2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 11:03:41 AM(UTC)
There is a new Barn Find for this month.

If you want to know what it is, it is the Sunbeam Tiger.
One of "The 50"
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 11:07:49 AM(UTC)
I didn't know it, but it is a great addition to the game
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 11:08:51 AM(UTC)
Great addition, and at least you had the decency to put it behind a spoiler. Unlike some people...
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 11:10:02 AM(UTC)
My favourite DLC car in Forza 6 is back ! Cannot wait to drive it... HURRY UP WARREN
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 11:11:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
There is a new Barn Find for this month.

If you want to know what it is, it is the Sunbeam Tiger.

Friend Me FH3, FM6
Vehicles That Should Be In FH3
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 11:11:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Great addition, and at least you had the decency to put it behind a spoiler. Unlike some people...

I thought you didn't want to know for 12 hours but still couldn't resist coming into the spoiler thread to find out what it was... :) but as you so rightly said at least it was revealed behind a "spoiler"
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 11:18:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post

I thought you didn't want to know for 12 hours but still couldn't resist coming into the spoiler thread to find out what it was... :) but as you so rightly said at least it was revealed behind a "spoiler"

I'd already had it spoiled by some muppet in the DLC clue thread before I read this heh.

Be right back, I'm on my way to poke him in the eyes!
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 11:20:04 AM(UTC)
I put the Spoilers tag up because it was at least the courteous thing to do. Dribbly Midget put one up for the Blizzard Mountain barn find, and both that one and the November one were spoiled for me too, so I know how you guys feel.

Perhaps also worth mentioning Warren has unique dialogue when you find this car. I don't know about when you pick it up yet.
One of "The 50"
#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 11:21:41 AM(UTC)

I'd already had it spoiled by some muppet in the DLC clue thread before I read this heh.

Be right back, I'm on my way to poke him in the eyes!

Yeah I found it.... before the edit as well...

Don't forget to photograph the new cars for a few extra credits...
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#10 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 11:22:31 AM(UTC)
I put the Spoilers tag up because it was at least the courteous thing to do. Dribbly Midget put one up for the Blizzard Mountain barn find, and both that one and the November one were spoiled for me too, so I know how you guys feel.

Perhaps also worth mentioning Warren has unique dialogue when you find this car. I don't know about when you pick it up yet.

Fantastic! Already better than last month if that's the case. Seems that even though they're completely silent, they're listening to feedback!
 4 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 11:29:03 AM(UTC)
I just hope people give Warren time to fix it up FOC and don't accidentally press button A to get it fixed early and then accidentally press Button A again to agree to paying for it to be done as a priority :)

#12 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 11:32:53 AM(UTC)
Will update because of collection of the car: Warren mentioned that someone left the top down in the rain and the electrics were fried. I believe that's a new story, no?

The car is in Cult Classics Division, D-Class with a PI of 498.
One of "The 50"
#13 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 11:36:41 AM(UTC)
Will update because of collection of the car: Warren mentioned that someone left the top down in the rain and the electrics were fried. I believe that's a new story, no?

The car is in Cult Classics Division, D-Class with a PI of 498.

That's definitely a new story!
#14 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 12:03:31 PM(UTC)
It also has a new engine swap from the GT350R!
#15 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 12:05:05 PM(UTC)
**** ... No roll bar option.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 12:05:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: panoz07 Go to Quoted Post
**** ... No roll bar option.

Really!!! That words not allowed? Lol
#17 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 12:12:01 PM(UTC)
Found the car but the animation wont end.
Have to force quit the game
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 12:43:45 PM(UTC)

Indeed I did, I know how bloody frustrating it is when you don't want to find out and someone blurts it at you like you asked them to.

But, I love the Tiger. Awesome little surprise! :)

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#19 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 1:03:32 PM(UTC)
I just hope people give Warren time to fix it up FOC and don't accidentally press button A to get it fixed early and then accidentally press Button A again to agree to paying for it to be done as a priority :)

And then come here complaining because the game stole their credits
#20 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 1:05:22 PM(UTC)
Just wondering, is it possible to find all the barn finds at the same time, or do you have to wait until you are notified about a rumor? Thanks in advance
#21 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 1:11:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

And then come here complaining because the game stole their credits

Indeed ... I must admit I paid up as the "quote" was reasonable and I'm not exactly short of a bob or two at the moment... and I was itching to get a photo of it as it gave me a 50K CR bonus...

#22 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 1:34:29 PM(UTC)
So far the extra barn finds have been choice. Credit to Turn10 for throwing value at the game like this.
 3 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 4:01:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FORZADDICT12 Go to Quoted Post
Just wondering, is it possible to find all the barn finds at the same time, or do you have to wait until you are notified about a rumor? Thanks in advance

You need to be notified of the rumor before it can be found.

I must say, I like this trend (so far) of new monthly Barn Finds. I hope it continues!
One of "The 50"
#24 Posted : Tuesday, December 6, 2016 4:20:34 PM(UTC)
Found it already. Really awesome car to drive. Sounds like a monster. lol
#25 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2016 6:50:30 AM(UTC)
Sunbeam! Cool!!!
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error