6 Pages<<3456PrevNext
#101 Posted : Tuesday, April 4, 2017 7:44:49 AM(UTC)
Hi. I've got almost exactly same problem (VIP not recognized and no free cars from dlc's), I've emailed support twice some time ago (can't really remember if I emailed turn10 or xbox support) and asked for help but the only response has been that I should go check the forums or so. I haven't really bothered to check for a fix for a while, but it still frustrates me a bit every time I start playing the game.

User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#102 Posted : Thursday, April 6, 2017 9:25:49 PM(UTC)
Add me to the list seem to have all the free cars and what not in game showing I have all download content advailabel but did not recieve loyalty gifts or the 150 points for download content as well I own the Ford GT the car shown in the opening page and have not recived the achivement for owening this car with luck Forza will fix thes issues with a update soon also looking foward to the new content for FH3 👍
#103 Posted : Friday, April 7, 2017 8:56:05 AM(UTC)
So Guys my Problems are solved now after 2Month of fighting.
One friendly Girl at the Xbox Support offers my the Money to buy the Forza 6 Ultimate Edition an after that Buying and Instalation my Problems are Done. Now i'm VIP and get all the Free Cars.

So Turn 10 and the Forum Thanks for Nothing.

Im Out
#104 Posted : Saturday, April 8, 2017 12:37:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: A J T 67 Go to Quoted Post
Add me to the list seem to have all the free cars and what not in game showing I have all download content advailabel but did not recieve loyalty gifts or the 150 points for download content as well I own the Ford GT the car shown in the opening page and have not recived the achivement for owening this car with luck Forza will fix thes issues with a update soon also looking foward to the new content for FH3 👍

Dog gone I fixed but it seemes to have cost mw abour 25 mil in game creds I unistalled all add ons deleted save file and then did a hard reset by holding in the power button till it turned off then kicked up the game let it sync and then installed the game add on from in game how I went from 52mil in creds to just over 25mil I have no idear any chance of getting them back Turn 10 please oh yes stll not got the 150 points for game content and I have all of them

#105 Posted : Saturday, April 8, 2017 12:42:53 AM(UTC)

Whoops forgot to add due to vip not working till now I estmate that it has cost me at least 35mil in game creds 😢

#106 Posted : Thursday, April 13, 2017 7:47:44 AM(UTC)

Nothing changed for me. See my previus message. What's going on ???
We need help.
Turn 10 don't care....
Never ever have this kind of issue on PlayStation in 20 years !

Turn 10 help !!! Please.
#107 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 5:11:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Poddie Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Poddie Go to Quoted Post
Well, I just tried my Platinum edition. Still no VIP status. Still asking for credits when trying to buy any cars from the addon packs (except NASCAR and Porches which were added directly to the garage).

Still not fixed. Now I'm more worried than before, as it seems the majority of people have gotten the problem fixed.

I really wish Turn 10 would be far more proactive and reassuring about what's going on. Should mine be fixed, or have they not fixed the Platinum edition yet? It sounds like Racer 6c (the only other user I've seen that has commented about it still not working) also has the Platinum edition. I feel like they should be posting in here more often, especially when changes are noticed by some users and not others.

Can you please check again by re-launching the game, we have now applied the same fix to the Platinum Edition.

Thanks for the reply! On vacation now and can't try, will get back to you in nine days...

Sorry, forgot to get back to this earlier. Upon returning from vacation, the problems seem to have been fixed for me. The only thing that seems weird is that I didn't get any Forza points for paid dlc, but oh well, that's minor in the scheme of things.

Thanks to support for fixing my issue. Seems like maybe the fix still needs to be applied in some other territories like Germany?
#108 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:19:29 AM(UTC)

Whoops forgot to add due to vip not working till now I estmate that it has cost me at least 35mil in game creds 😢

you have to actually buy that Ford Gt to pop the achievement, getting it as a gift doesn't count

if VIP isn't working make sure your DLC is all actually installed under manage game for Forza 6
#109 Posted : Sunday, April 23, 2017 10:09:16 AM(UTC)
Purchased FM6 Ultimate Edition but still haven't unlocked the VIP badge in-game. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it didn't fix the issue. Fortunately, I received all DLC cars and still get the VIP bonus but is there a fix for the badge?
#110 Posted : Thursday, May 4, 2017 2:36:21 AM(UTC)
I have paid for every single Forza 6 DLC including the VIP and Car Pass but it isnt recognized in game its only on Forza 6 I have this problem please help
#111 Posted : Thursday, May 4, 2017 6:39:10 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - All posts to this forum must be in English. Please translate your message before posting - D]
https://translate.google.com/

Edited by user Thursday, May 4, 2017 11:42:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#112 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:11:38 AM(UTC)
Whats going on by turn10? Still no vip Status and cars not 4free in-game? Same Problem by forza 5. What da hell? Microsoft have my money and do nothing. Turn10 Too.

The Best Racing games on xbox and no support or help here. In german more Than 200 Euros payed for a game, that not Works correctly.

Edited by user Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:13:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#113 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 5:30:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ScruZzly Go to Quoted Post
Whats going on by turn10? Still no vip Status and cars not 4free in-game? Same Problem by forza 5. What da hell? Microsoft have my money and do nothing. Turn10 Too.

