This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2016 4:03:37 PM(UTC)
Love the car photography here and wanted to join in the fun! And so, here's a fraction of my stable. The designs for the Bently, Ultima, Ferrari, Lambo, Alfa & Aston are mine. The rest are community designs.

Dasher

Free Falling

Ultimate!

G-forces!

Safe!

Truckin'

Alfa

Pierside

That Aston again...

Them Dukes

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2018 12:02:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 24, 2016 11:53:13 AM(UTC)
I like that last shot of the Charger!
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 11:16:50 AM(UTC)
Thanks Nights! One of my favorites as well!
#4 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 9:15:05 AM(UTC)
A couple more...

Aftermath

Elsa

Elsa

Snow Day

All my designs.
#5 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 10:35:52 AM(UTC)
Third one from the newest set is AMAZING!!!!
#6 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 5:00:29 PM(UTC)
The chosen location and time of day means this shot has potential. However due to too much of the car being cut off, it results in the shot looking like it has been rushed. But if you had used half of the car's rear end and built upon that, then it would of resulted in a better shot. As well as that, I would of used a manual focus so some of the ice in the foreground is blured while some of the background is also blurred out. But to do this another thing would of had to be changed. And that is using a slighty higher aperture.

Final Thoughts

One last thing I would of done is making sure no aftermarket spoiler was installed when you took this car along with a photo shoot session, but why. Well I feel the shape of such a spoiler messes up with the cars unqine lines.

Edited by user Monday, January 9, 2017 5:06:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 11:40:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Third one from the newest set is AMAZING!!!!

Thanks Broken!

#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 11:45:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
The chosen location and time of day means this shot has potential. However due to too much of the car being cut off, it results in the shot looking like it has been rushed. But if you had used half of the car's rear end and built upon that, then it would of resulted in a better shot. As well as that, I would of used a manual focus so some of the ice in the foreground is blured while some of the background is also blurred out. But to do this another thing would of had to be changed. And that is using a slighty higher aperture.

Final Thoughts

One last thing I would of done is making sure no aftermarket spoiler was installed when you took this car along with a photo shoot session, but why. Well I feel the shape of such a spoiler messes up with the cars unqine lines.

Thanks Pebb...played around with the shot in question quite a bit and decided to try something a little different for me (I'm a depth of field junkie). I'll admit...seeing more of the car could very well make for a more complete frame. Concerning that spoiler..sometimes you forget, when you go out on a photo shoot, that you slapped some obnoxious spoiler on something for racing! ;D

Good feedback! Appreciate it!
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 11:46:57 AM(UTC)
This is another one that came out of this shoot, by the way. Didn't post it because it isn't my favorite...

Slippy
#10 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 3:10:04 AM(UTC)
^^^ Nice sense of speed and colour tones. Tiny bit of car out of shot though.
#11 Posted : Saturday, January 14, 2017 3:01:11 PM(UTC)
I really like this shot:

I do agree with Pebb about the spoiler though, haha.
#12 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 9:07:23 AM(UTC)
Thanks NV! I agree with you guys about that spoiler. Maybe I'll take this car back out for some more glamor shots sans spoiler.
#13 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 9:31:41 AM(UTC)
I like that second shot and I feel like the shot above ^ would have been better if the entire car had been in the frame and had a little space between the car and the frame edges, kind of give it a movie-car-chase scene kind of feel. Buy hey, we're all learning here so no worries!
#14 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 9:49:53 AM(UTC)
Okay...I went out for a dedicated photo shoot session this time (the others photos have been of me on my way to do other things...or actually racing). Turns out...there's a whole 'nother game here than the one I've been playing! Feedback is appreciated!

Snow Day

Option A
These two are essentially the same shot...I just can't decide which I favor. Honestly...like them both.
Option 2

Damn spoiler
Grr...forgot to take the spoiler off this guy.

Rollin'
This is another pair. Two different versions of the same scene. Myself, I prefer the second version because I am a depth of field junkie.
Depths

Creek

Making a mess

Bad horse

Rumblin

Resting
This is the last pair of my undecideds. Typically...I'm not a fan of too much 'photoshop' on my photos in real life. But, I do like the way this highlights the lines of the car. May have to see if I can find a night shot that will get me the same effect.
Silent

Once again, appreciate feedback!

#15 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 10:23:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Insane Ridicule Go to Quoted Post
I like that second shot and I feel like the shot above ^ would have been better if the entire car had been in the frame and had a little space between the car and the frame edges, kind of give it a movie-car-chase scene kind of feel. Buy hey, we're all learning here so no worries!

Thanks for the feedback Insane...the reason I didn't much like the shot myself is the claustrophobic feel it has. A little space might just be the answer!
#16 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 2:11:57 PM(UTC)
Three from a brief shoot this past weekend. Enjoy!

Frightful

Dang

Monster
#17 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:23:28 PM(UTC)
I'm really liking this shot:

It is a tough choice between the two though.
#18 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 8:33:02 AM(UTC)
Thanks Nights...I know what you mean!
#19 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 8:41:58 AM(UTC)
Alright...had the flu last week...which sucked. But...it gave me a ton of time to take my stable out for some glamor shots. If I couldn't be out in the world in real life...at least I could in FH3!

Here we go!
Porch watching

Bridges

Mountains

Worms

flare

Man

Daytona

Amber waves

Speeding

Ovals

Yacht club

mirror mirror

Lines

Hard right

metal

abandoned

runnin shine

#20 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 9:51:11 AM(UTC)
This is very good!
#21 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 10:16:13 AM(UTC)
Thanks Korniis! It's a car that photographs well from almost every angle...
#22 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 4:25:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
This is very good!

+1 to that, there are also a bunch of other good shots here as well. Nice job Chew!
#23 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 8:41:31 AM(UTC)
Thanks Insane!
#24 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 12:11:46 PM(UTC)
Your whole gallery is sick, but these might be my favorites:
Option A
Bad horse

#25 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 2:28:09 PM(UTC)
Thanks SDot!
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error