5 Pages<<2345PrevNext
#76 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 8:14:59 PM(UTC)
So in the "Location" thread I made a lengthy post where I laid out a theory on how we may be seeing hints towards a Japan-based Horizon. Here I will detail features that I think will be likely in a Horizon set in Japan.

Locations:
Some people may think that Japan wouldn't work for an open-world game like Horizon, but there are a wide variety of environments available that match up with Horizon traditions. Obviously, there are plenty of urban areas in Japan, but there are also smaller towns (think Byron Bay). Japan is a mountainous country, which gives plenty of opportunities for serious off-roading as well as the legendary "tōge" mountain passes. The Bayshore Expressway would provide a "highway" zone for high-speed driving, and there are many areas of open farmland for more free-form off-road driving as well. The only kind of environment Japan wouldn't really offer is a desert, but Horizon 2 didn't really have a true desert area either. I can't deny that a Horizon set in Japan would have to lean more heavily on its on-road driving, but then again, Horizon 3 emphasized its off-road features... they kind of balance each other out.

New Gameplay:
There would almost certainly be sanctioned drift competitions as part of the main campaign (as opposed to a skill challenge). If Tōge sections are included, it would be wise to have a cat-and-mouse race mode to reflect the mountain pass racing style- these could also be Showcase events. Other Japan-specific Showcase events could be a race against a bullet train (potentially the finale?) or a sportbike.

New Content:
It would be wise for PG/T10 to continue the tradition of updating the selections of wheels and body kits between Horizon games, and this especially would apply to a game featuring Japanese car culture. In addition, we could inspect an increase in the overall roster of Japanese cars, similar to what we saw with Australian cars in FH3. One particular class of vehicles that would need to be represented would be Kei cars, which would be really fun to modify and to compare in scale to larger cars. Considering T10's past references to the series, a radio channel for Eurobeat would be a great way to pay homage to Initial D.

Barn Finds:
Some barn finds could be discovered hidden in urban locations, such as junkyards, in addition to the more traditional wilderness locations. Barn Finds could include a mixture of old and new cars, featuring both classic JDM but also imports from Europe and the United States and snide movie and manga references. The 1966 Silvia, the Kenmeri Skyline, a Mustang Fastback, a Porsche 964, a 280Z, a Mazda Roadpacer, a Daihatsu Midget, and a DOME Zero would be good examples of Barn Finds that would fit the Japan setting.

More characters than sense.
#77 Posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2017 4:05:09 PM(UTC)
Me, I'm a little bit suprised, I though about China will be the Horizon host, the big emplacement, like Australia.

And Japan will be an expansion for the game. It will add like the ''Tokyo Drift'' effect for the drifts championship,
#78 Posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2017 6:12:42 PM(UTC)
When Forza Horizon 4 Comes Out? Forza Horizon 2 Will Be Free And After that it will reach The "End Of LIFE" Cycle which means you will no longer be available to download the gamer and its DLC :(
#79 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 12:41:20 PM(UTC)
I think FH4 should be in Germany bc of the huge highway, or in Canada bc of the Rockies. But also Lebanon would be good so you can have terrorist chases or something .-. lemme know what you think and Asia would be good bc of Tokyo and all the Japanese cars lmao
#80 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 8:09:45 AM(UTC)
I think that Dubai would be awesome as the FH4 location but I think that as Crew 2 has the whole of America once again but in much more detail, I think that we would see a whole country or a collection of countries. I don't think that it would be in mainland Europe but I haven't seen anyone put England/ UK which could be a possibility as well. All the ideas have been good so far though.

Edited by user Saturday, December 16, 2017 8:10:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#81 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 5:49:42 AM(UTC)
Forza 4 will be released in december 2018.
 1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 8:20:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bobman393 Go to Quoted Post
I think that Dubai would be awesome as the FH4 location but I think that as Crew 2 has the whole of America once again but in much more detail, I think that we would see a whole country or a collection of countries. I don't think that it would be in mainland Europe but I haven't seen anyone put England/ UK which could be a possibility as well. All the ideas have been good so far though.

Dubai's "city" part is too small and the rest of it is just desert which is just more of the same thing we got inFH3.
#83 Posted : Monday, January 1, 2018 7:18:43 AM(UTC)
Personally I think that forza horizon 4 should take place in Switzerland. It has a massive array of roads for all different types of driving styles. For example you have long stretches of mountain road where you can work on your cornering. You also have highways where you can test your top speed. Maybe if you wanted to test your cars off road ability you could drive up and down mountains. There would also be a large amount of different weather conditions such as Sun, snow and storms.
#84 Posted : Monday, January 8, 2018 12:39:32 PM(UTC)
I hope / possibilities it will be in UK or canida

