This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:01:41 PM(UTC)
I use Manual + Clutch in "Assists" to optimize XP. But, it makes no sense to allow this for cars without clutch pedals! That is mainly the cars which shift using paddles, like the LFA currently in spotlight. Having the gears grind while shifting with the paddle because you didn't press the clutch which does not exist? That is just so weird!

Please make this option limited or automatically chosen depending on the specific car.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 3:31:02 AM(UTC)
+1

I mean come on T10 & PGG...

You make a rock solid sim racer and then blow it all by forcing the use of a clutch pedal when lots of the high end cars have none or they have double clutches and pre-select the next gear so the shift takes <0.001 seconds and power transmission is seamless.

Getting bored of trashing the transmission just because the game demands lift/clutch/shift/release clutch/gas in a car that in the real world shifts in an instant or hasn't even got a clutch pedal.
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2017 9:00:01 AM(UTC)
Yeah Hopefully in the future they will do it on a car basis. You buy a car that has the type of transmission you want and the performance is based off of that.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 5:01:00 PM(UTC)
When you choose FORCE REGION MEASUREMENTS, and the DIGITAL DASH responds in native instead of the type you chose... I lose my immersion instantly. Its usually a button on the dash, or in the menu of the car, why fix other stuff, when I am zooming along at 350km/h when it should be showing mph, because I have that set up.

Apex is a slapped together version of Forza, not a full retail build, and I really didn't expect it to be as good as it is... which though it has lots of attention to detail issues, it is actually a great port.

Notification

Icon
Error