7 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 3:48:56 AM(UTC)
I've just seen on facebook, there is the 2017 Tamo Racemo coming free to Horizon 3 today aswell

https://www.facebook.com.../videos/705992369579112/
#27 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 6:19:09 AM(UTC)
Don joewon brings the news! lol
#28 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 10:21:27 AM(UTC)
Store link for the Duracell GTA Spano: www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nqk1p5w489t
 2 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 10:30:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Store link for the Duracell GTA Spano: www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nqk1p5w489t

Here we go again ...

just like the 1966 Nissan Silvia in FM6 .. it's installed but doesn't appear in the garage.. yes done all the usual cold reboot nonsense post install... etc...
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 10:58:36 AM(UTC)
DOWNLOADED DURACELL PACK AND GTA SPANO. BUT GUESS WHAT NOT GTA SPANO WHAT A DISSAPOINTMENT . RESET GAME EVEN RESTARTED XBOX BUT NO CAR.
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 11:10:55 AM(UTC)
Same problem here.
Downloaded the car but it doesnt show in game.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 7, 2017 11:11:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 11:12:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

Here we go again ...

just like the 1966 Nissan Silvia in FM6 .. it's installed but doesn't appear in the garage.. yes done all the usual cold reboot nonsense post install... etc...

Originally Posted by: PURE DRIFTING Go to Quoted Post
DOWNLOADED DURACELL PACK AND GTA SPANO. BUT GUESS WHAT NOT GTA SPANO WHAT A DISSAPOINTMENT . RESET GAME EVEN RESTARTED XBOX BUT NO CAR.

The same thing happened to me but it's not really a surprise this happened is it. I also bought the Duracell car pack and got no cars free in the autoshow and I have to buy them all in game.
 8 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 11:13:11 AM(UTC)
Hey guys,

A quick update here. We're aware that some people are not receiving the Duracell GTA Spano even though they followed the directions listed in our announcement story: https://www.forzamotorsp...ws/FH3_Duracell_Car_Pack

We are actively investigating now and I hope to have more soon.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
 2 users liked this post.
#34 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 11:28:13 AM(UTC)
Lol, every time.......

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 11:33:15 AM(UTC)
I just downloaded it and I can't find the car anywhere. Hope I'm not the only one having this problem..
 2 users liked this post.
#36 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 11:36:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys,

A quick update here. We're aware that some people are not receiving the Duracell GTA Spano even though they followed the directions listed in our announcement story: https://www.forzamotorsp...ws/FH3_Duracell_Car_Pack

Thanks,
Brian

I know this is not entirely related to Horizon 3, but you guys should check out this issue with FM6 too.
Silvia '66 downloaded from the store and nowhere to be found in-game.
 2 users liked this post.
#37 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 11:47:10 AM(UTC)
Hey guys,

Thanks,
Brian

Going to acknowledge, and make a fix for the missing Silvia in Forza 6 too?
 2 users liked this post.
#38 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 12:06:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys,

Thanks,
Brian

Going to acknowledge, and make a fix for the missing Silvia in Forza 6 too?

Pigs will fly before that happens. It's a major surprise they even acknowledged a problem with the GTA spano.
 3 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 12:14:13 PM(UTC)
Make sure you look under the manufacturer SPANIA GTA

SPANIA GTA is the make, GTA SPANO is the model.
#40 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 12:17:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JU1CE Cannon Go to Quoted Post
That free cone of ice cream you gave me is chocolate and I only like sorbet!

