This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
19 Pages<<16171819PrevNext
#426 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2018 4:54:33 AM(UTC)
I just want to know what is the use of offroad cars and no offroading circuit. Why cant there be made extra circuits to enjoy the offroading abilities of the cars made for it.
 1 user liked this post.
#427 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2018 6:46:41 PM(UTC)
Hillclimb

Pikes Peak

Isle of Man

Goodwood Festival of speed.

I'd love to see these enter the Forza series as I think they would really add to the variety. Also you guys actually have had purpose built Hill climb cars in past Forza titles yet no hill climb... Seems like a waste.
 2 users liked this post.
#428 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2018 2:55:54 AM(UTC)
A relatively new track, so I imagine this would be a long way off, but I think it would be a fun track for the future:

The Bend Motorsport Park (Australia)

https://www.thebend.com.au/

Quote:
Inspired by some of the world’s most iconic race circuits, The Bend’s motor racing circuit is Australia’s only circuit to comply with the latest FIA Grade 2 and FIM Category A standards.

At 7.77 kilometres in its maximum configuration, The Bend combines technical corners, fast flowing sections and an aggregate rise and fall of 85 metres to ensure exciting racing and an enjoyable drive. The track design is unique in offering 8 circuit configurations constructed with all forms of motorsport in mind.

Edited by user Monday, July 23, 2018 2:57:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#429 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2018 4:17:26 AM(UTC)
I feel like we need the basics like Donington and Willow Springs.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#430 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 6:39:30 AM(UTC)
Definitely miss Blue Mountain and Alpine Ring. Two of my most favorite all-time tracks from the past. I’d love to see them added but wishful thinking ?
Gaming: A pause on reality.
#431 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2018 11:21:28 PM(UTC)
Thanks T10 for that epic drift update.

if there's any chance you got the files stored somewhere... now would be a great time to bring back Fujimi Kaido course <3 (and maybe make up with Toyota ?)

anyway, proud to be a day one, long time forza enthusiast, this franchise really made me get into cars, up to this date and probably forever
thanks for the update, bring back kaido please

edit: I posted a small history of the kaido in the drifting lounge, feel free to check it out: here (link)

Edited by user Sunday, August 12, 2018 12:16:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#432 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 6:04:54 AM(UTC)
Mid Ohio
#433 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 10:16:33 AM(UTC)
With this partnership with IMSA, I feel we need mid ohio, detroit, mosport and the dpi/gt cars they are currently running. My favorite classes, and miss multiclass racing
member of 2O4F #8

I race ALMS, NASCAR, IMSA, and most other full blown racecars. I do some daily tuners as well. Very little drifting.

#434 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2018 10:06:32 AM(UTC)
Real world circuits:
Bangsaen Grand Prix Circuit
Chang International Circuit Buriram
Autódromo José Carlos Pace Interlagos
Autódromo Internacional de Curitiba
Portrero de los Funes
Ring Knutstorp
Padborg Park
Jyllandsringen
Norisring
Rudskogen
Thruxton Circuit
Oulton Park
Castle Combe Circuit
Donington Park
Goodwood Circuit
Snetterton Circuit
Knockhill Racing Circuit
Circuit Zolder
Circuit Zandvoort
Townsville Street Circuit
Hidden Valley Raceway
Barbagallo Raceway Wanneroo
Sydney Motorsport Park
Twin Ring Motegi
Tsukuba Circuit
Pukekohe Park
Highlands Motorsport Park
Hampton Downs
Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari
Autodromo di Pergusa
Circuit de Pau-Ville
Mondello Park
Circuito Internacional de Vila Real
Marrakech Street Circuit
Kyalami Racing Park
Circuito del Jarama
Autódromo Miguel E. Abed

Fantasy circuits:
Iberian International Circuit
Camino Viejo de Montserrat
Ladera Test Track
Fujimi Kaido
Rally di Positano Costa di Amalfi
Sunset Peninsula Raceway
Alpine Ring
Sedona Raceway Park
Blue Mountain Raceway
Sidewinder Proving Grounds

Edited by user Friday, August 24, 2018 4:16:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#435 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 4:08:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: cre8nhavoc Go to Quoted Post
Definitely miss Blue Mountain and Alpine Ring. Two of my most favorite all-time tracks from the past. I’d love to see them added but wishful thinking ?

It's been years since i played on it, but wasn't Blue Mountain just their version of Bathurst before they got licensed?

