5 Pages12345PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 12:35:22 AM(UTC)
Since Forza has a liking for the fast and the furious series. I am guessing the next game will take place somewhere in the middle eastern countries like Dubai, etc. There might be a big open world to explore ranging from the deserts to the city.
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Tuesday, October 3, 2017 9:05:24 PM(UTC)
Yeah that is likely because in FM7 one of the starter tracks is in Dubai and that could be a hint of where FH4 is. And Dubai is known for having rare and exotic cars. And as you said Dubai has nice roads and also desert. It also has a coastline and sunny weather which would be good for the trailer.
 2 users liked this post.
#53 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 1:06:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: King David 73 Go to Quoted Post
Where do you think Forza Horizon 4 will take place?

My guess is somewhere in Asia - likely Japan. Horizon 1 was USA, 2 was Europe (Italy), and 3 is Australia. US, Europe, and Australia all have strong car cultures and those games had a collection of cars unique to those areas. Those locations also have a good variety of street and off road areas. Japan has a strong car culture and lots of country to drive around in. This isn't a wishlist / hope - I mean, I don't really care if it's Japan or not, I just feel like it's Asia's turn and there are a ton of weird / obscure little Japanese cars they could put in.

What If it takes place in LA area or San Francisco.
#54 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 11:49:01 PM(UTC)
Just for fun, what I'd like out of Bass Arena following the Pulse post.

- ABOVE & BEYOND - My Own Hymn (feat. Zoë Johnston) (2017)
- ALAN WALKER - The Spectre (2017)
- AVICII - Lonely Together (feat. Rita Ora) (2017)
- AXWELL /\ INGROSSO - More Than You Know (Ummet Ozcan Remix) (2017)
- CAMELPHAT & ELDERBROOK - Cola (2017)
- DUA LIPA - New Rules (Alison Wonderland Remix) (2017)
- GALANTIS - Hunter (2017)
- GRAMATIK & ERIC KRASNO - Recovery (2017)
- GRYFFIN - Love in Ruins (feat. Sinead Harnett) (2017)
- LONDON GRAMMAR - Oh Woman Oh Man (MK Remix) (2017)
- LOST FREQUENCIES - All or Nothing (feat. Axel Ehnström) (2016)
- LOUIS THE CHILD - Right to It (feat. Ashe) (2017)
- MARTIN JENSEN - Solo Dance (Club Mix) (2016)
- MOON BOOTS - I Want Your Attention (feat. Fiora) (2017)
- NVOY - Thinkin Bout U (VIP Mix) (2017)
- OLIVER HELDENS - Ibiza 77 (Can You Feel It) (2017)
- PORTER ROBINSON & MADEON - Shelter (2016)
- SIGALA & ELLA EYRE - Came Here for Love (2017)
- TCHAMI - Adieu (2017)
- WAY OUT WEST - Running Away (feat. Eli & Fur) (2017)
 2 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 9:31:16 AM(UTC)
I'd be more than happy with a return to the first game's setting, it was beautiful, as much as the series has moved on and improved I still miss the old locations.
Digital prozac, I bought a new 360 last month so that I can still play Horizon if my old console dies or I cant get it on my One/X.

Seriously, I LOVE IT.
#56 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2017 10:31:54 AM(UTC)
There are strong chances that it'll be in aisa or Japan. There has been a strong presence of Japanese cars in recent dlcs
#57 Posted : Tuesday, October 24, 2017 4:55:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XLJking Go to Quoted Post
When do you think forza four will be released?¿
Lol, do you mean Forza Horizon 4? If so, I say it is going to come out in summer 2018

1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:46:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XLJking Go to Quoted Post
When do you think forza four will be released?¿

About 5 or so years ago.

XD
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:55:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: starwars50 Go to Quoted Post
There are strong chances that it'll be in aisa or Japan. There has been a strong presence of Japanese cars in recent dlcs

That's what I'm thinking. I've been going back and playing some of the older Gran Turismo games later and it's crazy how different the car lists are between Forza and GT. Both games have hundreds of cars, but the overlap is very small. GT has a ton of Japan-only cars - many of which would be awesome additions to Forza.
 1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2017 4:47:14 AM(UTC)
Japan would be an amazing place to set the next Forza Horizon game in but I believe a game set in New England would also be a decent location with its small towns and other big cities and then there is the massive country side with trails, dirts roads, and fields for us to play around in.
#61 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 7:37:15 AM(UTC)
I think it will be Dubai for sure in Horizon 4 no doubt the hint with the dubai starter track in F7 gives it away It will release October 2018
#62 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2017 10:36:05 AM(UTC)
I think Japan is likely. I think Dubai would be dope. You've got the huge 8 lane motorways and the curvy desert roads on the outskirts of UAE. Then the huge sand dunes for offroading. It would also be funny if they had the citizens driving crazy supercars because they're so common over there. They could also include real landmarks like the palm islands and that giant fountain. Another destination that would be interesting would be the Alps (or all of Europe). The beautiful coasts of Italy and France, Swiss and French Alps, Germany's autobahns, and you could include some of eastern Europe as well (I want the Transfagarasan highway in Romania)
#63 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 2:16:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: King David 73 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: starwars50 Go to Quoted Post

That's what I'm thinking. I've been going back and playing some of the older Gran Turismo games later and it's crazy how different the car lists are between Forza and GT. Both games have hundreds of cars, but the overlap is very small. GT has a ton of Japan-only cars - many of which would be awesome additions to Forza.