Also @MasterMedic :
I guess I cannot agree on that one. I'll use one last time my right to answer.
I'll even use your example :
It's like your at your ice-cream seller and there a "bundle" for 3 balls of ice for 3€, so happy to have some sweeties you do the deal. Now you lick it, and then you see that it shows because of x reason that everyone gets a ball for free that month (not a discount but one more for free). Now you realised either you should have had 4 then or you should have got a discount of one ball.
Well do that with 42 balls of ice cream. I hope you got my point dudes...
I know I'm often complaining, but whenever I do so, I back up my statements with some sensible infos and for the sake of improvement and not letting us get "walked upon".
Not pointing someone but at least I'm not just trying to be mood killer doubled with a boot licker
I'll stop this subject with that. I respect people enough not to make a fuss. To whoever may feel concerned, you can talk per PM or Xbox, I am letting moderator control any followings.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 7, 2017 12:27:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza Concerns: economy, gameplay mechanism,car list,PI-System,limited physics, unserious arcadish driving system, plain and empty map
 2 users liked this post.
#41 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 12:23:46 PM(UTC)
Followed the original instructions, and received the splash screen a new car was added to my Garage. It is there, listed under the manufacturer - SPANIA GTA.
Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 12:27:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: solarriors Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JU1CE Cannon Go to Quoted Post
That free cone of ice cream you gave me is chocolate and I only like sorbet!

Also @MasterMedic :
I guess I cannot agree on that one.
I'll even use you example :
It's like your at your ice-cream seller and there a "bundle" for 3 balls of ice for 3€, so happy to have some sweeties you do the deal. Now you lick it, and then you see that it shows because of x reason that everyone gets a ball for free that month (not a discount but one more for free). Now you realised either you should have had 4 then or you should have got a discount of one ball.
Well do that with 42 balls of ice cream. I hope you got my point dudes...

Not at all.
 2 users liked this post.
#43 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 12:29:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post

I'm looking in the right place, but it is definitely missing. I have one of everything in my garage - and I flicked through them all to make sure it wasn't listed under an incorrect name, but it's not there. Can see it in Horizon Promo, but there is not one in my garage.
 1 user liked this post.
#44 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 12:31:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Snowowl Go to Quoted Post
Followed the original instructions, and received the splash screen a new car was added to my Garage. It is there, listed under the manufacturer - SPANIA GTA.

I got the splash screen as well but I don't have the car. The only Spania GTA I have is the one from a previous car pack.
#45 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 12:51:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Swooshiain Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post

I'm looking in the right place, but it is definitely missing. I have one of everything in my garage - and I flicked through them all to make sure it wasn't listed under an incorrect name, but it's not there. Can see it in Horizon Promo, but there is not one in my garage.

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the Spano DLC pack to see if that would make a difference, and have also now done a cold reboot of the console - still not there. I can't see how it should matter, but adding full info just in case the installation order matters - I picked up the pack using the browser on my PC, which immediately did a successful push install to my console. The game was not running at the time. I then launched the game, which detected and pulled down the full content update. When the game loaded, I immediately clicked "Download" on the gift message for the Spano, and then started adding the new DLC cars to my garage. After doing all that, I then check my garage and found the Spano had gone MIA.
#46 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 1:09:07 PM(UTC)
I let the PC version of the Software update and after the main CU there was a second small update of just a couple of MB....

I then got a message to say a new car had been added ... and checked and the Duracell GTA was now in the garage and "drivable"....

Will fire up the console as it should be in there now to. Yes it is...

If anybody has the main CU "stuck" or downloading very slowly on the PC , try pausing the update a few times and see what happens... On mine it sped up dramatically...

Edited by user Tuesday, March 7, 2017 1:13:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#47 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 1:13:11 PM(UTC)
Is everyone who is having issues both PC and Xbox user?

Are you updating both copies of the game?
I blame the ants.
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 1:17:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Is everyone who is having issues both PC and Xbox user?

Are you updating both copies of the game?

No, I don't use my PC for gaming - Xbone only. This is the first time I've had a problem with a missing car.
#49 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 1:32:56 PM(UTC)
I was having trouble getting the Duracell Spano on the One so I loaded the PC version (be sure to update it first) and it finally said car added to garage and it was there. I than went back to the Xbox One version, note it may take a few tries before it asks you to play the game here on the One instead. It synched back to the One and I was still in the Duracell Spano. Worked for me, but if you try this please remember to not interrupt the synching, be patient it may take a few minutes

Edited by user Tuesday, March 7, 2017 1:33:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#50 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 1:40:46 PM(UTC)
Came in to see if I was the only one having this issue, not surprised to find I'm not... I'm not really a fan of the base version, but I'll give this one a spin when it eventually shows up.
7 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error