14 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Sunday, April 2, 2017 4:05:40 PM(UTC)
Jeez, that's a lot of stickers!

I'll put it on the list, but I won't be able to get to it for quite a while.
Twitter: @RallyzX360
#27 Posted : Sunday, April 2, 2017 8:52:46 PM(UTC)
Rallyz,
Thanks for the KB Gumball suggestions, i'm deff leaning towards the blue camo version.
Congrats on the Higgins 2016 TT challenge 3 livery, awesome as usual mate.
Btw have you already made the challenge 1 & 2 liveries as I for one would love to have a complete set??
Obviously you're very busy so no pressure.......
Hope to hear from you when you get the time

Regards & Respect

SCOOBY
#28 Posted : Monday, April 3, 2017 1:32:34 AM(UTC)
Scooby,

Thanks! I am working on the Gumball logo and was going to do all three, although I need to spend more time on RL...

I'll add the two other TT Challenge cars to the list, both of which have a long list of ingredients on the doors, some of which I have, others I will need to do. Not quite as bad as the N24 car above, I counted 30 separate logos on the side! I also see that the map has names on all the corners.

Rallyz
#29 Posted : Monday, April 3, 2017 4:37:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RallyzX360 Go to Quoted Post
Jeez, that's a lot of stickers!

I'll put it on the list, but I won't be able to get to it for quite a while.

That's why I saved this one for last. Just be patient, and take your time making all of the logos. I don't care which VT15r (#199 or #75) you make it on. Just write in your post which one it is.

Here is another view of the side of the car:

And one of the back:

Edited by user Monday, April 3, 2017 4:52:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Monday, April 3, 2017 4:18:57 PM(UTC)
Rally,
I just wanted to take up as little of your time as possible simply to reiterate how much i am in awe of your paint skills as well as the attention to detail blows my aging mind.
I'm not gonna lie I do have other Painters that I use but far as my obsession with all things Subaru Impreza related imho you are second to no-one.

Regards & Respect

SCOOBY
#31 Posted : Tuesday, April 4, 2017 2:41:00 AM(UTC)
Scooby,

Many thanks for your kind words <blushes>

Rallyz

#32 Posted : Tuesday, April 4, 2017 12:53:24 PM(UTC)
Rally,

Here are a couple things I would like to point out when you make the Impreza N24 livery:
- The base color for the car should be carbon fiber, unless you can use the blue as a base color and make carbon fiber decals.
- Even though the wheels look gloss black in the picture, I would like them to be semigloss black.

Thanks.
#33 Posted : Tuesday, April 4, 2017 1:58:38 PM(UTC)
JaCor653,

Er, hang on, this isn't a job. I'm sorry, but I will have to decline this. Thank you for your interest.

Rallyz
#34 Posted : Thursday, April 6, 2017 5:21:22 AM(UTC)
Could you make the McLaren 650S Sprint livery on the McLaren 650S?

#35 Posted : Thursday, April 6, 2017 6:59:46 AM(UTC)
Jacob,

Sorry, I'm tied up in real life at present. Will stick to my current list for a while.

Rallyz
#36 Posted : Thursday, April 13, 2017 3:26:40 PM(UTC)
A milestone this week, as I have just passed the 10,000 downloads mark!

Also, out of eight submissions to the competition so far, eight wins! I've often submitted two or three related entries, and as expected only get one award and one gets chosen as a featured item. It's interesting, but not surprising, that the featured one gets multiple hundreds of downloads, whereas the near identical ones just get a few tens of downloads, which is how I work out which one they chose.

Here are the Gumball 2005 liveries for Ken Block (grey/gold, #43), Damon Way (black/pink, #42) and Rob Dyrdek (blue/orange, #41). Note these are on the 2004 Subaru WRX STI, the same model as the real life cars.

FORZA HORIZON 3 OFFICIAL LIVERY CONTEST WINNER (Race28)
Gamertag: RallyzX360
Car: 2004 Subaru WRX STI
File Name: Gumball 2005 #43

2017-04-13 23.27.52
by Rallyz, on Flickr

File Name: Gumball 2005 #42

2017-04-13 23.27.59
by Rallyz, on Flickr

File Name: Gumball 2005 #41

2017-04-13 23.51.10
by Rallyz, on Flickr

I meant to be making ones for the 2005 Subaru WRX STI for Scooby Collins, but realised once I'd made them on the 2005 car that the actual cars were the previous model (duh!). So as not to waste them, here they are on the 2005 model anyway. I'll have to find another period correct livery for the 2005 model ...

