#1 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2017 7:02:44 AM(UTC)
I've played Horizon 3 for a very long amount of time, and as I gained the experience I needed to succeed in that game, I feel I have become well versed enough in effectively upgrading and tuning a car to be competitive. However, I have recently purchased Horizon 2, and from what I understand, the PI system, and therefore what makes a car competitive, is quite different from that of its successor.

As such, what's different from Horizon 2's PI system compared to Horizon 3? What would I want to focus on in competitive upgrades that I wouldn't usually do in 3, and in what order? How does the class balance differ from 3, and in what way?

Many thanks in advance for any answers I may get on this subject.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:43:57 PM(UTC)
Good question ! As a noob with slow reactions and neuropathy in both hands I am unlikely to be competitive in any case. What I have noticed in the on line road trip races that the fastest at least in the lower classifications are **** ugly cars ( mini cooper, VW bug etc.) highly modified to maximize acceleration, launch and then speed as an afterthought. I don't know if the fact I am on H2 on a 360 makes any difference.

Notification

Icon
Error