This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
 4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2016 11:01:08 AM(UTC)

ID:FS Discord server: https://discord.gg/YBNFUVa

ID:FS Leaderboard and rules: https://docs.google.com/...kQ9DDw/edit?usp=sharing

ID:FS YouTube Trailer: https://youtu.be/BharTuLbPZ8

Initial D: Forza Stage is a Forza Horizon 3 touge community and an ongoing leaderboard that represents all of the participating teams in a ranked order. We have been established for over a year now, setting up at the start of Forza Horizon 3. We have come a long way since then, with over 25 teams competing and with a large following on our Xbox Clubs and on YouTube.

The leaderboard isn’t an event with a specific date or a tournament, it's simply a ladder for FH3 touge teams to climb.

If you're unfamiliar with FH3 Touge, or what Touge is in general, here's a good example, the first touge battle of Forza Horizon 3:

Driver vs Driver race (singular): tyseitz vs mitch wolf - "Fury of the Dragon"

For further FH3 touge videos, check out team Lazarus Project’s channel where they cover all the races of Initial D: Forza Stage: https://www.youtube.com/...CULhaKZbdu-KCcIsHBoJU7A

Initial D: Forza Stage (ID:FS for short) is set up similar to Street Outlaw's list, or NFS Most Wanted's blacklist, however with a focus on teams instead of individual drivers. By this I mean that new participants will start at the bottom of the list, and to advance to the top, they will have to beat the teams directly above them in that order (so for example, if you are the 13th team, you will have to first challenge and then beat the 12th team in order to advance. You will become the new 12th team and to continue advancing you will have to challenge and beat the 11th team, and so on). Each team will start from the bottom with an infinite amount of spaces available. For example, if there is currently 25 teams and another team wishes to participate, they will become the 26th team.

Each team participating has to have at least 2 drivers. One for uphill/inbound, and one for downhill/outbound. As long as the team fits our rules, any team can join. You could even start up a team for this. ID:FS will always be accepting new teams to join up on the leaderboard.

The Touge racing community on Forza has been pretty dead ever since the end of FH2, and whilst it was fairly strong at the start of FH3's life cycle, it's slowly declining, with fewer teams in the scene and fewer drivers being interested, however ID:FS has heavily improved this, with the introduction of Xbox Clubs. We've been able to band a community together and reach out to those who are also interested.

If you are interested and you DO have a team:

Please post below your Team Name and your Team Leader. I will then put new entries at the bottom of the list accordingly. Also, please read through our Google Doc for more information and the rules etc. It can be found here: https://docs.google.com/...kQ9DDw/edit?usp=sharing

If you are interested and you DO NOT have a team:

Feel free to post below stating that you are interested in joining up with a team. You may find a team that is interested, or maybe another driver who wants to start up a team!

As well as this, we have a new, recently established Discord server you can join to find a team: https://discord.gg/YBNFUVa

Also, we have an Xbox club called 'Initial D Forza Stage'. Feel free to request an invite to this. Also, you can join up with the overall touge community club, which is called 'Forza Touge Community'. You can use either of these clubs to find a team by using the chat or the activity feed in both, just please do not spam. Feel free to share Forza touge related content in these as well!

Anyway, thanks for reading! I do hope that this has caught the attention of some of you guys. Feel free to get in contact with me about anything at all!

Edited by user Thursday, January 18, 2018 5:34:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2016 3:25:27 PM(UTC)
Can i join any already existing team?
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 24, 2016 8:14:38 AM(UTC)
Sure! You can either try getting into contact with any of the teams on the leaderboard or join up in one of the Xbox Clubs and look for a team there. I can also refer you to any teams that are looking for more drivers. I'll send you an invite to the Xbox Clubs anyway.
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 5:13:37 PM(UTC)
The list has been updated with the addition of another team, and we're still looking for more! More updates in the future
#5 Posted : Saturday, December 31, 2016 6:20:25 PM(UTC)
Updated again! Getting more interest, this is great!
#6 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 6:04:54 PM(UTC)
Nice this looks pretty interesting! Im definitely down if any teams need another member.
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 9:03:45 PM(UTC)
Same here. Willing to join a team if there are spaces open!
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 3:33:47 PM(UTC)
I'm interested if a team wants to pick me up that'll be cool if not I'm down to make my own team