Enjoy!

Car: 2005 Subaru WRX STI
File Name: Gumball 2005 #43

2017-04-13 20.13.20
by Rallyz, on Flickr

File Name: Gumball 2005 #42

2017-04-13 23.27.41
by Rallyz, on Flickr

File Name: Gumball 2005 #41

2017-04-13 20.13.28
by Rallyz, on Flickr

Edited by user Friday, April 21, 2017 12:43:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#37 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 8:38:55 AM(UTC)
Scooby,

Many thanks, and it was my pleasure to do them.

Regarding the 2005 Subaru, Vermont SportsCar did three cars for Ken Block and friends for the 2005 Gumball, see 2005 Gumball Subarus

I haven't done these (yet), but PolizeiYT does a lot of Gumball liveries, I don't know if he's done these earlier ones (can't check at the moment as I'm not near my XBox).

Rallyz

Yerr, I did them back on the 360, not got round to it on the One...have all the sponsors ready too, but doing the camo 'custom' would give me a headache whilst I've plenty of projects on the go.

Looks like you're smashing it, dude. If you need anything, shout.....

PS. My replicas are the Gumball sponsored up ones, your versions are the pre-rally ones ;-)

Edited by user Friday, April 14, 2017 8:40:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: PS.

www.instagram.com/polizeiyt
Gumball 3000 Livery Replication.

#38 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 11:45:37 AM(UTC)
Rally,

If I may ask, what is your next project?
#39 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 12:54:26 PM(UTC)
Thanks Polizei, I was waiting to see who noticed I'd done the early ones ;) I might go back and do the black and gold stickers as a later revision sometime, although I think the race ones were over stickered. The camo is a cheat as it's the standard camo with a tint. I didn't have the time to go the whole hog on these, particularly when I realised they were the 2004 models rather than the 2005.
#40 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 1:57:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JaCor653 Go to Quoted Post

I noticed Toshi Aria's rally car in the back of one of the N24 car's pictures, which might be an option:

and I've been meaning to do the NBC Sports Subaru:

I'm trying not to get too bogged down on a single project at the moment.

#41 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2017 5:40:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JaCor653 Go to Quoted Post

I noticed Toshi Aria's rally car in the back of one of the N24 car's pictures, which might be an option:

and I've been meaning to do the NBC Sports Subaru:

I'm trying not to get too bogged down on a single project at the moment.

If you can't tell by now, I like the VT15r better than the road-going 2015 WRX STi. If possible, could you make the NBC Sports Subaru on the VT15r at some point?
#42 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2017 5:59:06 AM(UTC)
JaCor, OK, on the list ;)
#43 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 8:20:42 AM(UTC)
congrats on the livery wins , the Imprezas look great
#44 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 10:20:26 AM(UTC)
hey seeing u good at doing rally cars u think u could make me a lancer evo viii super rally car? i did post a request for it couple days ago and so far no replies. so dont know if any1 is going to do it for me. and if u do have time and the porsche car pack u think u could do a cj wilson racing cayman gt4 as well? there are two versions. for the cayman gt4 a black version and a white version u can do both but i perfer the white #35 version. just got a small request for the 2 race cars. just no window decals added on the roof. just find that really annoying on race car designs... both requests have been posted so u can see which ones im talking about.

Edited by user Sunday, April 16, 2017 10:26:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#45 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 12:37:17 PM(UTC)
SoulBuffalo, I see from the other thread that you've got someone to do the Lancer, and it would appear also the Porsche.

I haven't bothered to get the Porsche pack, although I will pick up the various freebies in the Forzathons.

You'll note from some of my Scoobies that I do often put the names somewhere near the window, but that has been because the original names (Lasek, Mirra and Isachsen for example) have been written distinctively so I regard them as part of the overall design.

Edit: Just noticed on the Cayman thread that it has the drivers' names on the roof anyway, so I guess you mean moving the windscreen strip to the roof, er, like I just did for the McLaren, and the Gumball scoobies before that ... although luckily the McLaren has a black roof so isn't that obvious.

