#1 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2017 10:16:52 AM(UTC)
Is there any way to get the dlc's on FM4 now sense turn ten got rid of them? Are would I have to pretty much have to find someone who already has them so they can give it to me?

Edited by user Monday, January 30, 2017 7:39:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 12:21:58 AM(UTC)
You can find searching on Bing for Forza 4 DLC or something.
Typing the name of the desired DLC might help more.
The most important for Forza 4 should be the Porsche Expansion. Some people say they bought in amazon, ebay, microsoft store...

So the only option is using a digital code. It will not be available on the marketplace again.
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 10:56:33 AM(UTC)
You can look for places selling the codes, although they are hard to find, some still exist. Even though the Xbox marketplace no longer lists any DLC, existing codes DO still work.

Stuff you might still find if you look hard enough:

The Porsche expansion (probably the best DLC for Forza 4)
The limited edition, if you can find it new & sealed or with unused codes, contains the VIP car pack and the American muscle car pack.
The Game of the Year edition comes with DLC codes for the same American car pack, and the Pennzoil car pack.
The regular two disc version (not Essentials) contains the launch track pack and bonus car pack DLC codes.

Also on ebay you can find individual pre-order DLC car codes.

#4 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 7:32:20 AM(UTC)
But I think they got rid of the dlc's back in like 2015 or 2016,
do you know anything about that?
#5 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 7:44:36 AM(UTC)
But it seems to be that I haven't been able to find it on any of those websites, but even if l could, where would l put in the digital code?
#6 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 4:26:09 PM(UTC)
There are two ways of redeeming codes. Either on your console, or on the xbox.com website.

You will need to use some initiative if you want to locate any codes. Try Amazon or ebay.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:31:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hamz2004 Go to Quoted Post
But I think they got rid of the dlc's back in like 2015 or 2016,
do you know anything about that?

But it seems to be that I haven't been able to find it on any of those websites, but even if l could, where would l put in the digital code?

Uh, I apologize for your confusion.

For me it's common knowledge about the redeemable codes.

I mean,. if you ever logged in on the Xbox website or ever pressed the Guide button in your controller and pressed left you could see the "REDEEM CODE" option in your screen.

I really forget some people don't read stuff. I usually read everything on the screen and explore all the screens in the console menus so I apologize.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:00:42 AM(UTC)
Ok?
#9 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 2:34:14 PM(UTC)
Ok?

Were you able to redeem your code?
#10 Posted : Monday, April 3, 2017 5:46:27 PM(UTC)
There are packs that aren't in code form and for those you would need to license transfer i assume???
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 5, 2017 4:53:56 AM(UTC)
You can try this, worked for me a while back:

http://www.game.co.uk/en...he-expansion-pack-303874

BIGTIME Muscle Member

Notification

Icon
Error