I'd also like to add that some of the car models in GT have special contracts with the car brands themself. For example, a couple of years ago there was little to no racing game genre that had the rights from Ferrari to have their car models in the game. It wasn't until a few years after that that Ferrari finally accepted having the game companies use various models of their cars. If the Horizon-series would go for Japan and also adapt Japan's car culture, that would also mean that a range of new contracts and agreements would have to be made
with the car brands themself.

Not to say that ISN'T possible, but it will surely mean much more work for the team. It would be awesome in my opinion!

"On the back porch, smoking cigar and smiting sock"
#64 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 4:59:37 PM(UTC)
Someone leaked Forza Horizon 4 in a presentation, we landed up leaking a car that is coming to into the game, Forza Motorsport 7's Cover Car, the 2018 Porsche 911 GT2. It's actually taking place in Tokyo, Japan.

Here's the source: https://youtu.be/NevEnJY2_04.

Edited by user Monday, November 20, 2017 5:00:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Big Boy in Action
YT: RP Gaming

1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2017 8:19:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CorrivalCarp112 Go to Quoted Post
Someone leaked Forza Horizon 4 in a presentation, we landed up leaking a car that is coming to into the game, Forza Motorsport 7's Cover Car, the 2018 Porsche 911 GT2. It's actually taking place in Tokyo, Japan.

Here's the source: https://youtu.be/NevEnJY2_04.

That picture is fake because the person who made it mixed forza 7 and an irl picture. Google on "mount fuji" and then you'll find the background picture.
#66 Posted : Friday, November 24, 2017 8:09:29 PM(UTC)
I think that Forza Horizon 4 might take place in India or Tokyo but it might be a tokyo DLC pack Like Forza Horizon Tokyo Blitz or something but 9/10 it will not be a main setting of a Forza game my opinion it might take place in Germany or Mexico but Tokyo lets leave that for $19.00 DLC OK.
#67 Posted : Saturday, November 25, 2017 7:39:29 PM(UTC)
Okay my predictions:

Release date: Somewhere in September or August or October..

Location: States like Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and California.
(Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Santa Fe, Tucson, Pheonix, Flagstaff, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Fransisco, Sacromento, and San Diego) with all the cool interchanges in california and texas (they are great, trust me!!) but they get the roads from the DOT :)

Cars: Traffic Cars (that are drivable) and a variety of them (I've seen 6 mercedes in one line in the highway on fh3, it's pretty unrealistic), All known manufactuerers, and vw :)

Road Trips

Street races, like before..

There should be a mode called EXTRA Simulation where it takes the physics of real life (maybe even Crash Time or BeamNG Drive)

The new people who like come at the start (Keira and that other guy, daniel or somethin)

There can be a State Championship where different people at states in the game could compete, Drivatars and XBOX GOLD players.

DLCs: Whole USA Cost: about 20=25 dollars

A part of Canada??? Cost 10-15 dollars
#68 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2017 8:19:33 PM(UTC)
I'm going to lose it if Forza Horizon 4 is staged in Japan. Reinvent the Wangan expressway street races. Take to the mountains for touge runs. There's huge potential in having an urban setting, long highways for blistering high speed, and winding mountain roads that satisfy what Horizon 3 did not. Japan has a huge car culture, and bringing the tuner culture to light again with a big name like Forza would be astounding. This by no means implies the shortage of foreign cars either. If this was announced for Horizon 4, I'd pre order the Ultimate Edition immediately- and I NEVER EVER pre order games.
In cauda semper stat venenum
#69 Posted : Friday, December 1, 2017 4:28:28 PM(UTC)
it's probably gonna take place in zootopia
#70 Posted : Saturday, December 2, 2017 6:57:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clokoko8356789 Go to Quoted Post
it's probably gonna take place in zootopia

No, it won't.

I can say that with 100% certainty.
 1 user liked this post.
#71 Posted : Saturday, December 2, 2017 1:43:24 PM(UTC)
As much as I enjoy looking at photos of Japanese car meets or events and I see a lot of requests, I personally don't see Japan translating into a great open world map in a Forza Horizon game.

The supposed leak of FH4 taking place in California would be more than fine by me, I just hope the map feels much more alive and immersive than the last couple. For me the map also needs to be significantly larger than the previous Horizon maps as I've run out of new places to explore very quickly in the last few games, it wouldn't need to be as large as The Crew but something similarly sized to one of the Test Drive Unlimited maps would be ideal.
 2 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 2:13:11 PM(UTC)
#73 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 4:37:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Maciek19012004 Go to Quoted Post

Ummm.... not sure what to say besides No that isn't going to work because that's literally the ugliest car I've even seen. And also what location were you thinking when you made this?
#74 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 3:02:41 PM(UTC)
Forza horizon 4 should be in America. Instead of limiting it down to a small area, the map should be the entire US. It will provide a variety of terrains to drive on and a more interesting map to explore. The festivals should stay but you should have to unlock the different states, but its just my opinion. Also think that you should be able to get out of your car. I don't know why I think of this in Forza but, you should be able to buy a house. Basically what I'm saying is if should include the car aspects of GTA 5. I think it will make the game more interesting. There also needs to be more cars and a better paint shop. There is so much opportunity for forza horizon 4 and turn 10 needs to take advantage.
#75 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 3:57:12 AM(UTC)
I hope they add the Caddilac Escalade its a good sleeper car
5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error