Edited by user Sunday, April 16, 2017 1:59:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 12:47:02 PM(UTC)
Well I know I said I wouldn't do it, but having taken advantage of the Forzathon discounts this weekend, I ended up with a McLaren 650S, so decided to have a go at JaCor's request anyway! It makes a change from a Scooby :)

This is the McLaren 650S Sprint press livery. There is a matching tune also called "650S Sprint" which adds the race wing, race tyres and an S2 tune. The standard wing has the McLaren logo and stripe (see last photo), but the race wing (which more closely resembles the actual car) cannot have the logo added. Also, most of the rear of the car can't have any vinyls added so I haven't got the 650S Sprint logo on the back of the car. However, I think it's pretty close overall.

Car: 2015 McLaren 650S Coupe
File Name: 650S Sprint

2017-04-16 21.13.45
by Rallyz, on Flickr

2017-04-16 21.13.57
by Rallyz, on Flickr

2017-04-16 21.16.32
by Rallyz, on Flickr

Edited by user Monday, April 17, 2017 11:43:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#47 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 12:59:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NeonPiG777 Go to Quoted Post
congrats on the livery wins , the Imprezas look great

Thanks NeonPig :)

Your pigpaints are an inspiration with a real attention to detail which makes them work so well. I did start one myself a while ago but there is so much work to get it right. At the moment I'm "keeping it clean" ;)

#48 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 5:18:28 AM(UTC)
Well I know I said I wouldn't do it, but having taken advantage of the Forzathon discounts this weekend, I ended up with a McLaren 650S, so decided to have ago at JaCor's request anyway! It makes a change from a Scooby :)

This is the McLaren 650S Sprint press livery. There is a matching tune also called "650S Sprint" which adds the race wing, race tyres and an S2 tune. The standard wing has the McLaren logo and stripe (see last photo), but the race wing (which more closely resembles the actual car) cannot have the logo added. Also, most of the rear of the car can't have any vinyls added so I haven't got the 650S Sprint logo on the back of the car. However, I think it's pretty close overall.

Car: 2015 McLaren 650S Coupe
File Name: 650S Sprint

2017-04-16 21.13.45
by Rallyz, on Flickr

2017-04-16 21.13.57
by Rallyz, on Flickr

2017-04-16 21.16.32
by Rallyz, on Flickr

Honestly, when I first introduced this request to you, I did not think you would do it. You said you were "tied up in real life" and that you probably wouldn't do it. But, you did do it. It looks great. Thank you for taking a second thought and doing the request even if you did not originally want to. Can I give you a suggestion? You might want to put some of the decals you have made (like logos on the 650S Sprint, your Dirtfish logo, your #81 and #11 Red Bull GRC number panels, and others) on your storefront so that others can use them in their projects.

Also, you would you be interested in joining the club that I am in? The tag is [HSG+]. It is led by a Youtuber whose channel name is HammerStudiosGaming. He focuses on car and racing games.

Edited by user Monday, April 17, 2017 11:58:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#49 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 11:54:27 AM(UTC)
Thanks, JaCor.

Still tied up, but will try something if I get the time. Just can't guarantee delivery.

It had crossed my mind to release some vinyls, I'll have a look next weekend and see if there are some that are releasable - quite often they are stacked so I can create multiples from the same vinyl - e.g. the door numbers/names or the skulls with different hats, so are of no use to others as you can't unstack locked vinyls. However, there are some that would be of more general use.

Thanks for the club invitation, although I'm not sure if I can do much in it as I don't have Gold so can't do anything online.

Rallyz
#50 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 12:31:46 PM(UTC)
Thanks, JaCor.

Still tied up, but will try something if I get the time. Just can't guarantee delivery.

It had crossed my mind to release some vinyls, I'll have a look next weekend and see if there are some that are releasable - quite often they are stacked so I can create multiples from the same vinyl - e.g. the door numbers/names or the skulls with different hats, so are of no use to others as you can't unstack locked vinyls. However, there are some that would be of more general use.

Thanks for the club invitation, although I'm not sure if I can do much in it as I don't have Gold so can't do anything online.

Rallyz

About the whole "stacked vinyl" thing, you could stack your vinyls like you normally would, and then release them as one group. Alternatively, you could release the vinyls unstacked and let others assemble the vinyls as they see fit. About the club, I have Gold, but I don't use it very often. There are other things you can do in a club even if you can't go online. Periodically, you recieve money in the game based on your performance and the level of XP you get. You can also compete against your fellow club members and try to beat their record on PR stunts, bonus boards, and bucket list challenges. I have many requests you could very easily do. Just keep me posted on how things are going and when I can submit requests.

Also here is an example of the kind of vinyl you could upload (check the red circles):
https://goo.gl/photos/7nLgtWPRTkcEXa6cA
14 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error