The Best Racing games on xbox and no support or help here. In german more Than 200 Euros payed for a game, that not Works correctly.

Have you gone into manage game and checked that the dlc is actually installed...and then properly cold booted your console

#114 Posted : Sunday, May 7, 2017 6:50:23 PM(UTC)
Its all installed. I did everything with Microsoft. Reset the console, game New installed, an cold Start ... everything. Nothing helped.

But i must say, its doesn't work on my New account. My First, where i bought the Same for forza 5 and 6, that Works Fine. Only on my New account Are the Problems.
#115 Posted : Sunday, May 7, 2017 10:22:21 PM(UTC)
Its all installed. I did everything with Microsoft. Reset the console, game New installed, an cold Start ... everything. Nothing helped.

But i must say, its doesn't work on my New account. My First, where i bought the Same for forza 5 and 6, that Works Fine. Only on my New account Are the Problems.

VIP only applies to the actual account that bought it
Any secondary accounts do NOT get VIP or the free cars..but still have access to the dlc cars

Same deal with forza 5

Edited by user Sunday, May 7, 2017 10:23:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#116 Posted : Sunday, May 7, 2017 11:21:47 PM(UTC)
Can confirm---VIP status doesn't share to a second sign-in, and the second sign-in also won't get the DLC cars for free. The second sign-in will still be able to buy the cars that were included in all DLC, including the VIP-specific cars, though. Not complaining myself, just confirming the game's behavior.

As for bugged badges and other things, I can't be of any help. I've been lucky to not have any of these bugs, so far... I will have to check my dad's sign-in to see if he's got any of these problems, though.

Edited by user Sunday, May 7, 2017 11:22:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#117 Posted : Monday, May 8, 2017 2:35:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
only applies to the actual account that bought it
Any secondary accounts do NOT get VIP or the free cars..but still have access to the dlc cars

Same deal with forza 5

I bought it on both profiles. But only on my old Profile it goes.
#118 Posted : Monday, May 8, 2017 4:06:58 PM(UTC)
only applies to the actual account that bought it

Same deal with forza 5

I bought it on both profiles. But only on my old Profile it goes.

Are you saying you have paid for it twice...( not sure why would waste real money like that but thats your choice )

Ok you need to sign out of that old profile..and keep it signed out
Then go into the new profile..go into manage game and make sure it is installed for that profile and not in the ready to install section
You need to make sure you are ONLY signed into the new profile or it will stuff up until you have collected those cars etc

Edited by user Monday, May 8, 2017 4:08:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#119 Posted : Monday, May 8, 2017 7:25:20 PM(UTC)
Ok you need to sign out of that old profile..and keep it signed out
Then go into the new profile..go into manage game and make sure it is installed for that profile and not in the ready to install section
You need to make sure you are ONLY signed into the new profile or it will stuff up until you have collected those cars etc

I have done everything already. But nothing works. Even microsoft stand in the dark and is speechless.
Everything is not working 4me.

Edited by user Monday, May 8, 2017 7:26:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#120 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 11:50:49 AM(UTC)
I'm having similar problems to everyone else, though I've arrived via a slightly different route:

* Bought FM6 on disc
* Bought the Porsche Expansion pack (this works)
* Bought VIP Pass (didn't realise at the time that this wasn't working), the cars are available for me to buy, but not in my garage, and I don't get credit bonuses, also I cannot access the VIP Rivals events
* Bought the car pass (cars are available for me to purchase with credits, but not in my garage)

To try and resolve the problem I've done the following:

* Deleted the save files and cold booted
* Deleted the save files, uninstalled everything, cold booted, reinstalled, cold booted, started FM6
* Deleted the save files, uninstalled everything, cold booted, reinstalled FM6 only, cold booted, installed VIP pass from within FM6, cold booted, started FM6

Is anyone able to suggest anything else that I can try, or is there anyone from Turn10 that is able to help?

Thanks, Steve
 1 user liked this post.
#121 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 7:49:59 PM(UTC)
Thanks 4 Support here. No One can or will help us. Forza 7 ... no way. No Support, no buying your games.
#122 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 2:03:49 AM(UTC)
I bought the VIP Pass and have got exactly the same problem

- No VIP Status
- VIP Cars do not show as free when I try to buy them in-game
- Car Pack cars do not show as free when I try to buy them in-game

Is there still no way to fix this issue?
#123 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 5:20:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Coreforce88 Go to Quoted Post
I bought the VIP Pass and have got exactly the same problem

- No VIP Status
- VIP Cars do not show as free when I try to buy them in-game
- Car Pack cars do not show as free when I try to buy them in-game

Is there still no way to fix this issue?

Im guessing you have already checked that the dlc is installed under manage hame for FM6
And have done a proper hard reset since installing
Including pulling the power cable from the wall
#124 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 1:28:02 AM(UTC)
Same here. Have bought the VIP-Status like a month ago. Have tried hard reseting several times, even reinstalled all F6 add-ons. Still no showing that I have it.
#125 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 4:01:53 AM(UTC)
Same problem here with the vip dlc, got it a month a go or so and it does not show up in game, contacted support but have not heard from them since,
also did the hard reset thing and yes it is installed under forza 6.
6 Pages<<3456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error