4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 6:36:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xXxNFSFORZAxXx Go to Quoted Post
Is there a barnfind in this update? Because there still is that barn near the outback festival.

its coming in a forzathon later this month

1 user liked this post.
#77 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 6:40:50 PM(UTC)
Feeling like a genuine outback excursion driving the Land Rover through the rainforest and gorge.

I missed the 507 in previous games so it kind of feels "new to Forza" for me (even though it isn't really). It sounds great and the car looks absolutely stunning, like it's ahead of its time.

Haven't driven the Volvo yet but it is been-there-done-that so I may not get around to building it again. It is truly a great tuning car, though.
#78 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 10:41:08 PM(UTC)
Is there anyway I can just buy the camaro in this pack ? Only car I want and I don't want to buy the whole pack for just one car ....
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#79 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 11:22:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Breyzipp Go to Quoted Post

I have no clue what the Nissan is supposed to be but it launches like a turtle, is overall way too slow for how it looks and it sounds like a chain saw. No thanks!

It is a one off homologation model which is a road car on the inside with a racing car body. The engine is from the road car.

I like how it sounds (at least it is unique sounding).

It is slow in stock form compared to its looks because of its road car engine.

Another example of a car that can be enjoyed once upgraded / tuned. (simply stating fact not criticizing your play style).

Yeah no worries, this is indeed a car that feels like it needs some tuning. :) I tried to look up a YouTube video for how it should sound but I didn't find one. Turns out this is a homologation car (for the Le Mans racer that came second in class after the McLaren F1) of which only ONE car was made. Go figure it's impossible to find a video. :) I did find 1 museum/show video though but that was without the engine running.

Anyways I'm glad people enjoy the car, sure not my thing.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 2:11:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wideload1971 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FHS97 Go to Quoted Post
What's surprising to me is that the 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 wasn't even seen in the leaked car files (Is this right?). Maybe Turn 10 decided to create this car quickly before the car pack's release.

The leaked car list should not be viewed as the only possible additions and some of them may not even get released, potentially.

There is more to the process than people understand.

Also, if you add up all the cars in the leaked list they don't get close to the amount of cars remaining in the monthly car packs. Remove Porsche too, as they'll have their own thing and it's even further away from the final total.

And remove a few for future forzathon cars.
#81 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 5:12:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: saturnsl1 Go to Quoted Post
Is there anyway I can just buy the camaro in this pack ? Only car I want and I don't want to buy the whole pack for just one car ....

As it's a "hero car" you'll not be able to buy it individually.
#82 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 5:13:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: saturnsl1 Go to Quoted Post

Nope, its the hero car for the pack and only available by purchasing the pack.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#83 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 5:16:47 AM(UTC)
does the march update bring any technical optimizations to the game?
#84 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 5:25:01 AM(UTC)
All the Gtr needs is better gearing or stick to shifting at 8k.
User is suspended until 10/1/2044 5:17:42 AM(UTC)
#85 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 7:35:39 AM(UTC)
Yeah is there a new barn find in this update??
#86 Posted : Friday, March 10, 2017 7:35:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StreetKing748 Go to Quoted Post

You'd help yourself greatly if you at least read the page that you are posting on. ;-)
#87 Posted : Friday, March 10, 2017 9:27:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StreetKing748 Go to Quoted Post

The new barn find is for the April Forzathon event. You can see what the car is by looking at the Horizon Promo car list, its already been added.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#88 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 6:25:02 PM(UTC)
I bought the Duracell car pack but when I go to download the car, it's making me use credits in order to use the car. Shouldn't it say free for a car when you purchase the pack that includes the car? It doesn't for me. It says how many credits I have to spend even though I bought the car pack. Is this a known issue? I have the Xbox 1.
#89 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 6:02:25 AM(UTC)
I just bought the March Duracell car pack. I downloaded it and it telling me that it have to spend CR in order to receive the cars I paid real currency for! [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Friday, March 17, 2017 7:26:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error