The one track they need to bring back straight away is Fujimi Kaido.
#436 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 5:36:13 PM(UTC)
I would like to see more Australian Tracks for example (Albert Park F1 Track, Sydney Motorsports Park and The Adelaide F1 Street Ciruit) and one or two race tracks from New Zealand for example (Highlands Motorsport Park and Bruce McLaren Race Track). I would also like to see some more older Lamborghinis for example (350gtv, 350gt, Islero S and Uracco P300).
#437 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2018 7:50:07 PM(UTC)
Spa - old
#438 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 12:54:29 PM(UTC)
Fujimi Kaido
#439 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2018 5:03:40 AM(UTC)
I've always wanted Utah motorsport campus would help to do pirreli world challenge roleplay
#440 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2018 8:10:07 AM(UTC)
Been watching racing from Goodwood all week, we're missing out on that one. Beautiful track.
 1 user liked this post.
#441 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2018 7:24:12 PM(UTC)
Mosport & Goodwood. Mosport would quickly become a favourite.

Edited by user Sunday, September 9, 2018 7:25:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#442 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 10:15:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
^

I'll add that I just finished tallying the FM7 Track Wishlists and will publish a thread on the info this weekend or Monday. Mid-Ohio is the 9th most requested track (top among IMSA tracks). Turn 10 is already aware of the requests, it's just that Wishlisting isn't the endall of how things are developed.

Is this still forthcoming or am I missing the thread somehow?
#443 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2018 8:50:46 PM(UTC)
I know that this may be a bit too much too ask, but I am going to request it anyway.

There are rally cars in FM7, but there are no dirt tracks or rallying tracks to go around and use them.

I recently made a Mini Cooper S Rally car, but I had no dirt track to race it around and test it. What I am proposing, is that the devs add dirt rallying tracks for the rally cars that we have. I can't name official ones, because I don't know any, but I think it would be cool if there were dirt tracks to test rally cars on.

Thanks!
#444 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2018 1:07:56 PM(UTC)
I couldn't agree more, Outrageous4322. There are so many nice cars. Some classics, some modern, my favorite is the Group B monsters. Yes nowhere to drive them. There might as well be no rally cars if we can't drive them in their natural habitat. Rally cars on GP tracks... What's the point? Since it's not a new request I'm not expecting anything but here's my wish:
Let's have some rally tracks please.
#445 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 8:49:19 PM(UTC)
The Roval
Charlotte Motor Speedway - Roval l
This is going to be a great new track. I really hope it gets added in the future.
This is the video!

Edited by user Tuesday, September 25, 2018 7:58:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#446 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 4:44:26 PM(UTC)
Hi, Forza!

I am Ivan Chan from the Philippines. I love Forza and I've been a loyal customer for years. I would just like to request (if possible) for the addition of our local race tracks into Forza 7 and beyond. There are a lot of car enthusiasts here in the Philippines and we love our race tracks and wish for an outlet of which we can practice on them to improve our skills.

Here are our local race tracks:
- Clark International Speedway (our most famous track)
https://goo.gl/images/GYPAJK
- Batangas Racing Circuit
https://goo.gl/images/uu1X1J
- Tarlac Circuit Hill
https://goo.gl/images/LnYPiV

Hoping for your kind consideration. :)

Sincerely,
Ivan Chan
Just another Forza addict ;)

Edited by user Tuesday, September 25, 2018 4:50:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#447 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 5:32:38 AM(UTC)
Just more of the worlds great permanent road courses please

Jerez
Imola
Estoril
Kylami
Korea
Donnington park
Argentina 95 grand prix circuit
China zuhai and the grand prix circuit
Adelaide Australia and the modern gp track
Paul ricard
Mangy cour
Bahrain
Dubai autodrome
Canada Giles Villeneuve and Vancouver
Some Indy street tracks and the list goes on I'm bored now but current track selection is great just drop the fantasy track and give us some of these please also maybe rally stages or rally cross tracks it seems silly to me to have rally cars and only race tracks rally stages would also give the devs creative freedom thanks very much!
#448 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 8:50:29 AM(UTC)
Tsukuba
Ebisu
Nikko Circuit
Meihan

Iberian Mini
Sunset Peninsula

Fujimi Kaido (I still have faith)
[From what I've seen in FH4 they are able to do it IMO]
GT:👉JimmyDATWOG
Drifting Daily
S-Chassis = ❤⚡🔰🎌👌
#449 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 10:01:47 PM(UTC)
Any tracks, please.
#450 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 5:43:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Djaj88 Go to Quoted Post
The Roval
Charlotte Motor Speedway - Roval l
This is going to be a great new track. I really hope it gets added in the future.
This is the video!

As another oval sure (although in a game once you’ve driven one you’ve driven them all) but as a circuit - yuck!
19 Pages<<16171819PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error