7 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:01:34 AM(UTC)
I have both in my garage, Duracell one was there without issues. So although it seems I'm lucky, the problem isn't specific to those with the earlier DLC. (I can't post a screenshot right now as I'm not at my Xbox)
15/15 = 93%
#77 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:02:59 AM(UTC)
Tye Duracell GTA Spano finally appeared in my garage today. Only about 24hrs late.
#78 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 11:06:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RescueDog Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HipHopHead80 Go to Quoted Post
Downloaded fine for me (Xbox).

I noticed in this screenshot that there is only one GT Spano in the garage. Could the problem be only for people who already have the earlier Spano in their garage? Maybe some people who did not download the earlier DLC regular livery Spano can comment.

I have the older Spano and could not get the Duracell version to appear.

Thanks,
RD

Nope i have both
 1 user liked this post.
#79 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 11:53:09 AM(UTC)
Checked again today, still no car, I do have the car pass. and on xbox 1
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 12:22:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RescueDog Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HipHopHead80 Go to Quoted Post
Downloaded fine for me (Xbox).

I noticed in this screenshot that there is only one GT Spano in the garage. Could the problem be only for people who already have the earlier Spano in their garage? Maybe some people who did not download the earlier DLC regular livery Spano can comment.

I have the older Spano and could not get the Duracell version to appear.

Thanks,
RD

Nope i have both

Thanks Talby and others for confirming that both are possible. Oh well, I will just have to wait to see if T10 fixes this. Thanks again, RD
#81 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 12:50:27 PM(UTC)
Still missing here as well, unfortunately. Not the end of the world - I can always pick one up in the auction house, after all, and I have more money than sense at this point.
 3 users liked this post.
#82 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 4:30:28 PM(UTC)
I'm on Xbox one got UE, VIP, car pass, expansion pack, blah blah blah, downloaded info from store as others but no car for me either after multiple resets and searches etc took pic during a blue printed exhibition race but car not available to me anywhere ingame😕 is it just a case of waiting or did T10 make a boo boo?
#83 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 12:22:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: andymac3077 Go to Quoted Post
I'm on Xbox one got UE, VIP, car pass, expansion pack, blah blah blah, downloaded info from store as others but no car for me either after multiple resets and searches etc took pic during a blue printed exhibition race but car not available to me anywhere ingame😕 is it just a case of waiting or did T10 make a boo boo?

Still nowt in my garage this morning so I uninstalled the download and then reinstalled it but still no Duracell GTA for me😕 hopefully T10 will rectify this issue as it only appears to be affecting some gamers😭

1 user liked this post.
#84 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 2:40:32 AM(UTC)
Where's my SPANIA GTA DURACELL EDITION ???
I have car pass, vip all dlc downloaded
And still no free car what is going on
 1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 3:43:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys,

A quick update here. We're aware that some people are not receiving the Duracell GTA Spano even though they followed the directions listed in our announcement story: https://www.forzamotorsp...ws/FH3_Duracell_Car_Pack

We are actively investigating now and I hope to have more soon.

Thanks,
Brian

i am missing it also.
#86 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 5:42:18 AM(UTC)
No problem for me. I downloaded it and got it. I have no carpass or any of the DLCs.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 7/29/2044 12:40:18 AM(UTC)
#87 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 8:04:43 AM(UTC)
I am loving this new car pack, i really like the new Jaguar because i tuned it to go 271 mph. Now i was happy when i found out about the free GTA Spano Duracell edition. I Downloaded it and it never appeared in the game, i tried hard resetting my console, take the disc out and putting it back in, and it still wont appear in my cars. Please help. I am sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Sincerely,,
StedfastMango48
#88 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:54:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XLR8 1977 Go to Quoted Post
Where's my SPANIA GTA DURACELL EDITION ???
I have car pass, vip all dlc downloaded
And still no free car what is going on

Have you gone to the xbox store and "bought" it
It's not an automatic download
#89 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 1:39:59 PM(UTC)
so you said it.s a different car, then you have that problem, sure...
just joking
Forza Concerns: economy, gameplay mechanism,car list,PI-System,limited physics, unserious arcadish driving system, plain and empty map
#90 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 1:50:00 PM(UTC)
Same here. Downloaded the free Duracel GTA Spano on the store but still no car.
#91 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 2:12:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jtbp Go to Quoted Post
Same here. Downloaded the free Duracel GTA Spano on the store but still no car.

Did you check that it's installed as well
 1 user liked this post.
#92 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 2:56:49 PM(UTC)
No luck on my end. I found it right away to down load.
Restarted game nothing there.
Found it in my pending down loads, hit launch, restarted game, no Spano.
Have since been in and out of the game/system at least four times since download and calling "No-Joy"....
 1 user liked this post.
#93 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 4:16:02 PM(UTC)
I gave in tonight and just bought one at the auction house, which at least proves that the car is in my game - just not gifted to my garage! On one hand, it's a waste of half a million credits; on the other hand, it's not like I need them for anything else, and it means I get to scratch my OCD itch.
#94 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 4:28:09 PM(UTC)
Add me to the list of those that never received this. Seems to be the same problem as whatever stopped people getting the 1966 Silvia in Forza 6.
 1 user liked this post.
#95 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 4:32:10 PM(UTC)
I'm one of the lucky ones who didn't get the car. Yes, I went to the store, purchased it for free, downloaded/installed it (a few times), hard reset, etc.

No car. This is the first time I've had this issue - usually it happens to "someone else."

I'm not terribly upset since it's FREE and I have plenty of other cars in my garage to play with. The sad thing is that it seems to be a random occurrence. Some people get the car, some don't. I'd hate to be T10 if some of the people who don't get the car also happen to work in Duracell's marketing department!
 1 user liked this post.
#96 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 7:21:28 PM(UTC)
I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones also. Downloaded the car from the Xbox store. No Car anywhere. Did everything that everyone one else that has had this issue. Went to the auction house and bought one for $440,000. Kinda disappointed, and wish playground games/turn 10 get this issue sorted and send everyone a free version of the car, and $500,000 for the inconvenience.
 2 users liked this post.
#97 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 9:35:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mitch Blalock Go to Quoted Post
I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones also. Downloaded the car from the Xbox store. No Car anywhere. Did everything that everyone one else that has had this issue. Went to the auction house and bought one for $440,000. Kinda disappointed, and wish playground games/turn 10 get this issue sorted and send everyone a free version of the car, and $500,000 for the inconvenience.

doubt that will happen, they have already given you the free version of the car
not their fault you are impatient and went and bought it, could have waited until it was sorted out, there was/is no rush to get it is there
 2 users liked this post.
#98 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 9:49:57 PM(UTC)
Count me in! Did everything as instructed; no free Duracell Spano in the garage. I'm still waiting since I really don't plan on using my credits in the auction house to buy one.
"Name Your Game, I'll Beat You In It..."
 2 users liked this post.
#99 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 10:26:28 PM(UTC)
I downloaded this a couple of days ago, and I checked back today and I didn't have it. I've tried uninstalling it, then reinstalling it and restarting the game, but it just has not appeared in my garage nor the 'Gifts' section of my message centre.
Driver, designer and photographer. A man that does almost everything possible.
 3 users liked this post.
#100 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 10:46:13 PM(UTC)
This is the first time I didn't receive a gifted or free car. I followed the instructions but still no Spano.
7 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error