#1 Posted: : Friday, January 27, 2017 12:43:55 PM(UTC)
I bought the season pass on 6/18/15 but didn't have the game, so I couldn't download the content. I finally just now got Forza 4, but I'm aware that the content has been taken down from the servers and can only be downloaded if it's on a player's purchase history, which only the season pass is for me. Is there any way to still get the content that I have the season pass for? Microsoft couldn't do anything on their end, said that they couldn't give me a refund, and recommended that I post here.
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 10:51:01 AM(UTC)
Unfortunately there is no way of doing it, this question has been asked many times so that's how I know.
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 5, 2017 9:00:44 AM(UTC)
Based on what I'm seeing online, the DLC was removed less than four months after the season pass was on sale. I guess most buyers would've already had the game, but there was no warning that I remember saying that it would be removed shortly.
#4 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 10:43:42 AM(UTC)
Request a refund, you aren't getting the content.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:05:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RogerTheAtheist Go to Quoted Post
Based on what I'm seeing online, the DLC was removed less than four months after the season pass was on sale. I guess most buyers would've already had the game, but there was no warning that I remember saying that it would be removed shortly.

Don't mean to dig up an old grave, it's kind of recent anyway. Today I wanted to revisit FM4 and I was looking for an answer regarding the SP.... but then found an answer on my own.

So I found out if you own the SP, and also have the free-cars in your download history. The key to those packs as a SP owner is actually just the free car. Download the free car again and you're fine. Example the 2011 Mazda RX8 R3 was the December IGN pack itself. If you don't have the free cars the SP is a total loss for you.

Notification

Icon
Error