7 Pages123>>Next
 5 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 8:05:16 AM(UTC)
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fh3_duracell_car_pack
Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/forza-horizon-3-duracell-gta-spano/9nqk1p5w489t

Quote:
BONUS CAR – Forza Horizon 3 Duracell 2016 GTA Spano
In addition to the seven cars found in the Duracell Car Pack, starting Tuesday, March 7 Forza Horizon 3 players have a chance to add an additional car to their garage -- the Duracell-themed 2016 GTA Spano. To get it, all you need to do is head to the Xbox Store and search for “Forza Horizon 3 GTA Spano.” Download the car at no additional cost and then restart Forza Horizon 3, and the car will be automatically added to your Forza Horizon 3 garage. Note that this car does not require players to own the Duracell Car Pack in order to redeem.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 7, 2017 11:35:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 8:06:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fh3_duracell_car_pack

Quote:
BONUS CAR – Forza Horizon 3 Duracell 2016 GTA Spano
In addition to the seven cars found in the Duracell Car Pack, starting today Forza Horizon 3 players have a chance to add an additional car to their garage -- the Duracell-themed 2016 GTA Spano. To get it, all you need to do is head to the Xbox Store and search for “Forza Horizon 3 GTA Spano.” Download the car at no additional cost and then restart Forza Horizon 3, and the car will be automatically added to your Forza Horizon 3 garage. Note that this car does not require players to own the Duracell Car Pack in order to redeem.

Just saw post I can't find it in store is it released tomorrow?

1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 8:10:21 AM(UTC)
The article references the main pack "tomorrow" so I would think they do mean today, Monday March 6 for the Spano. It may be that it won't be up on the Store until the typical DLC time of 10am Pacific (1pm Eastern), so try looking again in a couple hours.

EDIT: per Mechberg in this thread, look for this car on Tuesday (may not be available until after the game content releases, ETA after 10am Pacific)

Edited by user Monday, March 6, 2017 10:40:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 8:14:54 AM(UTC)
Well, I can't complain about free stuff.
#5 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 8:33:41 AM(UTC)
The article references the main pack "tomorrow" so I would think they do mean today, Monday March 6 for the Spano. It may be that it won't be up on the Store until the typical DLC time of 10am Pacific (1pm Eastern), so try looking again in a couple hours.

Thx so much :D
#6 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 8:48:44 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the tip Max. I can't find it in the store using your instructions. I live in scandinavia. Cheers :)

"Let's see how you do in a crowd!"

ஜ۩۞-{Forza Lifetime Member}-۞۩ஜ
#7 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 8:55:46 AM(UTC)
On the other hand... since we have not noticed the car name listed in the game so far, it may require a content update to show up, and the content update probably won't come until tomorrow.
#8 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 9:09:34 AM(UTC)
Very confusing cant tell if they are giving us a dlc car or a whole new car is being added to the game.
#9 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 9:11:59 AM(UTC)
Yeah no GTA Spano anywhere. Must need the content update. Then again the free car that they gave away to FM6 gamers recently has still not appeared in my garage.
 2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 9:22:01 AM(UTC)
Hummm.... The last time they tried to slap a livery on a former DLC car then give it to everyone, things didn't go so well......

Here's hoping they learned from their Lamborghini #63 / #2 squadra whatever that thing was called fiasco.....

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
#11 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 9:25:15 AM(UTC)
Might be a nice addition for those, that don't have that one carpack. I have it, don't like it...don't need that livery. But it's nice for those that like it!
#12 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 10:05:24 AM(UTC)
I find it interesting they mentioned you don't need the Duracell car pack, but failed to mention the Spano is still a DLC car.

I wonder if this car will be available for everyone, as it states, or only to those with the October car pack, which defeats the purpose of giving a free car.

Things look fishy...
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#13 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 10:09:40 AM(UTC)
I don't expect issues like the Hurcan - this is like previous separate livery versions (Pizza Hut Mustang, Mountain Dew Camaro, and the Rockstar Edition RZR in the game.) It will no doubt be treated as a separate car by the game. Whether it's a one time gift (like the Warthog DLC codes shortly after launch) or a full addition to the Autoshow, not sure yet.

Edited by user Monday, March 6, 2017 10:24:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 10:10:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
I find it interesting they mentioned you don't need the Duracell car pack, but failed to mention the Spano is still a DLC car.

I wonder if this car will be available for everyone, as it states, or only to those with the October car pack, which defeats the purpose of giving a free car.

Things look fishy...

Well apparently the GTA spano is going to be an actual download from the store which suggests everyone will get it. The 63 Lambo was not an actual download just a gift that appeared in your inbox thus the people did not already have the all stars car pack did not get the gift as the car was not physically in their game.
#15 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 10:17:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

Things look fishy...

Well apparently the GTA spano is going to be an actual download from the store which suggests everyone will get it. The 63 Lambo was not an actual download just a gift that appeared in your inbox thus the people did not already have the all stars car pack did not get the gift as the car was not physically in their game.

True, I suppose they could have modeled an entirely new car for this free car. Perhaps they learned from the Lambo debacle.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

2 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 10:26:47 AM(UTC)
Hey guys, this car will be available tomorrow (Tuesday, March 7) to pick up in the Xbox Store, not today like it said in the story on FM.net today. (That has been fixed).

Brian

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 11:12:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ssrdemo Go to Quoted Post
Hummm.... The last time they tried to slap a livery on a former DLC car then give it to everyone, things didn't go so well......

Here's hoping they learned from their Lamborghini #63 / #2 squadra whatever that thing was called fiasco.....

I'd hope that since it's a separate downloadable item, it doesn't fall victim to the same issue the Lamborghini had.
 4 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 12:52:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The MasterMedic Go to Quoted Post

Some people will
#19 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 12:53:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post

I'd hope that since it's a separate downloadable item, it doesn't fall victim to the same issue the Lamborghini had.

Well since you have to get it from the xbox store as it's not an in game gift i dont see how that will happen

Oh hang on some people had issues with free 66 sylvia dlc in forza 6 didnt they

Edited by user Monday, March 6, 2017 12:58:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 12:59:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Well since you have to get it from the xbox store as it's not an in game gift i dont see how that will happen

The 1966 Silvia in FM6 was supposed to be delivered the same way but hasn't worked for everybody... And that's all gone "quiet".....

I guess we will find out tomorrow...

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#21 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 2:59:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Oh hang on some people had issues with free 66 sylvia dlc in forza 6 didnt they

Yes my 66 Silvia in FM6 never appeared at all despite many installs, uninstalls, reinstalls and reboots.
 3 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 3:08:09 PM(UTC)

I agree, but some how people on here find anything and everything to complain about.
 2 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 3:47:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: four0nefive Go to Quoted Post

I agree, but some how people on here find anything and everything to complain about.

That free cone of ice cream you gave me is chocolate and I only like sorbet!
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 5:28:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: four0nefive Go to Quoted Post

"Some people" (who shall not be named) are actually complaining about it in the DLC thread, believe it or not. Because apparently paying for a normal, non-Duracell version of the vehicle and getting this version as an extra somehow means that you are entitled to a different, free car.

Edited by user Monday, March 6, 2017 5:28:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#25 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 5:45:11 PM(UTC)
one of the more unique supercars in the game, can't really complain about more people taking a spin in it
7 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error