbox.com
"Purchase " it
Go to console. Make sure it's installed like every other dlc
Restart console and it should be in your garage under spano or spana whatever it is
I've done it with 4 different accounts no issue...but apparently I'm just lucky

I did it while my console was off to..it doesnt matter

I don't see how this wouldn't work. After I cared enough to get a picture of the car, I did exactly as talby71 put forth and it worked. Here is a link to make it even easier. https://www.microsoft.co...l-gta-spano/9nqk1p5w489t

My biggest fear is that if something happens to me, my wife will sell my race car for what I told her I have in it.
#149 Posted : Monday, April 10, 2017 9:26:26 AM(UTC)
Still no communication T10? You somewhat improved after the disaster that was FRC Season 2, but seems you've slipped back into your old ways once again. Great!
#150 Posted : Monday, April 10, 2017 9:42:07 PM(UTC)
When I started up Horizon 3 today, I selected to "Enter Festival", then when I entered into "My Cars", I was greeted with a prompt saying, "New vehicles have been added to your garage!". Weird; I have no recollection of ever seeing this message previously. I scrolled through all my cars, trying to figure out which ones had been added. I came up with 2, for sure:

- I now have a second 2554 AMG Transport Dynamics M12S Warthog CST, in addition to the one I'd obtained through a Forzathon even
- 2016 GTA Spano Duracell Edition

I never uninstalled/re-installed the Duracell Spano, but it was there today. Maybe Turn 10 is making me eat my words from my previous post! If other's could post as to whether or not theirs is in their garage now too, I'd like to know if T10 did fix it, or it was simply blind luck that I received it, finally.

Edited by user Monday, April 10, 2017 9:43:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 Pages<<4567PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error