This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 8:55:14 AM(UTC)
A couple of minutes ago i completed all of the events of the Blizzard Mountain DLC and got the achievement Mountain Mastery. I then got a notification that a car was added to my garage and the woman on the radio said shes got a surprise for me, but then I checked my garage and coulnd find any car that had allegedly been given to me. Does any of you guys have an idea what the car is or if perhaps the surprise might be something else?
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 9:29:38 AM(UTC)
Dodge Ramrunner Horizon Edition, should have a tag saying new on the image of the car in the garage.
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 9:41:16 AM(UTC)
Alright got it thank you man. Must have overlooked it
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 9:17:28 AM(UTC)
I've completed the DLC 100% and still have not received the Dodge Ramrunner Horizon Edition, anyone out there with ideas?
#5 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 3:12:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: toobsock Go to Quoted Post
still have not received the Dodge Ramrunner Horizon Edition, anyone out there with ideas?

That maybe your problem right there. Are you looking for it in "Dodge," and not "Ram" as it's actual manufacture is listed as? :)
#6 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 4:51:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MrDJax Go to Quoted Post
still have not received the Dodge Ramrunner Horizon Edition, anyone out there with ideas?

That maybe your problem right there. Are you looking for it in "Dodge," and not "Ram" as it's actual manufacture is listed as? :)

Yeah, why would I look for it under it's model name?
#7 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 5:05:17 PM(UTC)

Ram is the correct manufacturer, I incorrectly posted it as a Dodge Ramrunner above.
#8 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 7:57:48 AM(UTC)

It's not it's model name. Ram Trucks is a spin off branding from the Dodge branding and has been a thing since 2010, and the past 3 Forza's if I recall correctly - the truck in game is listed as a Ram ( branding ) Ram Runner ( model )

I hope this clears up confusion

Edited by user Sunday, December 18, 2016 7:59:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Words

#9 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2016 1:07:15 AM(UTC)
I have done all championships and still not unlocking.. any tips to help is greatly appreciated thanks!
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 2:37:50 PM(UTC)
I've done every possible thing on Blizzard Mountain, 3 stars on everything, done all exhibitions & championships.

And I'm on 96% unlocked

Any help. Ps yes I've done the kingmaker 3 times as exhibition, championship and as part of a championship.
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 2:56:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stu McD 1 Go to Quoted Post
I've done every possible thing on Blizzard Mountain, 3 stars on everything, done all exhibitions & championships.

And I'm on 96% unlocked

Any help. Ps yes I've done the kingmaker 3 times as exhibition, championship and as part of a championship.

If you did anything in coop redo it in single player.
I blame the ants.
#12 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 4:56:07 PM(UTC)
Didn't do anything on coop either :(
#13 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 5:36:48 PM(UTC)
Are you sure you have done every championship?

If you go to the Blizzard Mountain Map and filter it so only "routes" are shown do they all have a gold outline?
I blame the ants.
#14 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 8:11:07 PM(UTC)
Yea 27/27, I've got every blizzard mountain achievement bar this one. Not done anything online, all gold
#15 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 2:09:44 AM(UTC)
yeh i have found a few people stuck at 93.7% on blizzard, which leaves you with 97-98% overall completion.

finished everything and 1500/1500 achievements too
#16 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 4:02:20 AM(UTC)
Same here. I have finished 27/27 championships as shown in the stats and didn't unlock this achievement. Now it's stuck at 96%. And the overall completion of blizzard mountain expansion is 93.7% with everything finished and 3-stared.
I was somehow disconnected from the internet when I finished my last championship and thought it was delayed. So I waited it out and it's still locked after more than 3 days.
Now it seems to be a glitch. Are there any workarounds, please?
Thanks, guys!

Edited by user Friday, December 30, 2016 4:03:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 9:48:38 AM(UTC)
I'm stuck at 93.7% :( I've done everything

#18 Posted : Sunday, January 1, 2017 8:35:56 PM(UTC)
I am trying to get the achievement where you complete all championships in blizzard mountain. I have done them all and even counted them on the map . All of them have a gold run around them and I don't see any others I need to do , even did the Big race championship . It says I have 26/27 but I counted and I have all 27 done ? My achievement progress is at 96 percent though. Will there be a fix ? Didn't waste my time for nothing . Hope it doesn't bug in the Byron Bay Area either for champion ships. Just killed my mood to play Forza ever again after that. I need 3 achievements left for the entire game.
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Sunday, January 1, 2017 9:31:34 PM(UTC)
Did you do the Kingmaker? I had the same issue and didn't realize there was a championship in Kingmaker
#20 Posted : Sunday, January 1, 2017 9:36:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nicklk Go to Quoted Post
Did you do the Kingmaker? I had the same issue and didn't realize there was a championship in Kingmaker

Yes I did do the kingmaker . Idk what else to do , really killed it for me to keep playing /:
#21 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2017 5:08:41 AM(UTC)
I've been in the same predicament - there is literally nothing left for me to do on Blizzard Mountain. I ate up every activity, online and off...but the achievement was stuck at 96%. HOWEVER, I was just on my computer this morning and the achievement popped up as unlocked. Did anyone else experience this?
#22 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2017 6:28:02 AM(UTC)
I'm in the same boat 27/27 championships done achievement stuck at 96%
#23 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 6:47:48 PM(UTC)
Same here, I did every race more than twice,
And the achievement still locked 🔒
#24 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2017 12:31:50 AM(UTC)
same here,tried every method but doesn`t work.
#25 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2017 2:03:42 AM(UTC)
same for me this all 27/27 but achievementstuck at 96%
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error