GT - DBG xbatmanx
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 3:55:06 PM(UTC)
I have a team. We are Team Katagiri and I'm the leader
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 5:02:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheRevampedSin Go to Quoted Post
I have a team. We are Team Katagiri and I'm the leader

Can I join your team?
#11 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 5:03:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DBG xBATMANx Go to Quoted Post
I'm interested if a team wants to pick me up that'll be cool if not I'm down to make my own team

GT - DBG xbatmanx

Or Batman let's create a team!
#12 Posted : Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:56:51 AM(UTC)
pretty cool
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2017 12:59:09 PM(UTC)
Updated as of 19/1/2017
#14 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 7:55:22 PM(UTC)
Keen as for this, need a team. User - HotFod
#15 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2017 12:50:35 PM(UTC)
Updated as of 22/01/16. Things are getting really exciting! Competition is growing ever more tenser. Be sure to get in touch with me if you want to enter the leaderboard!
#16 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 6:03:25 PM(UTC)
I would like to join a team but havent set up a drift car in FH3
Wolf
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 9:05:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: murdoc427 Go to Quoted Post
I would like to join a team but havent set up a drift car in FH3

This isn't drifting. This is touge racing.
#18 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 4:25:51 PM(UTC)
Updated as of 04/02/2017. Team SDG is definitely a team to look out for! They've gone from #11 to #5!

Also, if you want to get in on the touge action, be sure to join up with these clubs on Xbox Live:
-Initial D Forza Stage
-Forza Touge Community

Feel free to use these clubs to recruit members to your teams, or to find existing teams to join! Any problems, feel free to message me on Xbox live!
#19 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 2:52:14 PM(UTC)
Updated as of 07/02/2017 :)
#20 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2017 12:19:20 PM(UTC)
As of 11/02/2017.

16 teams and counting!
#21 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 9:05:04 AM(UTC)
Do you just have to know the course layout by heart, or is there a way to set up a route for these races? I've got a few friends who recently bought the game, and we're going to start a club soon, so I'll try to get one of them to race with me in this.

Edit: Do you have to physically be part of a car club to race with a team? Or can I be a part of a club with friends and then on a team outside of that? If that's the case, does anyone need a new team member? I'm free 3-4 nights a week to race in the CST time zone.

Edited by user Monday, February 13, 2017 9:08:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 12:49:05 PM(UTC)
Updated as of 17/02/17

Originally Posted by: BlackMamba914 Go to Quoted Post
Do you just have to know the course layout by heart, or is there a way to set up a route for these races? I've got a few friends who recently bought the game, and we're going to start a club soon, so I'll try to get one of them to race with me in this.

Edit: Do you have to physically be part of a car club to race with a team? Or can I be a part of a club with friends and then on a team outside of that? If that's the case, does anyone need a new team member? I'm free 3-4 nights a week to race in the CST time zone.

You will need to learn the course layout by heart, but depending on the course they are relatively easy to learn in about half an hour. Each time you challenge a team, you will have to practice their home course (or their choice of course, if they don't have a home course). You don't have to be in the same club as your teammates, however this does look quite neat.
#23 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 9:32:29 AM(UTC)
Updated as of 14/03/17. Reaching 20 teams!
#24 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 4:20:54 PM(UTC)
Updated as of 18/03/17. We had to remove a few teams due to them being inactive. We're now at 16 teams and still looking for more!

Edited by user Saturday, March 18, 2017 4:43:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#25 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 3:03:49 AM(UTC)
I'd like to join a team, I'm from australia and I can drive and tune. Inbox if anybody needs me :).

Edit: Also, can we have multiple tunes for these cars or just one per event?

Edited by user Sunday, March 19, 2017 3:13:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error