#FH4hopesamdpredidtions
#85 Posted : Tuesday, January 9, 2018 3:55:37 PM(UTC)
I honestly predict that FH4 will be held in Japan, and I would love it if they decided to include the Bugatti Chiron in the game so we will have a VERY VERY fast car to play with!!!
#86 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 7:26:59 AM(UTC)
I reckon Forza Horizon has got a long way to go in terms of locations, my guess is that Forza Horizon 4 will be based in Japan, of course, however, there are a huge list of other possible locations, for example, Canada, Germany or Scandinavia (if they were to do Europe again), New Zealand, United Kingdom, The United Arab Emirates (maybe), more states of the US, maybe even Switzerland, Belgium and The Netherlands. Who knows? Forza Horizon has a long future ahead so until then all we can really do is guess.
#87 Posted : Saturday, January 13, 2018 3:24:58 AM(UTC)
I hope it's in Japan that would be great. Especially in Asian drift cars
 1 user liked this post.
#88 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 9:31:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: piloteyuuki Go to Quoted Post
Me, I'm a little bit suprised, I though about China will be the Horizon host, the big emplacement, like Australia.

And Japan will be an expansion for the game. It will add like the ''Tokyo Drift'' effect for the drifts championship,

I would like to see the Hong Kong area in its entirety as the FH4 location. It's not big geographically but having seen the previous map sizess it would easily allow an extremely detailed reproduction of the entire area instead of compressed mixture of landmarks/villages that are scattered around the mapped area in real life.

One of the extensions could be Macau, and just think how cool it would be to access the extension by just driving the bridge & tunnel they're digging across & underneath the bay between!

Edited by user Wednesday, January 17, 2018 9:32:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#89 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 12:16:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KenworthKris770 Go to Quoted Post
I reckon Forza Horizon has got a long way to go in terms of locations, my guess is that Forza Horizon 4 will be based in Japan, of course, however, there are a huge list of other possible locations, for example, Canada, Germany or Scandinavia (if they were to do Europe again), New Zealand, United Kingdom, The United Arab Emirates (maybe), more states of the US, maybe even Switzerland, Belgium and The Netherlands. Who knows? Forza Horizon has a long future ahead so until then all we can really do is guess.

I could also see it being in some northern European area - UK / Germany / etc.
#90 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 9:50:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gameplayer9002 Go to Quoted Post
I honestly predict that FH4 will be held in Japan, and I would love it if they decided to include the Bugatti Chiron in the game so we will have a VERY VERY fast car to play with!!!

The 1:One and Tesla Roadster are far superior to any bugatti to ever be released
#91 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 1:46:14 PM(UTC)
My predictions are Norway, Japan or Dubai. Norway because there are lots of cool roads, and Japan and Dubai because they both have a really cool car culture
#92 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 4:52:44 PM(UTC)
If in Japan what would the cover car be? Maybe the new Toyota Supra. It is a long shot but would be cool still.
#93 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 9:38:33 AM(UTC)
I'd love for it to be Japan. Los Angeles wouldnt be bad at all but lets not forget London from Midnight Club. I dont care where it goes i'm getting the ultimate. Forza series will get my money until the day I die. #loyal
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
#94 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 5:06:00 PM(UTC)

I hope they do Czech Republic with a focus on Prague.

They should make the map smaller than FH3 and focus on the cars they will use and worry less about offering an additional 100+ cars. If they just want to make the same game by changing location, making the map bigger and just adding more cars,.... I am not interested.
They need to drop the more-is-better mentality and enrich the game.
 1 user liked this post.
#95 Posted : Sunday, February 4, 2018 4:06:43 AM(UTC)
Hmmmmmm..... I Think The New Forza Horizon 4 Is Maybe At London?

I DON'T KNOW BUT IT IS A GUESS! :)
 1 user liked this post.
#96 Posted : Monday, February 5, 2018 7:38:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rjohnston2005 Go to Quoted Post
Hmmmmmm..... I Think The New Forza Horizon 4 Is Maybe At London?

I DON'T KNOW BUT IT IS A GUESS! :)

I'm not opposed to a much better version of Midnight Club

2 users liked this post.
#97 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 11:44:01 AM(UTC)
North Korea would be interesting, small car choice, but at least the roads are empty.
#98 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 1:10:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JSHuiting Go to Quoted Post
North Korea would be interesting, small car choice, but at least the roads are empty.

NK for the expansion!!!

#99 Posted : Thursday, February 8, 2018 8:35:11 PM(UTC)
I really hope that they choose USA or Japan for Forza Horizon 4 I've been into Forza since FH2 and have hoped for these things ever since I've started: You own a house, you have to pay to get you're car fixed in a shop, they use airbags, and you can walk around, more like Grand Theft Auto. But other than that I think they know what their doing!
#100 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 6:05:18 AM(UTC)
I was just thinking, the next Forza will pretty much have to include snow in it so somewhere snowy (like Switzerland which was said earlier) would be a great next location
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error