4 Pages1234PrevNext
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#26 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 12:27:34 PM(UTC)
- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1: Nice car, though we already have two current gen Camaros. Would've rather this had been a lower level Mustang or Challenger.

- Jaguar XES: Not a bad looking car. A definite maybe.

- Ford Falcon GT: Haven't been a fan of most of the older Falcons. This one looks somewhat appealing.

- Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution: Know a lot of people will be happy about this car. I, however, will not be one of them.

- Nissan NISMO GT-R LM: A 90's GT-R that's RWD by default. Have to take it for a spin.

- BMW 507: I'm a BMW fan, but this isn't one of my favorites.

- Land Rover Series III: At least my International Scout will have another competitor.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 1:15:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FHS97 Go to Quoted Post
What's surprising to me is that the 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 wasn't even seen in the leaked car files (Is this right?). Maybe Turn 10 decided to create this car quickly before the car pack's release.


Or maybe, just maybe, the leaked list wasn't complete...
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: Racing Permit
#28 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 1:24:45 PM(UTC)
Yes the Camaro ZL1 in my opinion make this pack and the nismo. All these other old cars don't really do it for me. I'm more of the modern era myself. Solarriors I have no idea how you can say the Camaro ZL1 is the worst in the back.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#29 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 1:28:30 PM(UTC)
Does anyone know what time tomorrow this releases? I want to download it for my son before he gets out of school. I live on the West coast, not sure it that matters. Thanks!!

Edited by user Monday, March 6, 2017 2:05:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Moderator
#30 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 1:33:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fh3_duracell_car_pack
Quote:
Seven new cars arrive in Forza Horizon 3 tomorrow, March 7 with the release of the Duracell Car Pack.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#31 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 1:33:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gamerfreak45610 Go to Quoted Post
Maybe you or someone on this forum can help me. You already have the car pack and it is not even showing up in my updates. I live on the west coast. Does that make a difference? I'm a mom and wanted to get this downloaded for my son before he got home from school today. I've done this every time there was a car pack. We got the Ultimate Edition so I know this is one we should be getting. Also the bonus car, Spano is not showing up in my store.
Thanks for any help.


The update is tomorrow, usually happens around 10am Pacific

You'll have them then

🇨🇦
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#32 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 2:22:35 PM(UTC)
Please Eduardo, it's the same car...
Stop being fooled for it's own sake
@dnizz : Basically it's the same argument. I'm not saying it's the worst performance wise (or anything), but like said, we have already Camaros of that gen, and it's basically an aero kit over a standard Camaro and tweaked stats (in-game !) since you won't be able to feel the new seats or whatever else make it appart outside from the look in a game... (which again can be solved through customization..) That's my point.

Edited by user Monday, March 6, 2017 2:28:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza Concerns: economy, gameplay mechanism,car list,PI-System,limited physics, unserious arcadish driving system, plain and empty map
Rank: Racing Legend
 2 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 2:49:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: solarriors Go to Quoted Post
Please Eduardo, it's the same car...
Stop being fooled for it's own sake
@dnizz : Basically it's the same argument. I'm not saying it's the worst performance wise (or anything), but like said, we have already Camaros of that gen, and it's basically an aero kit over a standard Camaro and tweaked stats (in-game !) since you won't be able to feel the new seats or whatever else make it appart outside from the look in a game... (which again can be solved through customization..) That's my point.


Which car are you saying means you are owed another car? I thought your issue was with the GTA Spano which is on top of the 7 car pack.

If your gripe is with the Camaro and therefore you believe you are owed another car then all I can do is SMH.

And lets see if you can upgrade the SS to be the same as the new Camaro, especially at the top of classes.

Your point is upside down.

If you really think the ZL1 is so similar to an upgraded SS then in reality you should be happy with around 20 cars in the game total.

I can tell the difference between an upgraded SS and ZL1. The classic complaint was the Lexus LFA NE in one of the previous Horizon's yet you could not get the same stats or the same feel from upgrading the normal LFA.

Same goes for the AMG GTS / GTR in this game.

If you cannot tell the difference between an upgraded SS in the game and ZL1 then you should be happy with 20 cars max since after all most of them have 4 wheels and go fast.

EDIT: just rereading the previous posts I see that your grip was with the Spano. So what we got it in one of the early packs and now others get it. We got 42 cars in the car pass. The fact others get it now, so what?

Edited by user Monday, March 6, 2017 2:53:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I blame the ants.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 2:50:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: solarriors Go to Quoted Post
Please Eduardo, it's the same car...
Stop being fooled for it's own sake
@dnizz : Basically it's the same argument. I'm not saying it's the worst performance wise (or anything), but like said, we have already Camaros of that gen, and it's basically an aero kit over a standard Camaro and tweaked stats (in-game !) since you won't be able to feel the new seats or whatever else make it appart outside from the look in a game... (which again can be solved through customization..) That's my point.


Well, can't say I'm surprised to see someone complaining about free stuff...
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#35 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 3:00:37 PM(UTC)
Really looking forward to downloading it! I really do like the cars especially the Nismo GT-R. Didn't think that would appear in Horizon 3. Great job guys! I wonder if there will be a bodykit option for the Volvo and I also wonder if there will be a barn find, but I think not due to all the cars will be getting on every #forzathon event this month. I'm also wanting to see all the cars included in future car packs (you know the packs not included in the car pass) and I have a feeling we'll be seeing the Chiron maybe for the last or second to last car pack. I gotta say though, that this car pass was better than Forza Motorsport 6.

We will miss them.
Rank: Racing Permit
 4 users liked this post.
#36 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 3:05:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: solarriors Go to Quoted Post
Please Eduardo, it's the same car...
Stop being fooled for it's own sake
@dnizz : Basically it's the same argument. I'm not saying it's the worst performance wise (or anything), but like said, we have already Camaros of that gen, and it's basically an aero kit over a standard Camaro and tweaked stats (in-game !) since you won't be able to feel the new seats or whatever else make it appart outside from the look in a game... (which again can be solved through customization..) That's my point.


If you think the ZL1 is a Camaro SS with an aero kit and extra power, you probably know very little about cars.

Also, why are people ok with 2 variations of the AMG GT (GTS and GTR), R35 GTR (Pre and Post refresh models), the F Type (R and Project 7), and now the R33, but complain about the ZL1 and SS? I'm not saying I dont enjoy driving those cars (I absolutely love having more than 1 variant), it just makes no sense why some people complain about certain cars and not others.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#37 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 4:08:06 PM(UTC)
Pre-release this is my order of interest for the new cars :

- 1959 BMW 507
- 1992 Ford Falcon GT
- 1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution
- 1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM
- 1972 Land Rover Series III
- 2015 Jaguar XES
- 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1

Overall a rather weak pack IMO with not a single car to stand out or to even truly interest me. I'm far more excited about this news that also came out today.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#38 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 4:45:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Breyzipp Go to Quoted Post
Pre-release this is my order of interest for the new cars :

- 1959 BMW 507
- 1992 Ford Falcon GT
- 1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution
- 1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM
- 1972 Land Rover Series III
- 2015 Jaguar XES
- 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1

Overall a rather weak pack IMO with not a single car to stand out or to even truly interest me. I'm far more excited about this news that also came out today.


Okay? Then go play PC.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 4:47:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JMJRulz Go to Quoted Post
- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1: Nice car, though we already have two current gen Camaros. Would've rather this had been a lower level Mustang or Challenger.

- Jaguar XES: Not a bad looking car. A definite maybe.

- Ford Falcon GT: Haven't been a fan of most of the older Falcons. This one looks somewhat appealing.

- Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution: Know a lot of people will be happy about this car. I, however, will not be one of them.

- Nissan NISMO GT-R LM: A 90's GT-R that's RWD by default. Have to take it for a spin.

- BMW 507: I'm a BMW fan, but this isn't one of my favorites.

- Land Rover Series III: At least my International Scout will have another competitor.


The Z/28 in game was made on the tail end of the 5th Gen. The SS is the only 6th Gen we've had in the game.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#40 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 5:18:09 PM(UTC)
Heck yeah, ZL1!!! Y'all just made my month Turn 10, thank you!!


And on a side note, I still continue to laugh at some of these "I hate this car pack" and "this pack is the worse" posts that keep on growing in number, especially on the official Facebook page; sorry had to say that
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5


FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 5:32:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SpeedDemon0388 Go to Quoted Post
And on a side note, I still continue to laugh at some of these "I hate this car pack" and "this pack is the worse" posts that keep on growing in number, especially on the official Facebook page; sorry had to say that


Thank you. I had a theory posted the past few months about people failing to realize that the knee-jerk reaction has been repeated over the past 4+ years of car packs and is only really growing now because expectations are (yet the formula has remained the exact same).

However it seems to be a lot of the same people who choose to be ignorant about it with their Alex Jones theories about how the greedy developers don't give people cars they want so they can sell season passes and chemicals for your tap water.

The youtube comments are a lot worse because people seem to think their personal group of 3 Forza friends are the equivalent to an entire community in the hundreds of thousands in terms of "majority".

Edited by user Monday, March 6, 2017 5:35:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#42 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 6:19:33 PM(UTC)
Like everything but the Nissan. Wish they would have put the fourth generation camaro in instead but better than no muscle cars.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#43 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 6:21:29 PM(UTC)
Which car is gonna be the one that can only be retrieved by buying the whole pack?
Rank: Racing Permit
#44 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 6:37:09 PM(UTC)
The Camaro ZL1 is the hero car of the pack. Lots of people asked for it. It isn't the same as an SS. It sounds better, looks better, performs better, and for goodness sakes it is NEW to Forza. I like seeing new cars. There are two returning cars in the pack which is great but, I like seeing new to Forza cars. No complaints.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#45 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 7:02:36 PM(UTC)
A BMW, a Holden and a Nissan in a car pack together, I am truly shocked!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#46 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 7:11:07 PM(UTC)
Well they can get by with this crappy car pack because of the goodies being offered in this month's Forzathon. But for real, aren't we running out of great cars to add to the game, as for the most part they are all already accounted for?! After the Sesto Elemento, what else is there to look forward to now except for some oddball favorites that most of us have not even heard of. Makes you wonder what novelty cars there are left to stun us with in FM7!!!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve





Rank: C-Class Racing License
#47 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 7:21:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wideload1971 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FHS97 Go to Quoted Post
What's surprising to me is that the 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 wasn't even seen in the leaked car files (Is this right?). Maybe Turn 10 decided to create this car quickly before the car pack's release.


The leaked car list should not be viewed as the only possible additions and some of them may not even get released, potentially.

There is more to the process than people understand.

Also, if you add up all the cars in the leaked list they don't get close to the amount of cars remaining in the monthly car packs. Remove Porsche too, as they'll have their own thing and it's even further away from the final total.


That's a good point, assuming Porsche will be an expansion pack and not one of the car packs.

Not sure if this is already implied in the posts, but there will most likely be packs that will be released past the car pass period. I think the previous two Horizons did this.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#48 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 9:08:49 PM(UTC)
Where are the valiants i thought they where adding the e49 charger a very renowned Australian car its sad to see a car game set in Australia without such an iconic Australian manufacturer
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#49 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 9:10:19 PM(UTC)
Not feeling this pack compared to the last one. Still I can see myself grab the 1992 Ford Falcon GT and the 1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM. Kinda curious what the Barn Find could be later this month.
Rank: Racing Permit
#50 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 9:28:25 PM(UTC)
rly playground?! u know how to ruin a good looking car! that ugly offset... u should fix it or give us the possibility to adjust the offset in the future! what do u think guys?



and how it should look!

4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error